Material gworll (Tokyo Reveng...

De Goldenbreezerealmedz

" Do you like play ground cause I see your kids in m-" "karma no", "karma yessss" 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜 "Our sugar daddy w... Mai multe

Introduction
karma
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8

chapter 4

152 13 5
De Goldenbreezerealmedz

3rd person pov:

Karma was in bed looking at the ceiling, “Mikey's new bitch reminds me of someone, but who?, What's his name again? Taken, Tamijiki, Tyrone, well anyways, it is irritating that I can't remember who he reminded me of,” she thought before finally drifting off to sleep.

................................ Next morning..................................

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

"Why does the sun keep rising" Feeling better than yesterday she got out of bed, went to the shower did her morning routine went back to her room to put on her uniform, and then headed to the kitchen where she could smell food being prepared. "Hey~" Karma greeted her roommates, Ran, who was cooking, and Rindou who was watching TV in the living room "No way! You up early" Rindou perked up at what his brother just said "Well yes, I want to go to school today, so I'll be heading out now"

"Wait! Don't you want any?" Ran asked pointing to the food, "Nah I'll eat on my way," Rindou, now standing in front of Karma face inches away from her said, “What's up with you?, You're rarely excited to go to school mostly not happy to stuff your face impossible". "Hmm? Aww are you worried about little ol me window, wait?..... Don't tell me you have another crush~" she teased him with her sing-song voice.

Multiple irk marks appear on Rindou's head, for calling him Window instead of Rindou and for assuming that he had a crush on someone. Karma who was dangerously close to Rindou, smirked triumphantly and held Rindou's cheek with one hand and

Kissed him on his lips.

Too stunned to even move, rindou froze in his spot, karma stepped away and walked towards the door "Bye" closing the door.

*Plop*

"Hey, Rin what's that noise!, OH SHIT RIN!"

Rindou had fainted.
.......................................................................................................

Karma's POV:

While riding my motorcycle to school, I saw a group of boys who looked to be gambling in an alley ‘Money, money, money’ stopped my motorcycle, and a smile came to my face. People (ran) always say it's an addiction and how I love money, but who doesn't, it a simple lifestyle. “hey boys~"

"Boss Karma! what brings you here!?" the men shouted upon seeing her walk in. " I wanna play! Let's go, Bigg ♡︎"

.....................................time skip...............................

3rd person pov:

Forcing herself to get to school, Karma left the alley, smiling a little, as she counted her money ‘700,000¥, not bad..... where the hell are kids getting this kind of money, i only went in there with 50¥’, stuffing all the money in her bag, she got on her motorcycle and drove off. Parking the bike a little away from school, she jogged towards the gates, which were closing "Wait!"

"Oh my! Karma" Opened the gate slightly for her to enter "Good morning ♡︎" "Morning".

Now taking her sweet time, she looked for her class, *walks in rich* entering the class, all the girls gasped and all the boys stared.

"Yo it's karma"
She is still the detention monitor right?”

Looking around with half-lidded eyes to see if she could spot any competition  “Miss Karma nice of you to join us... Take a seat" The Teacher told her. She saw an empty seat beside a girl towards the back “Hey wanna get outta here”  "I.....um....I.....-" The girl stuttered "I'm kidding" Karma chuckled when she saw the girl relaxed “What's your name?” she asked “It's Y/N”

“Cute name”

"Ok class, we have mathematics now so get your books ready" Upon hearing this Karma walked out of the class with her bag on her back, 'Not today satan' the teacher didn't even say anything to her knowing what would happen if he did. Y/n watches her leave dumbfounded.

Leaving the school grounds, she got her bike when suddenly she got a phone call.

Answer/Decline

MIKEY: Karma~

KARMA: Yes Mikey

MIKEY:We are gonna visit Takemichy today wanna come

KARMA: Was coming there actually

MIKEY: Yay and bring snacks
Ok bye♡︎

Call ended

T

he girl was preparing her bike to drive off when a voice called out to her “Karma!” It was the H/c hair girl from before “Y/n?” The girl was panting hard “Take me with you please!” she begged. Karma thought about it for a while.

“I’m going to Shinjuku are you sure?” “YES!- I mean yes. Please take me from here” She slightly bowed to the girl on the bike.

“Hop on”

..................................................................................................

