Gmailing You

By _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... More

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
30. Bed Sharing
31. Camera Beauty
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted
53. Birthday Boy

3. Cherry Blossom Fall

528 37 25
By _amxnx_

"Sometimes it's not the butterflies that tell you you're in love, but the pain."

_

Today was Jinhae Gunhangje Cherry Blossom Festival and everyone was pissed in the crowd to reach where they were headed.

"Uncle push everyone!" Jennie cries, struggling "I can't breath." Your father worries, deliberately pushing everyone squeezing her, as you hold hands with your Mom and Jennie, walking through the crowd with great difficulty.

Your mom wrap her arms around your both, saving you both from the constant pushes and keeping you under her safety.

"Aunt Choi, do we really need to attend this festival?" Jennie mumbles clutching her hands around her chest as your mom glances down at her, sweating like hell, "Of course dear–Ouch," she gets pushed by another lady but she doesn't let any of you get hurt.

She sighs, adding, "I know it's frustrating but it's worth ya know, you'll know once we get out of this crowd," she looks out for your father, "The people here are just not for nothing," she takes you both closer to your father as Jennie nods, understanding.

"Is Jungkook coming too?" She asks, taking your attention.

Your mom nods, "Of course, they're coming with your Dad," she responds to Jennie as she shines after hearing the information, "Nice," she smiles, "I thought they weren't gonna make it, it's good to hear they are."

"Right?" Your mom replies with a smile, suddenly feeling air hitting her face and her muscles finally stretching. It was a real struggle to walk through.

Your father takes a long breath, "We're out, alas."

Both of you stand near the coolers to let the sweat go away. The make up staying on your face was fortunately in good condition. The dresses both of you were made to wear were quite heavy.

Jennie wore a pink hanbok and you wore a blue one with a hairpiece tucked beautifully in your braided hair without getting hitched.

All credits to your mom for keeping both of you safe.

"Okay, Mr and Mrs Jeon would be waiting for us. Let's go," Your father wipes his sweat off his forehead walking ahead as all of you follow his lead.

Ater few minutes everyone reached the Yeojwacheon light festival.

Beautiful lanterns were hanging, colourful umbrellas were decorated around, dazzling shiny lights decorated around spring trees giving it a dazzling look

Heartbeat - BTS ♪

The pink and white petals dancing in the night air added an even more beautiful look to the scenery.

"Look there they are!" Your father pointed out and everyone waved. "Come let's go!" Jennie held your hand taking you towards them.

The petals of the flowers wither and fly away through the breeze whereas some slowly land on Jungkook's hair and shoulders.

His eyes were up finding from where the petals were falling from and when another wave of breeze arrives, all the leaves with petals fly through him making him widely smile, this time with his eyes closed.

His raven hair were scrambled from the breeze, his doe beautiful brown eyes fluttering, finding the petals very beautiful. Tonight he was dressed modest, a black linen shirt over white T shirt beneath. White lose pants on canvas shoes.

Those hands of his, go underneath one of his pockets to remove a pocket camera. He raised up towards the tree capturing the beautiful moment.

Your heart couldn't stop racing. He was so so beautiful that it was hurting you.

Lowering his camera he checked out the picture and after checking it out a bright smile appeared on his face. His doe eyes turning into crescent moons.

Jennie ran past you to him and the moment Jungkook saw her a blush crept up to his face. Jennie entangled her arms around his arms pushing him towards her, asking him to show the picture.

Jungkook smiles sweetly at her and tilts his camera at her. Her eyes widened looking at the camera. Words of praises releases through her lips as Jungkook nods at her, appreciating her giving him compliments.

She smiles and he smiles at her.

And you stood far away watching the inevitable spark between them, having no power to do anything about it.

+++

Heather - Conan Grey ♪

After the greetings, you and Jennie stood near the stall looking for some accessories.

"Won't this look good on you!" Jennie picked up a blue gem necklace "It suits your dress, do you like it?" She asks showing it to you and trying to put it on you.

"It's beautiful and this pink one too" You picked it up and showed it to her "This one suits you," She stiffly nods, "Let's buy this." She immediately digs her purse to take out money to give to the sbopkeeper until someone else pays it before her.

"Jungkook?" Jennie mutters his name and goosebumps appear on your skin. He was standing right behind you. His fingers brushing slightly on your hand.

Your skin shivered and his eyes fell on you.

Everything around you paused. His beautiful eyes look directly in your loud gaze calling for him. He blinks.

You don't.

"HEY!" Jennie pushes Jungkook bringing him back to reality, "You remember Y/n?" She exclaims excitedly, introducing you to him as he glances at Jennie and then at you.

His lips parts a little, "Wow," he whispers in his breath, "You don't have that helmet cut anymore." He jokes with a cackle, his cheeks evidently showing you a small dimple appearing on his left cheek.

Jennie laughs, taking you out of your trance. "Jeez, that was long ago."  She punches his arm, "And besides you were a teddy back then too." She pouts, "People change a lot."

"Right," he chuckles, "But Y/n seems really different."

Your name. He took your name. After so so long. God, your heart was about to burst.

He expects an answer from you but you don't utter a single word. There were no words coming out. He was here in person. You waited so much for this moment to come. Tears were coming in your eyes and before he could see it, you jerk your head away pretending to laugh at his previous words.

"Haha, I did change a lot." Something feels tugged on your hair. You look back to notice your hair strand getting stuck in Jungkook's shirt's button.

He notices and you gasp.

He was tall,

And you just realized it because of the proximity... and this wasn't supposed to happen right now. Reaching for your hair, Jungkook carefully tries to remove it but you suddenly feel a pull and it hurts you.

"P-please be careful." You whisper in pain as Jungkook glances at you with his doe beautiful eyes, your faces very close to each other's.

He slowly blinks, "I'm sorry."

Jennie was busy shopping stuff from the stall not having any idea about what kept happening behind her. Jungkook doesn't call for her. His fingers try to remove his button by himself but you didn't want it to happen.

So, you instead take the lead and wrap your hands around his and Lord, his hands were so so soft and so big that you felt your spine shiver.

But this wasn't the time to collapse.

On top of that, he was smelling so green and aloe like, giving fresh fragrance that you wanted nothing but to rest your head on his chest and inhale the whole of his fragrance.

You waste no time. Jungkook relaxes his fingers down and allows you to help him.

Unwrapping your hair from under his button you carefully take it out and finally breathe as he steps back, "Thank you." He checks his button as you nod finding your heart ringing.

Jennie takes the packed necklaces from the shopkeeper, handing over yours to you and keeping the one she has to herself.

"Ah by the way," Jungkook speaks happily as Jennie turns to you both, "I brought these.." he pulled out a brown cover from his pocket.

"The cherry blossom bread, Tada!" He handed each to you both.

You both were in total awe "I love it!" Jennie says looking with shiny eyes at him.

"Where's yours?" You ask, when he throws away the empty packet. "Ah, they were limited, luckily I got my hands on these two, so I brought it"

Pressing the bun in between your palms you split it in half, "Here," you hand it over as he hesitantly takes it from you, "Thank you."

"There's no need to thank me." You say and a smile appears on his face, "You've grown so much." He pats his palm on your hair, ruining your hair with laughter as you gasp,

"Ah– kookie not my hair." You whine.

"Huh" he stared at you.

You were confused at why he was quiet but it hit you a few seconds later.

You called him Kookie, just as you used to call him in your letters.    

♡♡♡

A/N

The Korean festivals are so pretty

*Cries*

Where are you all from? I'd love to know

~AMXNX~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 456 26
❝ who are we to say that we are never meant to be together? we are not God. ❞ jeon jungkook idol x underground fighter au ©jiggukae 2021
40K 1.2K 28
❝ suck my blood until the thirst of your craves on me satisfied, baby. ❞ jeon jungkook college x vampire au ©jiggukae 2021
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...