The Supporting Male Character...

By awsm__oliee__

TITLE : The Supporting Male Character Just Wants to Be a Tool Man (男配只想做工具人[娱乐圈]) AUTHOR : Lin AngSi (林盎司) C... More

Intro and TN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 51

479 16 0
By awsm__oliee__

Yan Jiayu felt that the amount of information was too great, and he needed to slow down.

Bai Xuege looked at him as if he had been hit, and thought that he didn't believe that his friend could be so affectionate when he fell in love, so he didn't take it seriously.

"So you'd better persuade Shen Qingshu's younger brother. As far as their family business has something to inherit, in the future, the Han family's family business will get half of the score to Shen Qingshu. It's not that he can do whatever he wants to do now. , If you want to make a

movie,

just make a movie , nothing to worry about." Yan Jiayu: ... Yan Jiayu tried to clear the cache, and then said: "...That's not necessarily the case. Who can tell if this is not the last? If Shen Qingshu is

Be smart, so leave yourself a way out." "That's because you didn't see the way Han Cheng treats him," Bai Xuege felt that he really thought too much, but that was the brother who was crying with him in the middle of the night. He knows too well!

"He

spends a lot of money for Shen Qingshu, and he digs his heart and lungs, thinking of him in his dreams, that's it, Shen Qingshu still dismisses it." Yan Jiayu:? ? ?

Spending money, digging out his heart and lungs, Shen Qingshu still dismissive of it?

"Brother Xiaobai, have you read too many novels?"

Otherwise, how could you say such unrealistic things!

Seeing him now, Bai Xuege still doubted the love of his good friend, so he could only sigh again, so he just said, no one believes the plot in this kind of novel in reality. It's too true love, who dares to believe it. Can the second son of the dignified richest man be so humble?

Touching!

"It's okay. You can digest it. This kind of thing is really unbelievable. If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it. But it doesn't matter, this is also a good thing. Good friends have someone they like.

Next time you get together again, you should call him sister-in-law." Yan Jiayu: ...sister-in-law, sister-in-law?

Bai Xuege smiled, "Of course, I don't need it, he still calls me a teacher, haha."

Yan Jiayu: ...

"Then I'll go first, no thanks, I will let Han

Cheng wrap me a big red envelope in the future !" Yan Jiayu: ...

Yan Jiayu felt that she was heartbroken.

No matter what Shen Qingshu said or what Han Cheng said, he didn't believe it at all. He thought it was fake, too fake.

Before he returned to China, he had never heard of Shen Qingshu, but after he returned to China, Shen Qingshu became Hancheng's boyfriend. What about the plot in the middle? Are they all skipped?

So Yan Jiayu didn't believe it at all.

But now, Bai Xuege said that they were really a pair, saying that Han Cheng had worked hard for him and that he really liked him.

What he said was natural and calm. Yan Jiayu listened, wondering for a moment whether what he thought was right or wrong?

Shen Qingshu and Han Cheng can trick him into deception, but can Bai Xuege do too?

They are not even familiar with it at all, is he necessary?

So, is Han Cheng really close to Shen Qing?

Does he really like Shen Qingshu?

How could he like Shen Qingshu?

For so many years, starting from Hancheng High School, he has intentionally or unintentionally revealed the sentimental information of Hancheng. He is one of Hancheng's best friends. Others will naturally not doubt what he said.

Because of this, many people who have had a good impression of Hancheng chose to shrink after hearing about his temperament.

Not everyone is confident that they can become the most special one among the ten thousand flowers, more because they are afraid that they will be the one abandoned by him. Therefore, for so many years, Hancheng has never been with anyone.

He arranged everything well, just waiting to reap the fruits of victory in the end.

If Han Yu loves him, he will be with Han Yu.

If Han Yu doesn't love him, he will be with Han Cheng.

Two brothers from the Han family, he always wants one.

But now, he has lost both.

All his previous efforts have also made a wedding dress for Shen Qingshu.

This shouldn't be!

This is not fair!

Why is this happening? !

Yan Jiayu didn't know how he got back into the car, he just felt confused.

On the day Han Cheng quarreled with him, he was angry and angry, but he was not at a loss, because he felt that they would always reconcile. Han Cheng is not really in love with Shen Qingshu. As long as he takes a little thought, he can still be with Han Cheng. together.

But now, he was lost.

When everyone told him that he really loved him, liked him, and was as confident as Yan Jiayu, he couldn't help but doubt himself, which caused a wave of will.

He was sitting in the car, he was full of confidence when he came, and he wanted to teach Shen Qingshu a lesson, but now, all that is left is depression.

He didn't want to lose Hancheng. In so many years of planning, he had never thought that he would lose Hancheng, but now, he really seems to be losing it.

Yan Jiayu closed her eyes, her heart full of fear.

Suddenly, the mobile phone in his pocket rang, and Yan Jiayu took a look. He didn't know whether it was joy or sorrow-it was Han Cheng.

"Hello."

"Have you gone to find Shen Qing?" Han Cheng asked.

Yan Jiayu feels annoyed by the name now, "You called me just to ask me this?"

"Otherwise?" Han Cheng said softly , "Is there anything else we can say between us."

"Han City! I am your friend! I have known friends for ten years!"

"You also know that we have known each other for ten years. The result of ten years is that you hooked up with my brother while teasing me?"

"Okay." Han Cheng didn't want to talk to him about the bad things, "I call you. In order to tell you this. I want to tell you, if you have anything, you should come to me directly instead of Shen Qingshu. The things between us have nothing to do with him. What is your ability to find him?"

"You It's quite protective of him." Yan Jiayu laughed angrily, "Why, he has sued you, so you can't wait to come to me Xingshi to ask the crime?"

Han Cheng was speechless, if Shen Qingshu really asked him to file a complaint, it would be fine. Now, he is willing to listen to Shen Qingshu's complaint, isn't it just to solve the problem? he can.

It's better than listening to Shen Qingshu singing to himself!

If Yan Jiayu goes there a few more times, she might be able to give Shen Qingshu any more skills!

What Shen Qing should say next time is not that Yan Jiayu treats you as a spare tire, but Yan Jiayu treats you as your brother's spare tire!

It's so fucking heartbreaking!

He lived for half his life, and he couldn't escape his brother's shadow for half of his life!

Han Cheng wanted to ask for the shadow area in his heart.

"He didn't say, you think everyone is like you, and you like to sue you behind your back." Han Cheng is merciless, "I don't want you to find him, isn't that OK?"

"Why, I'm afraid I will provoke you feelings? "

Hancheng laugh loudly," what do you want more, he was not stupid, which will provoke you to be successful, I was afraid he was upset to see you, so you jumping up and down, and a flea-like, who does not upset Ah."

Yan Jiayu couldn't believe it, "Han Cheng, you said that to him! How long has he known you, and how long have I known you!"

"It shows how disgusting what you are doing now, even your ten-year friend I can't stand it anymore, I advise you to be your own person and don't continue to annoy people like this."

Yan Jiayu gritted her teeth, "Are you really, don't you think about my mood at all?"

"Have you considered my mood when you hooked up my brother and teased me?"

"You thought about my mood when you went to find Shen Qingshu behind your back. I feel it? " "

you do not consider, I also want to consider your feelings, you are dreaming? " "

Yan Jiayu, I've been very kind to you, from start to finish, if not you always appear in In front of me, I kept reminding me of what happened back then. I didn't plan to go over the old accounts with you at all. I hope that everyone will come back from the bridge to the road in the future, and it's better not to see you."

"It's you, rushing to find me ." , Look for my brother, look for Shen Qingshu, and then you say that I don't consider your mood, you are too funny, don't you think it is funny when you say this?"

"That's also because I care about you! If It's not because I like you, how can I catch up like this? I don't want face?"

"Then you really don't want it." Han Cheng said coldly, "Stop talking about nonsense that you don't believe. You believe you care. me? care before returning home and my brother did not forget to tell the truth? you're just not willing captive good fish into your pond others, you feel a loss. " "

do you think I do not know those little tricks you do behind my back Is it? Yes, I really didn't pay attention to it at first, and I didn't care, but I'm not stupid. After discovering your true face, I think about it for a while and I know what your purpose is. Are you afraid that I'm going to get better with other people? Is it? If I'm with other people, how can I be a spare tire for you?"

"I'm not."

"Do you believe it?" Han Cheng laughed, "Less pretending to be Yan Jiayu, maybe for you, I am indeed a friend of yours, but it is more of a tool you use to calculate and measure value. When my brother appears, you have a better choice, and I don't need it, just as you The medium provides you with the opportunity to meet. And when you find that you can't beat my brother, you need me again, because I am the most valuable of your remaining choices, right?"

"I ..."

"I don't need your explanation, let alone your sophistry. I don't care about this. What I care about is that this matter has nothing to do with Shen Qingshu. I chased him. I like him. He didn't provoke him first. Me, so you don't have to worry about him. As long as I like him, he really doesn't like me someday. We broke up and I won't be with you. I will only think of him and try hard to be with him. Compound, I wouldn't even look at you at all."

"What's so good about him?" Yan Jiayu couldn't believe it, "You have never been so proactive with me before! I took the initiative so many times, and you, once. No response!"

"That's why I don't like you." Han Cheng said coldly, "I don't like you and naturally won't respond. As for him, his lover has beauty in his eyes. If you ask me now, then I must think of him. It's good everywhere, so I'm willing to take the initiative, I'm willing to be nice to him, is this hard to imagine? This is love."

"Oh, I forgot, you have never experienced it, your true love does not love you, so you have no experience Love is sweet." Han Cheng sighed and killed him. "It's sad, but don't worry, my brother has a good impression of Shen Qingshu. I will let them get along well."

He finished, and finally warned. Once again, only then hung up the phone.

In any case, Shen Qingshu was pulled into the current situation by him, so he didn't want Shen Qingshu to be harmed.

The Yan family is much richer than the Shen family. It is not difficult for Yan Jiayu to deal with Shen Qingshu, and this is not what he wants to see.

Since he has involved people in these things of his own, it is necessary to protect Shen Qing from these things thoroughly.

This is his responsibility and his obligation.

Therefore, even though Han Cheng was very reluctant, he still felt it necessary to make such a call.

"It's really annoying." Han Cheng threw the phone on the table and started to work.

When Bai Xuege returned, seeing Shen Qingshu sitting in a chair looking at the script, he walked around and walked over.

"Cough," he coughed, looking at Shen Qingshu unnaturally, "I have something to tell you."

Shen Qingshu looked up at him in surprise, since the last time he told Bai Xuege that he was not his. After being a fan, Bai Xuege was always awkward to him. This was the first time he took the initiative to come to his side to find himself after that day.

Shen Qingshu immediately put down the script, told him to sit down, and asked, "What?"

"Does your family support your filming?" Bai Xuege curiously asked .

Shen Qing thought about it for a while, and told the truth, "I don't know."

"What do you mean by don't know?"

"Some people are dead, but he is still alive, and some people are alive, but he is dead, the relationship between my family and me It's basically the latter."

Bai Xuege: ... Isn't this second grade compared to him?

"Isn't it?"

"You don't understand, the explanation is not clear in a few words, but why do you suddenly ask this?"

"Do you know Hancheng's friends?" Bai Xuege asked.

Shen Qing Shu nod, "know ah."

"Yan Jiayu know you?"

"Understanding, but the relationship is not good."

"Why?" Snow Song of curiosity, "because he wants you to go home to inherit the family business?"

Shen Qing Shu pick Mei, "Who did you hear? Me? Inherit the family business? If I can inherit the family business, I will come out to film?"

"But Yan Jiayu said that."

"He lied to you." Shen Qing said with a smile.

Bai Xuege was shocked, "He lied to me?"

"Otherwise? Can I still lie to you?"

Bai Xuege shook his head. He carefully recalled what Yan Jiayu had said before, and said in disbelief, "So what he said to let you go home and inherit the family business is false, and it is true that he wants me to help him bully you?"

Shen Qing Shu was surprised, "Does he still want you to bully me?"

Bai Xuege simply told him the entire conversation between him and Yan Jiayu before, and Shen Qingshu laughed instantly after listening.

"You really told him that?"

"Otherwise? I'm such an honest person."

"Then he is probably going to be very depressed. The double blow, especially your invisible blow, is the most deadly."

"So Yan Jiayu is I really don't like you? Why?" Bai Xuege wondered.

Shen Qingshu was about to help him solve his doubts, he heard him suddenly say, "I understand, I understand! I understand!"

Shen Qingshu:? ? ? Do you understand again?

"It's Hancheng, right?" Bai Xuege said excitedly, "He is jealous of you? Does he like Hancheng, right?"

"He doesn't like Hancheng," Shen Qing said.

"That is, although he treats Han Cheng as a friend, he has enjoyed many benefits, so he can't accept that his friend suddenly focuses his attention and focus on another person." Bai Xuege was sure.

Shen Qingshu nodded, "You know very well."

"That is, I have seen so many novels and TV series, and I have been familiar with these sections for a long time. I didn't expect him to be so conscientious, and even wanted to borrow a knife to kill people and let me be his knife. "

Despise him!

"Yes." Shen Qing said with a smile, "but he must be very depressed, because you stabbed him with this knife directly backhand, hahahaha, is this the suicide in the legend? Loved it."

Shen Qing After speaking, he laughed, thinking it was really funny.

It's so funny, stealing chicken won't lose money, losing his wife and breaking down soldiers, he likes it.

Bai Xuege didn't laugh, but decided to reflect this to his good brother tonight. For such a scheming friend, let's stop early.

But speaking of the good brother who was crying with him, Bai Xuege looked at Shen Qingshu, who still had a smile on his face, and tentatively said again, "Well, how do you seem to know that Hancheng likes you?"

"What about me ?" I don't know." Shen Qing said proudly.

Han Cheng had already confronted him with the script.

"Then do you like him?"

"Still working hard."

Then do you know his true identity? Bai Xuege wanted to ask, but was afraid that this sentence would reveal Han Cheng's identity, so she didn't ask.

When returning at night, Bai Xuege told Han Cheng about Yan Jiayu, and tried to help her good brother keep his eyes open, so as not to be blinded by the traitor.

Bai Xuege: [Do you see it? Yan Jiayu is not a good person, and you want to bully the person you like, so please cut it off as soon as possible. 】

Han Cheng: 【I have scolded it, it has been broken. ]

Bai Xuege: [He said that he and Shen Qingshu still know his brother. ]

Han Cheng: [Really? Things gather together, people share tea. ]

Snow Song: [By the way, I can help you ask Shen Qing sparse today, he said he is trying to love you? So you have a play! He is willing to like you! come on! ]

Han Cheng: ...I know, this is the line we discussed.

After all, Shen Qingshu just said before that there is no one he likes, and now that he likes it is too slapped, I can only say that he is working hard.

Han Cheng sighed, why are his personal settings so humble? Can't he have a personal setting that Shen Qing cares about his love and is so crazy and obsessed with him?

Is he unworthy? !

It's so unfair!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...