SaiShi Tales

By aesthetesoulx

Based on my comfort ship SaiShi- Sai Ketan Rao and Shivangi Khedkar known for Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali. "๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ... More

Introduction
First Meet - OS
...until next time - OS
Hyderabad Tales - TS
Hyderabad Tales 2 - TS
Hyderabad Tales 3 - TS
Puppy - OS
"close your eyes" - OS
a musical night - OS
jealousy n' cravings - TS
jealousy n' cravings 2 - TS
facts! - OS
demos n' demands - OS
lovesick - OS
until I found you
in a standstill

eid scenes - OS

1.4K 99 82
By aesthetesoulx

SURPRISE! a new chapter for y'all cuties.
in-line comments are much appreciated <3
eid special, jump in. x
ps: my bubble world🌚

___________________________________

scene 1

Sai was on the driver seat randomly scrolling through IG and she was beside him, doing the same. they were under shravan's apartment waiting for him and alice to come so they can go out as planned to celebrate chand raat in the busy streets of mumbai.

"ek baar shravan ko call laga na. we've been waiting since 10 mins now" shivangi whined.

"don't worry darling, they won't make us wait as much as you make me wait. mujhe toh adat hogayi hai ab" he smirked saying this cause he knew it would irritate her.

she rolled her eyes and hit him on his bicep. "teen-chaar baar 3 ghante wait kya karliya puri life mujhe yehi sunane ka iraada hai na tera. hmph."

"ouch. bas teen chaar baar? what about when we-"
he was interrupted with a message notification from shravan. he quickly opened it.

"shravan and alice ko aur 10 mins lagenge it seems. they asked us to wait patiently" he said her while stressing on the last word.

she made a pout and looked around for a brief moment as he stared at her knowing what's coming next.

"kuch kha-"

"there's a packet of chocolate nutties in your bag. i know you're craving chocolate" he gave her a warm smile.

"oh right!" she smiled bright as she took out the packet and opened it.

"oops its almost melted due to the heat outside"

"arey toh kya hua khane ke baad melt hona hi hai" he said as he took one from the packet.

they both were eating the nutties and grooving to the random music playing on the FM, while having the most random conversations.

her forefinger with which she was eating got sticky with the melted chocolate. "arey sai tissue box hogaya tha na ab haath kaise saaf karenge?"

"wait lemme check if i have extra tissues in my bag." she started looking with her left hand while her right hand was extended out.

sai looked at her chocolatey finger for a brief moment and smirked.

"oh i got it- " she exclaimed.

not wasting another second, he moved a lil forward and sucked her finger, wiping out the chocolate.

his sudden move made her gasp. "saiii! woh kya tha"

"phirse karke dikhau?"

"no shut up hum bahar hain!"

"i just didn't want you to waste the tissue. you just saved a tree. congratulations" he gave his best cheeky smile to her.

"uff yeh ladka. tu itna bada nautanki hai na" she face palmed while secretly blushing like a tomato.

"waiseeeee, mujhe bhi tissue waste nahi karna hai.... sooo.... if you can... you know..help me out with my fingers too?" he said innocently making a puppy face.

she looked at him surprised. "you think i'll do that for you sir???"

"yes ma'am, why not. considering the wild things you've done to me, this is nothing." he smirked and gave her a wink which made her weak in the knees.

she thought for a moment, and then smirked. unlike sai, her khurafati dimag thought of biting his finger. but only if sai knew that. he was smiling like a kid who is about to get his favorite toy.

she then inclined to his side a lil and took his hand in hers. looked at him in the eye seductively and was about to execute her plan when-

when a knock on the window disturbed their privacy. shivi freaked out and quickly left his hand and positioned herself.

sai stared at shravan with utter disappointment as his precious moment was ruined. alice had bursted out laughing witnessing the scene in front of her, and so was shravan.

"you both really need to get a room. kahin bhi shuru ho jaate ho haaan" shravan teased them

shivangi composed herself as this was not the first time being caught and casually resumed eating her nutties while giving a baseless explanation to shravan.

