I see the dead...||Colby Broc...

By 2swag4adad06

Seeing ghosts as a child was really strange to say the least. After Astrid turned about 15 she finally starte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
!Author Note!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
!Author Note!
Chapter 12
!Authors Note!

Chapter 2

3.5K 58 28
By 2swag4adad06

[Astrid](You)
I was outside my apartment complex; scrolling through instagram, waiting to be picked up by the Sam and Colby.

A few moments went by and I heard some commotion coming from a vehicle pulling up. I looked up to see Colby's head outside the window with a camera in his hand.

"Ayeeeeee" I said walking up to the car and waving to the camera.

"Hello Hello Hello!" Sam said as he unlocked the car door.

I opened the door and shoved my bag in the seat beside me making sure not to hit Kat. Then hopping in; closing the door, and buckling my seat belt as Colby began to introduce me to the camera.

" Hi I'm Colby! Nice to meet you!" Colby gleamed with his body shifted towards me as Sam begins to drive us to the airport. "Nice to meet ya too! I'm Astrid!"

Okay let me just say. Colby is SO much hotter in person. *cough* Anyway!!!....

I then began to introduce myself to Kat whose very very pretty.

Then Sam began to explain the plan:

- Get On Plane
- Get Off Plane
- Go To Hotel
- Sleep
- Wake up
- Get Breakfast
- Chill In The Hotel
- Go Get Lunch
- Go To Lizzie House
- Film
- Sleep
- Wake Up
- Go To Hotel
- Leave Hotel
- Go To Airport
- Get On Plane
- Get Off Plane

A couple moments later we pulled up to the air port and grabbed all of our belongings. Sam and Colby were carrying a conversation which Kat chimed in on every now and then, but I stayed
silent..I was afraid I would say something wrong.. I think its because I've just met them..

[2 HOURS LATER]
We boarded the plane and I was seated next to the window and Colby; which was honestly what I was hoping for but whoneedstoknowthat;)

As we all started to get situated I felt a presence. It felt like a small child but I couldn't really tell, it seemed harmless which is a plus.

"Astrid you alright?" Colby said as he nudged me slightly.

"Huh? Oh yea! I just feel a presence that's all!" I said calmly; Mentally preparing myself for him to freak out.

"What do you mean 'a presence'!?" He said with confusion and fear. "I mean an entity is near. Y'know? A spirit?" I explained.

"Already! No way! You're fucking with us!" Sam chimed in from behind me. "I'm serious my guy, Hold on." I said I closed my eyes and started to intertwine my energy with whatever was around..

I opened my eyes and scanned the room. My eyes landed on an opaque little boy with dull grey eyes who looked to have been dressed in an outfit from the 1920s or something. Over the years I've came to the conclusion that:

Grey Dull Eyes: Good sprit :)
Red Glowing Eyes: Bad sprit :(

"He's over there by seat b16" I stared at him with a gentle look and I think he started realize I could see him and ran off. "I think I scared him.." I frowned as I looked at the 2 boys whose eyes were popping out of their heads.

"What the fuck dude!?" Sam exclaimed. He shook his head and sat back in shock. Kat came back from the bathroom and sat beside Sam. "What happened??" She asked considering her boyfriend was semi-shaking.

"Astrid's already seen some shit!" Colby spoke up.

"No way! Awesome!" Kat said as she smiled at me. I smiled back at her and then situated myself in my seat.

After the plane took off nobody really said anything. Sam and Kat were cuddling while doing something on Kat's phone and Colby was watching a downloaded movie on his laptop.

Me on the other hand could not get comfortable if my life depended on it. I probably had moved around in my seat at least 15 times in the past 5 minutes and I think Colby started to notice.

[Colby]
I started to notice Astrid was moving around a lot in her seat. I paused my movie and looked at her softly.

"Hey you ok there? You sure are moving around a lot.." I said as I looked at her. "I can't get comfortable." she said in frustration. I chuckled a bit watching the girl move every which way. She heard me laughing and looked at me; sticking her middle finger up at me. Cute. No Colby! You can't fall for someone you literally just met today! Like what are you thing?!? And plus this will probably be the only trip she's going on with us, so after this we may never see her again..

