๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก

By missdazzlingshit

โ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข... More

introduction
uno
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
dies
once
dose

dos

12.1K 410 1.1K
By missdazzlingshit

"YOU HAVE WHAT?!!" Pepa's middle child accidentally shouted, not believing what you just said.

"Marifoso, Madrigal and De Leon. Are the three families who got a miracles. Them and I are close friends, it blooms when we met each another 8 years before our place we used to use as home got colonized by those unforgivable immigrants."

"We established Encanto together for the first 10 years. One day, two of them decided to travel to another place so they can help other people who needs help, and use the miracle to many more things, but of course they kept our miracles secret. All I know now is that the three families grew with full of healthy life and happiness for the past years.

"Us Madrigal got our powers because of the candle, where we got our gifts."

"In De leon's case, my friend loves to hold a book everywhere, and it turns out that their power is to create spells using their own grimoire, their power have limits though. But they are powerful as us."

"Marifoso are the one who share the beauty of the world, they are the one who have the power of life because they are gifted with two miracles." Alma calmly explained.

"That's a bluff, I'm a Marifoso yet I got no beauty and power of life. I wanna die ya'know. Tch." you mumble carefully, not letting them hear it. But in your dismay, one of them seems to heard it.

"You want to what..?" the girl named Dolores whisper near you. "What I want is to dye- yeah, dye... dye my hair."

"You may rest for the mean time, Y/N. Camilo, lead her to her room." Felix ordered his son. The boy sigh and clicked his tongue with a pout at the end.

"Come here, Miss MaRiFoSooOoO." he sarcastically utter, walking to the stairs that their house made.

The house seems heard his sarcastic tone, and decided to take some action. Subsequently, the flat stairs quickly turned into diagonal, causing Camilo to slid down aggressively.

His ass fell on the bricks floor, as you who were just an inch beside where he fell, tried not to laugh at his state. "Pathetic."

He bursted into many identities from the embarrassment. "How dare you betray me like that." he whisper-yell on the stairs.

"Pfft- Aww, Chameleon felt so betrayed. Are you going to cry?" you playfully mock him. "I'm not going to cry!"

Walking at the stairs that now arranged into flats, Camilo walk on the same plank as yours so he won't slide down again.

"This is your room." he irritatingly open a plain looking door beside a glowing golden like door. "I want this one. It's glowing."

Opening the door, you faced a room full of mirrors. It was quite dark yet the darkness was just right for your eyes. "This is my room." Camilo butted in.

You stood infront of a full body mirror as your right hand unintentionally ran through the glass mirror, not a single word came out from you nor Camilo's lips. He was busy ranting about something you can't even understand.

Both of your eyes are still darted on the reflection of your face. "What is this?"

Camilo stopped talking about nonsense and tilted his head to your direction. "What happened?" he questioned however, he got no response from you.

"I can't believe this..." he doesn't know why but you look like hypnotized by the mirror.

"Hey, don't just stand there! Mamí will kill me if something happens to you! Hey-"

"Why am I this beautiful?" you left hand gently trace your face as you smile. The atmosphere around you turned from serious into sparkling as you began to look dramatic.

"I totally can't believe what am seeing." you look away from the mirror with some acting and look at it again. "Ohh my, it's really me. I am perfect!"

"But I know... Nobody is perfect. So I think, I'm Nobody." you proudly exclaimed, completely forgetting that Camilo were inside the room.

What the heck is happening to her Camilo was about to call Alma about you being weird all of the sudden but he stopped, wanting to see your weird side. This is hilarious as hell

"Why are you laughing? Are you crazy? Or maybe, amazed with my charm." you blink multiple times, showing beautiful eyes.
[the second hand embarrassment is killing me...]

"No, let's just got to your room." he drag you out of his room and place you to your own room that casita made just for you.

Now, you are all alone. Again. Like always.

The room was only filled with one double sized bed on the left side, one book shelf full of random picture books about romance, adventure and 101 guides for many things.

There's also a half body wooden window with plain cotton curtain beside the bed, and some flowers, that's all. At least they put some effort, unlike my room there.

Sighing, you tried to remember the things before you woke up inside the train station's last gear. But your thoughts got cutted off when a sudden knock on your room's door rang through your ears.

"Y/N, dinner is on the table." a feminine voice vocal, who sounds like Maribel. "Yeah, I'll be there in a sec."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Abuela, I wanna know who's that girl. Tell me more about her." Camilo started to blabbering about you, which caused Alma to chuckle internally.

"Are you interested to her?" Pepa excitedly or more like squeal like a teenager girl by her question. "What?! Eww, No! Just wanna know so I could make fun of her." he loudly scoffed.

"Why is she here anyway?! She looks like an arrogant weirdo! Do you know? Earlier, she walks into my room and started to become dramatic because of her reflection?! She looks adorable- I mean she looks like an obsessed idiot!" Camilo laughed out loud.

"Is that so? Do I look like that obsessed idiot?" your calm yet venomous voice like earlier at the train station rang to his ears, alarmed him to stop. "Psshh, you're just imagining things."

"That's great then." you sat between him and Dolores and forced a fake smile.

"Oh right, Pomelo. I'm not sorry about earlier, I think I didn't went too far." intoned you vocally, biting some empanada Julieta made.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too for dropping your lollipop. I just got too excited about you being able to have a gift like-" he stopped talking when your words clicked him.

"Hey! Do your apology right! What do you mean by didn't went too far? You made me almost piss my pants with your cat like glare! And my name is CAMILO! C-A-M-I-L-O, okay?! I'm taking my apologies back." he spelled out but you just ignore it, continue sipping your soup from the spoon with a smug expression.

"Aww, little Cami is angry. What should I do? I'm so scared..." you slightly sneer, back of your right hand's palm on your forehead.

"Stop that!!"

"But is it true? You almost piss your pants by my glare? That's so adorable... to use as blackmail." you chuckle.

"I told you STOP!"

"Fu fu fu~ I'm not informed that Cami were this sensitive." you continued to sneering him to the point he wanted to shape shifts into his mother and use her power just to strike you some lightning, yet he can't.

"Why are they like that?" Alma asked Agustin. "He dropped her lollipop earlier and it seems to angered her."

"They're like that because of... lollipop?"

Agustin's words confused her, in Canchito's letter he said that you have great patience and well mannered, so she thinks you being more feminine and not this aggressive.

"Camilo, Y/N, stop whatever you were fighting about and listen to me at once." she said yet neither you and Camilo listen to her and just continue to mock each other using verbal phrases.

"I SAID LISTEN TO ME!" she shouted at the top of her lungs, stopping you and Camilo. She look like a monster that an antagonist of some story just unleashed.

"We're listening." Camilo managed to mumble.

"So Y/N, I know that you already knew about the reason why you are here, am I right?"

"Nah, maybe they send me here to get rid of my existence. Do they hate me that much...?" you muttered under your breath that only you and probably Dolores could hear.

"About you, Camilo? Do you know why she's here?"

"She's here to be my nightmare on my peaceful dreams." he huff, crossing his arms on his chest at once.

"So there's a chance that I'm going to appear on your dreams? How cute." you cooed. "Yuck. Eww. I'd rather die than you interfering on my dreams." he retorted.

"You guys need to fix your attitude towards each other. Both of you are going to marry one another so you better get along."

"Haha, nice joke. Wait, what? Like... WHAT?!" you and Camilo shouted in unison.

"What you heard is right. You are going to marry each other once both of you turned 20."

"Abuela, no. Just NO! That was way more worse than the sentence I said earlier." Camilo was about to faint but Pepa pinched his side, so he didn't manage to faint.

"I'd rather kiss a goat than marry this..." you stare at him with disgust, trying to say what's so wrong about him. "Oh my God, just looking at him making me want to puke."

"This is wrong, Abuela/Old Woman! I will never marry this kind of person!"

She just stared at you guys with you-guys-done? look. As you and him just sat on the chair, both backs facing each other.

"Madrigal's are going to introduce you to the town tommorow, Y/N. As my grandchild; Camilo's future wife."

If there's a god... please, take me already...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 570 25
๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐— ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜.. . . . ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
86.6K 2K 18
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ...
20.7K 477 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...