Sasha; The Widows|HPxAvengers

By Multifandom_office

"I am strong because I've been weak." "I am fearless because I've been afraid." "I am wise because I've been... More

The Avengers and HP world|Main character and Characters
Characters part 2 and Infromation
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Chapter One

11.3K 323 119
By Multifandom_office

The start of a new beginning

---

Third person POV:

It was a normal morning in Hogwarts year 2005, or as normal a morning could get in Hogwarts school for witches and wizards.

All the students were eating breakfast in the Great Hall, when the double doors suddenly slammed open, all heads snapped to the doors.

Three groups of people stood in front of the doors, the dark families stood on the left side, the Malfoys, Lestranges, Notts, Berkshires and every other dark family that lives in Great Britain. No one noticed the man who was stood in the back, a dark aura emitting from him.

On the right side stood the light families, the Potters, Weasleys and all of their children—who has already graduated from Hogwarts—Lupin-Blacks, Order of the Phoenix, Minister of Magic, Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody and Amelia Bones and any other light family that lives in Great Britain.

And in the middle stood the neutral families, like the Greengrass, Zabini, Lord Lovegood and all of the neutral families that lives in Great Britain.

Glares were sent to everyone in the Great Hall that was until they spotted some of the well known Death Eaters, screams of bloody murder was heard through out the whole Great Hall.

The dark, neutral and light families ran or walked quickly to their children, pointing wands at the opposing side.

"Mum, Dad?" Harry James Potter questioned, James Fleamont Potter and Lily Jean Potter née Evans glanced at each other before looking down at him but said nothing, glaring daggers at the all of the dark families and most of the neutral families.

Before anyone could say or do anything, Dumbledore stood up, his wand in his hand that was pointed at the dark families. "Why have you all graced us with your presence?" he asked with the usual annoying twinkle in his eyes.

"I don't know Albus, I was engulfed in this bright light and when my sight was not blurry anymore, I was here." Moody informed the headmaster, the dark, neutral and light families nodded their heads in agreement.

Before anyone could say or do anything, a bright light engulfed the hall and a piece of parchment appeared in front of Potter Jr, he hesitantly grabbed it and read it out loud for everyone to hear.

Dear Humans,

By now all magical families living in Great Britain have appeared at Hogwarts. All of you are here to watch the lives of the Avengers.

Many of you—especially the Malfoys, Lestrange, Mr. Snape, Potters and Lupin-Blacks—are here for a certain person you all knew and some keep in contact with. The rest of you are here because there are bigger things than your world.

You need to know how far back you are because you think you are superior to muggles, well most of you.

You are to watch the films in this order:

The Avengers
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Avengers: The Age of Ultron
Captain America: The Civil War
Thor: Ragnarok
Black and Red Widow
Avengers: Infinity War
Avengers: Endgame

After watching the lives of the Avengers, you are going to watch the life of Harry James Potter to prevent many unneeded problems.

You are to watch the movies in this order:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part 1
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part 2

From each movie, more people will be brought in before it progresses.

Do. Not. Kill. Each. Other.

Time will stop after the first group of people arrive, and while you are watching all the movies.  Magic can not be used only three people can, two from the group and Madam Amelia Bones.

Change the future for the better and prevent the death of many people.

P.S After you read this note the first group of people will come.

Yours truly
Mystery Arts

True to the note, a big circle of gold opened up from the ceiling and a group of people fell through. All of them either landing on their faces or backs on top of each other, except two females who landed in a crouch, they both stood up after.

When the females saw their teammates on the floor, both of them burst out into laughter while the males in the team grumbled and groaned. "Get off, you guys are heavy!" a male voice rang through the Great Hall, it only made the females laugh harder.

"I am not heavy and get of off me!" another male voice said. "Get your fat ass out of my face, Thor!" a third male voice rang through the Great Hall, it sounded like a wheeze instead and that made the females laugh even harder, for both the comment and wheeze.

"My arse is not fat, it is worthy, Man of Iron." the fourth male voice boomed through out the Great Hall, many winced, especially the males in the pile. The females laughs died down slightly. "Ok... guys get of off me!" a young male's voice was heard, seeming to struggle with talking.

Some minutes after and one of the two females stopped laughing completely and observed her surroundings, she went stiff. The other female and the males in the team noticed this, they instantly scrambled of each other and observed their surroundings.

All of them figured that it was the school the redhead had talked a little bit about.

While all of this happened, the Potters or more specifically James Potter and the Lupin-Blacks couple stared at the redhead they had tried to find so many years ago, all of them desperately trying to get eye contact with her but she did not spare them a glance.

However she did glance at the older male Malfoy, the two Lestrange brothers and Snape. Their eyes were already on her.

The female that the remaining of the Marauders tried to get eye contact with, noticed multiple wands pointed at her and the team.

Before anyone could ask questions, another portal opened up and a figure fell through, the figure landed with an'umph', the figured groaned. "I have been falling for THIRTY MINUTES!" the voice of a male was heard.

The team instantly stood in their fighting stance, the man with the goatee and glasses was suddenly surrounded with metal, it looked like a suit. It made the magical families gasp in shock and surprise.

