Fraser's Lover

By liyah_meerekat

In this story, you meet an orange-haired gentleman named Jamie Fraser, as you come acquainted you start to fa... More

Sassenach
About Jamie
The kidnapping
The castle
Being interogated by the king

interrogation

89 1 0
By liyah_meerekat

Despite everything going on lately your need to help people took over and immediately identify the issue with the kings legs, he breaks your thoughts and starts to question you asking you questions like who are you? where are you from? who do you work for? It was overwhelming because nothing you said was being taken into account. At the end the king still doesnt believe you, you run into this gorgeous ginger man and you immediately fall in love you are overwhelmed by him. "Hello madam." He spoke in a beautiful english accent.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
972K 36.8K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc