๐”ป๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐”น๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•ช...

By Angsty0Vibes

[ON GOING]/HIATUS] "๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต...๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด... More

Before We Begin
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5 (New Year's Special)
No Chapter (UPDATE)

Chapter 4

3.6K 150 9
By Angsty0Vibes

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

Takemichi's POV

2005

    "No kissing~" I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the dim light. Only to see a blonde girl on top of me?! My mind was sent into a panic. 'How did I get here?!' I was saved by the phone ringing. It looked like we were in a karaoke bar, but why was she only in her underwear and why was I here? I took this small moment to grab my things and rush out of the room before she could even notice.

   'I can't believe that even happened! My past life did change, so I don't remember any of this happening.' I thought to myself while running far from the karaoke bar. Finally slowing down to a stop, I took a moment to stop and catch my breath. "I just can't let Hina find out..."

   "Find out what?" The voice caught me off guard and I squeaked in surprise, turning to face a confused Hina.

   "Hina! What are you doing here at this time?" I tried coming up with causal talk to take her mind off my comment.

   "I was on my way home from cram school, what are you doing?" She questioned with more emphasis only causing me to panic more. She inspected my face intensly before backing off with a sigh. "Lately you've been like a different person. Like right now you're 'adult' Takemichi. After that night with the fireworks you just rushed away and have been cold to me since. But now you seem kind again..."

   'She's right, my past self is different from when I am here, and I'm sure the same difference for the future.' The awkward silence between us was starting to drive me nuts.

   "Takemichi? Your phone is ringing." Hina chimmed in, I slowly come back to reality, grabbing my phone.

   " Huh? Oh thank you..." I looked at the caller ID. "Draken?" I say as I answer my phone.

   "Takemichi, you're not busy right?"  Draken asked over the phone.

    "Actually-"

   "Great, meet us at Musashi Shrine alright?" He said before hanging up without another word.

    I sigh, closing my flip phone and turning to Hina. "Sorry, Draken wants us to meet up-"

   "Then I guess I'll come with you!" She pitched in cheerfully, I could tell from the tone there was a hint of irritation. ' Understandably, it sounds like I've been a real jerk.' I think to myself before nodding, knowing there is no arguing with her.

\\\\---\\\\

   " Is this the place?" Hina commented once we arrived.

   " Yeah, thats what I was told at least." I sighed, looking back and forth for any movement. Before long we saw lights coming from our right and the sound of engines running. The bikers soon came up to our location and parked, getting off and gathering around.

   "Oi! What the fuck do you think you are doing here, huh!?" One random guy started yelling at us. Another man strode up and started yelling at us as well, well mostly me. Threats thrown without mercy in my direction. Before I knew it I was grabbed by the collar of my shirt.

   A guy with silver hair looked over from all the yelling. "Oh, are you Takemichy?" He questioned. He was now leaving his conversation to meet me. I nodded in response.

   "Y-Yes"

   "Why are you freaking out the commander's guest, eh?" He started at the two. They mumbled out apologies to the guy as he smiled at us. "Why don't you come with me. I'm Mitsuya by the way." His voice was kind and it helped to calm me down. Then I heard a familiar voice.

   "There you are Takemichy!" Mikey sang. "Glad you could make it but why'd you bring your girlfriend here?"

   "Ah I didn't know it'd be like this..." I laugh off awkwardly, rubbing the back of my head.

   "Hey Emma!" Draken suddenly called out. "This is Takemichy's girl, take care of her will ya?"

   A blonde girl around Hina's height walked up with her arms behind her back. Agreeing with Draken's request dryly. Her bored expression turned into a smile when she recognized me, waving in my direction.

   "Oh hey wussy boy!" She sang out. My body went cold as I recognized her. 'The girl from earlier!' I silently panicked.

   "Hey, what does she mean by that?" Hina turned me around with a serious questioning manner.

   "You got me in my underwear then ran off. Geez man." She whined, obviously making fun of me and calling me out.

   "Oh?" Hina's whole aura turning devious.

   "I swear I don't even know what happened!" I poorly tried to defend myself. Next thing I knew I was beat up by said girl, and rightfully so.

