๐Š๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐€ , ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ...

By cadarino

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ... ๐จ๐ซ ๐๏ฟฝ... More

โžด
๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐•.
๐•๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐—.
๐—.
๐€๐๐๐Ž๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’

๐ˆ๐•.

4.9K 221 2.5K
By cadarino

─────── ───────

IV.

─────── ───────

December 3rd, 2014

(9K words so prepare to read...)

"He's getting married!" Val stressed, "The man is getting married!

"Charlie?" Lorelai looked rather confused as she walked into the shared town house, "engaged?"

Darcy silently nodded, blankly answering the younger sister, "First marriage of the siblings, how exciting."

"When?"

"Late April!" Val worried, "He's engaged, and getting married in April! I've never even met the woman! Apparently, he loves her enough to marry her! He's mental!"

If you couldn't tell enough, Val was noncommittal.

Anyone could tell from how she reacted to anyone getting in a serious relationship, or how when she came home from some random guys flat after hooking up, the oldest sister would just automatically assume she'd never see the man again. It was just how her mind worked.

So, it wasn't a surprise she was reacting like this.

And with that troubling enough, Charlie and Val were rather close, it was like how Lorelai and Parker were. Val was only older than him by 18 months, and they had spent the better part of their childhood as the two eldest siblings in the house.

Charlie had left soon after the divorce, being the oldest son, he had 'duties to tend to' (according to their father). Which had put the slightest strain on Val's relationship since then, but they still talked just as much as the other siblings, its just—things were different. And no one hated change more than Valerie Clément.

"So, are we...?" Lorelai was too scared to finish her question,

"Going to Canada?" Darcy finished, "yep."

"Oh." Lorelai gulped, now it was time for her to worry.

She knew that she'd have to do this eventually. She knew that 4 years ago when her parents had divorced that Lorelai would have to face her father, and not want to beat the living sh*t out of him.

"Things are gonna be fine" she assured to herself, keeping the thoughts inside of her head, "Everything will be fine."

─────── ➴ ───────

"What're you doing for the holidays?" Wil asked as they walked out of their last day of classes before winter break, the leaves that scattered the brick paths were withered away, and grey clouds overhung the teens. The below freezing weather was enough to make them walk slightly faster to Wilbur's car, if it were to rain, it would be snowing. (Which to be fair, did sound quite entertaining.)

"Probably just going to hang out with Val and Darcy," She walked into the passenger side, "My Mum is staying in France with Simon, Theo, and Marceline. And we're not going to Canada until the spring for Charlie's wedding—" She hesitated, already starting to overthink, "So I guess we have nowhere else to go."

Wil nodded, noticing how much she felt intimidated by even the mention of her Canada visit that was planned in a mere few months away. Of course, he was dreading it as well, she was to be gone for almost an entire month, and he was to be left alone.

He needed to stop thinking that he was alone. He had a family, it was true. But—it felt different. He saw how Val and Lorelai interacted at the café every week, and how their conversations were crisp and comforting. Opposed to whenever Wil visited either side of his family, he was met with tense discussions, and nail-biting anxiety spreading around the atmosphere. He couldn't exactly find the reasoning behind why he felt this way towards his biological family. But one thing he knew for sure, was that he felt safe with Lorelai.

"What about you?" The French teen pulled Wil back to the present, out of his thoughts, "You gonna be with your family?"

"I dunno" he sighed quietly, "Might just hang out at my flat actually."

"Since when did you have a flat?" She chuckled, not necessarily believing him,

"Since I turned 18" He smiled, knowing that she wasn't aware of when his birthday was.

Lorelai turned to him, wide eyed, "When did you turn 18?"

"Like—a month and a half ago" He recalled, watching her expression turn to shock as he drove down the road.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She appalled,

He stammered over his words slightly, "I don't know really—I suppose I don't like celebrating my birthday, it's just not a huge deal to me."

"Wilbur, you prick," She chuckled, and he had that same warm feeling wash over him as he heard his name being said out loud, "I'm just surprised to know that you're an adult now."

"Are you gonna treat me differently now that you know that I'm an adult?" He joked, turning down the familiar route to their café.

She rolled her eyes, voice thick with sarcasm, "You truly scare me."

─────── ➴ ───────

Cw: mention of underage drinking, detailed description of alcohol (red wine)

"Come over" Lorelai said over the phone, she didn't usually text or call Wil, since they were almost always with each other physically, but this once there was an exception, "You're alone on Christmas Eve."

"I enjoy the loneliness." Wilbur lied, "It gives me time to think."

Lorelai sighed, if she were face to face with him at this moment, he'd be readjusting the beanie atop his hair, a usual sign he was lying, "I'll give you an hour to think to yourself, and then I'm coming over."

"You don't know my address."

"I'll find it" She persisted, "I have my ways."

Lorelai was a debater. Anyone who knew her in the slightest knew this winning trait about her. She was good at winning tongue biting arguments.

"Does anybody ever say no to you?" Wilbur laughed over the phone,

She smiled, "not that I recall—address please."

Wilbur gave up, of course he wasn't incredibly annoyed by the fact that Lorelai was coming over to hang out on the Holiday, it was just his inner conscience telling him this was pity rather than friendship.

But he knew it was true friendship.

He just didn't know why his anxiety felt otherwise.

"I'll be over in 90 minutes, see you then" Lorelai smiled warmly before hanging up,

Darcy sipped on her deep red wine from across the room, "Spending time with this Wilbur guy I presume?"

"yep" She nodded, walking over to sit across from her sister, "you drink wine?"

"I love wine." She drank the crimson liquid.

Lorelai had tried wine once, it was Parker's 13th birthday, just a couple weeks before he left for Canada. And they had stolen a glass for the each of them to sip on, Parker didn't mind the bitter and warm taste. But Lorelai had described it as a suffocating feeling, for how liquid it was, it sure did feel thick running down the throat of a the near 16-year-old.

Plus, rather unpleasant memories filled her head with the thought of the particular type of alcohol.

"Are you gonna be a wine aunt one day?" Lorelai asked amusingly, "You'd fit that."

"Oh, for sure," Darcy smirked, "Are you planning on having children?"

"If I find the right person" The brunette sister made a so-so gesture, "really depends on where life takes me, plus we have 5 other siblings that'll have kids eventually."

"How poetic," Darcy took another sip at the red mixture, "you'd make a good mother."

"D'you think?" Lorelai replied, genuinely asking.

"You're good at protecting people that mean the most to you." The older sister twirled some of her short hair between her fingers as she talked, "You know the difference between right and wrong."

─────── ➴ ───────

"You actually came over." Wilbur opened the door to Lorelai 90 minutes later, on the dot.

"Did you really think I was joking?" She smiled, "It amazes me how low your expectations are."

He sighed, letting her walk into the small flat, "it amazes me as well."

"It smells like you in here" She chuckled, peering around at the studio. It felt home-y.

Wilbur quirked an eyebrow at her, "What do I smell like?"

"Cinnamon." She said without missing a beat, "with a hint of vanilla."

"interesting" He mused, "And I presume—you think those are, okay?"

"I do" She said gratefully, "it matches your personality."

"My personality smells like cinnamon and vanilla" He thought out loud, silently agreeing with her.

Lorelai continued to stroll around the flat, stopping in front of a guitar, "Since when were you a musician?"

"I started about a year ago," he mentioned, "And I'm not necessarily a musician, I'm still learning."

She hummed in acknowledgement, "I don't know much about you, do I?"

"Not really—" he realized, "that may be my fault though, I don't really talk about myself."

"You don't." She apprehended, "okay, tell me something about yourself, go."

He sighed quickly, a million thoughts rushing through his head, "well—I—play Minecraft at times?"

"Well, you'd get along great with Parker and Marceline, they played Minecraft religiously when we were kids, I think Marceline still plays actually..." Lorelai chuckled, "Look, now I know something about you."

He untensed, smiling wildly, "yeah—you do."

"Perfect!" She grinned, moving on, "what d'you wanna do?"

"It's Christmas Eve" She paused, thinking out loud, "We can do something Christmas-y?"

"What do you regularly do on Christmas? Any French traditions?"

Lorelai thought for a moment, leaning against Wilbur's kitchenette counter, "My Family back home is probably having Réveillon dinner right now, it's basically this huge dinner-buffet-type thing that goes on for like—6 hours, and its to express our gratitude to Père Noël."

Wilbur liked the way she would pronounce words in her native accent, "are your sisters doing the dinner-thing tonight?"

"Doubt it, I think Val was planning on making Foie gras." She hummed in response, and Wilbur tilted his head quizzically,

"Foie gras?"

"Duck liver."

"--The f*ck?!" His eyes widened, "liver?!"

She laughed at his reaction, "It's rich and buttery, most of my family really likes it, there's also Escargot stuffed mushrooms."

"Oh my god—" Wilbur nearly gagged, "f*cking snail shrooms?"

She nearly folded over in laughter from his disgusted expression, "I prefer Opera Cake."

"Do you have it—at an Opera?" Wilbur raised an eyebrow jokingly,

"It's like—insanely hard to make, but it's amazing." She smiled at the thought, "One day I'll make it for you."

The dark-haired boy was embarrassed by how much he blushed at that, "Is this you asking me on a date?"

"No." She blanked, having a hard time hiding a smile.

"Fine I guess" He sighed sarcastically, "Your loss..."

She rolled her eyes, "what d'you wanna do Wilbur?"

There it was. Her saying his name always threw him completely off. The way it felt with Lorelai's inflicted French accent sparked Wil in a completely different way than ever before.

"We can..." Wilbur started speaking before completely zoning out, he did that a lot, "...wander?"

"We can!" Her eyes brightened with excitement, "I love to wander!"

"I know you do." He grabbed his coat off the hanger, "shall we?"

"We shall." Lorelai followed as he opened the door to his humble flat.

The sandy-haired girl was slowly realizing how much she genuinely liked Wilbur. Not like as in, 'If he asks me out for the 17th time I'll say yes.' Type of like. But more of a 'I would possibly trust this guy with my life.' Type of like.

Of course, this analogy barely made any sense to Lorelai. But it still fit the feelings she had towards him.

"It's f*cking cold."

"It is winter." Lorelai chuckled as they meandered through the brick lined streets of downtown London.

It was nearly midnight by now, the teens had walked through the bare city for a good hour. The both of them being entertained by the others random late-night thoughts. They mutually agreed that the night was a lot better than day. Seeing the stars was worth it. (Even in the middle of the city, with the insane amount of light pollution).

"Thanks for pointing that out" He responded bitterly, "really appreciate it."

"Anytime." She snickered, starting to feel small droplets sprinkle onto her sandy bangs, "is it raining?"

"No..." Wilbur looked up, "it's snowing."

She followed his line of sight, now peaking at the small white flakes fall upon them, "woah."

Lorelai decided London was pretty during snowfall.

─────── ➴ ───────

It was 2 am when the teens walked back into Wilbur's apartment, Lorelai wasn't too worried about going back home before the morning, she had told her sisters that she would most likely spending the night anyways.

"I'm guessing you're tired?"

Lorelai had barely taken the time to take her shoes off before falling onto Wilbur's couch, "Yes, quite fatigué."

"Fatigued?" Wilbur chuckled as he walked over to the brunette.

"épuisé" she said wearily, "very tired."

He hummed in agreement, "You can sleep yknow."

"Your flat is like the Antarctic." Lorelai complained, "Is there such thing of heat here?"

"The heat is on." Wilbur blanked, sitting in the cushioned chair next to her, "it's just freezing weather."

"Well I say your heat doesn't work." She retorted,

Wilbur laughed lightly at her remark, "Hate to break it to you Scarlett, but this isn't a 5-star hotel."

She sighed dramatically, "well does this non-5-star hotel have any blankets? I'm still freezing."

"you're so picky." He shook his head, standing up to get blankets for the girl, in his opinion, the flat wasn't too cold, but of course Lorelai thought different of everything.

"Yeah I am." She agreed drowsily, "My withering lungs are slowly turning ice cold, and my asthma will worsen."

"You have asthma?" Wilbur asked, carrying a multitude of blankets,

"Yeah, my life sucks." She said, sarcastic tone thickening, "can I please have the blankets so I can sleep in peace?"

He sighed heavily, about to hand her the layers, "again, you're so demanding."

"Je n'hésiterai pas à vous assassiner pendant le sommeil—" She rapidly spoke French, and Wilbur became surprised within seconds, of course he knew she spoke her first language, but the dark-haired boy had never heard her speak it that fluently and delicately, "Oh my god you're hands!"

"My what?" Wilbur raised an eyebrow, being brought out of his thoughts,

"You're hands!" She gasped, clasping his fingers in between hers, "they're so warm!"

He paused, "and—is that a good thing?"

"Well I'm just wondering how you can possibly have warm hands in this literal icebox of a flat." She insisted, pulling him down to her level and cupping his face, "You're literally like a heater!"

"you can just call me hot yknow..." He smiled tauntingly, and she rolled her eyes in response.

"Wilbur, please be my personal heater."

There it was again. He hated how much his own name affected him.

"I—sure?" he tilted his head, "How am I supposed to be a personal heater—?"

"You're the lankiest guy I know, please hug me."

He laughed, crawling next to her on the couch, "I can't tell if that's a compliment or not."

"it is" she dug her face into his hair, "oh my god how can one person hold this much heat."

"I don't know" he chuckled, pulling the blankets up on her, "maybe you're just insanely cold."

"maybe..." she hummed, "but you're still amazingly warm, thank you."

"anytime." He grinned,

"Goodnight Wilbur" She said lazily, combing through his dark curls, "Joyeux Noël."

"Merry Christmas," Wilbur grinned, blushing at his name being said out loud, "Scarlett."

"Say my name." She said softly, "My actual name."

He paused, breathing out gently, "Lorelai."

The French girl beamed gratefully, "Goodnight Wilbur."

─────── ➴ ───────

The New year passed, and Wilbur had seemingly spent it with his family, while Lorelai was starting to speculate what he actually did other than hanging out with her.

Not that she was a narcissist, she could just tell how he rarely talked about his personal life, and how he would rather seek out what others had to say about themselves, therefore making him absorb everything and make it his own.

The new term had started, and everyone was back at school. Lorelai and Wilbur had returned to Vienna's, where Valerie continued to make their coffee drinks every afternoon.

"Mum called earlier." Val mentioned, handing the younger sister her coffee, "she asked how you were doing."

"and what'd you say?" Lorelai asked, gently blowing on the steaming drink.

"I said, 'Rory's doing good, has really good marks in school, has made some friends, and I think she's really happy." Valerie listed, "Then she moved on to talk about some new type of culinary dish she learned."

"Good, thanks." Lorelai quickly smiled in gratitude.

The French girl hadn't had the best relationship with her mother the past few years, of course they still talked every once in a while and had regular chats. But ever since the family split, the Mother of the 7 siblings had kind of—blanked. The vibrant haired lady had taken to many coping mechanisms, yoga, cooking, travelling, dating random men she found on the internet, etc. (basically anything other than parenting, which was supposed to be her real job.)

Of course Lorelai had far then forgiven her Mother for the half-lost childhood she had bestowed upon the daughter, but things were just—difficult.

"Why does everyone in your family call you Rory?" Wilbur asked as they walked to their booth, sliding into the cracked-red seat with familiar ease.

"Parker, my younger brother, he never could pronounce his L's, so he always said, 'Rory-i', so then the rest of my siblings caught on and just called me Rory."

"awe." Wilbur smiled, "That's adorable."

"It is" she laughed at the memory, "it's funny how everyone still calls me that, after all these years."

"Maybe its just one of your things," Wilbur shrugged, "yknow."

"yeah, I suppose you're right."

─────── ➴ ───────

Cw: Canadian slander <3 love u CIA <3 (Canadian Investigation Association, also known as Cad Investigation Association)

The late winter trickled by, and with every passing day, the dreaded wedding got closer and closer. Soon, it was already February, then March...

"when are we leaving again?" Lorelai asked, knowing the answer already, she just had to ask.

Valerie thought for a short moment, "April 23rd is the wedding date, and of course Mum wants us there a week in preparation, so I believe we're planning to leave here on the 15th."

"that's in two weeks." Lorelai leaned her head onto the kitchen cabinet, "I don't want to do this."

"don't worry 'bout it." Darcy strolled in, "you're gonna see all the siblings for the first time in a bit? That's a plus?"

"true." The youngest of the three sighed, "But there's also Dad."

Darcy puffed her cheeks out in thought, "why do we still even talk to him?"

"I don't." Lorelai defended coldly, "its just the kids he's managed to pull over to Canada that still talk to him."

"ew." Valerie managed to utter, "What's even in Canada? Some French people?"

"you sound like Mum" Lorelai giggled, starting to mock their parent, "being French is the only acceptable way of living, if you're not French, you might as well be dead, yada yada yada."

The group of sisters laughed, some lightheartedness coming to the conversation.

"at least we weren't the ones dragged over to Canada" Darcy acknowledged, "Val would probably be married off by now."

"ew." Val shuddered at the thought of commitment, "As long as none of us interact with anyone Dad introduces us to from 'the business' we're good."

"exactly," Lorelai agreed, "He probably has men lined up for you Val."

"he doesn't love me enough for that" She denied, sipping on her coffee, "Bring Wilbur along and pretend he's part of some big-wig company, then you'll be good."

"But then I'd have to marry Wilbur, and keep up with the lie" The youngest pointed out,

"doesn't seem too bad of an idea, Wilbur's nice." Darcy shrugged,

"you haven't met Wilbur yet." Lorelai laughed, "how would you know?"

"I dunno!" She defended, "I bet Wilbur would be better off as a significant other rather than a Canadian."

"true" Lorelai leaned back against the counter, "But I'd never marry Wilbur, he's a friend."

"Oh god the denial..." Darcy rolled her eyes, "it hurts to watch."

Valerie laughed in agreement, "How many times have you rejected him now?"

"I think it's been 14 times now." She responded plainly, "it's funny though, he doesn't mind."

"Holy f*ck! This is a James and Lily Potter moment," Darcy gasped, her face beaming with new excitement, "As the verified HP fanatic in this household, I deserve the rights to call you Jilly."

"Jilly?" I raised an eyebrow,

"The model student (Lily Evans) rejects the school prankster, (James Potter) for years before realizing that she's actually been in love with him the entire time." Darcy explains, "And even better, I will play the cool lesbian that stays along for the ride, Marlene McKinnon."

"I don't remember this in the Harry Potter books." Val chuckled,

"Fanfiction is a thing, Valerie." Darcy snapped in response, "You can be Petunia if you please."

"the sister that hates James?" Val gasped, "I love James!"

"Then who's gonna be Petunia?" Darcy asked, "Marceline? Who's currently 8? And in France?"

"sure." Val shrugged, "I like Wil, he gives me money."

"I've told him to stop that, but he refuses" Lorelai mentioned, brushing some of her sandy bangs away from her face, "I drag him to Vienna's every other day, he should at the very least get free coffee."

"I mean I don't not want him to give me money..." Val smirked, "It's just really nice."

Lorelai nodded, proud of how her sisters 'approved' of her friend, "Wil is nice."

─────── ➴ ───────

It was a gentle spring day when Lorelai and her sisters left for Canada.

"Don't die." Wilbur assured as they walked out of Vienna's together, the sweet café aroma leaving their senses, "Yknow Canada's prone to that sh*t."

"Since when?" Lorelai asked, walking him to his car, she was to go home with Valerie before going straight to the airport, "Canada is pretty safe—I've heard."

"Mm, that's what they all say" He tsked, "Then, next thing you know, you're kidnapped. Boom."

"boom." She repeated, "just like that?"

"mhm" he nodded, sarcastic tone making him smile, "so be careful, okay Scarlett?"

"Will do." She pulled him into a tight embrace, the good friends didn't openly say it, but they were gonna hate the 3-week separation, "Thanks for the advice Wilbur."

He lit up at those words only slightly, giving him that same spark that set upon his mood whenever she said his name audibly, "Anytime...Lorelai."

She pulled away from the hug, smiling, "you said my real and actual name."

"I'm trying to say it more, I don't wanna have to call you Scarlett all the time" He shrugged,

"Good thinking." She agreed, "I better go, see you—in 3 weeks."

He nodded, "3 weeks."

─────── ➴ ───────

"I don't want to be here." Darcy said, the group of 3 sisters walking into the large hotel's elevator, "Please murder me."

"If you want to be murdered, don't wish for it to be in Canada." Valeria shuddered, "not a good way to do out."

"At least it wouldn't be in America." I pointed out, and they all nodded in appreciation.

"I haven't seen Mum in years." Val sighed, "I mean—I talk to her every month or so? But—I haven't physically been in her presence."

"Last I saw her in-person was 3 years ago when I started college in the UK."

"Just over a year for me." The youngest (soon not to be, since the actual youngest siblings were to be there for the next three weeks), mentioned.

Val sighed, "Reunion. Cute."

And that's when the elevator doors opened, and they stepped closer and closer to the families set of rooms.

─────── ➴ ───────

The first few days of the wedding prep went better than Lorelai had expected, of course it was very overwhelming and nostalgic to have her siblings all in one place again. Even if she hadn't even seen her father, Charlie, or Parker. Which was disappointing, she knew Parker wanted to see her, so what was the big deal if he could stop doing the whole business thing for a bit? The kids 15 for Christ's sake.

"Apparently I'm going to Dad's today, to...catch up." Valerie informed Lorelai quietly, pulling her aside from the family, "He has beckoned me."

"No way." Lorelai shook her head, "This is the part where you get set up for marriage."

"exactly!" Val nearly yelled, reminding herself to keep quiet, "—that's why you're coming along."

"what." Lorelai's beige eyes widened, "No. I am not going there."

"I'll be there! And so will Parker!" Val pleaded,

"What happened to Darcy?" She asked, "Why can't she go?"

"She's watching Marceline and Theo!"

Lorelai sighed deeply, "Why...why me?"

"Because you're like—one of my favorite siblings."

"Oh thanks Val that really helps—"

"shush," Val interrupted, "We're going to Dad's to make sure I don't get courted."

─────── ➴ ───────

Lorelai's father's house was large.

Weirdly enough, it felt homey. Lived in.

After very small and tense conversation with their Dad, the two sisters tried their hardest to reunite with their brothers as soon as possible.

"Hey Rory, haven't seen you in a bit" Charlie hugged her, the eldest brother was always so nice, especially to the younger siblings, Val was always the stereotypical 'mean' one, even though Lorelai didn't think so.

"I've missed this." Val said smiling sadly, the small group of 3 siblings had gathered in the humongous living room, their Father disappearing from sight only minutes ago.

"You guys should meet Sarah, I think you'll actually like her" Charlie's face lit up, and that settled a bit of Lorelai's worries, she knew of course that this marriage was at the very least encouraged by her Father, and she hated even the thought of being even the slightest of unhappy with the person you're tied to.

"really?" Valerie looked a little bit more relaxed, possibly it was the absence of the siblings Father, or maybe even the presence of one of her closest siblings.

"mhm" Charlie excited, he was always a sweet boy, kind, and shy, "She understands people—she understands me, and—I'm really happy."

Lorelai smiled fondly.

So that was what true love was like.

"Is Charlie fanboying over his lover again?" Parker, in his dramatic glory, strolled in casually. His hair had grown out slightly, his wavy curls shadowing over his eyes, which had grown into the family's weary look, "To be fair...she is nice—"

The younger brother was cut off by an abrupt hug by Lorelai, she missed him. A lot.

"How are you?" She asked, combing through the curls that were nearly the exact same shade as hers.

"Tired." He said with a fatigued sigh, "But happy you're here."

Lorelai didn't need 'time' to get comfortable with Parker. After 2+ years, they automatically fell back into place. Like a puzzle, but instead of having to search for the piece that fit, they rather magnetized, automatically sticking together.

And yes, Lorelai was close with Valerie and Darcy. But nothing would compare to the nights Parker and she had spent sharing a bed after the split because they were too anxious to sleep in their own, or how they both taught themselves how to teach the younger siblings how to do simple things, such as pouring water in a cup, or how to put all of Lorelai's precious books back away on the tall wooden shelf.

"I've missed you" She said softly, embracing her brother's presence. Even looking at him helped her anxiousness.

Soon after the short reunion of siblings, their Father was to introduce Val and Lorelai to 'the team.' For his business.

Lorelai didn't have a wide concept for what her Father's actual job was, but apparently it was something to do with camera and computer parts? She was still rather confused over that subject.

"This is Sean, Gene, and Jeremy" Parker introduced, "We mostly work on—customer service."

Lorelai shook hands rather formally with the dark-haired boy, Jeremy.

"It's nice to finally meet you guys, Parker talks about his family a lot." Sean looked friendly enough, his curly ginger hair and round face smiled at the sisters.

"Oh really?" Lorelai smiled to her brother; she was definitely going to use that against him later.

"Of course I talk about you guys" Parker leaned against the wall, "I've gotta complain about how annoying you are."

"Oh shut it" Val rolled her eyes, the group dissolved into light laughter.

Lorelai didn't like to admit it, but she wasn't having a horrible time in Canada. She had definitely underestimated the trips values.

─────── ➴ ───────

Cw: mention of STD's and alcohol, (LEGALLY WOOO)

Meanwhile, Wilbur...was...Wilbur.

He spent the first 2 days without Lorelai locked in his flat, attempting to put some lyrics on parchment. But alas, a weekend of isolation does not help the creative mind.

That Saturday, he went to Vienna's for the first time without Lorelai. It was warm enough for the front door of the café to be left open, along with a few peaked windows. And Wil sat in the normal maroon colored booth, but with no one on the other side to talk to.

He had caught up on missing work over the past term while sitting in the bare café, which was a plus. Lorelai had always tried to help him, but they always ended up getting distracted when together.

On Sunday, Wilbur's friend, David, had contacted him. The two had met last year, in Wilbur's 'Education of Film and Editing' first term course, and had bonded over the incredibly absurd use of Reddit.

"Wilbur." David greeted through the phone in his usual calm tone, "There's a party happening."

"mhm" Wilbur hummed, actioning his friend to continue,

"And I want you to come."

"pardon?" Wilbur raised his eyebrows, being the teenage-boy he was, dissolving into small laughter over the phone was the only liable response.

"you know what I mean dipsh*t" David sighed, "There's a party tonight."

"I have lectures tomorrow, so I have to get up rather early." Wilbur thought of the first excuse that came to mind, (he didn't have lectures on Mondays)

"Don't use that 'I would rather get up early' proper bullsh*t on me." David mocked, and Wilbur pretended to be offended by his friend, "Lectures are canceled tomorrow, f*cking STD crisis at the campus apparently."

"There's an...STD crisis...at our college?" It took all Wilbur had in him to not burst out with laughter, "And you're throwing a party?"

"I'm not the one throwing the party." David defended, although he was bad at it, "It's going to be at Jack Ainsley's, yknow where that is?"

Jack Ainsley and Wilbur had had few interactions, but from what he recalled, Wil had registered Jack as a nice guy, "Yeah I know where it's at."

"So are you going?"

The question hung in the air for a second.

It's not like Wilbur had anything else to do.

"Sure, why not."

─────── ➴ ───────

Rehearsal dinner.

Darcy thought it was rather stupid, "why would someone wanna rehearse one of the most important days of their life?" she would say, then Lorelai's other older sister would retort a quick response like, "It's traditional."

The restaurant that the rehearsal dinner was being held in was quaint, but still very fancy. It was in the right in the middle of downtown of the city everyone lived, Lorelai couldn't remember the name.

Lorelai liked the blush pink dress that she was wearing, the silky flow brushing at the teen's ankles grounded her. And Charlie was going to marry a very nice woman, everything was fine. She just had to get through the rest of this trip, go home, and have things go back to normal.

"Lorelai, right?" The familiar raven-haired boy came up to her,

"That's me" She smiled warmly, "And you're Jeremy..?"

"Correct." He sat down at her table, Marceline had been quietly reading a children's book as the dinner went on and guests talked about. Lorelai used her 8-year-old sister as an excuse to not socialize, the thought of enduring another night of meeting people she'd never see again made her exhausted, "You're part of the family that lives in England right?"

"yeah," She affirmed, making conversation with the boy, he wasn't too pushy, "Valerie, Darcy, and I, all live in a townhouse in the lesser part of London."

"I see," Jeremy grinned, taking a sip from some type of drink Lorelai didn't recognize, "You like it there?"

Her eyes lit up only slightly, "I really like it actually—it's fun."

"That's really cool!" He looked legitimately interested in her life, which Lorelai didn't see often.

The only person she could ever remember being that fascinated over her doings, was Wilbur. Lorelai hated how much she thought about him, even halfway across the world he tainted her mind.

"You work for my Father?" Lorelai swirled her drink around in the dainty glass, an hour or so of talking had gone by, and although some guests had strained out, her family planned to stay long into the night.

"I do," He smiled, taking the bottle of wine within his hands, it took one beat to fill his glass, "he's a good man yknow, as much as you think he isn't."

"Maybe he's a good man to you..." She trailed off, making short eye-contact with him, he gave a sympathetic smile towards her, "He just isn't really a good man to his entire family, that's all."

"I see" He sighed inwardly, "When was the last time you saw him before this?"

"5 years now I believe" Lorelai looked off across the venue catching a glance at the man that once treated her like a real daughter. The sad thing is, they looked alike. All of Lorelai's brothers had gotten their fathers dark hair, and most of the daughters got their mothers vibrant red. Except for Lorelai, who had sorta landed in the middle with a light brown color.

One thing that many people pointed out, was that she had her Father's eyes. Dark brown and always warn, as if they hadn't got a blink of rest in weeks. A con to the 'compliment' she got so often, was when she looked in the mirror and glanced at those chocolate tainted eyes, she saw the same eyes that betrayed Lorelai's entire family.

Jeremy widened his eyes in surprise, "no visits or anything?"

"nope," Lorelai shook her head quickly, "no visits."

"'must suck, not being able to see like—half of your family for years." He mentioned, eyeing Lorelai as he took another sip of his drink.

"yeah" She noticed, "I guess it does suck."

─────── ───────

Wilbur was trying not to be anxious.

He really liked Lorelai.

Really liked her.

But here's the burning question that had ached in his mind the past 3 days,

Why did he make out with a random girl at a party?

He didn't even know her name.

He was drunk. (allegedly)

The real truth was that Wilbur had gone to the party, and had had fun. More fun than he expected. He hung out with friends, had a couple drinks...

Kissed a random girl...

It was a heat of the moment thing.

And in the moment, it seemed like a great idea. He wasn't in a relationship; he wasn't dedicated to anyone.

But his heart reminded him, "No, Wilbur, you've been pining over Lorelai for months." And then his mind went, "but she's rejected you more than a dozen times..."

He really wanted to move on.

He wanted to let the idea of maybe possibly being more than friends with Lorelai go, and have fun.

But he was having fun with Lorelai.

...

A stupid college STD crisis was making Wilbur question his feelings.

─────── ───────

"So you actually like my Dad?" Lorelai asked Jeremy, the two had been looping around the street next to the rehearsal dinner, wanting to get away from the busyness while they talked.

"I suppose," Jeremy said, "But to be fair, I've only talked to him in semi-professional settings...I don't know anything about his personal life..."

"yeah..." She nodded understandingly, "well enough about me, I don't know much about you."

Jeremy shrugged, "There isn't much to know, I worked as a detective at the police department in Toronto for a year before starting to work for your Dad."

"How'd you find my Dad? If you were working as a detective?"

"Connections I suppose, knew a guy that knew a guy." He explained briefly, "But I prefer working for your Dad over anything else, he even said that I can make up my own branch of people to work abroad within the next year."

Lorelai liked to see how happy he got over this, "So what does that mean exactly?"

"I'll probably pull Sean, Gene, and maybe even Parker and we'd all be able to do our own sh*t to help your Dad" He said vaguely, "We're all really good in the internet type of stuff, so that's what we'll do most likely."

Lorelai hummed in acknowledgement, "That's really cool—it sounds fun."

She didn't know how invested her Father's employees were in this business.

"it is!" He grinned, and Lorelai leaned against the brick building behind them, a late chill tousling through downtown, "I'm excited!"

"I would be too" She grinned, "I'm proud of you."

"really?" Shock spread into his smile, "you've known me for...2 days"

"Doesn't mean I can't be proud of you" She looked back at him, making eye contact for longer than they should've, "right?"

"I suppose you're right" he chuckled, "seems you always are."

"I am." Lorelai smirked, brushing her fringe away from her eyes.

There was a short moment, where they both had an epiphany of sorts,

Maybe it was a 'heat of the moment' mindset, or just impulsiveness saying, "what's the worst that could happen?"

Alas, Jeremy kissed her.

And Lorelai kissed him back.

─────── ───────

Lorelai woke up in a dimly lit room, and her first thought was, "oh god, I've been kidnapped, Wilbur was right, sh*t goes wrong in Canada."

But Lorelai was not kidnapped.

"good morning" Gene sat on the opposite end of the room, flipping through some type of papers as he sat on the couch, "How are you?"

Memories flooded through the brunette's thoughts quickly, kissing Jeremy, drinking a tad, and a tired drive...somewhere.

"we're at Jeremy's house." He answered, almost as if reading her thoughts, "About an hour drive away from the hotel you're staying at."

Okay, maybe Lorelai was kidnapped.

"Parkers in the tech room, just down the hall" Gene nodded over to the right, and when Lorelai got up, she noticed how she was in the same dress she wore to her brother's rehearsal dinner. The hibiscus-colored mesh was slightly wrinkled, and rather uncomfortable to wake up in.

"how are you?" Lorelai asked, eyeing the large world map placed across the wall as she walked into the 'tech room.'

Parker turned away from the multiple monitors, "Tired, I've been up all night."

"doing what?" Lorelai leaned over his shoulder, trying to grasp what the 15-year-old was doing.

He sighed, "locating—clients—and stuff."

She hummed in acknowledgment, "What's the map for?" she noticed multiple red dots scattered around the globe.

"they're our—customers" he walked over to the large tapestry, pointing to the north of California, "See, there's the Montgomery's, then over in Pennsylvania we have the Scott's, then all the way in Australia we have the Campbells, And there's also the Faye Family in California as well, although I think the mother has developed this terminal illness...we might want to write a get well soon note..." He trailed off, Lorelai was floored just by the fact he knew all of these people, and was questioning why exactly he was personally going to write a get well soon card to one of their clients.

"you seem very invested in these clients" Lorelai leaned back in the chair, admiring how focused the younger brother became.

He merely shrugged, "Just doin' what Dad's been telling me to do."

Lorelai frowned, "You don't have to do what he says yknow, you don't have to keep up with the business you could always come back to England with Val, Darcy, and I, and we can have fun again—"

"I can't Rory" Parker interrupted, "you know I cant."

She sighed, "I suppose you're right—just know that you're always welcome in London"

"I know" He smiled that same smile she missed so much, "Do you want breakfast? Everyone's at the hotel right now."

"I bet its busy there, with everyone getting ready and all that." She trailed off, spinning in the chair slightly as they talked.

"You're basically already ready, you're still wearing the rehearsal dress" Parker smirked, sitting back down in his own chair in front of the monitors.

"I fell asleep in it," She sighs, running a hand through the mesh pink, "And I have an entirely other dress I have to wear tonight."

He hums in acknowledgement, "Well we better get to the hotel then, it's a longer drive and sh*t starts around 3."

"3?" Lorelai complained, not wanting to have to sit through another couple hours of ceremony, "It's nearly noon!"

"exactly, so that's why we should get going." Parker chuckled, clicking at the computer.

She leaned her head back in annoyance, "weddings are so boring."

"if you ever get married I'll say that at your wedding" He laughed, "Since I will totally be speaking."

Lorelai shook her head, "No, you are not speaking at my wedding."

"why not?" He said coyly.

A smile broke onto her lips, "you'll expose me."

"exactly!"

She scoffed lightly, heading out the door to maybe discuss things with Jeremy.

But that was soon forgotten when Lorelai was being kissed by no other than the boy himself.

"Good Morning," She smiled pulling away, "How are you?"

Jeremy grinned back, "I'm good, you?"

"Pretty good as well," She brushed back some of her hair as she spoke, "Parker and I need to leave in a bit to get ready for the actual wedding."

Jeremy nodded in acknowledgement, "do you guys want me to drive you?"

"yes actually," She smiled in gratitude, "thanks."

─────── ───────

New day, new outfits, same conversations, same people.

Lorelai had come up with the routine quickly, letting herself fit into plans.

The wedding ceremony was cute, vows were exchanged, nearly every family member Lorelai knew was crying, etc.

"How're you enjoying this?" Jeremy asked, offering Lorelai a glass of wine,

She shook her head softly, gratefully refusing any of the red drink, "It's okay I guess, just tired from all the festivities."

"I get that." He chuckled; Lorelai caught a glance at her younger brother walking over to the two.

"Hey Jeremy" Parker flashed a smile towards his coworker, and he grinned back, "Can I talk to Rory for a sec?"

Lorelai noticed the ever-so-slight panic in his eyes, something was wrong.

"yeah of course," Jeremy said politely, "take your time."

"Great, thanks." Parker said swiftly, pulling his sister away from Jeremy with some type of concern laced in his attitude.

"What's up?" She asked, cheery façade still put on for any passing guests.

"You should get out of here" Parker said lowly, looping his elbow around hers as they walked down the stone path, away from crowds.

She turned to him, chuckling, "what do you mean?"

"Dad—he—isn't exactly someone you should trust." Parker stumbled over his words, raking his fingers through his hair with his free hand.

"well yeah, obviously." Lorelai blanked, "I know that."

"It's just—Rory—he wants you to—" He cut himself off, having a hard time saying the words he wanted to speak.

"wants me to what?" Lorelai wondered, genuinely asking.

"He wants you to move here and join us—and maybe somehow end up marrying Jeremy in the process..." Parker stuttered; those words had made Lorelai stop in her tracks.

"what?!" She said, a new tension rising in her mind, "move?—marrying?"

"yes—so I think its best you distance yourself from everyone having to do with Dad." Parker continued, slowly, "Jeremy—and as much as I love him, Charlie can't be trusted—everything's a scam with Dad."

"yeah..." Lorelai said, sighing, "And you're not joking with me?"

"I would never." He said quickly, "I just hate the thought of you being stuck here."

"Somehow, we'll get you to come to the UK with me." Lorelai assured, "Someday."

Parker smiled at the thought, "maybe."

"I—need to leave then?"

"Well don't leave Val and Darcy, they'll be blamed or something..." Parker pondered, "Make up something—you're house is on fire—or something!"

Lorelai looked up at the sky, a lot more star filled than the busy streets of London, "The ceremony has already happened...so Charlie won't be terribly mad...Jeremy's gonna be pissed I didn't say goodbye at least..."

"Do you want to marry Jeremy?" Parker cut off, and Lorelai realized something.

There was no future with Jeremy.

It wasn't a long-term thing.

"sh*t." She said under her breath, "I'm so—stupid."

"no you're not." Parker said quickly, attempting to assure his sister.

"I'm so desperate!" She raked a hand through her hair, sighing in disgust towards her actions, "why am I like this!"

Parker knew stopping Lorelai would result in just more of her frustrated ranting, so he listened.

"I knew him for like—2 days!" She chastised, "And then he kissed me and I went along with it because I'm desperate and stupid and—"

"wait." Parker's eyebrows shot up in surprise, "He kissed you?!"

"yes, and I am in the middle of a crisis because of it."

"that's not good." The younger brother shook his head, "When Dad ran the plan over with me I thought—I thought that you'd be able to be you're usual stubborn self and just refuse to actually be with Jeremy but—"

"This is why I'm stupid!" She interrupted, "The one time I'm out of character I accidently get myself almost-married!"

"Rory." Parker said slowly, "Calm down."

She paused, closing her eyes for just a second, "okay—sorry."

"Do you want to marry Jeremy?"

"what—no, no!" she shook her head in pure distaste, "I don't want to marry Jeremy."

"Great! Just—say something's happened in England—just don't correlate it with crime—because Dad will know if you're lying."

"Why would he know if I lie if I correlate it with crime?" Lorelai asked, confusion setting upon her mind as she pulled out her phone, dialing Val.

"Not important right now" Parker answered swiftly just as their older sister answered the phone,

"Where are you?" Lorelai asked calmly,

"At the wedding?" Val answered, unsure.

"Where at the wedding?" Parker spoke clearly.

There was a pause, "Right next to this bomb ass food, you should try some of the alcohol here Rory."

"she's drunk." Lorelai spoke lowly to Parker, "Do you know where Darcy is by chance?"

"last I saw she was flirting with one of the waitresses" Valerie thought out loud, "Don't see her anywhere—suppose she's getting laid..."

"please don't put that image in my head." Parker complained, "I am a small child, spare me the details of my older sister 'getting laid"

"Anyways..." Valerie hummed, dismissing the subject, "You can try calling her, just don't blame me when she's mad you've interrupted her Canadian love story—"

"Val!" Lorelai interrupted, "Dad wants me to join the freaky business sh*t and get married!"

There was a small intake of breath on the other line, "oh—kay. Where are you?"

"Away from the crowd, in the garden area." Parker answered, his tone professional. Lorelai wondered if he used this manner when working with their Father.

"can I bring my wine with me?" Val asked, and Lorelai winced at the thought of tasting the red liquid, "Also if you're at the gardens can you pick some roses for me, I love this little red sh*ts."

Parker sighed impatiently, "yes you can bring your wine and we'll pick roses for you, hurry up."

After a handful of minutes, Valerie had made her way over to the siblings, only slightly tipsy.

"Dad's planning on marrying off Rory." Parker explained swiftly, "And this is me telling you, so both of you can leave."

"wait—to whom?" Val sipped on her wine, making Lorelai gulp back bitter distaste.

"Jeremy."

"Jeremy? I mean he's hot—but Canadian." Val weighed pros and cons, "you can't marry him."

"I never said I was!" Lorelai defended.

"But you've kissed him." Parker retorted, crossing his arms.

Both of the sisters present widened their eyes at that, "Shush!" Lorelai panicked,

"I mean—alright." Val took a long drag of the fermented alcohol, "But be careful, he's Canadian."

"Jeremy is nothing." Lorelai admitted, "I'm desperate and have let him kiss me a couple times—there's nothing more than that."

"I bet Wilbur would kiss you" Val commented, "Just ditch Jeremy for him."

"Well we all know she's ditching Jeremy, she has to" Parker said, "It's all Dad's plan, he wants her to marry Jeremy so he's in the family."

Lorelai bit the inside of her cheek in thought, choosing to stay silent.

Parker took a quick breath before continuing, "My best bet is that Jeremy was part of this all along—trying to get you to fall for him."

"Well, what do we do?" Val wondered, leaned against the greenery, betrayal setting in her tone.

Parker sighed, "I think the best way out of this is you guys and Darcy leave—say there's something going on in England, and just—leave."

Val paused in thought, "Rory, track down Darcy, Parker and I will make an extravagant and amazing plan."

"Maybe the sober ones should be planning" Lorelai raised an eyebrow, and Val nodded in quiet agreement before leaving the other siblings, either she was refilling her drink, or finding Darcy. Parker and Lorelai were hoping for the latter.

─────── ───────

"Our siblings need to get married more often; Canadian's are hot." Darcy said, face flushed with red,

"Darcy, we're leaving." Lorelai explained swiftly, not paying too much attention to the fact of the matter, "Parker's gonna distract Mum and Dad enough for us to leave."

"Why?!" A new act of surprise joined her tone, "Has something happened?"

"Rory's been courted." Val chuckled, sipping on her never-ending glass of wine.

Darcy widened her eyes, "No way."

Lorelai denied having to recite the entire story, and saved that for later, when her sisters were not drunk, "We need to find an excuse to leave."

"Our house is being robbed?" Val offered, Parker immediately shut that down,

"Dad will know you're lying." He sighed, running a hand through his curls in a cautionary manner, "D'you have any friends that could possibly be in trouble?"

Valerie eyed the youngest sister out of the group, raising her eyebrows with pleasure, "Lorelai has a friend."

"Don't bring Wilbur into this..." Lorelai complained, "He's innocent."

"Wilbur's dying, in the hospital?" Darcy offered, ignoring Lorelai's protests, "Does he have any terminal illness' that you know of?"

"No?!" Lorelai shook her head, "I don't wanna use Wilbur..."

"would you rather be married off?" Parker remarked, crossing his arms in repent.

Lorelai huffed, holding her head into her hands as she muffled a short, "Fine. Use Wilbur as the ploy."

"Perfect!" Darcy clapped, "it's a wonderful story to tell the grandkids!"

"taire" Lorelai hissed in the family language, a small word used as 'shut up' or 'don't speak.'

─────── ───────

The parents were only disappointed at the fact the sisters were leaving so early, but at the very least, they were getting out of there.

Dealing with Jeremy on the way out was troubling. Of course the man had been lenient and forgiving, but a bitter distaste for this 'Wilbur' person confirmed whatever Parker had said about him.

"Yeah—we just dunno if he's gonna make it." Val said, patting Lorelai's shoulder as she internally winced at the lies.

"Please give him my well wishes," Sarah said, her long crimson colored hair cascaded down her shoulders elegantly, "I'm so very sorry."

Lorelai felt bad, because Charlie and Sarah were extremely polite and soft towards the sisters, but at the very least, the next wedding Lorelai would be at wouldn't be her own.

"Thank you." Lorelai muttered into her younger brother's shoulder as they embraced, "For telling me."

"of course." Parker returned, "à bientôt"

"See you again." Was something the particular siblings exclaimed every time they were saying goodbye's no matter if it was over a 5-minute phone call, or an abrupt wedding escape.

"à bientôt" Lorelai returned, smiling at her brother, the one she practically raised, the one who helped her through the most.

─────── ───────

Now, Lorelai had 8 hours to think as she flew above the world.

There were very few actual important people in the French girl's life.

Her family, more importantly, Valerie, Darcy, and Parker.

And Wil.

Now the question was, why Wil? Why was this random dark-haired boy she met at a lecture mere months ago, so important.

"dammit." Lorelai sighed, breaking her thoughts away, "I like him."

"who?" Darcy asked, turning to the younger in confusion for a moment, before the small realization set, "oh my god Lily and James."

"The Harry Potter stuff doesn't make sense to me" Lorelai breathed out, making her sandy bangs fly up in a heap.

"You're finally realizing." She explained simply, "you like him, right?"

"yes." Lorelai held her head in her hands, "I like him."

"case closed then." Darcy smiled, "He's asked you out like—a million times, its not like he'd say no now."

The younger sister laid her head back in the seat in defeat, her feelings were true. They always were.

a/n: BIG CHAPTER YOU'RE WELCOME ‼️❤️

here's my cat peeking up above my stairs :D

have a wonderful week, and if you haven't already, check out the newest pistanthrophobia chapter!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.5K 47
โฎ โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐‹อข๐Ž๐“๐“๐Ž ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ. ๐— ๐—–...
11.7K 214 37
แด›สœษชs ษชs แด›แด า“แด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœส€ แด€แด…แด…ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด. แดษดแด‡-sสœแดแด›s แดา“ แดแด€ษดส สแดแดœแด›แดœส™แด‡ส€s (แด„สœแดœแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ sแด€ษดแด…แดกษชแด„สœ, แด…sแดแด˜, แดฬจsแดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s :D) Sแด€ษดแด…สFส€แดษขLแด‡ษขs ยฉ 2024
4.3K 233 25
"๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–Ž ๐–๐–Š๐–‘๐–• ๐–ž๐–”๐–š?" ๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐–•๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š, ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๐–‰๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–‰๐–”๐–œ๐–“ ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–š๐–—๐–Š ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–›๐–”๏ฟฝ...
461K 12.3K 18
"แดสœ, แดแด˜สœแด‡สŸษชแด€. สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด สœแด‡สŸแด˜ แด€ ๊œฐแดแดสŸ แดกสœแด ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ๊œฑ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡." โ€Ž โ€Žโ†ณwar changes people; sometimes for the better or sometimes for the worse. โ”Šอ™DREAMSMP X OCโ”Šอ™