[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

3 Months - 47.

16.4K 278 99
By jungkakes

The pulsating of a blender could be heard from a mile away as you got dressed in the bedroom this morning. You jumped at the noise and almost stabbed yourself in the eye with your eyeliner pen when you heard the clambering of utensils and then the blender starting to work again. What the hell is he up to? You thought to yourself while you glided the eyeliner over your lash line, winging it out carefully as you listened to the ruckus going on outside of your bedroom, "You're gonna wake Bahm up, idiot." You called from the room out to Jungkook, mind flashing to the sleeping puppy in the office. You shook your head to yourself when you heard him mutter a 'Sorry' from the kitchen before more noises were made.

You were standing in the bedroom hurriedly getting dressed for your interview. You woke up extra early today to take your time getting dressed. But Jungkook beat you to the bathroom today, taking his sweet time in there until you gave up on waiting and barged in to join him in the shower. That must have been his plan all along. To give you no choice but to join him under the water if you wanted to be on time for your interview. It would give him a minute to corner you in the shower and hopefully get a chance to have his way with you but you weren't going to fall for his advances this morning... no matter how glorious he looked in the shower.

You could remember Jungkook's playful smirk as he bid you a good morning once you joined him. The way the cool water dripped off his skin. The look of his dark hair stuck to his forehead. His pretty brown eyes swallowing you alive and making you feel like an ant under his stare. Those perfect teeth grinning down at you all deviously. He knew what he was doing. But you weren't having it today. Sex was the last thing on your mind this morning. You were too nervous and anxious to play with him anyways. Explaining to him that you hardly slept last night and felt so anxious that you would puke on him if he even dare tried anything.

The good thing about having a boyfriend like Jungkook was that he was always there to make you feel better. He was always ready and willing to do anything to make you happy when you weren't feeling your greatest. If he had to bend over backwards to make you smile, he would. So, when you told him how nervous you felt this morning, he simply slid his arms around your waist and pressed a gentle kiss to your skin, giving your body a squeeze under the water of the shower then letting you go. Reaching around you to the shower stand and plucking a bottle of your favorite calming body wash off the shelf along with a loofa. "Let me." He mumbled quietly and then he didn't say another word in the shower after that but instead he started to hum a soft tune under his breath, tugging you close to him and helping you get cleaned up.

Once you were both finished showering, he wrapped you in a towel and let you scurry off
to your closet to get dressed, following behind you and quickly pulling on a pair of workout clothes from a drawer in the bedroom as well. He let you take your time to get ready today. Avoiding stepping into the closet so that he wouldn't distract you. But more so not to distract his own self either. Once he got dressed, he checked on Bahm sleeping in the office then made his way to the kitchen, fingers brushing through his damp hair and shaking the wet locks out as he pulled some ingredients out from the fridge.

You assumed from the noises in the kitchen that Jungkook was making himself something to eat as he too had to be out the door in minutes for work as well. You glanced at the watch around your wrist and sighed. It was 7:15AM. You were still half asleep as you hurried to get dress. You had literally 5 minutes to finish getting ready or you would be stuck in the early morning Seoul traffic. "Hurry, Y/N." You mumbled to yourself, turning around with your back to the mirror and looked over your shoulder as you zipped your black pencil skirt up. Turning back around and tucking the button up you wore into the skirt then slipping a black blazer you grabbed from the closet over your shoulders, tugging your hair out from under it and fixing it over your shoulders as you looked into the mirror. You decided to wrap your hair into a low bun at the nape of your neck, securing it with a matching-colored jaw clip and then reaching up to pull a few strands of hair out in front of your face, allowing the locks to frame your face and give you a professional but still casual look.

You picked up your favorite lipstick and leaned into the mirror, running the stain over your lips and finishing your look with a spritz of your perfume before grabbing your purse and coat, throwing the jacket over your arm and slinging the bag over your shoulder as you rushed out of the bedroom, "I'm gonna be late." You checked your watch once more and grumbled to yourself as you rushed down the hallway to the front door, "Hi, Kookie. Bye, Kookie." You hummed out, barely giving Jungkook a glance while you sped past him standing in the kitchen to grab your shoes at the front door.

Jungkook was busy pouring out some sort of drink into your pink tumbler, poking a straw into it and closing the cover on the cup, "Wait, babe." He called out for you, spinning around when you ran past him, "Hey! Wait. Yeobo, take this before you go." Jungkook called out for you from the kitchen when you ran past him.

You peeked around the corner at Jungkook as you bent to pull your pumps on, eyeing him closely. You could almost smell his cologne from where you stood. It made you dizzy. The way he smelled was so intoxicating all the time and had you feeling weak. You noted the dark grey shorts he wore that made his thighs look luscious but still hung loose enough around him to let your mind imagine how the rest of his form looked under those shorts. Your eyes trailed from his well-defined calf muscles to his back. Watching the way his muscles flexed along with his body.

You gave Jungkook a smile when he turned around to you, feeling your cheeks flush a bit when you saw him in his signature black Hybe t-shirt. He was going to the gym, wasn't he? He always wore this type of attire when he was planning to work out. And that Hybe shirt in particular was one of your personal favorites to see him in. It accentuated his chest. Making his shoulders look wide and rounded out perfectly while also giving you a glimpse of his toned stomach each time the sporty material of the shirt pressed against his abdomen. The sight of Jungkook made you sigh under your breath. You didn't have the time to even properly appreciate how domestic your boyfriend looked this morning and it sucked. Of course, he picked the day you were rushing to leave to look so good.

