The Supporting Male Character...

By awsm__oliee__

TITLE : The Supporting Male Character Just Wants to Be a Tool Man (男配只想做工具人[娱乐圈]) AUTHOR : Lin AngSi (林盎司) C... More

Intro and TN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 61

352 21 0
By awsm__oliee__

Shen Qing glanced suspiciously at Han Cheng, who seemed to have been stepped on by the cat's tail, and curiously looked at the person walking towards him.

His eyebrows are somewhat similar to Han Cheng, and he looks like Han Cheng, obviously he knows him, is he relative? Or family members?

Shen Qingshu was a little curious thinking about it.

Han Yu never expected that he was just on a whim. He wanted to buy something when passing by the supermarket, but he could see such a good show!

His brother is really surprising. Why didn't he see his brother's outstanding performance ability back then and asked him to apply for an art school?

It's really sad that the entertainment industry has lost such a superb actress.

"Come to buy something?" Han Yu smiled.

Han Cheng said with a bad tone, "Why are you here?"

" I'm here to buy things too." Han Yu raised the basket in his hand, "Together?"

Who wants to be with you!

Han Cheng retorted in his heart, but he still pretended to be calm on the face, "No, let's buy it, let's go first." After

he finished speaking, he pulled Shen Qingshu and prepared to evacuate, but Han Yu held it down. Took his shoulders.

"Don't worry, how come I saw my brother like a mouse and a cat, don't you introduce this kid next to you to my brother?"

Shen Qing quietly poked his head out and glanced at him again.

So is Hancheng's brother?

No wonder they look a little alike.

Wow, he reacted instantly, so isn't this just Yan Jiayu's true love!

Shen Qingshu couldn't help but look at him more. There was at least a three-point similarity. It was really hard not to doubt that Yan Jiayu was thinking of replacing Hancheng as a meal replacement.

Hey, it's disgusting, no wonder the back of Hancheng hates him so much.

He was watching, and Han Yu lowered his head and caught him upright. Shen Qingshu was embarrassed in an instant and could only show him an embarrassing but polite smile.

Han Yu also laughed, and gently said: "Am I good-looking?"

Shen Qingshu nodded very honestly, and said frankly, "Good-looking." It was

really good-looking, different from Han Cheng's affectionate and gentle appearance, Han Cheng's elder brother looked colder, and the temperament of the superior was more obvious.

This is also normal, Shen Qing thought slightly. He remembered that the scenes in which Han Yu appeared in the book were all vigorous, ruthless and effective. Han Cheng also admired this elder brother. The two brothers had always been in a good relationship. Even if Han Yu finally became the helm of the Han family, Han Cheng had no objections, but rather supported him very much.

Because of this, Shen Qingshu's impression of him is pretty good.

——In this view, he is a powerful and responsible brother!

He smiled politely again, and withdrew his little head.

Han Cheng watched them complete an interaction within a few seconds, especially when he praised him for his good-looking appearance in his small super run, and his heart suddenly became alarm bells!

He knows Shen Qing too much about this scumbag!

He has no conscience!

Not only has no conscience, but also looks at the face!

Wasn't he able to board Shen Qingshu's luxury car and keep him in his garage because of his face and excellent car skills? !

But now, he praised his brother for his good looks!

The deep meaning of this is simply imaginative!

Han Cheng immediately turned sideways, blocking Shen Qingshu, preventing him from looking at his brother.

"Just a friend," he said.

Han Yu watched his movements and said softly, "Oh, is that the friend who gave the cage?"

Han Cheng:! ! !

Han Cheng covered Han Yu's mouth and dragged him aside.

Shen Qing stretched his neck suspiciously to look at them, and Han Cheng pulled them away, who was so good.

And the friend who gave the cage?

Are you talking about him and Hancheng?

How does he know?

Han Cheng and his brother talked about his own affairs, it's not like it?

Shen Qingshu was a little puzzled, and planned to ask after Han Cheng came back.

Seeing that Shen Qingshu hadn't followed, Han Cheng lowered his voice and said to his brother, "Don't you say such a perverted thing in front of him? Am I shameless?"

Han Yu looked at his brother in embarrassment. His ears were red, and his heart said, this seems to be really shameful.

"Didn't you say it all in front of him? Can't you say it?"

But he doesn't know you know!

Not even knowing that you recorded the video!

Do you want people all over the world to know such a shameful thing? !

"You are so annoying." Han Cheng said angrily, "You go shopping, don't bother me." After

he said, he walked back, Han Yu followed behind him, and Han Cheng glared at him. Han Yu had a good temper and said, "The things I want to buy are here."

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng turned around, when he didn't exist.

Han Yu walked over without a hassle, and when he passed by Shen Qingshu, he even glanced at him, and then he saw the cage pendant on Shen Qingshu's neck.

The cage is exquisite, the vines are twined, and the roses are in full bloom, which is quite romantic.

Han Yu raised his eyebrows slightly, "The necklace is good, it looks pretty."

Shen Qingshu looked down and laughed, "Thank you, this is from Hancheng."

Han Cheng:! ! !

Why did you sell me with one mouthful!

How vigilant are you? !

Where is your cleverness? !

At this time you don't know how to use your ingenuity!

Han Cheng is almost to be pissed off by Shen Qing!

Han Yu even said "Oh", and the ending was drawn long, full of meaningful emotions.

He slowly looked at Han Cheng, "It turned out that you sent it to Xiaocheng. I have a good eye. This small cage is pretty good~"

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng thinks he's done!

He will be inseparable from the cage in his life!

Huh!

Han Yu almost didn't laugh when he looked at his younger brother so embarrassed that he wanted to go underground.

He turned his gaze to Shen Qingshu again, and said warmly: "What's your name? I hear Xiaocheng call you qgqg?"

Shen Qingshu nodded, "Shen Qingshu. Three points of water sink, bamboo-headed Qing, alienated Shu."

"Oh, these three words. Qingqing?" Han Yu whispered, then introduced himself, "I am Xiaocheng's brother Han Yu, you can also call my brother like him. "

Han Cheng blinked as he listened to what he said, so what's the direction of this now? Why did the two of them talk to each other? Has it reached the point of self-reporting?

and!

What is meant by "you can call me brother just like him"? Why do you love being someone else's brother so much!

Do you think he will call your brother?

Stop dreaming!

Then he heard Shen Qingshu's crisp sound, "Brother."

Han Cheng: ...

He really thinks he looks good!

This scumbag!

Heartless scumbag!

The scumbag who just looks at the face!

He actually called his brother!

Still in front of him!

He is too scumbag!

"You have enough, you should go shopping!" Han Cheng rushed to the people.

Han Yu was very calm, "No hurry, Qingqing and I met for the first time, why shouldn't you invite him to dinner?"

Han Cheng:? ? ? ?

You still want to invite him to dinner!

"It's not necessary!"

He walked in front of Shen Qingshu in two steps, blocked Shen Qingshu's body, and shielded people tightly. "You can go shopping."

"It's rare that we two met here. Don't you want to have a meal with your dear and respectable brother?"

"No."

"Really?"

"Nonsense."

Han Yu sighed, "You are so sad for your brother. "

Han Cheng: Ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha.

"But Xiaocheng," Han Yu took out his mobile phone, "Brother still wants to watch the video with you."

Han Cheng:! ! !

Han Cheng realized something almost instantly.

He looked at Han Yu in shock, his eyes full of disbelief.

"you will not......"

He won't record the scene he just had just now!

Isn't it? !

Is his brother a video recorder Chengjing?

Why can I see it every time!

Just see it, and record it!

Does he like small videos so much? !

"Don't you?" Han Cheng asked strugglingly with little hope.

Han Yu smiled softly, "You know, I always care about every step of your growth."

"Every step," he emphasized.

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng felt that he was dead.

Why does his eyes often contain tears, because he hates his brother so deeply!

Shen Qing poked a little head out from behind him curiously, "What video?"

If it's important, he thinks Hancheng can still watch it. After all, the two of them have met, so watching a video will not delay anything. effort.

When Han Cheng heard him ask this, he turned his head and pushed his little head back, "Look at him less."

Shen Qing rubbed his forehead and persuaded him, "If it's important, just take a look. We are not in a hurry."

