Rise of the Guardians One-Sho...

By lostgirl2411

I've never been good at bios so all I can say is hello to everyone who has found this book. If you're one of... More

Introduction
Two years
Missing Piece
One Year
A Week
He Snapped
A Terrible Thing
Realizing the Cruel Truth
The Past
Ridley Messed Up
Bunny Almost Kills
Lover
Better For You
Second Chance
Overthinking
The Story
Her Broken Heart
Fatherly Instincts
Birthday?
Three of Them
Taking Care of a Baby
I'm Not Sure
Brother
Payback
Don't be Afraid
Into the Storm
Be Brave
Leaving
Accident
Struggling
Questions
He's Mad
The Night
Sleep
Gift
Haunted
I Should Go
Family Talk
Instincts
The Life of...
News
Believers
Wrongly Defensive
Silent Mind
Connecting Dreams
Nowhere yet Everywhere
Ideas pt. 2
I'd Choose You
Is This Love?
Trains
New Guardian
Trust Me Again?
Hello World
Two Ideas
Back from Hiatus.
A Drunk Exchange
1:35 pm
Sick Moments
Shoes
Nightmare Sleep
The First Time He Cried
Back Again
Swapping Places
Nightmare but Make It Awkward
Introducing Them
Sick Author
Sleepwalking
Opposite Lovers
Wildfire
accident
I Was Made For Loving You
Saved Chapters?
Bad Hands
The Other Life
The First Book
Past, Present, and Future
Shifting
Sophie Bennett
Manny's View
A Christmas Letter
Happy New Year
His Believers
Lyric Idea
The Truth
Picnic
Archie's Nightmare
She's Hurt, He's Hurt
The Warriors
Cold and Dark
Valentine's Day
Four Hours
You Love Me?
Lyrics pt.2
Singing & Sick
Mastermind
The Last Chapter.
new story
requests & ideas

Ideas

321 7 14
By lostgirl2411

If you like the little prompts & conversations, comment on the title name. These are parts taken out of vault chapters that I want to see which you guys would want to see first. It's going to be frustrating because it will only be a few sentences of the prompt: some sad, some very sad, some happy, some very fluffy, some etc. 

So with that being said, here is random prompts for ideas that I'm asking you guys if you would want the chapters of soon. 

------------------------------

the book

Jack looked down at the key ring in his hand as his plan was more into motion than it's ever been. He looked up to Tinsel with a smile. 

"This is it, little guy. We get to see where this door finally leads. Maybe we can figure out where you really came from." Tinsel nodded brightly as Jack walked up to the door, unlocking the three locks. They walked in to find the room in darkness. It was disappointing but Jack came prepared as he brought out the large flashlight he borrowed from North's shop. He would take it back of course. 

The light lit up the room as both of them let their jaws drop. Everything looked old, like 18th century old. Older than Jack. He didn't really know what to do as he felt like he had been taken back to the past. 

"AH, look Tinsel! A book with elf language on it. This has got to be it! I know you don't speak it but it's got to be it. Let's see what's inside." The two walked up as both of them reached for the book. Tinsel jumped on Jack's arm as he helped open the large book, a glow coming from the pages. It didn't go down for almost a minute before everything went back to normal. 

Tinsel and Jack looked at each other in shock. 

"Oh man this is bad." 

------------------------------

Messy

"Andy, you have to calm down." 

"Calm down, calm down! REALLY!" 

"It's fine, it's just a big...mess." 

"...MESS!" 

"We can fix it." 

"I did not think you could get any dumber than you already are but once again, I've been proven wrong." 

----------------------------

Gone

No one could move. It was hard to comprehend what was really happening at this point. Everything was going so good this morning and now it was all...gone. 

"You can't do this. You can't leave, it's-  it's against the rules. You're not allowed to do this!" They were shaking him. No one could move to stop them because they knew they would lash out, hurting someone that didn't deserve it. It hurt them to watch. 

"You have to wake up...please. I can't do this without you!" 

He watched from where he stood as a part of him hurt. He never really thought something like this would hurt him like it was but here he stood, in pain. This was worse than any other pain he had felt in his long life. He wasn't really sure what to do in this moment. No one did. 

He was going. Soon, he would be...gone. 

---------------------------

Payback

Ares had a paw over his mouth as he tried to fix his smile that was being hidden. He knew his friend could see his eyes squinting in the corners to keep from laughing. The dark glare from the shadow was enough to break the spell. He laughed, hands on the knees, bending over laughing. It was only when he was done did he start talking. 

"Well if it isn't the consequences of your own actions."

"..." 

"So did you ever think that maybe you needed to be on your toes after that one?"

"No." 

"So...did you ever finish the painting?" 

"No, Ares, I didn't but I seem to be a little busy at the moment." Ares bit his cheek at the sassy tone. 

"Do you know what he used on your...face?" Pitch glared as Ares voice cracked from holding back laughter.

"No. I don't." 