You had to set your purse down after pulling your heels on, sliding your trench coat on hurriedly, "What is it, love?" You mumbled as you fixed the collar of your coat, "I have my shoes on already." You were at the mirror near your entryway table, fixing your hair quickly before turning around when you heard Jungkook's footsteps move from the kitchen to the front door,

"Made you a smoothie." Your boyfriend smiled cheekily at you as he rounded the corner to the front of the apartment with a tumbler in his hand. He gazed at you with his adorable round eyes. Looking cheery and well rested. He must have had a good sleep. He even had a small bounce in his step today. Jungkook's smile was always so bright and warm, making you feel as if you were under the sun in a tropical paradise. "Wow, honey." He mused when his gaze dropped from your face to your outfit, taking your look in and feeling his lips curve from a smile into a small smirk. His eyes lingered over you for a bit longer, a hungry gaze tracing over your frame with a growing smile forming along his mouth, "You look beautiful, today."

"A smoothie?" You questioned, ignoring the way he traced your entire existence with his stare. You couldn't afford to arrive to your interview looking flustered and from the way Jungkook was looking at you, you knew that you would be starting to sweat bullets very soon if he kept fucking you with his eyes. "Why does... it look so... green?" You muttered, eyeing the green concoction sloshing around in the tumbler, "I don't want it. It looks healthy." You frowned lightly, shaking your head.

"You're going to drink it, okay? Might not taste good but it's good for you." Jungkook's gaze finally met yours after full on undressing you with his eyes, a sweet but dorky looking smile on his lips only widening when he spoke. You noticed Jungkook flinch a bit when he smiled at you and it made you frown more at him.

Curse that sexy but painful lip piercing.

Jungkook quickly pulled himself together when you frowned at him, not wanting to make you worry about him, "Drink some, baby." He ushered the drink over to you with another smile, feeling his lower lip stinging when his piercing stretched along with his mouth but ignoring the pain, "Come on, princess. It's not that bad."

"Ugh. Fine. Thank you." You uttered under your breath and rolled your eyes, "Forgot that you're a health freak." You mumbled, taking the tumbler from Jungkook's hand with a sigh, bringing the straw to your lips and taking a sip of the drink to appease Jungkook as he stood there watching you with expectant eyes, "Yuck. Tastes green." You made a face, rolling your eyes at him once more when he crossed his arms over his chest and flashed you a triumphant grin,

"Good girl. It's not that bad." He chuckled quietly and stepped closer to you, sighing out under his breath as he looked at you longingly, "I like that color on you." He mused, eyes wandering to the button up you wore under your jacket, his gaze fixated on the 'J.K' necklace you always wore around your neck then trailing to the exposed skin showing on your chest from the few buttons of your shirt left open, "You look so pretty, cupcake. Turn around for me." Jungkook hummed softly, moving closer to you and closing the space between the two of you.

You rolled your eyes and did a quick spin around, "There." You folded your arms over your chest and gave Jungkook a look when ogled you,

"Damn. If you had a twin, I would still choose you." He chuckled when he spoke, eyes tracing over your ass when you turned around then faced him,

"Okay, Drake. We get it." You burst out laughing at Jungkook, rubbing at the back of your neck and trying to dodge him as he got closer to you,

"Come here, girl." He hummed, sliding one arm around your waist and tugging you gently against his chest as he looked down at you, "Do you remember our plans for tonight?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side playfully and he grinned excitedly down at you, taking your chin in his freehand and tilting your head up to look at him, "I can't wait."

Today was your anniversary with Jungkook. It had only been 3 months of dating. Barely 3 months actually. It felt as if it had been way longer than that to be honest. You felt like you have been dating Jungkook forever. It was surprising how short of a time you two had actually been together. It felt like it had been ages now. Jungkook felt as though he had known you his entire life and you truly believed you knew him in your last.

There was a suffocating connection between the two of you. An instant click. A strong emotional energy that you couldn't explain with words.

But you had to be honest, you weren't a fan of celebrating anniversaries. You actually forgot the date you and Jungkook officially became a couple. Perhaps that was because your relationship with Jungkook is the longest you have had since your ex. You were never with anyone else long enough to celebrate your relationship together. You always figured celebrating each month was a waste of time anyways. But... Jungkook insisted for you both to have a date night. And you had to admit, this made you feel special. He wanted to celebrate every minute with you if he could.

3 months of dating wasn't a long time but when compared to the moments you spent with Jungkook, it felt even shorter.

3 months felt like 3 seconds with him.

You were interested to see what your boyfriend had planned for you. He definitely had something up his sleeve from the way he looked at you with those round, mischievous eyes of his when he spoke. The way your boyfriend looked at you made a hint of excitement bubble within the pit of your stomach. The smoldering yet teasing look Jungkook held had your mind flashing to last night when you granted him permission to live out a fantasy he had been dreaming of completing with you. What exactly he had planned, you had no idea. But you weren't too bothered. You knew whatever Jungkook was planning to do with you tonight would be a night you will never forget.

You exhaled softly and nodded, biting over your lower lip. "I remember, Koo." You glanced up at him, your eyes landing on his beaming smile then instantly fixating on the silver ring glistening on the corner of his lower lip. The way Jungkook looked with his piercing made you quiver. You couldn't control the way you would start to feel each time your eyes landed on his new piercings and the process of having to wait for them to be fully healed so you could do what your mind visualized you doing to them felt painstaking.

"I gotta go." You mumbled quickly and pulled away from his grasp before things progressed any further, turning away to grab the handle of the front door and looking over your shoulder at Jungkook when you heard him hum quietly in disappointment when you broke free from his hold, "Nope. Don't pout at me. I was supposed to be out of here a minute ago." You sighed when Jungkook frowned more, shaking your head at him, "Are you gonna be home when I get back?" You turned around fully and came a bit closer to him now, giving him a soft smile when you leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek. Fuck, it was so hard to say bye to him. It reminded you of your first night with him. The time you wished he wasn't going back to Korea. The way your heart twisted when you stood at the doorway and kissed him goodbye that night. You were just a hook up that time but the way he made you feel didn't change even now, "I really have to run, Koo. Stop frowning at me."