I lifted up the arm rest and lifted up my laptop. "Here." I said motioning for her to put her legs in my lap. She looked at me confused like. "Huh?" She asked. "More room y'know?" I smiled. She quickly took up on the offer and spun around; putting her head in my lap. I widened my eyes as I was not prepared for her to do that.

She looked up at me. "Is this ok?" She asked softly. My face softened and I nodded while pressing play on my laptop.

[FEW HOURS LATER]
The intercom spoke up saying that we would be landing soon and that we all needed to start getting ready to get off the plane. Everyone around did so except Astrid. I lifted my laptop and looked at her. There she was. Sound asleep.

[Astrid](You)
I don't remember much before I fell asleep but all I know is that I'm asleep on Colby. Fucking. Brock's. Lap.

I felt a slight pressure on my cheek; startling me. My eyes fluttered opened. "Hmmm...?" I groaned and stretched slightly. Once my eyes came to focus and could now see through the bright light, I saw Colby holding my cheek. "Hey sleeping beauty it's time get up! We're landing soon!" Colby chuckled out with a smile. I jolted up and tried to hide that I was blushing a bit and wanted to internally scream.

I pushed it aside and took a deep breath.

No.
Falling.
For.
Colby.
Fucking.
Brock.

I kept repeating that in my head over and over again.

[A FEW MOMENTS LATER]
The plane landed and we all got off the plane and walked over to baggage claim. After that we went outside to find the rental car.

Kat was trudging behind me slightly as the boys were pretty far ahead.

"Astriddddd" Sam said slowing down in his tracks. "Yea? What's up?" I said now walking beside him. "You're the only one that slept on the plane and we're all super tired and where it's dark out we don't wanna take a chance of falling asleep while driving. Could you maybe drive? If not it's fine. I'm sure one of us can power through it...but safety wise I don't know."

I nodded. "Of course I will Sam! You guys get some rest since there's like a 2 hour drive to the hotel. I'll wake you up when we get there!" I said, walking to the trunk; placing my bags inside.

"Awesome thank you!" Sam thanked me and then hopped in the back seat with Kat.

I climbed into the drivers seat and positioned my seat around trying to get it comfortable. I fixed my mirrors,checked my potential blindspots and put the car in drive; pressing slightly on the gas.

I glanced over at Colby and he was already falling asleep. I smiled at him and began to drive to the hotel.

[TWO HOURS LATER]
I pulled up to the front of the hotel and parked near the entrance. I looked over and saw Colby sound asleep. I smiled and then looked back to see Kat curled up in Sam's chest.

I placed a hand on Colby's knee and shook him a bit. His eyes slowly opened and he looked at me confused.

"Hey sleeping beauty it's time to get up!! We're at the hotel." I said semi-mocking him from what he said to me on the plane.

He just nodded and sat up to stretch. I heard some commotion from behind me and looked to see that Sam and Kat were awake and were stretching while also grabbing stuff to go inside the hotel.

After turning the car off, I stepped out and stretched my back. Sam had grabbed Kat and his bags and began to walk inside; Kat slowly followed behind him while wrapping the blanket she wore around her shoulders tighter.

I went to grab my bags from the trunk when my hand was quickly slapped away. I looked up and saw Colby smiling as he grabbed my bags.

"You drove us here so the least I can do is carry your bags." He said. " You don't have to! It's ok!" I reassured trying to reach for my bag. Colby quickly turned around and sprinted to the doors of the hotel.

'How's this guy got so much energy when he just woke up?..' I questioned to myself while giggling a bit and closing the trunk; walking over to the entrance doors. I joined the group by the reception.

Every time the door opened letting people in and out, it would also let in a gust of wind. I began to shiver my ass off.

[Colby]
I set Astrid and I's bags on the trolly thing and stood behind Sam as he checked us into the hotel. Astrid then came in and stood beside me.

