choni oneshots

由 st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... 更多

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

I missed this.. i missed you

1.9K 27 0
由 st4rzxrt

It was a usual Saturday night for Toni Topaz. She was working as a barmaid at the Whyte Wyrm. The serpent's bar. It was a very boring night. Usually, Saturdays were more busy.

Toni was a beautiful girl and she knew it. She wasn't scared of using her charm to get whatever she wants. She was single for a few weeks was dating a girl from Greendale a few months before, but they ended their relationship with a common accord. Toni wasn't fully committed to this relationship. In fact for the past 7 years she was never committed to any of the relationships she had. The only person in her mind being Cheryl Blossom. The most beautiful girl on this planet. Sure Cheryl had her issues, but still. Toni was in love with her. She still is. Her former girlfriend. Her soulmate. The girl she wants to marry and spend her life with. Toni finally made the decision to not have any serious relationship. She was human and had needs, but a friend with benefits arrangement would be perfect for her.

The last girl she dated agreed with her to continue to see each other for sex only. Everyone was comfortable with that.

During her shift, she received drinks from a few clients men mostly. She wasn't interested but the free drinks were nice. She was a little tipsy by the end of the night. She thought it would be a great idea to text her ex Dina. She took her phone, chose Dina's contact and texted her.

Toni: Hey baby, what are you doing? I was just thinking about you naked in my bed.

?: Who is this?

Toni: You already forgot about me babe? Tell me what are you wearing?

?: I think you got the wrong number.

Toni: Come on Dina. It's Toni.

? :Toni? Toni Topaz?

Toni: Do you know a lot of Toni? Yeah it's me Toni Topaz. You wanna hang out after my shift. I could see what you are wearing 😉 And see what is under.

?: T.T you have the wrong number, it's me Cheryl.

Oh crap. Toni thought.

Toni: Fuck I'm sorry, Cher. Wrong number. I'm a little drunk and your name is just before the person I wanted to text on my phone. I'm very sorry.

Cheryl: That's okay Toni. It's not like you to drunk text though. Are you okay?

Toni: Don't worry about me Cher. I'm gonna call a cab after my shift. I'm fine.

Cheryl: You know I'm still there for you Toni. I could come and get you.

Fuck. Toni was really thinking about asking Cheryl to come and get her. They were barely on speaking terms. They only speak to talk about the Vixens and Britta.

Toni: I can't ask you that Cher. It's late and you have Britta with you.

Cheryl: Britta is with a friend tonight. Think about it T.T. It would be my pleasure.

Toni: The things you make me think about..

Toni was drunk. She had a couple shots that night and alcohol was making her a lot less shy.

Cheryl: What things?

Toni: How sexy you still look.

Cheryl: Toni...

Cheryl was still in love with Toni. She just couldn't hurt her again with the curse on her family. She loves her too much to hurt her again.

Toni: We are both adults. You know. We could have fun. And we both respect each other.

Cheryl: You can't be serious.

Toni: I am deadly. Call me when you change your mind.

Toni ended up this night alone. Not being in the mood for anyone else. She was thinking about the redhead. Texting her, by mistake, just reminded her of how much she missed her.

This week she didn't see Cheryl all week. The Vixens had an away game and Cheryl went alone since Toni had a lot of appointments that week.

On Friday night, one of her rare Friday nights off. She was in her bath relaxing. She heard her phone ring. She looked up and saw a text message from Cheryl. She read it immediately, thinking something might have happened to Britta.

Cheryl: What are you wearing?

Toni was surprised by that message. Was Cheryl sexting with her ? Maybe. Toni wasn't going to say no to Cheryl Blossom.

Toni: Nothing.

Cheryl: No Foreplay?

Toni: Only telling the truth, I'm taking a bath. She attached a picture of her leg in the water.

Cheryl: I thought about your proposal.

Toni: What did you think about it?

Cheryl: I'm alone tonight.

Toni: And?

Cheryl: Would you like to come over? For a drink..

Toni: Give me an hour I'll be there

Cheryl: Perfect

Cheryl was very nervous. She was wearing a red silk pyjama. She was waiting for her former lover. The love of her life. Toni Topaz, the perfect girl. She could never go back with her. Toni deserves better. But they were both adults, so what was wrong in having some fun.

She waited for Toni in her painting room. Her favorite room in her house. She finally heard the bell of her front door ring. She opened the door. "Bonsoir Antoinette."