Jungkook couldn't help the pout drooping at his lips. He knew he had to head off to work soon too. But he just wanted a few more seconds with you. A few more seconds to look into your eyes. Another second to smell your scent. Just one more moment to be under your gaze. Being away from you was getting harder. Being an idol was getting busier. He just wanted one day with you. The more he was away from you, the more his desire grew each time he came home to you. If Jungkook was being honest, you were doing much better handling his busy schedules than he was. And he's been doing this shit for a decade.

"Ani... I'm going to the gym to train and then I'm at Hybe for the rest of the day. I'll take Bahm with me so he's not alone." Jungkook muttered, leaning down to your height when you pressed a kiss to his cheek, "But I'll see you this evening." He started to smile now, forcing himself to make his lips stretch into a convincing grin, "The more I'm away, the more I miss you, baby. This is harder than when I had to leave you for a month." He took your wrist and sighed under his breath, his fingers sliding down your wrist to hold your palm, pulling you closer to him, "Call me after your interview, okay? No matter what time." Jungkook smiled down at you and reached up with his freehand to brush a stand of hair in front of your face away, tucking it behind your ear, "I'll let you go before you're late." Jungkook nodded sadly, eyes glancing to your lipstick-stained lips then back to your face, feeling his mouth tingle with the need to kiss you.

Another kiss wouldn't kill him, right?

You listened to Jungkook while he spoke and it made your heart hurt. He felt everything you did. You missed him every time he was away from you too. The only difference between you and Jungkook was that he vocalized how he felt a lot. You wanted to be brave for him and that's why you were silent. You wanted to show him that you were okay with his job. You had to get used to his lifestyle because he told you from the start that this is how it would be. Sure, you missed Jungkook when he was gone. But you weren't about to tell him that. You were lowkey scared what he would do if you told him you wished he had more time.

You didn't even want to let your mind cross on how it would feel when he would have to leave the country for touring sooner than later too. You pushed the thoughts to the back of your mind. Shaking your head and clearing the intrusive thoughts away before you started to overthink. A part of you felt as though he would run away from his company if you said anything. Or worse, leave Bangtan. He wouldn't be that stupid to do something like that, right? Right? Bangtan was his life.

You wouldn't want Jungkook to be anything other than who he was right now. He was a born singer. Yeah, it sucked that he was gone before you woke up and would return when you were asleep some days but you could handle it. You weren't going to let him see that side of you,

"Just focus on work and try not to miss me, okay? I'm trying to be strong but you're making it so hard, Jungkook." You hummed, heels clicking along the marble tiled floor when Jungkook tugged you closer to him. You slung your purse over your shoulder and laced your fingers with his when he took your hand, "I'll see you later, okay?" You smiled at him, catching his gaze when it dropped to your lips, "Do you want to kiss me?" You giggled softly, eyes glittering under the hallway lights as you leaned up to Jungkook, unlacing your fingers from his and reaching up to cup his chin, pulling his face down to yours and pressing a light kiss to his lips.

"I'll do my best, baby. But it's hard to focus when all I'm gonna be thinking about is how fucking good you look right now." Jungkook I exhaled a sharp breath before he let out a small chuckle, forcing himself to keep his dwindling thoughts together, "Of course I want to kiss you. Come here." He mused, sliding his arm around your waist when you let go of his wrist and stepped closer to him, "Mm." Jungkook let out a gentle hum against your lips when you kissed him. He instantly pressed his lips back against yours, returning the gentle kiss with a smile, "Go. Before I drag your ass to the bedroom." Jungkook muttered playfully against your lips however, he refused to pull away to let you go, "Actually..." Jungkook paused, leaning back into you when you started to pull away, "I'm greedy. Give me one more..." Your boyfriend eye smiled at you, his gorgeous, espresso-colored eyes entrancing you and reeling you in even closer to him while he tried to continue the kiss by pressing his lips to yours once more, sharing yet another sweet peck with you.

You let out a quiet laugh while you both kissed each other, "You gotta let me go, Kookie." You purred against his mouth, feeling the cold metal of Jungkook's piercing jewelry pressing against your plush lips. God, you didn't think you would ever be able to get used to that feeling. It was incredible. "Ugh. Fine. One more." You giggled softly, lips pressing carefully back against Jungkook's, moving your lips hesitantly with his for a second. You didn't want to hurt him again but the way Jungkook kept trying to continue the kiss made you quickly lose yourself in the moment. You couldn't pull away even though your brain was screaming at you to break the kiss. It felt so right kissing him. You were smitten by the feeling. The way the sleek metal pressed against you almost made your head spin. You were absolutely in love with how it felt to kiss him now. You couldn't get enough.

"It doesn't feel weird to kiss me, right?" Jungkook mumbled in between kisses, his hand around your waist running down over your lower back, "Does it feel good?" His voice was deep. Laced with desire but also hinting some concern. He was wary that he would make you uncomfortable with his new piercing. He still didn't realize how much you loved it yet. Wanting to make sure you weren't hiding how you really felt.

And how did you really feel about Jungkook's side labret? There were no words. Words weren't enough to explain how much you loved it.

You almost moaned at the sound of Jungkook's voice as he spoke. His voice sounded desperate but attentive. You found it so sexy that he was always this careful with you. Wanting to ensure that you felt comfortable with his new piercings. It made you feel hot with desperation. A familiar feeling of longing starting to fester inside of you.

Jungkook was cute and attentive right now but your mind wandered to what he had planned for you later. He did say he wanted to break you, after all. Did he really mean it? Was your sweet, careful Jungkook even capable of such things? You were eager to find out.

"It felt so good." You confessed, feeling your cheeks burn.

