Kaatru Kullae

By shakthi_sathya

Another romantic one shot ... hope u like it More

Announcement

kaatru kullae

2.4K 194 19
By shakthi_sathya

Hey everyone, back with an os as promised ... A kulu kulu romantic os... hope u all like it...

*********************

Characters:

AK as AK

SK as SK

Into the story...

In OOTY she was waiting in the bus-stop waiting for him...

SK: manga , manga sariyaana manga... inniki anniversary konjam aachum nyabagam irukka ... first anniversary adhuvum marandhutaan muttagose... gift venam atleast oru  wish'uh veruthupochunga enakku... ipdi bus-stopla nikka vechitan... enakku venam ,enakku venaam naa poren...

she was waiting he came in his jeep wearing white T-shirt along with military pants wearing a riders gloves which was holding the steering and other hand correcting his hairstyle but he stopped a little away from her , got down . she was wondering why he stopped there she saw him getting down the jeep. There he saw a girl she gave him something (they were keys) which he looked at it and smiled and she said something he blushed and he kept the thing in his pocket safely and hugged her and muttered something...

 where as here someone was burning in rage so that the person there would turn into ashes... 

He drove the jeep near her and stopped in front of her. she tend to move forward he went forward she came backward he came backward. he horned many times but she did not respond he got down and lifted her and placed her in the front seat wordlessly but she was wriggling out of his grip... he looked at her she glared him . he  in turn kissed her cheek and pulled the seat belt and buckled it leaving her shocked and started the jeep...

After she was out of the shock she was hitting his arms.

AK: yendi addikira?

SK: pinna konjuvaangala?

AK : naa yenna di panna ?

SK: nee yenda avala hug panna?

AK: ava veleya ella yevlo perfect ah panna theriyuma adhan oru appreciation?

SK: oh unga oorula ponnunga vela ellam correct panna hug panni dhan appreciation pannuvingala? appo idhan ella ponnu kitteyum  panriya? po enakku venaam...

AK: adiye angry bird... andha ponnu yaar theriyuma ? sharath oda thangachi, enakkum thangachi madri ... adhellam thappu illa... 

SK: Oooh... sari ippo yenga porom?

AK: un friends ah paathu romba naalachu la adhan poi paathutu varlaam...

SK : yendha friends? she asked in her signature pose.

AK: monkeysss... 

she glared him and said 

SK: apdiye unga friends ellarayum vara solradhu?

AK: Yaaru?

SK: Karadi, gorilla, bison, rhinosoceres, hippopotamus.....

AK : podhum podhum list perusa poitu irukku... dei Ak unakku idhu theva dhana ... self damage da...

he said and got down took her hands in his and kept walking...

AK: aama madam yen ivlo kovama irukkinga? oru green sand ah poi ipdi thitringale ... 

SK : aama pinna konjuvaangala ? unnala ... she started but he held her shoulders and turned her... they were in the middle of the forest by then and she was shocked to see the scenario...

It was beautifully decorated and she turned to him and hugged him...

AK: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY . NEE EN LIFELA ROMBA MUKIYAMANA PERSON UNNAKKU YEVLO THANKS SONNALUM PATHADHU . U MADE ME COMPLETE , U MADE ME HAPPY , U MADE MY LIFE COLOURFUL AND LIVELY... THANIYA IRUNDHEN NEE VANDHEN , ENNA MATHINA, IPPO UN MUNNALE NAA NIKKEREAN IPPADI ...THANKYOU DI...

He bought the cake and he held her hand cut it  they fed each other where she was still speechless...

SK: I thought u forgot.

AK: adhepdi marappaen , naa unkitta arrest aana naalu aache ... sari will I get honour of dancing with you milady ... 

He played the music...

A/N : u also play the music

Male : Kaatrukkullae vaasam pola
Vandhaai enakkul nee
Kattukkullae mazhayai polae
Ada unakkul naan

Male : Maraadhae.... mannoodu endrumae
Mazhai vaasam..... nenjodu unnaipoll
Theeradhaeee.... kannodu engumae

Uyireeram ... epodhum ennai pol.. ennai pol

Their eyes locked... his gaze was soft with pure love. she placed her hand on his hand ,he gently pulled her towards him she moved forward and kept her hand on his shoulder... he encircled his hand on her waist and pulled her closer , their eyes were portraying love...

Male : {Nadu kaatril thanimai vandhadhae
Azhagiya aasai unarvu thandhadhae
Ulagam maruthae .
.

Uyir sugam thedudhae} (2

her hands on his chest sensing his heartbeat and their bodies dancing to the rhythm of love along with music, he swirled her and hugged her again started dancing, their hands interwined and legs co ordinating with each other...

Ilam veyil thodaamal pookal
Mottaga yengum penn kaadu
Pudhu vergal kai seerthu
Pachai neer korthu soozhum egandham nee} (2)

He turned her and her hairs fell on his face , they heard the sound of pitter patters of rain she was quick to run away and get drenched in rain where he followed her and both were wet ....

''''Music ''''

They were forgetting themselves in rain, eyes portraying different emotions , the sight becoming more beautiful , rhythm of music ringing in the ears , the woody scent and the cold climate with cold breezing hitting them the water droplets along with the gentle touches were sending shivers to the body.

{Kadal kaatril idhayam thottadhae
Adhil undan peyarai azhuthi cholludhae
Alai madi neeludhae
Adhil unnai yendhudhae } (2)

he hugged her from behind his front leaned on her back he held her tightly, more protectively, more possesively more securely. he kissed her nape and shoulder blade sending shivers to her body... he kissed her temple and her cheeks...

Thangaadhaee.. thagangal manillae
Un moochil... ushnangal thaakudhae
Neengaadhae... niram mattram endrumae
Un dhegham....aadaigal porthuthae..porthutha
e

he lifted her and swirled and turned her and made her stand on his feet...  He whispered ' I love you' and kissed her forehead and joined it together making a perfect picture... their eyes again locked this time showing different emotions . he lifted her in his hands their lips met . the forest and the tree house was filled with love and romance... He carried her inside . the music came to an end but their love did not... 

How was the chapter?

 I wrote this only bcoz  u asked and its only for u all . pls give me the feed back....

Yours,

Sathya💜

***********************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 314 9
Two unusual couples r cops in the same district A mix of Hawaii 5-0 n jump street 21 The story plays in America One couple is the funny n adventure...
15.6K 697 9
It's a Ragsan os stories....welcome to read #30 in short story (02-03-2018) #31 in short story (18-02-2018) #32 in short story (16-02-2018) #53 in sh...
42.2K 866 9
I am writing something for the first time. Story is based on a marriage, more clerly a loveless marriage.. is that what they think of... please suppo...
5.4K 592 9
He was an officer in the Indian Navy. She was a student. They met unexpectedly and felt the spark. He took it as an attraction while for her he was e...