"arey sai ke aankh mein kuch chala gaya tha toh woh dekh rahi thi"

"haan haan windows closed hain phir bhi kachra agaya hoga kahin se toh hai naa. chalo ab bahaane band and idhar camera mein dekho" he laughed as he took their picture.

sai's face was like "bro?? privacy???" he was still so disappointed. only if he knew he was gonna be bit hard and not what he expected-

____________________________________

scene 2

The eid chaos could be seen in the busy streets of one of the muslim areas in mumbai, famous for its food and shopping.

SaiShi and ShaLice were out there walking and exploring another side of this beautiful city. Shravan kept recording on and off for his reel vlog.

sai kept a hand around shivi protecting her from the crowd. he doesn't like his baby to get hurt at all. they had just tried out the famous haleem and a few other food items, and now were looking for some good shops for their eid outfits.

sai spotted a shop with bright and vibrant outfits which looked aesthetically pleasing. he asked her "lets go in there? shayad kuch acha dikhe?"

"haan chalo. shravan! alice! come." she called out to shalice as they both were a lil ahead and now joined them. sai let her lead the way into the shop as he walked right behind her making sure not a single foreign finger touches her.

___

They did a lot of shopping, he chose her eid outfit and also few other traditional outfits and so did she for him. after the eventful night, they dropped shalice to their apartment and headed to their own.

sai's hands were busy as he was carrying 2-3 shopping bags in each. they reached their floor through the elevator and their flat was at the other end of the corridor.

sai was walking ahead. and suddenly shivi jumped and climbed on his back, wrapping her legs and hands around him and hugged him tight. she loves his piggy back rides.

her sudden move made sai stop in his tracks and imbalanced a lil but he composed himself. "uff shivangii, thoda sabr! ghar bas das kadam door hai" he smirked.

"mera boyfriend meri marzi. main kabhi bhi kuch bhi karu. tujhe kya" she laughed as she tightened her grip around his neck gently.

"haan kyuki boyfriend main hu. badam khaya karo"

she just smiled and snuggled into his neck. and that was it for him.

he dropped the bags which held him from holding her, and smoothly pulled her forward from his back. his sudden pull to the front made her gasp. she was now facing him, her hands wrapped around his neck and legs wrapped around his torso.

"i'd leave anything, just to hold you baby"

"awww. romantic rao cheesy lines bolna seekh raha hai haan" and kissed his cheek.

he leaned in closer and was about to capture her plump lips when she blocked him with her hand, making him snitch his eyebrows.

"kisi ne kaha tha ghar sirf das kadam door hai" she smirked.

what he said next was muffled as her hand was still on his mouth, he clearly sounded annoyed tho. and she just giggled. she loved teasing him so much.

he picked up the bags with her still wrapped around him like a koala on a tree. she removed her hand from his mouth as he walked to their flat.

halfway through, her face was so close and her hand was out of the way too, taking it as an opportunity he quickly pecked her lips, and giggled like a baby.

she gasped. "haww. you can't wait at all, can you?" and hit him gently on his chest.

"no- not at all. you shouldn't take the risk of turning me on" he said as he unlocked the door, got in and closed the door. their giggles and laughter could be heard from the other side of the door. ~

____________________________________

scene 3; the next day; 5:30pm

sai was sitting on the couch seriously staring at his phone, occasionally smiling while doing something, he was totally engrossed in there.

well he was actually just editing a cute reel for shivangi out of all the videos and pictures he took of her yesterday.

shivi came out of her room after wearing the dress sai chose for her yesterday for tonight's eid dinner with their besties. she saw him engrossed in his phone and wondered who is it but smiled warmly as she realized it was her. she loves this cute man of hers so much.

she called out to him to show him her dress, "saiii"

"hmm?" he didn't look up.

"oh mr rao idhar dekho toh"

"kya-" he was as usual awestruck with her beauty and elegance as soon as he saw her. "this woman of mine keeps getting prettier.." he thought to himself while slowly getting up and walking to her.

"oh my nimbu looks so pretty as usual"

"i'm not wearing yellow"

"but there are green nimbus as well" he giggled as he pulled her closer by the waist.

"oh btw tumhara yeh bright sa dress and glowing sa face dekhke mujhe ek gaana yaad agaya"

"acha? sunao" she said caressing his cheeks, still in his arms.

