Overwatch: Return of Blackwat...

By Geo-devourer

People have said that they didn't need Overwatch. That they can't be reliable. I may have been a new recruit... More

Blackwatch Crew Bio 2
From the Ashes
Space and Steel
A Warriors Purpose
The Next Dragon
The Six Fist Man
Blizzard
Season 2

Blackwatch Crew Bio

944 5 1
By Geo-devourer

Blackwatch, once a hit squad now a force for good. We strike in the shadows, in the day, anywhere where they is trouble

Leader

Dominic

Code name:

Reptil

He was a recruit of the Overwatch, but he wasn't able to do anything because it was shut down, and beside the blowing up. But he confined his work. He work at a research lab on he other energy. But he saw things were worse. Some talon goons broke into his lab and set off explosions. He was badly injured. And he had to become a cyborg. But he continued his research. And decide to do something about this crisis. And takes his research to the next level. Now he's searching out for others like him an raise a team.

Powers: 

Cybernetic Reptilian 

( otherwise known as dragon)

Has this color an detail

Has this body.

Powers:

Fires a geothermal energy blast

Does a tail whip ability sends a wide range energy slam.

Ability to fly.

A regeneration ability.

Ultimate: geo king strike- he's consumed in rage and flys into the air, he spins in engulfing him in geothermal energy. He burns everything in touch an starts viciously attacking.

Love interest: Mei 

Crew:

Diego von Adler 

From Germany and was the son of the captain, Balderich von Adler. But was to small to be a crusader. He was best friends with Reinhardt.  It didn't stop him from training his best. He decided to create his own suit of armor. Calling it the rusher armor: unlike crusaders he strikes fast, and swift.

Powers:

A armor suit. 

(the hair is a bonus and his claws retract. His chest has an wolf symbol chestplate. His Back and elbows has thrusters. The red glows when he puts on the suit.

Suit has a remote control systems, comes to the Diego.

His claws can slash through a lot of things. Send a fury of slashes. 

He can grab his opponents and slam them down.

He has dash attack which follows his super speed. 

He lets out a howling Shockwave, at like an emp blast.

He shoots energy blast he calls spikes.

Ultimate: Blade Strike- he sends a fury of strikes at everything and everyone. 

Love interest: Brigitte

Kayden

Code name:

Oni kid

He is the student of genji. He was a cyborg stealer. But he stole from the wrong person. Genji decided to take him under his wing. He thought him everything. But one day he disappeared. He went on his own and finished his training an tried to find his master.

Power cyborg suit

His suit is similar to his sensei, he has armor on his chest arms and legs. He has heads on his shoulder pads.  He is much taller then his sensei. As well as his body width.  His horns are much larger as well. He also has a tails, his mask can move and talk as well, he wears a cloak. 

Kanabo

Powers: 

Cyber-agility which allows him to double jump, run on walls.

He can deflect things with his Kanabo

Kanabo swing, he rushes and swings his Kanabo around and hits his targets.

Ultimate: Ryū ga waga teki o kurau- he spins an slams his weapon into the the ground and out comes tree red Chinese dragons they wrap around him, revealing his face as a glowing red skull, he reveals his four arms and other three Kanabos.

Love interest: Pharah

Tristan

Code name 

Forge

Minus tail. He is the third member and the 'nephew' of junk rat and roadhog.  He was a test subject for Moria in her early experiment. He became a human flame, or torch( heh heh) he had to make a suit to keep his temperature in check. He meet the two when he live the rest of his time in junkertown.  

Powers:

This is the Suit color based he has a wasteland paint style.

The actual suit, probably the size of Reinhardt and dva, he fights like the hyrda stomper from marvel, he has treads on his legs. He wears the tarp most of the time.

Weapon: his scrappers( the claws) has miniguns blasters on the side( holds hem to fire) his jetpack. Flamethrowers in his claws.

Pyrokenesis, even with the suit he can control the fire. He can also fly.

A double red minigun

Flamethrowers

Grenades 

Ultimate:  Bringin the Heat-as the smoke starts pumping he unleash a tornado of fire and fires bullets, when they leave the tornado they become flame bullets leaving burn damage.

Love interest: Junker Queen

Antonio

Code name

Blitz strike

He was a follower of doomfist. He gain the cyborg arms and to form six arms. He trained under him but was a failed student when he couldn't harm people. He realized he must follow his heart. And be a brawler for good. Oh and when he activate his six arms his hair forms into a Mohawk and pupil less eyes.

Powers:

Cyborg arms.

He can unleash 4 hidden arms and gain six arms.

He can counter an attack an send it back with double the force, projectiles or not

He has Close combat ability, he can throw a fury of punches. 

He can emit a large thunderclap

A rising uppercut.

He does a lariat stunning the person.

He combine his fist together an creates a unstable energy sword. And slashes any opponent.

Ultimate: raging barrage- his punches gets show intense that he lifts himself an the target into the air. He grabs all his fist and strikes them in the ground. He dives straight into them.

Love interest: Sojourn

Nathaniel/ Nathan

He's a Monticello lizard. Not only that he was on the space program on the moon and was able to become smart and talk. He can build anything an bandage up his friends. Which is how he made him:

Bruno 

Color

Body

( the body consist of the tail, hind leg, and his face is similar to the bastion drone with some features of the other picture.  He is as taller then bastion The drill arms also contains cannons in each. And arms from when he wants to shake hands. He can transform into a drone that looks like a the robots dva fought in "shooting star". He also rockets on the side and tail fins. He can has rockets on the sides that he fire.) the two are best of friends.

Powers:

Transformation

Ability to fire rockets

Cannons

He can heal himself. Thanks to Nathan

Ultimate: drone bomber: he flies into the air and fires multiple bombs.

Boom that's it for the Bio, of part One.  There would've been only one if I could promise more pictures. Next bio which introduce two more characters, of the talon side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 726 23
Genji has worked for Blackwatch ever since he was murdered by his own brother, being one of their highest ranking officers. However, after Genji make...
222K 3.3K 112
Want to know what your life is like with your dream Overwatch character then you have come to the right place hope you enjoy in. Also new to this so...
5.6K 277 30
Mature story! Will contain 18+ content! Old soldier Jack Morrison had been alone since his disappearance. He had faked his death and was on the run...
8K 145 17
Dr. Zieglar has been working with Overwatch for as long as she can remember. She has made many friends and basically built a new family, but little d...