Life Goes On

By Secretive_Trasheu

πŸ”žWarningπŸ”ž: Not for people with soft and weak heart Bullied, isolated, deceived, robbed, scammed, humiliate... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
1πŸ‘Ώ
2πŸ˜†
3πŸ˜†
4πŸ‘Ώ
5😞
6 😞
7 πŸ‘Ώ
8πŸ‘Ώ
9πŸ™ƒ
10πŸ™ƒ
🌚11🌝
12πŸ™ƒ
13πŸ˜†
14πŸ˜†
15πŸ™ƒ
16 πŸ‘Ώ
17πŸ˜†
18πŸ™ƒ
🌚20🌝
21😳
22😳
23😞
24😳
25πŸ™ƒ
26πŸ™ƒ
27πŸ™ƒ
28😳
29😞
30πŸ™ƒ
31πŸ‘Ώ
32😞
33😞
34πŸ‘Ώ
35πŸ‘Ώ
36😞
37πŸ™ƒ
Epilogue

19😞

6 0 0
By Secretive_Trasheu

"Y-you're joking, it was just a baseless rumor Sungkyung start" Taehyung stutteringly denying, eyes tremble while looking at her.

"I'm telling you the truth.. I'm not joking."

"Y/n i get it, you don't like me like i do, But don't you think your excuse is too much?" you saw how desperate he is for you to finally admit that all of this was a joke for him. It hurts you to see him breaking, But you have no other choice.

You like him, you do. You like his innocence and his genuine feelings he had for you, But he deserve better. Walking closer to him, you took his right hand and guide it to your tummy. He flinched when he felt your bulging tummy hiding under the large shirt, his throat felt drier all of sudden, head lowered down.

Slowly his gaze land onto yours, looking at you with trembling orbs.

"Y-you... "

"The baby... he's already 6 month old" You smiled warmly while talking about your baby. He stayed silent, cold hand still resting on your belly for a few more minute before pulling his hand back to the side. Eyes bored staring at you with an act of calm demeanor. Well atleast he tried to, Even though only god knows how emotions are taking swamps in his thoughts and mind. Too many questions to be ask but he stop himself for now.

"W-who's... the dad?" He tried, looking for your reaction but he already got his answers when your face just fell down, not answering with any words, but he could see your tears waiting to be flowing out, wetting your cheeks.

Taehyung had to pull her to somewhere else much more private, without anyone actually watching their little drama like they're already done.

"The bastard didn't take responsibility?" He whisper shout with a hint of gritting teeth, veins popping out on his temple and neck. Gripping both of her shoulder tight to get your full attention on him.

"Y/n Tell me, tell me who's that bastard is, let me teach him a lesson! Whoever that jerk is, he never deserve to live!" He growled, gripping his hair before walking side to side, huffing out an anger. For the first time, you saw how his usual cute innocent side changed into a scary beast that you never known he had it in him.

From the suppressed sniffs, your tears become a sobbing mess. Felt a sudden protection you don't know you were longing out for, from him. From the guy you just guiltily rejected.

"I d-don't know... I don't know myself" you sobs while he just looking at you with frown in the middle of his forehead, trying to understand your words between your choke sobs.

"What do you mean you don't know?" His voice were low and scary.

"I was w-working and then i-i was bullied and then i w-was drunk and i just b-blackout. When... W-when i woke up that morning.. There was...." You tried to go on but you can't, your voice were long drown by your own wails. He couldn't do anything to calm you down except pulling you into his arm, burried your face onto his chest so you can freely cry in his safe warmth, while he whisper a sweet nothing into your ears.

He waited for you to calm down before pulling away from the hug, wiping your tears with his thumbs, cupping your face to bring it closer to his, asking you to look at him in the eyes, a hint of wet trail could be seen on his prominent cheeks, but he tried to hide it with a force smile, failed eventually.

"You're doing great, you're doing really well. How can i not fall for you harder when you're this strong?"

"Taehyung, I'm not trying to lie to you but I'm... I'm embarrassed.. to be honest, you're the first and the only person like to be with me and I'm scared if i tell you the truth, you'll go away, but i swear i tried to tell you, the timing is just.."

"It's okay, i understand you. It's just... my brain just can't function properly right now" 

"I'm sorry.." you start to sobs once again, taehyung just brings your body closer to his, hugging your petite frame once again, rubbing your back in a gentle circle.

"Shhh.. it's okay, Atleast you're fine now." He hushed. The both of you were drown in comfort silence before Taehyung pull out from the hug. Hand still on both of your shoulders, looking at you like he wanted to ask everything

"What do you do now? You have to tell me so i can assure you're doing just fine" and this question had you to think twice, Should you tell him the truth? Should you tell him that you're living with his bestfriend?

"I-i'm... I-i'm working online and been living well.. y-you don't have to worry about that"

"Tell me where do you live, are you living alone or with someone?"

"She's doing just fine since she's staying with me" Both eyes dragged to where jungkook just popped in the conversation.

