Who are you (Norminah)

By Wowthatsitnice

Normani is a normal girl in high school thinking her life is perfect,but little does she know she has a stalk... More

Morning
Chapter 2

Morning

34 2 0
By Wowthatsitnice

Normani POV~

I was just waking up to get ready for school when my dad came in my room. "Sweetie, I have breakfast ready." I was a bit confused as to why he didn't knock. "Alright. I'll be out once I'm ready." He nods and closes the door, leaving. I sigh as I remove the covers from off of me, not wanting to get up anymore. I stretched my legs and arms out as I got up. My whole body felt like it was slumping down. Well, time to get ready now.

I head downstairs as I get a text from my boyfriend, Arin saying 'Good Morning baby. How did you sleep?' I am so in love with him. I take three photos and greet my beautiful parents as I start to make my plate.

Dinah's POV

I watched closely as she was traveling to the diner. She looks so hot. Click. Click. Click. 3 pictures of her. I kept my head down away from the cameras. Don't want cops finding out I've been stalking her for three months. I walked over quickly to the diner where she was, trying not to be suspicious. I sat on the stool, waiting. I looked over slightly and saw that she was talking to people. I was overhearing the conversation.
-
Normani's POV

I head back upstairs to get ready,I head to the bathroom and start the shower. I slip my clothes off and hop into the shower

-
Dinah's POV

I can't believe what I just say her naked body her beautiful curves...I have to go I saw too much to process.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.5K 56
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...
29K 2K 17
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
33.6K 3.1K 36
[COMPLETED] Catiana Parker and Liam Rodriguez were childhood best friends, at first Catiana thought it was all just a friendship but turns out, she w...
83.7K 3.2K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.