A couple of moments later I kept hearing a chattering sound. I look over at Astrid and she was shivering balls I swear. I felt bad and took my XPLR hoodie off and handed it to her.

"Here ya go, before you literally shiver so much your teeth fall out." I chuckled out and smiled waiting for her to take the hoodie. She stared at me for a second I guess contemplating wether or not to take it. "Come on take ittt!! My arms getting tired." I said to her as a nudged her shoulder a bit.

Finally she took it and slipped it over her body leaving the hood up to I guess keep her ears from getting cold. "Thanks!" She said with a small smile and then quickly rushed over to Kat.

The hoodie swallowed her it was so Cute. No no no. I can't and WONT fall for her. She's here to film a video with us and that's it. She'll help us capture some stuff and then we'll go on with our lives!

Sam snapped me out of my thoughts. "You comin dude?" He asked as he slipped his phone in his pocket. Astrid and Kat had already began to search for our room as they conversed. I'm glad they're getting along!

[Astrid](You)
I can't believe he gave me his hoodie! I kept the hood up so he didn't see the red tent slowly forming on my face.

I thanked him and smiled. Kat had began to walk off scavenging for our room and so I caught up with her and we began to talk.

"Sooooooo~" Kat said with a slight smirk before she continued. "You and Colby huhhh~~" she said. I was confused for a moment until it hit me.

"No no!! We're just friends! I was shivering my ass off so he gave it to me that's all!" I said with slight flustered and frantic in my voice. "Mhmmmmm, whatever you say miss girl." Kat said as she began to walk ahead of me.

We soon found our room at then end of a really long hallway. Sam unlocked the door and pushed it open.

It was a pretty basic hotel room. A bathroom right when you walk in to the right. And then 2 big ass beds with nightstands beside them with a small flat screen mounted to the wall. Along with a dresser under the tv and a closet type thing to the side. Some small appliances were placed in an area beside the dresser. Then there was a balcony.

Sam broke the comfortable silence and said " Ok so sleeping arrangements. Kat and I take this bed and Astrid and Colby take that one. Deal?" I mean there's no other choice so I guess it's ok. I nodded and flopped on the bed.

Colby responded to Sam saying "yessirrr" and then laid up against the head bored on our(now) shared bed.

Sam and Kat decided to go on a walk and said that they were going to maybe drive to the Walmart near by and pick up some snacks. They soon left and it was now just Colby and I.

I was so fucking tired. Plane ride and then I had to drive about 2 hours to the hotel. I rolled onto my side to scroll through twitter and before I new it I was out.

[Colby]
I haven't heard anything from Astrid in the past like 15 minutes so I looked over to see her sound asleep, still in my hoodie. She was curled up in a ball hugging herself tightly. I smiled at the sight and continued to flip through all these boring ass channels.

A few minutes later Sam came in blabbing pretty loudly about something and Kat was loudly laughing at Sam's stupidity.

"Guys!!! Be quite...Astrid's asleep!" I whisper-yelled as they quickly shushed and set all the stuff they got on the counter.

"Sorry bro- No offense though but why do you care so much about her sleeping and shit, like you just met her." Sam whispered back as he handed me a white claw.

Kat crawled into the bed beside us after she had changed and said "Because he likes herrrrr~~"

I don't..

______________________________
Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!! I won't be able to post until after the new year begins due to spending time with family! Hopefully you guys understand! <3
Have a awesome day!

-love author :)

Words: 2335

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 164 18
Colby and Sam, two ghost hunters, visit an apartment complex in a video for their youtube channel. Entering the building something seems to especiall...
136K 2.7K 27
It was a fortunate run in with a girl that changed Colby's life forever. The problem was she was an extremely shy girl. Savannah Deming, a normal gi...
451K 8.4K 51
Bringing a medium to an investigation has always been helpful for Sam and Colby, but this new medium, she's different and immediately captures Colby'...
79.9K 1.2K 21
*COMPLETE* Colby is forced by his Mom to BabySit for the neighbor. All he knew is that they had 2 children. A 14 year old girl and a 18 year old. Kei...