"What?" Taehyung look at jungkook with a face like jungkook just told him the most lamest joke ever and he tried not to puke at it. While jungkook pulled y/n away from his friend touch, making her to stand beside him instead.

"I.. don't understand"  Taehyung said, looking at jungkook blank face with his confuse one.

"I'm sorry to keep this as a secret, but she had been staying with me at my place, all. this. time" he popped every last word for taehyung to hear clearly. Getting Taehyung attention to switch his head to look at both, Between his bestfriend and the girl he like.

"Y/n, is he saying the truth?" Your face fell down, taking your time to slowly nodding your head, giving him the answer. When he got the message, his feet unconciously backed away but eyes never waver to give jungkook a sharp glare, jungkook seeing the look his friend gave and eventually pulling Taehyung collar.

"What?" Jungkook said with a clenching jaw.

"Y/n.. is Jungkook... T-the father?" He totally ignored jungkook, looking at you for an answer, because he knows his friend inside and out very well after years of friendship. Jungkook is not someone who easily accept anyone in his life without any reason.

Wishing you shakes your head no and saying it was just a prank. A hint of relief flashed over him when you shakes your head, but your next words pained him.

"I don't know. Neither of us knows.. he just.. nice enough to let me live with him.." with your answer, he glance at jungkook, who also look at him with a deep meaning.

He huffs, rubbing his hair to the back. Forcing a laugh slipping out from his beautiful boxy lips.

"I'm sorry Taehyung" Your words of apologise just add it up, he rub his face with the both of his hands. Looking at the both of the person present infront of his eyes with the feelings of betrayed.

For the first time in life, He had his first love.

He is in love with someone.

And eventually,

Got his heart broken.

___________

Jungkook trapped y/n on the bed under his body, Both thighs at the side of her hips, one hand supporting his body at the side of her head while another one is cupping her chin for her to look at his angry frowning face and that sharp tighten jaw. hair falling down over his bambi eyes.

"J-jungkook?" She look at him with wide eyes, breath stuck in her chest. Jungkook glide his forefinger at her cheeks, caress it lightly that it's almost not there, touching her flawless skin.

"You know what? You make me felt like hell. You really have the guts to ruin my head and makes me go crazy aren't you?" His voice is deep, almost breathy that she felt it along her spine.

"Jungkook i really don't know what you were talking about"

"Is it fun? To play with me, making me go nuts by being angel at one side and devil at the other just to satisfy you?"

"J-jungkook... You're scaring me" She said almost shriek when suddenly his sharp looking eyes bored at your trembling one. Snorting before he continue.

"Now you're afraid, you're not when you played me over, with your innocent good girl act while behind me, you were flirting with my best friend. Who else you flirt with y/n? Who else? You sure know how to controll my emotions. Fuck!" This time he had gone berserk when he shout at her face.

Taking his time to calm himself down by taking a deep breath once he see there's tears in your eyes. Biting your lips to suppress your sobs from coming out. He pull himself to the edge of the bed, rubbing his face and hair while you still laying in the middle of his bed, looking at the ceiling.

"Just... Go to your room y/n" He started. Head falls down, elbows rested on his knees. Not looking at her who already making her way to the end of the bed, standing up making her way out from his room. Before she could get out, he unconciously asked her a question again, but this time with a lowered voice and a calm demeanor.

"Tell me the truth, did you enjoy spending time with your boyfriend?" His voice goes deeper by itself, as if he's growling, it's scary.

"I-i already t-told you the truth, I hav-" she turned her body to face him and explain, but ofcourse he doesn't believe her and cutting every of her possible explanation. He stood up too,  walking toward you to grip both of your shoulders. 

"You think i believe that shit?" He barked.

". .. I don't understand you, I'm sorry if i ever made you mad, b-but I'm telling the truth, i don't know what answers you want to hear" She stutter when he leaned in, enough to whisper something in her ear with a low tone that makes her body tingling.

"You really don't know or are you just playing dumb?" His grip became tighten and she tried to push his hand away, Failing miserably when her strength is not much as his. He pushed her to walk backwards until her back stopped by the grey covered wall. Letting go of his grip and trap her on the wall instead, Eyes bored on hers as if he could talk with her only with his gaze. Face slowly leaning closer and closer.

She almost have a heart attack when he bites her ear, nipping at her skin, pulling it slightly, She closed her eyes by that closed gap, heart pounding intensely in her chest. Found that his hot breaths fanning the side of her neck are definitely not helping at all. Her body temperature risen when he whispered.

"You don't know the power you hold onto me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 491 24
●COMPLETED● You were the person that I loved for the most of my life. But you just left me in the corner like a crumpled piece of paper that you woul...
44.9K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
8.8K 607 5
My friends told me that I am too positive, that I'm always lying to myself to see the good in life. But I've never lied once in my life. I was raised...
2.1K 272 31
"Jimin, I want to meet your wife. That's it!" "How? I'm not even married! There's no wife?" Jimin yelled back, and an instant realisation hit him. ...