"Do you know what's on the wal-" 

"No. I do not know."

"Which way did he go?" 

"I'm not sure of that either." 

"What do you mean you aren't sure?" 

"Well, I'm tied up in Christmas lights with bunny ears on Ares, I was knocked out and SOMETHING is on my face so how am I supposed to know where they went?" 

Ares turned away to hide his laughing. He knew if he was Pitch it wouldn't be this funny. 

"He gets this shit from his father." Pitch rolled his eyes as Ares started laughing again. 

------------------------------

The Imposter

Tooth held her hands up in surrender. The sight in front of her was terrifying in it's own way to say the least. She didn't know what to do. She looked to Sandy to find him shaking his head, a warning to just go with it. 

"You, Tooth Fairy, go to the left with the Sandman!" She quickly moved at the energetic voice. Her eyes met the glaring Santa Claus and the glaring Easter Bunny. They both were in a compromising situation as she couldn't find it in herself to laugh even though this was funny. She couldn't find it in herself to laugh because the look in his eyes was distant, they were filled with bright emotion that was to high to concentrate in. 

This wasn't him. 

---------------------------

History Repeats 

"Don't move, just stay still." 

"Jack, I'm scared." 

"It's okay, it's okay. We- we are gonna have a little fun, okay? Just playing hopscotch. Remember? I taught you guys that." 

"Y-eah." 

"It's easy, just step. One." 

Jack's body tensed as he grabbed the branch. It wasn't his staff but it would have to do. His brain was in overdrive as the person in front of him switched into Emma. 

"two." He inched closer as there was a crack, the little eyes looking down before back up at him. He felt the fear in his bones from him but also from himself. He was not going to let him fall. 

"three!"

Jack jumped for him, wrapping his arm around his waist, throwing him to where he was standing. They got themselves together before Jack gave him a nervous smile. The other laughed as he went to speak but screamed, alerting everyone who was looking for them where they were. Jack was taken down and there was nothing that could be done. 

-------------------------

Operation Free Bird

"You're grounded." 

"Am I?" Bunny clenched his jaw as he tried to keep it together. 

"Yes, you are. You'll be giving me your books and no more seeing Crystal or April for a while." 

"But I don't think I want that to happen." 

"Well it's gonna happen." 

"..." 

"I don't think you want to do that." Bunny glared. Jack was trying to reverse psychology again. Ever since he read a book about it in the Pole, he had become the champion of it. 

"I think I do, Jackson. Now you are going to go to your room here in the Pole and sit there until I come and get you. Me and your mother need to talk about this." Jack blinked up at him with innocent eyes. 

"But what if it wasn't me? Did you really look into it? There's been mistakes before on blaming someone else. There is many people here after all. Many of them pranksters." Bunny made a fist as Jack was right. Dammit. He looked up at the crowd as everything had gone back to normal before he looked down to his son. 

"You stay here, you understand? Until I find out who did it, your grounded to this spot." Bunny walked away with Lily by his side. Jack waited a few minutes before raising his glass to his lips, making eye contact over the rim. He winked at them. It was the signal to continue. 

Operation Free Bird was a go. 

---------------------------

What If?

The conversation at the Pole had everyone in their own thoughts at their own respected homes. 

Nick looked at his hands as he wondered. What if? What if he had never been killed?

Would Jack have died anyways? 

Would Andy have ever met Misty? Was he supposed to be gone for that to happen? 

Andy stared at the sky as he was lost in thought. What if? What if Jack had never died? 

Would he have ever met Misty? Would he have ever got sick? 

Bunny stared at Lily as she slept. What if? What if Pitch never was taken over by the Nightmares? 

Would everyone have died in a different situation? Would he have ever come to Earth at all? Would he have ever been a Guardian?

What about Jack? 

North tapped his fingers. What if? What if he never found his way out of become a bandit? 

What if he had never lost Natasha, his reason for changing? Would he have ever become a Guardian? 

Tooth watched Callahan. Her and Sandy were having the same thoughts as they watched Denver and Callahan. What if? 

What if they had never lost them? Would they have become Guardians? Would they have ever met? 

Pitch had no what ifs. He knew. He looked to Emily who just smiled at him. There was no what ifs for him. He knew. Ares knew. Time knew. Death knew. 

Jack stared at the moon. He felt Manny looking back at him. What if? What if...

"Manny... Tell me it's not true. Please, tell me the truth." Manny looked down on Jack as he felt sadness. He didn't know what to say but knew he needed to come clean. 

---------------------------

So guys, I'll be honest I don't really remember posting what I wrote last night but I'm glad I did. I honestly never thought my writing reached as many people as it does, I didn't know. I know you guys want me to focus on getting better, and I promise I'm resting and being relaxed, but I want y'all to know that writing can keep me going too. 

I want to hear y'alls opinions on these small parts. Which one would you guys want to see first? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 14K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
978K 41.1K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
721K 34.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 17.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...