   Emma crossed her arms and watched Hina storm off. "You really did that with me when you got someone like her? Stupid decision." She turned in a different direction, looking off at someone. "Don't confuse it though, I don't like you...I just wanted to grow up faster..." She walked away in disappointment.

'Was she trying to get someone's attention? I really don't understand girls.'

   "Common Takemichy, lets go!" Mikey called out.

   "Coming!"

   I met up with Mikey and Draken, feeling like shit from everything that went down. " Ah, Takemichy!" Another voice broke through all the loud noises.

   "(Y/n)..." I noticed the boy walk up to our little group.

   "(Y/n), you're late." Draken said in a serious but gentle tone. The boy smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

   "Sorry Draken...I got caught up with family stuff." His excuse wasn't very descriptive but with his positive nature I could assume it wasn't anything negative.

   "Well, now that everyone is here lets begin!" Mikey called out. All the men lined up on opposite sides of us. Bowing as I walked with the three up to the shrine. I stood on the side lines as Mikey, Draken, and (Y/n) made their way to the top. Mikey stood silently in front of the crowed. Nobody said a word. 'The atmosphere completely changed, this is the leader...the leader of Toman.' I gulped down any saliva in my mouth, leaving it dry with anxiety.

   "We are here today to talk about Moebius. Supposing they will turn on us, there will be a huge conflict." Mikey spoke aloud.

   'Moebius? I never heard anything about this...'

   "So, let's hear your thoughts." He spoke to the crowd.

   Before I knew it I was kicked from behind, falling face first into the ground. I looked quickly back behind me to be met with another face right in mine. "You Takemichy ? Heard you messed with our Kiyomasa, huh?"

   "And how do you plan to pay for that?" Another man spoke up, he had a scar on his lip and had intimidating eyes.

   " Knock it off Pah, remember we are to drop the situation with Kiyomasa." Mitsuya walked up, calling out the guys.

  "I don't even understand what that means."

   "Yeah! Pah is a dumbass!" The guy in my face yelled out.

   "Pah, keep your mouth shut." Draken turned and called out. (Y/n) turned over to us as well, his face seeming concerned.

   "We will discuss it again later, this situation involves you so listen up okay?" He said in a serious tone but in a non-agressive way. Pah and his side guy walked away after apologizing to the two. "Please understand he isn't in his right head."

  Draken chimed in again. "He's pretty upset right now."

   "Not that is should be an excuse to treat you that way." (Y/n) said softly, Draken looking like he wanted add something in but knew better than to.

   "He's kinda crazy right now though-" I commented, watching Pah leave.

   " He has his reasons, his friend got into some trouble with Moebius which is what started this conflict." Mitsuya defended Pah. "Mobeius's leader, Osanai, and Pah's friend got into an argument over something stupid. In turn they beat his friend, did the unspeakable to his girlfriend, then stole his money. And to top it off they beat up his family as well."

   My eyes widened. 'That sounds like the real evil gang. Who could do that to anyone? How awful could these people be to do that?' "That's horrible..."

   "Not an excuse but it's how Moebius does things. They are two generations above us and run Shinjuku.." He explained further.

   "Then what does Toman run?" I further questioned.

   "Toman runs Shibuya, we are different. You gotta remember our gang is still relativley new compared to others." He finished.

   'So, there were bigger gangs than Toman at this point.' My thoughts were interupted as I hear Mikey's voice speak up again.

   "So what are we going to do then Pah? Are we going to fight them?"

   Pah was bowing towards Mikey. "I know they have been around longer, we are going to take a hit but- I'm so upset Mikey..."

   "That is not what I asked you. Are we going to fight?" Mikey restated the question.

   Pah was close to tears as he shouted back in response to the question. " I want to! I want to kill all those bastards!"

   "That settles it!" Mikey announced. "We are going to destory Moebius!" The crowed cheered, raising their fists in the air as they did so. "August 3rd, we will fight at the Musashi Festival!"

   And with that, the meeting disolved. The crowd started getting on their bikes and heading off, a lonely few stuck around. I stood their shocked, trying to take in what I just heard. 'Draken dies on August 3rd...that's the day of the fight, I have to be there!'