"Mm... that's what I like to hear." Jungkook's labret ring pressed into your lower lip when he kissed you again and he let out a soft moan at the feeling. It felt exactly how he expected it to. He couldn't enjoy this last night as much as much as he wanted. He was still in pain that time and the piercing felt too sore yesterday. But today was a different story. The piercing site was a bit tender today but not as bad. So, he took the chance and ran with it.

Jungkook couldn't help the noise he made when he kissed you. The feeling made him shiver. An enticing trickle of electricity shooting down his spine the moment your lips touched. It felt soft with the right amount of edge. The kiss itself felt sexy and the way you reacted to his new jewelry made Jungkook feel all the more confident, "God, it's gonna be a long day... Are you sure you don't want to let me hit it before you go?" He pulled back a bit when he spoke, a gleaming smile on his face as he looked at you.

You started to laugh and could feel your entire body erupt in goosebumps as Jungkook spoke. You hated him for this. For making you so overcome with need all the time. For leaving you flustered and full of want. You knew every time you weren't in the mood, Jungkook would find a way to get you into it. Now here you were. Standing at your front door about to be late for an interview of a lifetime because your handsome boyfriend can't keep his hands off you. You needed to get your ass out the door pronto or you could say peace out to your internship,

"Alright, that's enough." You grinned, your fingers moving from under Jungkook's chin to trail down to his neck, clasping your fingers around his throat and giving his neck a playful squeeze, "I reaaaally gotta go now, Koo. It's 7:30." You grumbled and finally let go of him, pushing your palm against his chest and making him move away from you, "I'll call you."

"Shi— " Jungkook almost moaned again when you gave his neck a squeeze. It was only for a brief second but he felt breathless already. The air in his lungs giving out like a deflated balloon. He wanted you to do it again. Wanted to feel that shock one more time. Or maybe more than once more. No wonder you loved it when he choked you out sometimes. You barely touched him but Jungkook was desperate for more. What did you just awaken in him? He bit down on his tongue to hold back the sounds threatening to escape his lips, "Fuck. Get outta here, you little demon." Jungkook breathed, shaking his head in exasperation while he struggled to compose himself.

You flashed him a teasing smile and started to laugh, rolling your eyes and fixing your purse over your shoulder, "I love you, handsome. Have a good day." You held your hand up to your lips and sent Jungkook a flying kiss, turning away to finally open the door.

"Forgetting something?"

"Not another kiss." You rolled your eyes and looked over your shoulder at Jungkook, barely getting the door open, "Oh." You let go of the door now and turned around again, smiling innocently at Jungkook, "Keys."

"Yes. Keys." Jungkook raised a brow at you with a smirk, grabbing your car keys off the entryway table and tossing them over to you, "Little brat."

You laughed, catching the keys and jangling them at Jungkook, "Shut up."

"I love you."

"I'm sure you do. See you later."

...

"How was the drive? Wasn't too long, right?"

"Oh! It was closer than I thought. And I didn't get lost so plus points for me. Hang on, lemme open the door." You sang into the phone, fumbling with the items in your hand as you searched for your keycard, "And yeah... I mean... I'd like to think everything went pretty well. Also, thanks for that disgusting green smoothie. I have a lot of energy now." You had your phone pressed between your cheek and shoulder, a small laugh escaping your mouth as you thought back to yourself chugging the drink Jungkook made you earlier.

Your hands were occupied with holding your purse, documents the university provided you with and a large shopping bag containing a small gift you purchased for Jungkook at a shop you found near the university. You fumbled with your keycard, slapping it hastily against the security system and then kicking the door open with a nudge of your foot when it unlocked, running into the apartment before the door swung back to close, "Bahmmie~ I'm home~ Wait... Where's Bahm?!" You called out for the dog, eager eyes scanning the apartment for any sign of him as you stepped out of your heels and kicked them to the side.

"I told you I was taking him with me to work, idiot. He's with Jimin right now. Are you losing your memory already, 아줌마(old woman)?"

"Shut up, asshole. I forgot." You muttered and walked into the kitchen, putting your empty tumbler into the sink then making your way to the living room, tossing your purse and other belongings onto the couch, finally being able to hold your phone with your freehand after setting your things down, "Yeah so, the professor was really nice. He showed me the hospital and the school. I don't know, Jungkook. For once in my life, I have a good feeling about this. I think I might actually get in. I mean, why else would he give me a tour and then give me all these brochures and pamphlets on the school?" You rambled into the phone while you unzipped your coat, pulling it off your body and then plopping down onto the couch, flexing your toes and stretching your calf muscles that were now sore from your heels, "I should just not think about it. And pretend I don't care. I think if I worry too much, I won't get in." You nodded to yourself as you tilted your head back against the couch a soft yawn escaping your mouth.

Jungkook chuckled on the other side of the phone, stretching his neck and rolling his shoulders back as he adjusted the earphones in his ears, "I have a good feeling about this too, baby. Don't think too much about it, okay?" He stepped onto the treadmill in the gym, setting the incline and speed to a walking pace as he spoke to you, "I'm proud of you either way." Jungkook started to walk on the treadmill, glancing to the gym doors as they opened and giving Taehyung a wave as his Hyung walked in to join him for their workout session.

Just as you were about to rip your tight skirt off and lay down on the couch, you heard a faint knock outside the apartment door. You sat up from your slumped position and looked over at the door, "Hang on, J.K. Someone's at the door." You mumbled and pulled yourself off the couch, fixing your clothes as you kept the phone pressed to your ear when you walked over to the door, "No one's there. Hm." You mumbled to yourself when you checked out the security footage by the door, quirking a brow,

"I think it's a package I ordered." Jungkook mumbled through the phone, trying to keep his voice casual and collected, feeling a familiar smile of excitement growing in his stomach and a wide smile curving along his lips.

