The Curse Of Imprint

Por free4zilly

#1 in alpha×omega (before) #1 in m×m ⚠️IT'S NOT G×G⚠️ "They will born again at a different era with different... Mais

👑 Queen of supernaturals👑
Charachter Introduction
👑 Queen's Imprint 👑
👑 Sacrifice 👑
The Curse
The King is born👑
Members of Mansion
The King arrives in kingdom👑
The Judgement Day
Devil not Divine
Aran Acker
First meeting
Ritual Combat
Hidden Intentions
I AM UNTAMED
Leisure changes
Boorish
Xavier Unleashed
❤️First Date❤️
I LOVE YOU
Alpha in the town
BETRAYAL
A Night In Palace
The Truth
PAWN
Nightmare
ANOTHER IMPRINT
Crumbling Walls
Warmth & Wrath
INAMORATA OR IMMORTALITY
FIRST KISS & TRIAL
MATING✨
TO BE CONTINUED....

A warrior is not an alpha

394 27 1
Por free4zilly

Ethan's POV

Before Evan can stop me I jumped out of the window & landed swiftly on my foot, not to brag but I was at tenth floor, How?  well I am an alpha baby.

I made my way towards the palace through the dark forest not the streets you know I could be detected if I go that way.

Suddenly there was rustling sound of leaves coming from behind me I put my guard on but then a ray of torch hit my eyes making me shut that.

“Ohh thank god you haven’t reached” Evan said coming out of bushes.

“What the hell are you doing? Switch this thing off you oaf” I shouted.

“Let’s go back brother I’ll take you there tomorrow with the first ray of sun”.

“I am not going back” I said sternly.

“But brother going in there is like inviting your own death” he said.

“Well that sounds fun” I made my way towards the palace.

“Ethan stop I can’t let you die out of foolishness” he blocked my path.

“Ohh come on you also belive in these myths I am sure there is something everyone is hiding behind these curse stories, I am going to unveil the secret”

“Brother you are not alone many more before you had thought this & they all died” he shouted.

“No one has the power to stand against me” I said totally pissed by his rambling “let’s see if your ghosts have”.

“Brother this is suicide” he warned.

“This is adventure”.

“Fine I am coming” he said.

“Don’t If you are going to piss in your pants I am not in the mood of parenting” I snickered.

“We will see who pisses in their pants” he challanged.

We kept walking in the direction of palace the golden light was flickering.

“What’s with this golden light” I asked.

“It’s the glow of Queen’s throne it only glows when she sits in that and all this indicates the Queen is in there”

“Ohh it’s the same throne which cause all that fuss” I asked.

“Yeah you sat on it back then”.

“Then it’s time to reclaim my throne, I am coming baby” I said & increased my pace with Evan on my tail.

“Hey but if Queen is there they why everyone is making me her reincarnation” isn’t that a bit weird if her soul is in there then how could I be her reincarnation.

“You are a part of her soul atleast that's what elders says” he said.

“Oh am I” I smirked at this.

“Come on brother let’s rule the supernaturals” I said, who doesn’t want power & I am not that stupid to get the immense power because of others dumbness & deny it. These people are too easy to fool.

We were standing in front of 5 story wall & the throne’s shine was still visible.

“It’s the backyard of palace brother the same place where Queen & lady Arina died, don’t go brother I am warning you” he said to which I smirked we are in twenty-first century & he still believes these things.

I took a few steps back & leaped towards the stone present on my left giving me projectile to reach the wall. My hand was centimetres away from the wall,

I don't know how but i could feel two forces at the same time a force which my dragging my whole demeanour towards the palace but there was another force which was pushing me with all its might away from the palace.

In a blink of moment the second force won & I was thrown away from the walls  along with some bricks of the wall which fell on me.

I heard Evan laughter to which I stared but he didn’t paid any heed so I got on my feet while shrugging all those pebbles & dirt from my jacket ohh yeah I wasn’t naked I wore a jacket and sweat pants before jumping.

“What was that?” I asked it couldn’t be my grip wasn’t strong enough to hold me it was something else I felt the other power.

“A witch has secured the borders of palace with her powers & no one can lift it”

“Why would she do that?” fucking bitch she must knew what’s this palace’s secret.

“To protect the innocent birds & animals from going in at night although no one goes even birds but it is a security measure” Great now I can’t cross this wall.

“But how those people goes in whom queen wants to kill?”

“I… I don’t know” his face is saying he knows something.

“Tell me it’s your alphas order” I said using my alpha tone.

“The front door of palace is the only way” he chanted robotically.

“Thanks brother” I smirked & made my way.

“Ethan please don’t go it’s dangerous” he pleaded.

“Ohh come on Evan you only said I might be the reincarnation of Queen so whenever I go in there I’ll be safe” I tried to reply by his own orthodox logic & left.

Author’s POV

Ethan made his way tracing the outskirt of palace wall, but after walking a mile he heard something.

A melodious voice, the voice was humming a song, which made his steps to halt suddenly there were some blur flashes in front of his eyes it was vivid, hazy he couldn’t make any figure of that he snapped his eyes open when he felt  the voice was fading he ran after the voice as if the voice was taking his breath away.

