ADORABLE TREASURED FOX: DIVIN...

By Shortcake_Rena

NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family... More

401-403
404-406
407-409
413-415
416-418
418-420
421-423
424-426
427-429
430-432
433-435
436-438
441-443
444-446
447-449
450-452
453-455
456-458
459-461
462-464
465-467
468-470
471-473
474-476
477-479
480-482
483-485
486-488
489-491
492-494
495-497
498-500
501-503
504-506
507-509
510-512
513-515
516-518
519-521

410-412

227 6 0
By Shortcake_Rena

Chapter 410 "Di Cang Who Ate the Wrong Medicine (2)"

After he snuck another glance at his sister as warning, Di Cang then swiftly looked back down at the woman in his arms, "I heard that woman's like their man to be gentle. If you want it, I can also become like that to suit your taste."

If you want it, I can also become like that to suit your taste.....

This straightforwardness ruthlessly slammed against her heart, disrupting that already rippling soul into confusion.

However......

In the split second when her wall's about to sway, the cruel and heartless image of her father abandoning her pleading mother had once again surfaced.

If I make you choose between the Demon Realm or me, which would you choose? Her hands instinctively clenched into a fist as these thoughts ran through her head.

"I am tired. Son, let's go home." She simply didn't have the courage to say what's truly bothering her aloud. After all, she too was only a woman.

"Okay Mother." Running over like a good child, Bai Xiachen readily grabs his mother's hand to leave. However, right before turning away though, the boy didn't forget to send a wink at his old man.

It's obvious what that means, he will handle everything!

If it was before then the baby boy might've been indecisive still; however, he now understands one important fact after today's lesson – only those with enough strength could protect the ones they love.

"Bai Xiachen, wait for me!" Not going to be left behind by the mother and son duo, Wang Xiaopeng hurries to roll over like a giant ball due to his fat nature.

"Brother...." Grinning like a mischievous demonling, Di Xiao Wan actually worked up the nerve to come up before Di Cang this time, "Say now, when did you manage to win over Xiachen?"

Sadly, that was a mistake and instantly warranted a cold hard glare from the man, "Don't think just because Yan Yan is shielding you right now that I can't do anything to you. Next time you go secretly complaining to her then you can pack your bags and move out to State Teacher's place. I'm sure he would gladly take you as his wife."

Going white instantly, the demon princess became so aggrieved at the threat that she nearly started to weep, "Brother, you wouldn't be so mean to me right?"

Unfortunately for the girl, no answer ever came, only the empty space that once stood many dazzling figures and the eerie sound of the wind blowing against her pathetic existence....

Later on after their return to the Lan House, Bai Yan was alone again after ordering Little Rice to take her son away to his room. However, before she could even close the door to her own bed chamber, an enchanting figure had barged into her private space and refused to leave.

"Yan Yan, you wouldn't mind it if I stayed here for a few days until my residence is rebuilt, would you?" Popping open his chest for all to see, Di Cang shamelessly crawls into the bed like he owns the damn thing.

The demon king's logic was simple, if the confession of true love doesn't work then he just needs to turn to using his handsomeness to woo the woman over. What's more, after experiencing the drama with Qing Luan on this occasion, he's even more convinced that he must bring Bai Yan back with him to the Demon Realm. Only like that could he protect her and make her the most prestigious woman in the entire universe!

"Di Cang, what are you trying to do?" Biting her lips, Bai Yan felt frustrated over how thick-skinned this person was.

Damn it! It was bad enough he was so domineering before, now he's trying to use his stud like body to temp me?

Normally such a tactic would have no effect on this woman who could turn a blind eye to someone of Chu Yi Feng's level, but the turbulence that was raised earlier still hasn't calmed down yet. Now she's being advanced upon once again? Not even Bai Yan could remain unfazed like this!

"What am I trying to do? Can't you tell by looking at me?"

Getting up from the bed, Di Cang uses his bodily advantage to corner her into the supporting beam like a wolf ready to act on his manly instincts.

Chapter 411 "Overprotective Son (1)"

"In the beginning I only wanted to get revenge on you for ** me, but...." Grinning maliciously, Di Cang raises his finger to caress the woman's chin like it's a precious jewel, "If you wish, I'm willing to continue being yours."

Boom!

The strings in Bai Yan's brain finally snapped, thrusting her into utter blankness like a clueless dote that just got dazed out. There's just no way she could continue resisting this continuous advancement, not in her unstable state anyways. That stunning face, that overwhelming muscle, all of it kept forcing their way into her eyes like a spell calling out to the soul. Then before Bai Yan knew it, her clothes had mostly been stripped by this point.

"Yan Yan, come with me to the Demon Realm, okay?" Inch by inch, his lips invaded her, moving slowly downwards from those bosom lips towards her collarbone with its final destination aimed at the paradise.

Now this was getting dangerous indeed. Though that tongue attacked her senses from all angle from the upper level, but the most damning one that finally pulled her back from the abyss was that ill-behaving hand. It was downright touching her private parts at this point, making her quiver all over from the sudden burst of pleasure she took in that split second.

