๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™| ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜™...

By sunaerii

โ†ฃโ†ฃ"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ; ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ... More

-๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป-
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 1- ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 2โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 3โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 4โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 5โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 6โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 7โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 8โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 9โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 10โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 11โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 12โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 13โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 14โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 15โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 16โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 17โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 18โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 19โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 20โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 21โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 23โ™ก
โ™กChapter 24โ™ก
โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 25โ™ก
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 26- ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ
โ™ก๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒโ™ก
โ†ฌ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ โ†ซ

โ™ก๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ 22โ™ก

1.4K 47 4
By sunaerii

After Suna surprises his girlfriend by buying her a necklace, Katsumi strikes back by also buying him a necklace. Couple necklaces are so cute.

They exit the store in the mall and walk around with no destination. It was good until they saw two people in front of them.

"Hina and Kuroo huh?" Suna lifts his brow

"Rintaro don't you dare give me that look" Hina glares at the boy

"Rin stop glaring at Kuroo-san like that." Katsumi nudges her boyfriend

"Kuroo-san?!?" Suna turns to her in disbelief, "When did you two even meet?"

"Hina invited me over when he was there so we hung out."

"When?"

"Obviously when you weren't with her dumbass" Hina says, folding her arms around her chest.

Kuroo only laughs, "This feels like getting caught by the parents having an affair."

"Were not having an affair"

"Shut it Rintaro"

While the two cousins bicker and fight about literally every single thing. The other two slip out and decided to get some drinks for the others.

"So you and Suna actually get along?"

Katsumi laughs at his question, "I was so scared to even make eye contact with him before. Now were inseparable."

"Sato-san how can I win Hinas heart? Whenever I try to get closer to her, she seems to push me away further"

"Ah, don't worry she likes you too. Hina is more cold so when breaking her walls its hard to just let out her real feelings to anyone. Try to get her out of that boundary. Sometimes breaking the boundaries isn't a bad thing."

Kuroo nods and takes notes in his head, "Speaking wise. Experienced?"

"I use to be shy where I couldn't even make a full sentence without stuttering," she turns to see Suna still fighting his cousin. "Until he came along. Now I'm slowly becoming more open."

"You need to meet my friend Kenma, you two remind me of each other."

Katsumi giggles at the thought of meeting the other introverted boy. They were friends but nobody knew that.

They grab the drinks and head back to the cousins who were still arguing. Katsumi places the straw in Sunas mouth and he jolts back out of reaction.

"When the fuck did you get this?"

"Me and Kuroo-san went over there to grab something the drink for all of us."

"Still with the KuRoO sAn" Suna mimics his girlfriends voice

Hina smirks "Jealous much?"

Another ten minutes of bickering again. Who knew Suna was childish around his cousin.

"Food run?"

Katsumi nodded "Yeah lets go"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧)

Kuroo had invited the three to his game that night; which excited Katsumi because she could see Kenma in action again. He was her friend for years before volleyball was even set in her mind.

They sat and waited for the game to start, Hina was itching to see Kuroo play. She was feeling all sort of emotions but knew that he was the reason she even felt like loving someone.

Katsumi excuses herself to the bathroom but on the way there she saw a certain boy with cat like eyes and dyed tips.

"Kenma?!" She spoke which caught the boys attention

"Katsumi?"

"Lev?" The taller boy wanted to join in although there was an awkward silence after.

"Long time no see Kenma" she says with a genuine smile

"You two Katsumi"

"Good luck on your game!" She cheers for him and left to the bathroom.

"Who was she?"

Kenma smiles "That was my best friend."

She's different now. Kenma thought

Moments pass and the game started. Suna was in between getting distracted by his girlfriend who was too pretty, his phone that kept getting messages, and the game right in front of him.

Hina was invested, invested by seeing Kuroos body but also skills. She's a girl after all.

Katsumi was just happy to see her best friend be good at what he does. Who knew that the boy that hated running would be like this.

After the game it was a small reunion again as Katsumi introduces her boyfriend to Kenma and that stuff while Hina and Kuroo were talking about other stuff.

Eventually the couple left

"So that was your friend?" Suna ask, taking his seatbelt and putting it on

The girl hums in response, doing the same action and grabbing her phone.

"I take my drivers test tomorrow" She says, looking at the boy

He didn't have a smile nor frown, it was just his normal expression which she didn't expect.

"Thats nice" Suna then turns to the main roads.

He doesn't care...

She was then dropped off which was unusual for him to just leave suddenly.

Nonetheless it was off to shower and soak off her stress.

Katsumi POV

"HES CHEATING!" Rei yells through the phone

Currently I'm face timing her, Akira, Misami, and Hina.

"SHUT UP REI! Maybe he was tired?" Akira tries to help

My thoughts were scattered and only one person who made that happen.

"Im with Rei he's def cheating." Misami spoke, while painting her nails

Hina shifts from one side of the bed to sit up, "Guys he wouldn't cheat this early"

"Stop making her scared everyone!" Yuki scolds the others, "Sumi just trust him and ask whats wrong when you see him the next time. Sometimes over text is misunderstanding so its better in person."

He wouldn't cheat anyways..... would he? Stop doubting it and trust him.

Thanks for 200 reads ig like whatever I don't need it or anything....

Anyways I love Kenma sm, he so cute.

I should def make a Kenma fanfic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 22.3K 36
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐’๐”๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐€๐Œ๐„๐๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/10/2021 ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ...
326K 5.8K 102
โ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ... แœฐ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ท๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น แœฐ โ†ณ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐—...
214K 4.7K 21
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ '๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ' ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
888K 29.4K 41
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ-๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ...