Artemis Fowl x Holly Short

By Art3mis3_3

Short story about Opals kidnapping of Holly... How will Artemis take it... not very well Fluff. No smut. Ba... More

Artemis loses Holly
The video
Artemis goes insane
The attack
Safe...
Butler to the rescue.οΏΌ
Holly, life or death
Life or death
Holly death..

Planning

288 2 1
By Art3mis3_3

No one's POV:
Artemis was laying down on the sofa Foley has in his office.
Foley was still in shock to what has happened he is not quite sure what to do.
Artemis suddenly sat up gasping trying to catch his breath.
*time skip 2 minutes*

"Artemis what's your plan to get her back."
"You traced the call to this broken down abandoned prison, but it is a trap, so I with the help of butler and maybe a few LEP offices; will bust in locate holly using your thermal energy transmitters to locate her.it should be easy if everyone listens."

"Sounds like a good plan so we better get a move on or who knows what will happen to... her "

" I will not let anything happen to her, I can not"

*chapter 4 guys sorry they are all short. 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
4.5K 106 13
I will be with the 'Miraculous Class' playing truth or dare. Ships will sail, identities will be discovered and maybe, just maybe, Adriennette will s...
47.5K 1.7K 25
A child, a mystery, a powerful Etherealnik... and perhaps something more. Even Saoirse has yet to uncover all of her own secrets. But maybe it starts...
787K 29.3K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...