"Di Cang, I want you to know that I will only believe in myself," she makes a grab for that naughty hand before it's too late, "nor do I want to become some sort of queen of the Demon Realm. What I want is to become the king of this continent!" She has her ambitions so she will never allow herself to become an existence that relies on the opposite sex!

It was quiet in the room, dreadfully quiet to the point where both of them could hear their breathing now.

"What about Chu Yi Feng then?" It was downright painful for Di Cang to ask this, so much so that even his eyes looked like it would tear up, "You permit him to appear next to you and allow him to protect you. Why can't I do the same?"

"Because I took him as my brother, as a relative, that's why."

The experiences of her previous life won't leave her, that's why Chu Yi Feng could only reach the point of being a brother. If not for that, things wouldn't have even gotten his far for Di Cang.

Maybe it was that form of address against his love rival that brought some comfort, but his complexion definitely became better: "But I am your man and Xiachen's father, I am entitled to protecting you both."

Lowering her face like she didn't have the energy left to argue, Bai Yan uses her remaining clothes to cover that half-naked body, "Di Cang, I'm tired now...."

But that wasn't going to sit right with the man there. Forcefully pulling her into an embrace, Di Cang presses her head into his chest until their scents mingled to the point of entanglement.

That... surprisingly had a calming effect on Bai Yan's restless heart.

"Yan Yan, I promise that today's incident will not happen again, I won't let anyone hurt you and our son!

Going stiff once again, Bai Yan had to admit she wasn't as indifferent towards this shameless man as she imagined she would be. Take that moment when he descended from the sky when confronting the snake ancestor, her heart definitely stirred from his appearance.

Chapter 412 "Overprotective Son (2)"

This throbbing sensation was unsettling her to the point of wanting to escape from this place. Nevertheless, Bai Yan suppresses that inner panic away to allow the man to continue his way.

"Di Cang, I..." Biting her lips, she wanted to say something there only to be smothered by another pair of lips.

"Be good," his voice warm and soothing to her ears, "I need to leave for a few days. Wait for me here okay?"

In response, Bai Yan subconsciously turns away, avoiding the man's gaze like the act alone would be able to stop that emotion from spilling forward.

Towards this display, Di Cang didn't press for more, only leaving a kiss on her forehead as a memento before releasing his hold: "I will be back soon...."

Minutes after being left alone again, Bai Yan was still stuck in her bedazzled state of emptiness. She didn't move, only idly staring at the doorway where the enchanting man left from.

"Ahumph," the sudden cough brings her back to attention.

"Brother, how come you are here?"

"Sister, are you thinking of Brother-in-law?" Bai Xiao's mischievously chuckles at her state, finding it amusing how rattled his sister was.

Bai Yan didn't respond to that question, only silently standing there like she's unsure what to say.

"Sister, Brother-in-law seems to be behaving very well in front of you, why are you not accepting him?"

The teen's eye was filled with complication. Reasonably speaking, such a wonderful prospect should be a no brainer for most woman.

"I know," Bai Yan makes a wry smile.

Back when she first met Di Cang, the man was arrogant and domineering like a bloodthirsty beast; however, that very same man never once harmed herself in light of all that and would even maintain a protective stance around her existence.

Naturally that gave Bai Yan the impression it was all for her son's sake, but now she didn't know what to think of all that.....

"Since you know, then why are you..."

"Brother," interrupting the teen's word, "Today Xiachen almost fell into danger, that was all caused by him even if it was an indirect cause."

Bai Yan knows, because of her carelessness, she and her son would've been in great peril today if not for Di Cang appearing in the nick of time.

In the end my strength is still not enough!

"Sister..." Bai Xiao stares at the woman with surprise in his eyes.

Xiachen almost fell into danger? How could I have missed something so important!

"With the strength I have right now, I still can't stand in the same stage as him. He may be able to save us this time, but what about the future? The dangers that comes with being by that man is endless, I can't risk such a decision...."

And there's still the question of choosing between herself and the Demon Realm. If the crossroad does arise and present itself, which would he pick? All of these questions must be answered before she could give everything up.

"Sister, I don't understand this all that well, but.... No matter what happens, I will always stand by your side and support your decision. Even if it is Di Cang or anyone else of similar stature, they won't stop me from shielding you from your happiness." The teen's eye was exceptionally firm and concrete there, thus raising a current of warmth in the receiver.

"Do not worry, once I have enough strength to protect myself from those old relics then nothing can stop me then," she readily grips onto her brother's hand, assuring the boy with her own warmth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.3K 60
𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’‰π’ π’‡π’Šπ’π’…π’” 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 π’Šπ’ 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’π’˜π’ π’„π’“π’†π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’. π˜™π˜¦π˜―π˜¦π˜¦, 𝘒 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺-𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...
12.5K 167 121
The ancient saying goes: Most generals come from Guan Xi, while ministers come from Guan Dong. He Lisa was born to be a Star General. She was merely...
250K 16.2K 143
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
5.8M 381K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...