   "Takemichy!" The sound cutting off my thoughts. (Y/n) was walking up to me, I figured he would have left with Mikey and Draken. He looked to the side and waved at Hina. "Hello, I don't believe we have met, I'm (L/n) (Y/n), nice to meet you." He bowed politly to Hina. She was thrown off by the polite introduction as well.

   "H-hello, I'm Tachibana Hinata..." She bowed back respectively. The pair rose up again, (Y/n) smiling at her.

   "Now, I wanted to ask you a question Takemichy." His attention back on me. I looked at him expectantly, what could he possibly be asking me right now?

   "I know this is out of the blue but I was hoping we could chat for a moment?" 'That was it? What was there even for us to talk about? We didn't really know each other.' "If that is also alright with you Tachibana-san." Leaning to the side to make eye contact with her.

   Hina only nodded at first. "Ah sure, I'll see you tomorrow okay Takemichi?" She gently placed a hand on his arm, whispering. "Be careful okay?" Smiling and heading off, waving at us as she left.

   We both watched her walk away until she was out of hearing distance from us, he then turned back towards me. "So it's pronounced Takemichi? My bad, guess Mikey gave you a nickname huh?"

   "I guess, but what did you want to talk about?" I cut to the chase, it was strange he was interested in speaking with me.

   "Ah, my bad." He apologized. "I wanted to talk about a few important things." He motioned for me to follow him, both of us making our way to the stone steps and sitting on them. There was silence that followed, it was awkward to me. He took his time before bringing up a topic.

   "You realize the danger you're getting yourself into right?"

   'Huh?'

   "What do you mean by that?" I questioned him.

   "I don't want to come off as rude but I saw you in that fight." He looked at the ground between his feet. "You got yourself beat to shit, if Mikey hadn't stepped in you would've been toast." His attention turning to me now. "I admire how you didn't give up but I want you to know the dangers that come with associating yourself with a gang."

   'What? But he's in Toman himself, does he know more than what's on the surface?'

   "I'm not trying to scare you, I just have been here for awhile, I've gotten in many fights." He began to mess with his fingers. "Toman is honestly amazing, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. But there are sacrifices you have to make."

   "What do you mean?"

   "Well, you need to be ready to get hurt, your friends, and your comrades to get hurt as well." He started. "You also need to be ready for conflict in every form, not just physical but verbal and emotional too, we are delinquents, it's a common occurance." He stopped for a moment. "You are putting yourself and the ones you hold close at risk by being around us...." Then there was silence, a long silence. "Be prepared for sacrifices, I know you aren't in Toman but I can tell, you'll get involved. Just like I did."

   'What does he mean by that? What exactly is this guy trying to warn me about in particular? He doesn't even know me so why would he care?'

   " I guess what I'm trying to say is.."

   He looked at me, making eye contact. I gulped, trying to keep that eye contact as well. "Just be safe." He broke said eye contact, much to my relief.

"One more thing...." He paused. " Whatever your reason for being here is, take care of Mikey if anything happens to us. He's taken a liking towards you so now you have a job."

"You make it sound ominous...." I kinda joked around but his dead look made me shut up.

"Bad shit happens..." He said.

He suddenly stood up and stretched out his arms. "Let's go, it's getting late!" His smile was back on his face as if nothing had happened. I stared up at him in surprise.

  "Yeah, let's." I agreed and stood up as well. As I made my way down the stairs (Y/n) stood in the same spot. Speaking up once more.

   "Hey Takemichy ?" He said softly.

   "What is it?" I responded in curiosity.

   "Nothing, guess I'm starting to get tired haha, spacing out already." He smiled brightly at me, but something just felt wrong. He skiped down the stairs getting ahead of me. Turning to motion me over. "I'll take you home! Ever ridden on a motorcycle?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 3.3K 77
Hanagaki Takemichi, a very soon to be famous name in the delinquent world. This blue eyed blondie only knows how to attract fight, stabs (many), almo...
358K 12.2K 18
"๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ?! ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ข ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ˜" "๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ? " "๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ...
612K 31K 107
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...