❝STRONG WOMAN. ❞ ➤ 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣...

Door flatlinecutie

╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇... Meer

•𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉•
•01• Final selection Arc S1
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•12•
•13•
•14-Redlight district arc S2•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26• Swordsmith village arc
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35• Infinity fortress arc
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
AUTHOR'S GRATITUDE

•11•

22.7K 929 1K
Door flatlinecutie

["Why do you stand for those who fears and hates you?"]

STRONG WOMAN

STANDING FARTHER, Away from him. He has this intense red pair of eyes staring at you.

You dont exactly know why he's here. Following you like a creep, but something was telling you that danger was only near.

He's cruel, brutal and lives for almost thousands of year without getting old, his interest on you was pissing you off to the point that you wanted to kill him.

"Are you deaf? Didn't you hear what i said." You said having an irk mark on your forehead, you starting to get more annoyed.

Her words was supposed to make him mad, you were the only one to dare spoke to him like that, everyone fears him.

but not you.

"You seems like notice my presence even if i tried, hiding it.." He said trying to move slowly towards you.

You got off guard, activating your infinity incase he planned to do something.

"I have six eyes, I can see everything.." You said and back away a bit since his getting a bit closer to you.

Inside this alley was making everything hard for him. He couldn't sense or tell what exactly you're thinking, her eyes can see everything even on this darkness surrounding them.

His red eyes glow under the darkness feeling the cold wind brushing to their skin, only the people talking far from them was the sound only they are both hearing deep in their canal.

He didn't answered once again the progenitor try to walk more closer to you, You stood there not moving an inch.

You dont fear him.

He should be the one that fears you.

By this time, if he did one mistake move ,you will make sure to trap him on your void.

He held the back of his hand trying to touch your delicate skin, your tall height someone pissed him off a little, cause your a few inches taller than him.

But before his skin even get touch yours.

Something stops between.

His eyebrow arched in irritation looking at the young woman, her lips turn into a wide grinned.

"You can't touch me."

You tilted your head on the other side mocking the demon king to annoy him more.

"Off the infinity." He commanded.

You removed your sunglasses staring darkly at his pair of red eyes."Who are you to command me?"

He chuckled deeply to your arrogant sides. His impressed seeing how interesting the inheritor of space user was far more unique.

Over decades a lot of inheritor of breath of space was male.

But (Y/N) was the unique one to be a female, A chosen user.

A strong woman.

"Why do you stand to those who hates and fears you?" He said calmly still raising his hand up.

You deactivate your infinity to show him you're not afraid of him. Your an inheritor of the most powerful breathe.

Every user has no fear running on their veins and body.

"They don't hate me."

"You can't tell some people has jealousy over you. Imagine calling yourself "strongest." Wont only make them think you're trying so hard." He said having a small grinned on his lips.

"All i wanted was to wipe out mankind for my own will until, I saw you."

"You're powerful (Y/N) such, power, and glorious potential..."

"You can unsher in the apocalypse, Out of ashes and new eden will emerge..."

"Leave there frail pathetic humans behind."

"Be a demon, and be my queen.."

His pale hands started to grab caressed your soft skin, rubbing his thumb slowly on her cheeks.

(Y/N) Closed her eyed shut before taking a deep breath."No..." She mumbled softly.

You backed away from him.

His eyes squinted before putting his hand down ofcourse you will decline.

But he appared infront of you swiftly putting some intoxicating substance that made you felt dizzy by just one inhale of it.

"BASTARD!" You pushed him away raising your pointer finger to create a void.

Breath of space- First form: Reverse technique red.

The red void started to form around your top pointer finger glaring at him.

"Too late (Y/N)." He said staring at you.

The chemical started to make you dizzy, you lose balance when everything around, you started to spin.

(Y/N) passed out without even getting to fire her technique.

He walked slowly staring at her sleeping form. The progenitor carried her in bridal style before snapping his fingers.

A wind blow on the air.

"Yes. Muzan-sama?" The demon said kneeling on the ground.

"Take, (Y/N) to the fortress make sure to chained her up with sealed energy paper." He said giving the passed out woman.

He gladly accept it, carring (Y/N) on his arms.

Muzan planned all of this, he manage to read all the info about the past breath of space first user.

They have weakness. The sealed paper curse that can only deactivate the power of the six eyes.

With this they are unable to used power like returning to a normal human being.

He commanded all his demons to find it.

"Make sure that the others won't even took a bite on her. I want her in piece when i get back.." He said having veins all over his body.

"Yes muzan-sama." The boy bowed his head afraid of their progenitor.

"I'm trusting you, Akaza."

____________________

千乂卂

AS THE SOUND, Of biwa started playing. He soon manage to transport here with their every own eyes.

He was carrying (Y/N) on his arm as gentle as possible not trying to hurt him.

The uppermoons was also here farther away from another.

"Oh akaza-dono!" The cheerful man said carrying his golden fan.

He soon stopped when he noticed a familiar woman on upper three's arms.

"Is that (Y/N)?" He said walking closer to akaza examining the sleeping woman.

"The space user?!" Upper moon six daki said.

Almost all of them gathered to looked at young woman sleeping peacefully.

"So that's her." Kokushibo mumbled scanning her.

Her white hair and white lashes smooth pale skin.

"I don't see her as threat. She look's innocent.." Gyutarro said poking
(Y/N)'s sleeveless shoulder.

"Don't get blinded by her beauty." Kokushibo added glaring at his subordinates.

Doma started examining her more moving his face closer to her neck to smell her scent.

Akaza's face started to form some veins."The fuck are you doing? move away.." He angrily said to him but doma didn't even move an inch.

"My heart is beating she smells soo good along with her flesh~." He happily said.

"Can i have a bite just on her arm or thighs?" He added.

"Touch her and I'll blow your head off." Akaza warned the second rabk demon.

But doma only laughed, akaza was protecting to from this pervert and selfish man.

"Akaza-dono. i'll transport you and her to the sealed room that muzan-sama said." Nakime invaded their conversation.

"What?! Ah come on, Nakime. I was checking her out." Doma cooed trying to protest.

But the biwa started playing transporting them into the sealed room.

Akaza sighed and gently put her down grabbing some chained to chained her wrist and knees in a sitting position.

She looks peaceful while sleeping. The demon examine her closely.

"Sorry about this, but if you became a demon. I promised to serve and protect you." He said kissing the young woman's forehead before leaving the room.

A.N: uppermoons, demon slayers, the mc, the demon lord, simping for you yes hon..

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35.3K 992 20
⚠️NSFW⚠️ "𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫...
7.2K 232 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
144K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
4.4K 112 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...