"Hm. What did you order again?" You questioned as you unlocked the door and opened it, eyes widening when you came face to face with a gorgeous floral arrangement and a gift bag set neatly in front of your door. You were confused for a moment, "Um. Someone delivered flowers." You raised a brow in curiosity, completely taken aback by the brightly colored bouquet of flowers sitting in a beautiful matching vase. You shook your head quickly and blinked, leaning down to the flowers and taking a better look at them as you spoke into the phone,

"Jeon Jungkook? Is this your doing?"

"Maybe?"

"Hang on." You moved over and set your phone onto the entryway table and leaned down to the floor, picking the beautiful vase up with both hands and walking back into the apartment, setting it carefully down onto the kitchen island and then running back to the front door to pick the gift bag up. You snatched your phone up from the hallway table as you locked the door once more then walked back into the kitchen, eyes glued to the flowers in the vase while you set the gift bag down next to it. You pressed the phone back to your ear once more, refusing to peel your gaze away from the bouquet,

"Jungkook...?"

"Y/N...?" Jungkook repeated after you with a grin.

"Why did you do this?"

"Because I love you." He breathed into the phone, continuing to walk at a leisurely pace on the treadmill, "Guess what it reminds me of?"

The arrangement was all handpicked by Jungkook. Choosing each color and flower knowing they all had a deeper meaning behind them. The bouquet consisted of bright orange tiger lilies for Jungkook's birth flower and the tattoo dedicated to said flower on his arm, as well as fuchsia and orange roses for your favorite colors, and pink orchids because you both had this type of flower as your favorites.

The flowers were absolutely breathtaking to look at. You didn't even know tiger lilies were in season right now as it was still winter. You couldn't take your eyes off the bouquet. You instantly felt warm inside, admiring how beautifully the flowers were arranged as if Jungkook was in the florist shop choosing exactly where each flower would go.

That probably was the case actually. Jungkook was very hands on when it came to planning things for you. You knew that very well.

You could see him in the middle of the flower shop. Following closely behind the florist. Hand at his chin. Tongue in cheek. Brows furrowed. Arm crossed over his chest while he studied the different flowers and roses on display as if they were priceless rubies and gems.

That was your Jungkook.

He never sat at the sidelines for anything when he needed shit to be done. Inserting himself into the middle of the planning process and only hiring the best assistants to handle his business at that too. He did that because he cared. Wanting to make sure everything he did for you was done in the best way possible.

The flowers might have seemed like something simple. A normal act of appreciation to show your partner how much you loved them for no reason. And most days when you were living back in your city, Jungkook would have roses sent to your doorstep on a whim. But today was different.

You had no idea how long it took Jungkook to come up with this idea then find the perfect florist to bring his vision to life.

You should know how Jungkook was by now anyways! He had a whole mural painted for you in your city, remember? He handpicked the Mercedes for you. Chose the perfect apartment for the two of you. His manager and assistants had an insignificant part in these things. This was all Jungkook's doing. He pulled out all the stops for you and it wasn't because he was rich and had the means to do it. It was because he loved you and wanted to do anything to show you that.

You were grateful to have someone that stopped at nothing to make you happy.

Jungkook knew he didn't need to do much to keep you happy anyways. But he couldn't help it. He dreamt of doing these things for his significant other. Now was his chance and you were the first and only person he wanted to do it all for.

"Summer." You mumbled into the phone with a nod, "It reminds you of summertime... when we first met." You spoke with confidence, clutching the phone tight in your hand, "Reminds you of us."

You were right and your answer made Jungkook start to chuckle. He wasn't surprised that you guessed correctly. He knew you were both connected that way. You could read each other's thoughts almost. Finish each other's sentences. Could even feel what each other felt when you weren't together. How did it ever get this way? He had no idea. He had no explanation on how the two of you fit so perfectly. There was no reason except for the fact that you both were soulmates.

You could sense him nodding in approval to your answer even through the phone. You could even feel his grin on the other end and if you closed your eyes, you can almost picture his beautiful, golden beam through the phone. The thought of Jungkook's smile easily made you feel warm inside.

"That's right, honey." He sighed out almost dreamily, slowing down as he walked and then hopped off the treadmill completely with a huff to sit down on a workout bench, reaching up to run his fingers through his hair, "Open the bag now."

You eyed the squared, bright pink gift bag on your countertop, nails drumming against the surface as you studied the bag with curiosity, "What's inside? Cupcakes? It's such a pretty bag." You smiled, setting your phone down and pressing the speaker option on the screen, "I'll put you on speaker phone while I open it." You hummed and grabbed the pink bow that was tied neatly on top of the handles of the bag, starting to untie it.

"Nah. It's not cupcakes. But it's for your cupcake."

"What does that even mean? Oh—." You gasped when you opened the bag, pulling out some pink gift tissue paper poking out at the top and peeking into the bag. You immediately started to laugh, bursting out in a fit of giggles as you stared down at the contents inside, "Jungkook, seriously. What the--?" You wanted to melt through the floor, reaching into the box and continuing to laugh, "Fishnets?" You shook your head while you studied the packaging of the fishnet stockings, humming out quietly as you inspected the writing along the wrapping of the garment, "Good quality too... Hm. What am I supposed to do with these, Gukie~?"

"You know what you have to do with them, princess." Jungkook laughed along with you. The sound of your giggles making the smile on his face feel permanent.

He loved hearing you laugh. You had a signature chuckle that always put Jungkook in a good mood. Almost like a mix of Seokjin's window washing laugh and a baby's giggle. Jungkook thought it was adorable. It was something he wanted to hear all the time and at any chance he got, "I never got you a new pair like I promised to after our first night, remember? Think you could wear those for me today?" He smiled playfully, voice low and fingers tapping along the leather material of the bench he was sitting on, reaching up to swat at Taehyung when the older passed by him and squeezed his shoulder playfully while on his way to the dumbbell rack, "Meet you in a sec, hyung."

"Yeah, I remember. God, that was a fun night." You giggled quietly, reaching up to run your fingers through your hair while you nodded to Jungkook's question, "Okay, I'll wear them just for you, Koo." You shook your head to yourself as you chuckled, "Gosh, you're something else." You muttered playfully, taking your phone off the counter while you both spoke and unlocking it to open your camera app, taking a picture of the bouquet of flowers before you forgot.

"Good. I can't wait to see you in them. Feels like this day will never go by... fuck." Jungkook had his back against a wall now, head tilting to rest along the wall while his eyes closed. The memory of you in the fishnets the first night you had slept together came into his mind and he felt himself reliving the moment again.

The memory was almost a blur now. Pushed to the back of his mind for a moment like this. One thing Jungkook couldn't forget was the sound of the fishnets ripping in half when he pulled them apart from your body, practically tearing them off you. He could still hear your infectious laugh the moment the material pulled apart. The careless breath you exhaled when he told you he would buy you new ones. The mind-blowing orgasm he had that same night with you that left him in pieces and feigning for more. He could even see your wobbly legs move when you got off the bed to leave. Your shaky fingers shoving the ripped stockings back into your purse. Jungkook remembered it all. The look of regret in your eyes when you said goodbye to him at the door. The way you said his name. The way you touched him. The way you spoke to him. The 'J.K' necklace he slipped into your hand when you left that you still wore around your neck to this day. Slowly, it all came back to him and Jungkook could wholeheartedly say now, that was the night he fell in love with you.

You heard Jungkook echo through the speaker on your phone, his comment causing you to roll your eyes, "Hang in there, love..." You mumbled as you clicked away on your phone screen, posting a picture of the flowers to your Instagram.

It was a simple post.

No filter. No edits. Much like all of the other posts you've put on your feed. It wasn't anything special but it was enough for you.

Enough for Jungkook.

You weren't sure if Jungkook checked your posts often. You knew he stalked your stories almost immediately after you posted it them. But anything else, you weren't sure of. He didn't follow you. Keeping the people he followed on his social media exclusively to just his hyungs. He didn't comment or press like on your pictures either. Didn't ever ask you about your social media handles too. And that was fine with you. If anything, you appreciated Jungkook's lack of care for social media more than anything. He didn't even know how to use Instagram properly and you found it amusing that a 24-year-old man from your generation had no idea what the difference between a story and post was. It was better that way anyways. You liked that he would much rather live in the moment than live off his phone.

You posted the picture proudly. With the caption that read, "I love my Virgo boyfriend." A subtle hint at Jungkook's zodiac sign and an ode to the tiger lilies making their true beauty shine through the picture. It was your small yet mysterious dedication to Jungkook. If he saw the picture, he would know it was meant for him. And that's exactly what you wanted.

After getting distracted by your insta feed for a second, you remembered you still had Jungkook on speakerphone. Your eyes glanced to the last two gift boxes sitting inside the large gift bag on top of the counter and you tilted your head as you spoke, "Koo... what's inside these other boxes? Hang on let me open em'"

"Uh— You know what? I'll let you open those on your own... Got to go, baby. Enjoy your gifts. Love you. Talk to you later." Jungkook instantly started to say goodbye, words rambling while he was rising off the floor in anxiousness. He didn't want to be on the phone while you opened those gifts.

You'll find out why in a second.

"What?! Jungkook! Hey—" Your eyes widened when you saw the phone call end, "Hello? Hello?" You huffed out in annoyance at the abrupt end of the call, rolling your eyes and grumbling to yourself as you reached into the gift bag hastily and took the smaller boxes out, setting them down onto the counter and picking one up, inspecting over it before finally deciding to tear it open.

You were confused at first when you peeled the gift tissue back from the top of the box, head tilting in question and staring down at the item before letting out a shocked gasp, "Oh my fucking God." You dropped the box onto the countertop and felt your face instantly drain of its color, "W...What.." You shook your head and stared down at the bright pink silicone butt plug sitting neatly in the pink box surrounding by more pretty pink tissue paper.

Is this a joke? You were stunned.

The part you assumed was the top of the toy was shaped like a heart and darker pink in color with an array of similar color jewels decorating it. The rest was pink and rosy. Much like your cheeks right now. It was a beautiful blush shade. The color of innocence and all things pure. However, the item itself was far from that. You were no stranger to this type of toy. You've worn one before. Plenty of times to be exact. Not one that was adorable and shaped like a heart. And definitely not one from someone as cute and snuggly like Jungkook. You did not expect this at all. You felt as if your body went into shock when you opened the box. Shocked because Jungkook truly didn't cross you as the type to be interested in toys and such.

Guess you didn't know your big, dorky boyfriend that well after all, huh?

You didn't even want to see what was in the other box but you reached for it anyways, shaky fingers pulling the top open and immediately closing your eyes in regret when you looked at the second toy greeting you in the box. This one was a small vibrator. Silicone again. Shaped almost like an egg with a small attachment on it for easy inserting. Also pink in color. And also extremely embarrassing to look at. How typical of Jungkook to want everything to match all the time. Even the sex toys he bought for you matched in color. Jesus.

You recognized this type of toy right away. It was supposed to come along with a remote and you raised your brow when you didn't find it in the box. You picked through the packaging, checking the empty box thoroughly with a questioning hum until you finally put the pieces together, "He must have the remote..." You gasped in realization, feeling your body flush with embarrassment. You didn't know how you felt. But you had not a negative feeling at all in your body. If anything, you started to buzz with excitement.

What is he really planning? Was this Jungkook's idea of a date night? He was really good at keeping you on edge. You had to hand it to him for that. You truly didn't expect this. You thought he was planning a simple dinner and then perhaps to fuck your brains out after.

This was on a whole other level... even for Jungkook. He could not have pulled this off on his own and something told you he had been hanging with his Hyungs a little too much. Not that you were complaining. You loved that he was trying. But this was something you were not expecting in the slightest. Something you could not have seen coming but again, when did Jungkook ever keep you off your toes? He was always moving ten steps ahead of you. His brain always working in overdrive. Trying to come up with new and fun things to keep your relationship exciting.

You wouldn't want it any other way. You were here for it.

...

6:49PM - J.K❤️:
Driver will pick you up at 8.
Wear those gifts :) please and thank you
Bring a change of clothes too we're not coming home tonight

You were sat on the edge of your bed, wrapped up in your towel after taking a warm shower, eyes on your phone screen while you read Jungkook's message. You weren't going to confirm nor deny his request for you to use those toys. Instead, you left his ass on read. Letting him use his imagination and figure out what would you do. Would you wear them or not? It was up to Jungkook to see how well he knew you. You smiled to yourself, studying the display of dresses and underwear's along with the pair of fishnets Jungkook gifted to you laid out on your bed.

You had a few picks of what you were planning to wear. Narrowing them down to three dresses. You wanted something chic. Something black. Something sexy. That's when your eyes landed on the perfect dress for tonight. Something you packed at the last minute. Something you didn't even think you'd wear in Korea either.

Since Jungkook wanted to relive your first night together, you chose an outfit similar to the one you wore that day. A tight-fitting black dress with long sleeves that stopped mid-thigh. You weren't even sure if you could get yourself into the dress without help but you were ready to soldier through and shimmy yourself into it. But before the dress, your eyes glanced to the dainty looking pink plug and vibrator laid next to the clothes and you sighed, feeling your stomach flip when you looked at them.

Jungkook was seriously something else, wasn't he?

You took a breath and picked up the cute little butt plug, unwrapping your towel and setting it down onto the vanity, lips pressed together as you turned around and looked over your shoulder at yourself through the mirror in your closet, "This is what I get for falling in love with a freak , freak." You spoke to yourself as you prepared to insert the toy into you.

You were sweating by the time you finished sliding the plug and vibrator in. Not because you were nervous or scared. But because you were so elated that your fingers kept fumbling with the toys. When you were finally finished and straightened upright, you exhaled a breath and wiggled around to get used to the feeling. It had been a long time since you have ever done something like this and you definitely felt rusty. But with a little wiggle and jiggle here and there, you felt comfortable now. Humiliated at how easy it was for you to do these things but also feeling the thrill of it too.

You managed to slide your dress on next, after hooking a cute pink bra and panty set over your body, of course. Since Jungkook wanted to match everything and make you wear toys under your clothes, you were going to have some fun with it too. You couldn't wait for him to unwrap you like a gift and see what you had on underneath the dress for him. You could feel the toys shift with every move you made and it made you blush. You could only pray that your devil of a boyfriend didn't press start on the remote of your vibrator yet. Not until you were together at least.

You were deep in your thoughts while you slid the luxurious feeling fishnet stockings on. Thinking about Jungkook. Thinking about how excited you were to see him. How happy you would feel when you get to touch him again. What was he doing right now? What was he going to wear tonight? What are you going to eat? What was he planning to do to you? You hummed quietly in annoyance, getting your toes stuck in the netting of the stockings a few times and even almost pulling your whole foot through one of the nets at one point but you succeeded.

Now you were standing in front of the full-length mirror in your closet after getting fully dressed. Your makeup was done. Sporting a cat-eye and a bold lip. Hair straightened. Silky and swaying whenever you moved your head. A black, velvet choker wrapped around your neck with Jungkook's necklace poking out from under the choker, of course. You almost never took that necklace off. You ran your fingers over the front of the dress then turned to the side and watched the way the dress held snug against your curves. It dipped in all the right places and showed off the parts of you that your boyfriend loved to trace his eyes over the most. You were happy with your choice and you had to admit... you felt sexy.

...

"Mr. Jeon will meet you here shortly, Ms. Y/L/N. Have a wonderful night."

You thanked the driver as you hobbled out of the blacked-out van, adjusting your dress and pulling your trench coat tighter around your body as your heeled feet planted onto the ground. You clutched the gift bag that contained a present you had prepared for Jungkook tight in your hands, wide eyes scanning your surroundings with excitement and curiosity.

You weren't entirely sure where you were. The drive was long. Almost an hour with a shit load of traffic. You were standing in front of a brightly lit street. A series of large buildings and other businesses lining the streets around you. It looked like you were in the fancier district of Seoul judging from the tall architectures and massive LED displays cascading along the sides of some buildings. Making the city light up almost like Times Square. You adjusted the face covering you wore. Fixing the mask so that only your sharp eyes were on display.

You weren't going to take any chances and show your face in public when it came to Jungkook anymore. You knew he would be in disguise and you wanted to blend in as much as you could too. Your entire ensemble tonight made you feel like a creature of the night. Black clothes hiding you away from the eyes of strangers as if you were a shadow. That's how it should be if you wanted to step out in public with your boyfriend. Where was he anyways?

You could tell you were outside of the city but still surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the night life. You felt over the pockets of your coat when a cool gust of wind blew against your face and realized that you left your gloves inside your overnight bag in the van since the driver instructed you that he will be taking your belongings to where you were staying tonight. Oh well. It wasn't extremely cold. You were thankful for the thigh high socks you pulled on at the last minute and the knee-high boots you paired with the outfit too, the socks and boots giving you a bit more warmth.

You looked around at your surroundings and noted that you were standing at the back of an upscale restaurant. If you peeked into the window of the restaurant, you could see the bustling servers and customers filled inside of the restaurant. The place was packed. It must be popular. You thought to yourself, shrugging your observation off and turning around when you spotted a glimpse of a tall, well-built, all-black wearing shadow approaching your side from your peripheral.