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng felt that he was really too simple this time.

"Give me your phone." He said to Han Yu.

"Don't mention these requirements

that are impossible to think about." "Then what do you want?"

"It's very simple." Han Yu tilted his head and looked at Shen Qingshu behind Han Cheng, "Brother Qingqing, please eat. A meal."

Shen Qingshu:? ? ?

"Why are you inviting me to dinner?"

Shouldn't he invite Han Cheng to dinner?

"You and Xiaocheng are together." Han Yu replied.

Shen Qingshu nodded and looked at Han Cheng.

Han Yu shook his phone.

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng made a painful compromise. "Let's go"

he shouldn't have come out today!

Shouldn't come to this supermarket!

He hates it!

Han Yu got the affirmative answer, and went to the supermarket with his younger brother and future prospective daughter-in-law.

He was a little curious about Shen Qingshu. While choosing his own products, he asked him, "How long have you known Xiaocheng?"

Shen Qingshu was about to answer. Han Cheng quickly pulled him to the side and stood by himself. He came to Han Yu and said, "Check your account."

"I'm curious. I have seen all your friends. Only Qingqing is the first time I have seen you." After

he finished, he said deliberately, "Yes, it's a friend." right? "

Hancheng: ......

. Shen Qing Shu nodded," ah "

this case, it can not be said riders.

Then it can only be a friend.

Han Yu nodded slightly, "That's it."

Han Cheng looked at him, only feeling anxious.

He stared at Han Yu all the way, walking between Shen Qingshu and Han Yu, for fear that Han Yu and Shen Qingshu should not say anything.

Seeing his guarding attitude, Han Yu patted him on the shoulder, "Relax, brother doesn't eat people."

Are there few people you eat at the company? Your company employees feel that you have eaten raw people every day, so I'm not sorry!

"But you just said Qingqing would spend the New Year with you?" Han Yu asked.

Shen Qingshu quickly said, "No, that's a lie to my mother."

"Yes, it's fake." Han Cheng said.

"I don't have to be so fake. I don't need this pair of chopsticks at home."

"No." Shen Qingshu quickly said, "Thank you brother, but I won't spend the New Year with Han Cheng.

"How do you live by yourself?" Han Yu asked him.

"Just spend it at home."

"But don't you plan to go home?"

"Oh," Shen Jingshu explained, "I live in Hancheng now, so the family I said I spent in Hancheng. Meaning."

Han Cheng:! ! !

You little fool!

Why did you sell me again!

The number of times you sell teammates is too high today!

Han Cheng hardly dared to look at Han Yu's face, he could already think of his perverted brother's undecent eyes.

However, he avoided the look in Han Yu's eyes, but he could not hide from Han Yu's subtle tone.

"Oh? Qingqing, are you now living in Xiaocheng's house?"

Sanfen was delighted, Sanfen sighed, and there was the aftertaste of Sanfen watching the show.

Han Cheng looked at the sky in silence.

Shen Qingshu frankly said, "Hmm."

"How long has it been?"

Han Cheng pulled Shen Qingshu's sleeve, but it was a pity that Shen Qingshu had already blurted out, "It's been more than three months."

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng continued to look at the sky.

Han Yu looked at his brother as "This person is dead, something is burning paper", and exclaimed, "That's it, then it seems that your relationship is pretty good."

"This is the first time someone can be with you ." How about living for three months, right, Xiaocheng?"

Han Cheng: ...

嘤.

The author has something to say: Han Yu: Wow~ We have been living together for three months~ Xiaocheng, how many surprises do you have that your brother doesn't know?

Hancheng: I hate it! I hate! I hate! Why should I go out and why? !

Han Yu: You also bought a small cage, you actually bought a cage, hahahaha.

Han Cheng: So why should I go out? Why appear here!

Han Yu: Hahahahahahahahahaha, small town, do you want to watch the small video? Call Shangqingqing together~

Qingqing: OK, OK, I want to see it!

Hancheng:! ! ! go away! ! Get out now!

Han Yu: I don't. My brother-in-law and I hit it off right away, I want to invite him to dinner~

Han

Cheng : Life is not easy, Cheng Cheng is heartbroken!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...