The female the Marauders had tried to get eye contact with, shook her head. "Stand down." she ordered, they hesitantly stood down, but glared at the male instead.

The female sighed and walked up to the male, crouched down and lifted his chin, only to be met with vibrant green eyes.

"I'm proud of you." she told the male, said male smiled gently up at her and nodded his head slightly. The team looked at the female, like she had grown another head but stopped when the other female gasped. "We should have listened to you."

The team looked at the other female with thoughtful expression until it finally clicked, they all looked down in shame, especially the one in some kind of old viking armor. They all murmured their apologies to the male with black hair and vibrant green eyes.

"I apologise for not being a better brother." the male with viking armor apologised to his brother, said brother nodded his head slightly, indicating that the male with vibrant green eyes accepted the apology.

"Just our luck, sister." the female the remaining of the Marauders had tried to get eye contact with said to her older twin sister by twelve minutes. "It's getting back at us, is it not?" the younger twin sister's british accent flowed through the hall.

"Of course it is, Младшая сестра."[Little sister] the other female responded, both had known something was coming and knew that it was either going to be good or bad. Nothing in between.

The team then stared at the people that surrounded them, sticks were pointed at them. "What is a stick going to do?" the male with metal suit and goatee questioned the people in the hall in an annoyed tone, he did not like to be pointed at.

"It is not a stick you pathetic, filthy muggle!" a man with platinum blonde hair exclaimed, the man was highly offended by muggle man, how dare he insult their wands, the man in metal knew no better.

"Well well well, Lord Malfoy, still has a big mouth I see." the man with platinum blonde hair rolled his eyes fondly, he instead pointed his wand at the red head he knew all to well. The Lestrange brothers and Snape doing the same. They had not expected to see her so soon.

The younger generation of purebloods gaped, a muggle knew Pureblood etiquette, that was impossible. No muggle knows the way of a Pureblood, not even the light side know the Pureblood etiquette and for a muggle to know the ways... it was just comical.

"Sofia Rushman, finally showing your face." Lord Malfoy spat playfully, the team who did not hear the playful tone stood beside 'Sofia' in a protective manner, the male clad in green and old viking armor stood behind her, hovering over her, giving the aura of a threat and warning.

"Oh come now, Lord Malfoy, surely you have better things to do, then talk to a filthy Muggleborn." said man's expression went from surprise to fondes, he raised an eyebrow and held his arms out. Giggling, 'Sofia' jumped into his arms. Snuggling herself into him.

The Lestrange brothers joined he hug, Snape did to. Much to the Hogwarts populations suprise.

The team looked at the female, all of them shocked to see her act like a small, giggly little girl. But they are happy for her.

The clearing of someones throat made the group hug break apart. "Tell me, why have we been summoned?" the female that just slid down Lord Malfoy questioned, her back against his front.

Harry Potter read the note for the team and the man clad in green viking armor, the two females stiffened at Black and Red Widow while the other female stiffened at Captain America: The Winter Soldier. No one noticed it, except the two females.

"I think introduction is needed." Prof. McGonagall told the group.

"Anthony Edward Stark."

"Steven Grant Rogers."

"Clinton Francis Barton."

"Robert Bruce Banner."

"Thor Odinson, prince of Asgard." Thor's voice boomed of off the walls, like before, which made everyone wince and rub their ears.

"Loki Laufeyson, secondary prince of Asgard." Thor glanced down at his brother and nodded his head, understanding why Loki informed the mortals of his birth-last name.

"Natasha Alianovna Romanoff."

"Peter Benjamin Parker."

"Sasha Regina Romanoff" the last in the team introduced herself. Those who knew her furrowed their eyebrows. "Romanoff? Was it not Rushman?" Lord James Potter questioned the redhead.

"Problem?" Natasha Alianovna Romanoff questioned him, he quickly shook his head, intimidated by her tone of voice. Lady Lily Potter glared at the two redheaded females.

Anthony Edward Stark chuckled slightly. "You used the last name?" he questioned still laughing, Sasha Regina Romanoff rolled her eyes and elbowed him in his stomach, he groaned out in pain, while the team and the two group of men got deja vu. 

The Great Hall transformed into a cozy big room with a screen where the doors were. There were sofas and bean-bags all over the room. Everybody sat down on either the sofas or bean-bags, facing the screen.

A note appeared out of nowhere and floated in front of Sasha, she grabbed it from the air and read it out loud.

Before you start watching the movies, you will watch videos about the Avengers and the kid. To understand better of who and how they are and so on.  

Yours truly
Mystery Art

Before anyone could say or do anything the first video started to play.

Anthony Edward Stark

Everybody was in awe at the technology—not the Avengers, Peter Benjamin Parker or Loki Laufeyson—but they where also shocked that muggles where this advanced... more than what they are.

The first and second year Muggleborns where proud while third year and up were quite surprised, they stopped paying attention to the mundane world that they were born into and where ashamed they did so.

All of the witches and wizards who thought they where more advanced, where the most shocked while a specific white haired wizard's eyes twinkled a little bit more.