"Holy, damn."

Another gust of wind blew your hair back and you reached up, tossing the straight locks over your shoulder as you registered the gorgeous sight appearing in your view. You could feel your smile creeping up onto your face through your mask. Your eyes curved with your smile and your stomach tied in knots at the look of this hunk of a man in front of you.

He looked absolutely gorgeous. Even in disguise. And even from afar.

Seeing Jungkook tonight reminded you of the very first night you saw him.

Tall and proportioned extremely well. He was in all black as usual. Muscular thighs clad with a pair of snug fitting dress pants. He had on a long coat but you could see the outline of a sleek black tie poking out from under his jacket. The heels of his black dress shoes lightly clicking against the pavement of the sidewalk that he walked on. Carrying a black gift bag while his freehand was tucked into his coat pocket.

Jungkook looked so suave. So well put together. As if he had just come off a Vogue Magazine.

And as if he could feel your eyes on him, Jungkook looked up from the ground and spotted you at the side of the building, his gaze burning into yours with such an intensity, it made you feel weak already. Jungkook had a deep, dark look trained on you. His usual round eyes were lidded. Bold and full of lust. His hair was blow dried and gelled back neatly. Brows dark and raised slightly, the silver of the barbell in his eyebrow glimmering under the streetlights as he walked.

Jungkook was smiling at you the moment he saw you. And you knew he was grinning behind his own mask from the way his eyes curved in those cute little crescents you loved. You knew it was his signature cocky smile too. The one he made when he knew he had a chokehold on you.

You felt as if you were having déjà vu. And staring at him only made you want to look away but you couldn't. You simply could not peel your eyes away from how handsome he was. You stared shamelessly at Jungkook as he approached you. Feeling your heart rate booming in the back of your throat and causing the blood in your veins to buzz crazily in your ears.

"Hey." His velvety voice made your skin tingle when he finally met you. He literally said one word but your whole body shook anyways. Feeling his strong arm sliding around your waist and tugging you into a gentle hug, "I hope you didn't wait long. There was some traffic."

"I-I don't mind waiting." Your words came out in a stumble and you blushed lightly in embarrassment at yourself.

You were never like this, Y/N. Do you even remember the first night you talked to Jungkook? Where did that person go? Who was this shy, overwhelmed individual stuttering over their words in front of their boyfriend like this? You had to get it together or you'd be embarrassing yourself more tonight. You couldn't help it though. Jungkook always had a way to bring out the shy little sub in you. You hated it sometimes but couldn't complain. No one has ever made you feel this way.

You returned the hug and felt Jungkook give your frame a squeeze before he pulled back and found your hand, "Ready to go?" He mused, taking your palm in his and feeling your fingers lace together immediately.

Jungkook was extremely cautious right now. Keeping his body language reserved and conversation quick and concise. Although he wanted nothing more than to yank you against his chest and press you into the nearest wall... he was in public. Everything was on the line right now. Your boyfriend was a whole different person out in the open too. He kept his touching to a minimum, eyes trained on yours instead of where they really wanted to be. Voice quiet and head lowering each time someone passed the two of you. He took a chance coming out tonight to meet you like this. He just wanted to feel some sort of normalcy. Wanted to know what it was like to go out on a date in public without having the entire world watching you.

And even though he was in public, Jungkook wasn't ready to go wild yet. He still had his guard up. Still made sure he didn't attract any attention to himself. It was difficult though. Everyone who passed wasn't even looking at him. The glances were at you . Curious and hungry eyes taking you in and admiring the beauty that you were.

Jungkook had to say, even his 18-year-old self in War of Hormone had no idea what he was singing about until now.

Women are the best creatures in the world.

From head to toe... Perfect. Perfect.

"Where are we going?" You questioned as he took your hand, your thumb running over the back of his palm while your fingers intertwined together like the perfect puzzle piece.

"In here." Jungkook glanced at the restaurant behind the two of you with his eyes and nudged his head towards the door, his hand in yours beginning to tug you towards the back door.

You paused as Jungkook started to pull you, eyes wide and your head shaking, "Are you sure about this place? It's so busy inside." Your eyes went to the windows and you shook your head again, "What if someone sees you? Or me? Us?!"

Jungkook let out a quiet chuckle and shook his head, his freehand sliding up your arm, grabbing hold of your elbow while he pulled you closer to him, glancing down at your knee-high boots clicking over the asphalt pavement when you came closer to him, "I really like those heels." He hummed, eyeing your Louboutin's with a smile.

"Hey- Focus, you big perv." You narrowed your eyes at him, reaching up to fix at his face mask, adjusting it higher over his face and almost snapping the material hard against his skin to bring his attention back to you, "I don't think this is a good idea, hun. Look at all those people in there."

"Oh, baby." Jungkook started, reaching up to flick your forehead when you rolled your eyes at him, "Keep rolling your eyes like that and watch them get stuck that way one day." He snorted before shaking his head, voice changing from his sarcastic tone to a more softer whisper, "You said you trust me, don't you?"

"Mhm.. yes. Of course, I trust you." You grunted in response, reaching up to rub your forehead with a pout, making Jungkook start to laugh at you, taking your hand in his once more and giving your palm a gentle squeeze while he spoke,

"Then trust me."

__________________________

a/n 

splitting this into two chapters bc its too long

see u in a bit 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 282 15
➻ Ongoing ✒ ══════════βœ₯════════ ☯ β™” "πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘ π‘›'𝑑 π‘šπ‘’π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘’...
106K 3.8K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
540K 25.5K 131
A stripper will always be a stripper - I am disgusting...... I am ugly...... I am only a stripper....... I will never be good enough for anyone - ...
279K 8.8K 12
His whole presence emits sin and danger, and you are not supposed to be attracted to him on the first glance. Genre: Stripper au, bachelorette au, an...