"Hey." Toni was wearing black ripped jeans, a purple top with her serpents jacket. She was very sexy. "I'm glad you think about my idea."

"Well. I thought why not? "

"Yeah we know each other very well." She smirked thinking of how well they know each other's body.

"May I offer you a drink? " Cheryl let her in.

"Yes please. "

"I have scotch, is this okay for you ?"

"Yeah It's fine Cher."

"You can go into the living room. I think you know the road."

"Yes I remember." She walked to the living room of Thornhill. The house seemed even bigger than in her souvenir. She sat on one of the chair and waited for Cheryl to come back.

A few minutes later Cheryl entered the living room. She gave Toni her glass and sat next to her. Toni took a sip of the alcohol. "Hum this is a good one."

"Yes, it's my best bottle. Only the best for you."

They drank and chatted together. They tried to calm the atmosphere. "Cher... you are so beautiful. The most beautiful girl I had the pleasure to see in my life." Toni put her hand on Cheryl's thigh.

Cheryl loved to feel Toni's hand on her. During those 7 years, she had one quick fling with a woman. Minerva. She was beautiful, but she wasn't Toni. "Thank you T.T" She looked at Toni's lips then her eyes.

Toni bit her lips."Can I kiss you?"

"Isn't it part of what you're here for?"

"Right" She kissed Cheryl. She quickly got lost in the kiss. It felt so right. She missed the feeling of those plump lips on hers. She felt Cheryl's hands grabbing the back of her neck as she deepened the kiss.

Toni broke the kiss when she needed some air. Her lips were almost instantly on the redhead's neck sucking on it. She heard Cheryl moaning and God, how did she miss this sound.

They started to undress each other and she took a moment to just look at Cheryl's body. She was even more sexy than she was in High School if that was possible. "Fuck Cher you look so hot." She didn't waste time and took one of her nipples in her mouth. She started sucking and nipping on it.

Cheryl could feel the heat building between her legs. She missed Toni so bad. Breaking up with her was the biggest mistake of her life.

Toni started kissing her between her boobs, and she started going down. She stopped just before she reached her center. She took her time to make a hickey right there. Toni loved to leave a mark. And she knew Cheryl secretly loved this.

"Toni please... stop teasing." She moaned.

"Shh Bombshell. I know exactly what you need, let me do my things." Toni still knew Cheryl's body liked the back of her hand.
She put Cheryl's legs on her shoulders.

"Oh god." Cheryl was so turned on right now she could cum just by looking at Toni between her thighs.

Toni kissed her inner thighs, leaving hickeys there too. She got closer to the redhead's center. Cheryl moaned at the anticipation. Toni sucked on her clit. Cheryl's hand was in her hair to keep her closer to where she needed her the most.

"Fuck Toni! Don't stop."

Toni continued to work with her tongue. She felt that Cheryl was close, so she inserted two fingers in her. Pumping in and out of her at a punishing pace. Hard but slow.

"Oh! Right there "Cheryl moaned louder than she was before.

Toni continued her efforts to make her cum.

"Fuck!" Cheryl came undone after a few more trust.

After that night of pleasure, they surprised themselves cuddled in bed, still naked from the previous activities.

"I missed this Toni.. maybe we could make this a regular thing."

"I missed you too Cheryl. But.... I wanna be completely honest with you. " They looked at each other. " I don't think I can just seeing you only for sex. I just want more. When I'm with you it's more than just sex. "

"Full disclosure. T.T. This was just an excuse to see more of you. Whatever you're in for. I'm in too." Seeing more of Toni, touching her body again, being close to her. She didn't care about the curse anymore. She wanted to be happy with Toni.

"How about we take things slow?" Toni kissed her softly.

"Okay." She was nervous. Not wanting to hurt Toni. But she needed to try again.

"I'm taking you on a date. Next Friday."

"I would love to Toni."

Toni kissed her cheek." Cool. Now let's sleep baby. You must be tired."

The fell asleep in each other's arms for the first time in 7 years.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

48.8K 473 74
Law and order svu 2 female detecives in love , smut , lesbian , lbgtq :)
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
107K 555 134
hehe :) Choni texts over instagram and snapchat :P
39.1K 520 13
It was only supposed to be a game of seven minutes in heaven OR The one where Jade and Tori make out a lot All titles come from songs that may or may...