Both the Romanoff sisters noticed this and got suspicious of the old wizard, Sasha more so then Natasha.

Steven Grant Rogers

The witches and wizards where in awe at how strong Steve is, when said man noticed this he felt heat rush up his neck and to his cheeks. His team mates noticed this and teased him, all of them having a good laugh after their previous big fight against ugly aliens.

The remaining of the Marauders noticed this and felt envy wash over them, one more then the two others, who had been crushing on Sasha but always acted like he had a crush on the one he was married to.

The Silver Snakes gazed at Sasha with fondness in their eyes, it has been a long time since she laughed so freely like that. After he... died.

Clinton Francis Barton

Like the to two clips before, everyone was in awe—except the Avengers, Peter or Loki—all the witches and wizards where amazed at his archery skills. While many were admiring his skill, the same white haired wizard's eyes twinkle got a bit more intense.

The Romanoff twin sisters noticed this, both of them glanced at each other and nodded. The team, Peter and Loki noticed the exchange and looked at the two sisters in confusion, both nodded their heads discreetly at the white haired wizards direction.

They all glanced at him discreetly and saw the twinkle in his eyes, they all nodded, getting a hint of what the two sisters was trying to warn them about.

The dark and neutral families noticed this exchange between the team, Peter and Loki, they all glanced at the direction the group gazed at and rolled their eyes when they understood why.

Robert Bruce Banner

Everyone looked at Bruce in either fear or disgust—everyone except the Avengers, Peter and Loki—it made said man look down at his hands, his team mates, Peter and Loki who saw the insecurity of his, glared at the witches and wizards that looked at him.

Remus John Lupin-Black understood what it felt like to have a problem like that, but he had and still have friends who help him through it and he was thankful for it.

The twinkling in the white haired wizards eyes got more intense, by now it annoyed Sasha to the point she wanted to rid the white wizard of the world.

Thor Odinson

Everyone was in awe at Thor's power to control lightning. The twinkling in the wizards eye got to painful for the sisters to take, both of them groaned only audible for their team, Peter and Loki.

The team, the kid and Loki glanced at the two in concern, both of the twins nodded their head towards the wizards. When all of them looked to the wizard and saw his eyes, they too almost went blind and rubbed their eyes.

The remaining of the Marauders noticed this and looked at Sasha, concerned, one more then the other two.

The Silver Snakes just glared at the headmaster.

Thor's eyes widen in realisation, he looked at the screen in agony. "My hammer." he whined quietly and pouted, the team, Peter and Loki comforted him as best as they could but Thor still pouted. It was quite hard to comfort him when they all found it amusing and were dying of laughter on the inside.

Loki Laufeyson

Under the video, Sasha cursed like a sailor, on most parts, she threatened some of the people on the video as well.

Loki felt his heart warm up with a new feeling, the overprotective threats and curses coming out of Sasha's mouth, he had never felt that safe and welcomed in his long life.

Said god got looks of pity, fear and some of disgust. Loki noticed the looks ignored them, but his heart warmed when he saw the whole team and the kid glare at the witches and wizards.

Another look of realisation dawned upon Thor's face, he pulled his brother into a tight embrace, Sasha also had a look of realisation as she glared at the screen heatedly. When the rest of the team and Peter realised why Sasha was glaring at the screen, it made them glare as well.

Natasha Alianovna Romanoff

Everyone gazed at Natasha in awe, her skill set was very impressive, most of the girls in the Great Hall wanted to have those skills, they all thought she was badass.

While the young girls wanted to have those skill sets, Lady Potter and the Weasley matriarch shook their heads in disaproval, they did not think a women should learn to fight or anything manly.

It was the men who should be going to war and what not, not the women, who should stay at home and take care of the kids.

Sasha Regina Romanoff:

Now every girl in the hall was determined to have the same skill set after watching Sasha's skill set. Two female redheads where still not impressed, they thought both the sisters were a disgrace to the female race, they did not follow the way of the women.

It was a shame really, both could have been good stay-at-home mothers and for them to chose violence instead, was disgraceful. The team, Peter and Loki were all proud of Natasha and Sasha, they had come such a long way with a bad history, in these halls and others.

Peter Benjamin Parker:

When Peter saw the look of awe the people where giving him, it made him blush, the women and some of the girls cooed at him, that only intensifying the blush he already had.

Sasha ruffled his hair, cooing at his cuteness. Before anyone could say anything or do anything, the movie about the Avengers lives began.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 3074

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6K 108
Nanala Malfoy was the younger sister of Lucius Malfoy, and best friend of Remus Lupin. Nanala was the only girl that was close to the self proclaimed...
187K 4.4K 23
Harry Potter watches the marvel movies. Natalie Rushman was a bright Slytherin who went to Hogwarts in the same year as the marauders. And had a rela...
997 31 10
Maeve Fedorovna; an ungraduated assassin from the Red Room, an accomplice in attempts to kill Tony Stark, the world's most feared virus in the matrix...
81.9K 1.8K 70
The Potter's have Harry but they also had a daughter, Daisy, she was taken when was three by the Red Room albeit she thinks she was abandoned she bec...