Evan was trying to stop him but he was too gone for his urge to find the person behind the voice. He followed the voice until he was in front of the main gate of palace, he peeked through the gate & saw a women in golden outfit he was enchanted by her that his body felt numb even to move.

He can see her smiling at him as if calling him in, before he could think anything the main gate of palace opened on its own, he was amazed by the door for a second & after which he looked again towards the girl he only saw her retreating back, she was leaving.

He took a step to follow the girl but before his foot can land on the cursed land his body was harshly yanked backward.

He groaned because of the sudden force, when he opened his eyes he couldn’t see the girl anymore, he looked at the culprit who stopped him only to find his mother throwing daggers from her eyes at him.
He scoffed & got up

“What was that supposed to mean?” he asked.

“What are you doing here at this time?” she asked her aura was dominating she was radiating Luna’s dominance for her son to submit, ethan could feel the pheromones but he won’t loose the battle of dominance.

“What is the problem in me being here?” he asked looking straight at her eyes showing no sigh of submission.

“Son it’s midnight, you shouldn’t be here let’s talk in the pack house” alpha tried to raise the white flag seeing the thick tension between mother & son.

Ethan scoffed & made his way to the pack house followed by luna & alpha. Evan tuned to leave &

wossshhhh 

a furious wind passed near his ear making him turn back, he saw a women in golden outfit smirking at him,

there was something about her was warming his heart but majorly the figure was sending chills down his spine. The girl lifted her hand in a blink the entrance was shut with a loud thud.

Evan’s POV

I was the last one to reach packhouse, when I entered alpha’s room there was thick silence & tension in the room,

“What were you doing there?” mom asked.

“I am not five that I need your permission to go anywhere” Ethan replied still looking at the palace through the window.

“Look at me when I talk” mom shouted making me wince at the sudden sound, well you can’t blame her it’s disrespect what Ethan is doing.

“Not interested” he replied shortly, did he just sold his brain while training.

“Brother you are talking to the luna of werewolves be respectful” I told him

“And she is talking to future alpha of werewolves, tell this women that” ethan replied egoistically mom was about to say something but dad stopped her.

“Ethan she is your mother respect that” father scolded but more like pleaded not sure what does that mean, to which ethan turned to look eyes filled with anger only.

“Mother or not nothing gives her right to disrespect me. Tell her to apologise or” he warned.

“OR what?” mother asked .

“Or consequences won’t be nice?” he said baring his canines, making mom gasp.

Baring canines is a symbol of challenge, he is challenging mom what the hell? Seeing this dad came in font of mother instinctively & I also covered our luna.

“You have grown up too much son” mother said her voice was filled with sorrow, to which ethan retraced his canines back & walked away.

“I luna of werewolves forbade Ethan Tryson Davis from going anywhere near the palace & if he disregards the command then he shall be banished out of territory forever” mother commands making him stop at the exit, we can feel his pheromones indicating his anger to which we stand on guard protecting our luna he turned with a smirk,

“As you wish luna” he eyes were radiating anger, he turned & left slamming the door making the vase near it fall.

Mom shakingly sat on the near couch there was tears lingering in her eyes, she won’t accept but since always she was biased towards ethan, he was her everything even after living miles away from him.

“What did we do wrong?” mom asked looking at ground.

“He challenged my authority, my decision he has never done that he even tried to attack me, his mother What happened to my innocent, subservient baby?”

“We did wrong by sending him away, all the years in the battle ground has made him a warrior, a fighter not an alpha?” dad remarked.

“What are you trying to say?” mother asked.

“I am just saying he can’t be the alpha of werewolves, he only knows power, dominance & winning. He is a warrior a alpha should always knows how to give respect but he only knows to make someone bow to him. I accept it’s all our fault that we threw a small nine year old kid in the fire of battle ground and that fire has burnt his empathy”.

“What are you contemplating father?” I asked.

“He won’t be the alpha.” Dad stated making me gasp, before I can retaliate his decision mother stood up,

“Leave us Evan we need to talk”. It was Luna’s command due to which I bow & without further question left them alone.

I was passing the gym area then I heard sound of punching, I peeked to see Ethan was punching a poor sand bag & he had heartlessly killed two sand bags before if you know what I mean.

The room was stinking with his pheromones so I got in & opened all the windows to make it least stand able.

I stood there for him to stop but seeing he isn’t going to, so I took a seat & watched the show,

a Netflix show not in incest sorry😉.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.4K 224 32
'This couldn't happen' this Is just a fucking dream how can be a mate with the same sexuality I am a fucky guy for God's Sake. 'I AM Not A GAY' I am...
18.3K 1.8K 43
All Hail, The Good King, the only, King Nicolas Alexandru Matesscu. There is only one thing left to do, and that's to step into the role I wasn't bo...
77.3K 3.8K 55
The Hookhill Chronicles, p:1 You know when people say how it's like love at first sight when seeing their love for the first time? You look him in th...
1.3M 54.5K 22
Ethan is the third son of the alpha of the HeavenlyWay Pack, and has just turned 17. Time to find his mate. What happens when his mate isn't the whin...