The Grudge

By Lokis03277

It Never Forgets, It Never Forgives (I don't own the Grudge, All Rights goes to the rightful owners and compa... More

Prologue: Shadows
Alex Ambrose - The Arrival
Jack Ryan - Strange Events
Chris Johnson - Moving In
Michael McMahon - Awareness
Courtney Marshall - Presences
Alex Ambrose - Recovery
Michael McMahon - Mayhem
Chris Johnson - Fear Within
Jack Ryan - Revelations
Final Chapter - Beginning Of The End

Courtney Marshall - Psychosis

147 11 70
By Lokis03277

May 17 2018 (One Year Ago)

It's been a few days since Courtney and Tyson moved out of the house. They have been living in an apartment since then however things continue to stay the same for them. They kept hearing strange sounds at night and even had nightmares. They also kept seeing the same black cat near their apartment and even hisses at them.

It was nine fifty three p.m Courtney was at the hospital doing the night shift as she continued checking on some papers as she exited the room until she saw the hospital filled with darkness as she felt her blood running cold and chills running down her spine.

Courtney: I hate working at night.

She continued making her way to the desk as she fixed some papers until she heard loud footsteps as she turned around and saw no one as she was confused.

Courtney continued looking around until she heard footsteps again as she grabbed a flashlight and turned it on as she shined it on the hallways but she didn't see anything as she sighed to herself.

Courtney felt her heart beating fast as she went towards the room and saw the TV was open as she continued looking at it until she closed it as she looked at the time and it was eleven twenty two p.m.

Courtney drank some water as she heard a loud sound as she immediately took the flashlight and went to investigate it.

Courtney: Who's there?

She continued walking as she saw the chairs were on the floor as she sighed to herself and began fixing it until she heard footsteps as she turned around and saw someone.

Courtney's eyes were widen as Kayako let out a death rattle before she tried to attack her as Courtney was trying to push her back.

Courtney managed to push Kayako away as she disappeared as She was scared and worried. Courtney continued looking around as she began to hear the death rattle as she immediately ran towards the exit.

Courtney continued running towards the exit until she saw Kayako blocking the door as she was staring at her.

Courtney stepped back in fear as Kayako was staring at her before she continued running as Kayako was following her.

Courtney continued running through the hallways as she was trying to find another exit as she felt her blood running cold when she heard the death rattle again but this time, It was happening outside.

Courtney looked through the window as her eyes were widen by what she saw.

Courtney stepped back in fear until she felt someone touching her shoulder as she turned around and saw Kayako staring at her as she immediately ran away.

Courtney tried to open one door but it was locked as she saw the hallway lights flickering non stop as she saw Kayako walking as she was letting out the death rattle as Courtney ran and opened one door as she got inside and hid under the bed.

Courtney turned off the flashlight as she heard the door being opened as she saw Kayako walking around the room as she began making the death rattle as she continued looking around as the lights in the room began flickering.

Courtney felt her heart beating fast as she covered her mouth and watched Kayako looking through the room until she left the room as silence was heard.

Courtney didn't want to leave her hiding spot as she feared Kayako will attack her again but she didn't want to stay here much longer. She needed to get out of the hospital and contact the police about it.

Courtney got her phone out and tried to call Tyson but there was no reception as she was upset and closed the phone.

She immediately got out of her hiding spot as she looked at the time and it was One twenty two a.m. Courtney was scared and felt her legs shaking until someone tried to attack her through the vent.

Courtney stepped back as she immediately ran out of the room and began looking around as she opened the door to the rooftop as Kayako tried to get in but Courtney managed to close the door on her.

Courtney locked the door as she stepped back and tried to catch her breath as she felt the cold air hitting her face as she sighed to herself.

Courtney heard a sound as she immediately turned around and saw no one as she was worried until she turned around and then....

Courtney's eyes were widen as Kayako continued staring at her as she was letting out the death rattle before everything faded to black.

The Hospital was silent and no one was around, It was also filled with darkness until a death rattle was heard as the lights around it began flickering.

Meanwhile Tyson was at her apartment painting as he felt tired editing some videos as he decided to do something else.

He continued painting until he heard a sound in the bedroom as he got up and opened the door as he looked around and saw nothing until he heard a loud sound in the living room as he sighed to himself.

He walked towards the living room and saw the painting on the floor as red paint was covering it. Tyson was upset that the painting was ruined as he was gonna clean it until....

Tyson's eyes were widen as he stepped back in fear until he was at the corner as he felt his heart beating fast.

Tyson: What the hell?

He continued looking around until he heard a death rattle as he saw the window as his eyes were widen.

Kayako broke through the window as Tyson's eyes were widen as she began walking towards him as he was scared.

Tyson: Get away from me!

Kayako let out the death rattle as Tyson closed his eyes as he didn't hear anything at all. He opened his eyes as Kayako was gone as he was fixing his hoodie jacket until...

Since the incident Courtney Marshall and Tyson Smith have went missing. Nobody knows where are they.

A/N: Thanks For Reading And Stay Cool :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.7K 41
"𝒾'𝓂 π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π’Ύπ“ƒ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 π’»π‘œπ“‡ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“ˆπ‘œ 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 π“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π‘”π’Άπ“ˆ π“€π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ 𝒾𝓉'π“ˆ 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒." - π’·π“‡π“Žπ“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒ 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇 The original sto...
31.7K 1.2K 34
She was careful He was careless she was uptight him, the opposite she was serious he was playful like fire and water lava and ice they were opposite...
6.6K 141 34
"but, my dear, if there is no hell; then there is no justice" **WARNING: contains mature content**
73 0 7
Aftermath of every story I made...Hope you enjoyπŸ₯°