"tum agaye ho noor agaya haii..
nahi toh charago se laut jaa rahi thii..."

these lines brought a huge smile on her face and so many memories flashed in front of her.

"jeene ki tumse wajah mil gayi hai..
badi bewajah, zindagi jaa rahi thii..."

as he finished, she was in fits of laughter. her man was just too cute to handle.

sai was confused "seriously shivi? maine itna romantic gaana gaya and tujhe hasi aarahi hai?" he pouted and sat on the couch sulking like a kid, leaving her.

she tried her best to stop the laughter, and went to him. "arey tu itna cutely gaa raha tha hasi agayi mujhe ab kya karu"

he just tilted his head to the other side, not facing her, still making a pout.

"see, i have to admit, tu thoda besura gaata hai and uske bawajud tere cute efforts, for me, made me laugh. but i loved it sai. ab sorry na"

he still kept facing the other side, not listening to her explanation. now she knew she had to do something and fix his mood, she can't see him sulking around.

without wasting another moment, she sat on his lap, wrapping her hands around his neck. but he didn't even flinch, he kept looking to the other side and avoided her.

"aww my baby is hurt" she thought to herself and felt sad too. but she knew what to do to make him happy.

she gently caressed his cheek and made him turn his face, to face her. he made puppy eyes and was still on with the pout to show her he is hurt.

she leaned in closer and pecked his pout. and his lips curved into a smile tho he tried his best controlling it.

when he couldn't feel her lips on his anymore, he made a pout again, and waited for her to kiss him again.

this made her smile foolishly and facepalmed herself. just looking at this man makes her realize that she wants to stay with him forever, and ever.

she pecked him again, and this time he didn't control his smile. before he could speak anything-

" bohat shukriyaa badi meherbaani..
meri zindagi mein huzoor aap aaye..."

he was taken by surprise. he recalled she had said long back she didn't remember these lyrics. he just adored her as she sang.

"kadam choom lu ya yeh aankhe bicha lu..
karu kya yeh meri samajh mein na aaye..."

she raised her eyebrows asking him how was it. now he just wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer.

"you definitely sing a lil better than me" he whispered huskily in her ear.

"agreed." she giggled.

"waise how did you remember these lyrics?"

"when you saw that raghvi clip of us singing two days back, you had sent it to me and wrote "haha we both are such bad singers" ab yaad aaya? buddhu rao"

"ohhh acha. toh jaise maine yaad kiye lyrics, tune bhi yaad karliya just in case kabhi sunane ke liye ek dusre ko"

"exactly mr rao." she said while caressing his cheeks, and gently traced his lips, which got his attention. she looked up in his eyes only to witness he's been staring at her with those eyes filled with desire.

"what?"

"you know what" he whispered huskily.

"we need to go to the dinner"

"there's more time" he leaned in closer.

warmth blossomed in shivi's chest, sparks igniting as sai leaned in close, their lips brushing gently.

no matter how many times they've kissed, they can't get enough and its the same excitement every time, and rather even more.

the smell of her perfume, and the soft rosy scent of her conditioner was dizzying him. butterflies dancing in his stomach. but warmth consumed him as she leaned more into the kiss, her lips impossibly soft against his own. she parted her lips slightly, allowing his tongue to slip in.

after what seemed like an eternity, they parted.
"i love you a lot my cute rao, you know that right?"

"ofcourse i do and i love you more my baby"

she smiled and rested her head in the crook of his neck. the world seems so peaceful to them when they're in each other's embrace ~

___________________________________

hey lovelies, missed me? <3
i had written a few snippets #onpublicdemand 😂

hope you enjoyed this one.

do vote if you liked it and don't forget to leave your reviews in the comments. your votes/comments/appreciation means a lot to me. <3

thank you,
with love.

edit: not y'all being so kanjoos with the votes :/ it's just one click🤌🏻
thanks for the love in comments tho <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.8K 32
This is my first story so as story process you will come to know what is this story about !
72.4K 7.9K 94
A Raghvi Lovestory
31.2K 2.8K 46
This is the friction story of our lovely raghvi. Rest character will also be there In my story Raghav Rao :- Hyderabad 's Don , trustee of the coll...