Takemichi's pov

I was sitting in class bored until I  heard "WHAT SCHOOL ARE YOU FROM".

The door to my classroom suddenly slid open, and a familiar short blonde peeked inside the classroom.

"Oh,♡︎" Mikey stated with a gleeful twinkle in his eyes.

"Here he is"

"Huh?" I thought in shock, looking wide-eyed as Mikey trailed towards me. " Let's go play, Takemich,

'what an absurd person!'

3rd person pov:

Mikey barged inside the classroom while Draken, Karma, and the new girl stayed outside, peeking inside the room and observing Takemich.

Earlier:

Karma had just arrived to where Mikey told her to. “Sup” she greeted as she got off the bike and helped Y/n to also get off “Karma who is that?” They asked pointing to the girl behind Karma “This is the lovely Y/n” Y/n waved happily towards the boys.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

When they stepped outside the room, takemichy saw the 3rd year all passed out on the floor.

"Ran have those same boxers" Karma whispered to Draken, pointing to the pink boxers with the pink heart design.

Takemichy gaped at the scene. 'T-These are all the 3rd years' he thought in shock.

"What's all this?" Takemichy asked the male and the two females next to him, ‘Wait is that Y/n

"Huh?, You mean these extras?" Karma stated while glaring at the 3rd years on the floor, "They pissed us off, so we knocked them down a peg" Draken continued.

“Karma what exactly do you guys do here?!” Y/N whisper-yelled. “You'll see soon enough”

'They knocked them out because they were pissed' Takemichy thought.

"All of you extras, line up right here and lay face down." Karma said, pointing to the floor, they did as told "Oi! You've got too much space in between, it's gonna be hurting you guys, you know?"Draken informed.

Mikey stomped on their backs with Draken following behind. Y/n stood beside Karma hesitant to follow the other boys but Karma grabbed her hand gently “Come on Y/n, it all starts with a simple step on the back” Y/n chuckled and followed the girl.

"You Feelin' good piss hair ♡︎" 'Why does everyone have a heart at the end of their sentence'. Karma slung a hand over Takemichy's shoulder when she noticed his slightly scrunched-up brows.

"Well, it's so soon after yesterday," Takemichy stated shyly.

"But you're free, aren't you," Mikey stated. "Err....... Well, not really." Takemichy muttered nervously. " Let's hang out!" making Takemichy look at him with an unbelieving look.

Karma, who could care less with their conversation left when she saw a group of girls. "Hey~" all the girls went red, Y/n gasped and ran over to Karma, in the middle of her flirting session she heard Takemichy's loud ass voice scream "Hina-san?! What the hell are you doing."

Karma who was just watching it all go down wondering what the fuck happen.
...................................................................................................

"Well, then. How do you wanna die?" before anything else could be said, Karma suddenly appeared in front of Hina and held her hands "Ahh, you are very beautiful, would you mind becoming my second wife" 'What!' Y/n and the boys thought though as karma continue to cress Hina's hands. Hina's face was red as a tomato "I.....umm well.....I.....have......have a boyfriend" she muttered "Who cares” 乁 ˘ o ˘ ㄏ

"Huh," Takemichy said out loud, still kinda shaken up from Mikey's actions earlier.

"You're making a face like you won't be able to stand on your own again and don't worry about karma I'm sure she joking, right?" Mikey pointed a little sad but still smiled nonetheless.

"Promise that you won't lay a hand on Hina" Takemichy stated "No promises piss-kun," said Karma who now kissed Hina's hand. Takemichy almost died when he saw the way Hina reacted to the platinum blonde delinquent, while the group of girls that Karma was flirting with earlier looked at Hina with envy and Y/n tried to pull her away.

"Hah? I don't give a damn about-" Mikey stated ready to punch Hinata  “ZIP it! Midget I'm talking to Hina- Chan ~ ♡︎" Mikey who was still keeping up his act but got shut down by karma only replied with a small “ok."

"Huh?" Takemichi was shocked at what happened, processing everything.

"Takemichi you dummy." grinning at him "I would never lay a hand on a girl."

“Hina dear how about lunch with me and Y/n over here~”

“Karma-kun......eh?! Hina?!” Takemichy stood there unable to do anything.

Over 100 reads 😵🤯 thank youuuu🤍
Bye bye

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...