SOMETHING IMMORTAL

Door Queen_of_shocks

One day Life asked to death , Why does everyone love me and hates you Death replied, "BECAUSE YOU ARE A BE... Meer

HELLO EVERYONE
Charecter aesthetic past
CHARECTER SKETCH PRESENT
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
NOTIFICATION CHECK
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
ANNOUNCEMENT
Do check out
CHAPTER 12
NEW SEASON

CHAPTER 11

508 32 25
Door Queen_of_shocks

(As soon as avu spoke that it could be nandra mansion too everyone came in tension.. )

Sid- we are immediately going to nandra mansion guys..

(They immediately sat in the car and went to nandra mansion so that they could save everyone but they were late) (they couldn't save their friends)

(As soon as they reached they saw the whole mansion was destroyed.. As soon as avu saw it she  broke down  on her  knees.. She could not believe the fact that she was not able to save anyone .... She saw many people including some people who were just passing from the mansion coming towards  her And consoling her but all the consoling was vain)

(On the other hand sid was standing there numb.. He didn't know how to react.. He was feeling like he lost everything today.. His friends whim trusted sid like hell but sid couldn't save anyone)

(Nidhi and jack were even not able to digest every thing that had happened today..)

(Abhinavi and ritsman were consoling avu because Avu's condition was getting miserable...)

Rits-avu don't worry everything will be fine

Avu (shouts) - how will everything be fine..?? I lost my dad earlier.. I lost my friends today.. How will it be fine.. ??

Manjul.- it wasn't your fault avu.. Please don't cry..

Avu- it was my fault manjul.. It was..  Earlier I was not able to good daughter and now see  I am not a good friend too.. I should have shame on myself...

(She again broke down)

(Jack and nidhi was about to say something but they saw sid entering the mansion.... Avu followed sid as she could not afford to loose anyone else from her life..  As soon as she entered she saw the whole house destroyed.. She was recalling all the moments she had  in this house with her family and friends..)

( she hesitantly took few more steps and then what she saw was the last thing she wanted to see.. Her friends dead body..)

(Fai, jan, reem,  jai, riyaz, Anu and randeep's body was lying lifelessly on the floor.. She  went near jan's body and said)-

Avu- jan.. Please wake up.. I promise I will not irritate you ever again in my life.. I promise but don't do this to me..

( after getting no response from jan she went near Fai's body and said) -

Avu- see fai.. Jan is not waking up and because of that i am not talking to her....  If you also don't wake up then I will not talk to u also...

(Avu knew that they were not gonna wake up but still she did not wanted to loose the hope)

(Suddenly she heard someone  coughing badly.. She stood up and followed that voice..)

(She  saw that ashi was coughing badly near the kitchen and sid was making her drink water)

(She was relieved seeing ashi is alive)

(She went towards ashi and sat near her.. She hugged her tightly and said ) -

Avu- thank god ashi you are still alive.. But how did all of this happened..??

Ashi- I.. I.. Don't.. Ha.. Have.. Any idea..

(Saying this she got unconscious)

Sid- avu we have to take ashi directly to the hospital... At least we can save her..

Avu- yes sid.. We need to save her..

(Sid picked ashi in his arms and ran towards his car.. Avu, abhinavi, ritsman ,nidhi and jack followed..)

(Sid drove the car as fast as he could.. After reaching the hospital they immediately admitted ashi in the hospital.. The doctor checked ashi immediately and said) -

Doctor- well I guess ashi is safe now if you would have come little late then we may have lost her.. Her condition is little critical now but we will handle it.. You all can meet her now but she is still unconscious... But still she is saved right now and it is not less than a miracle

(Saying this the doctor left)

Nidhi-  thanks God.. We could at least save one of them...

Vai- it all happens for a good avu..

Avu-vai are you literally out of your mind.. We lost most of our friends today.. I lost my father  earlier and you are saying it all happens for good...

(Saying this avu directly went to nigam mansion and sid asked nidhi to follow avu)..

After some hours,
Ashi woke up and as soon as sid, jack, nidhi and abhinavi saw it they hugged her tightly...

Ashi - guys.. I am fine.. No need to worry..  But where is anu, jan, fai, jai, reem and riyaz ..they were even them at the time of blast?

(Sid hung his head low with teary eyes..)

(Ashi knew what Sid wanted to say but she didn't wanted to hear what Sid was about to say)

Ashi- speak Sid..

Abhi- we could not save them ashi... They all are dead..

Ashi(while crying) - this can't happen... No.. What about randeep?

Vai- he is dead too..

(She started screaming and crying badly.. She was a little sensitive person and she was not able to handle the death of her Loved ones.. )

Ashi- why did you saved me guys..  I should also have died( while crying and sobbing badly)

(No body answered her this question because everyone was broken and seeing ashi in this condition was making it worse..)

Meanwhile with avu,

Avu was driving the car very fastly and rits was following her with the other car.. In avu's car the radio was on and the music was playing because music helps avu to be calm.. Now the song which was playing was "aye zindagi gale laga le"

Aye zindagi gale laga le
Humne bhi tere har ik gham ko
Gale se lagaya hai, hai na!
Aye zindagi gale laga le
Aye zindagi..

( avu was literally broken right now.. She was feeling like she was useless because she was not able to save her parents and not even her friends.. They always trusted avu with their life's but she broke their trust.. She was feeling like she has not right to live)

Humne bahaane se, chhup ke zamaane se
Palkon ke parde mein ghar kar liya
Humne bahaane se, chhup ke zamaane se
Palkon ke parde mein ghar kar liya
Tera sahara mil gaya hai zindagi
La la la la la la la
Tera sahara mil gaya hai zindagi

(She  was thinking about all the happy moments she had with her friends.. The way they used to tease each other, the way they used to fight with each other but still they all had an unbreakable bonding)

Aye zindagi gale laga le
Humne bhi tere har ik gham ko
Gale se lagaya hai, hai na!
Aye zindagi gale laga le
Aye zindagi..

(The moments she spent with her father... They way he used to treat avu as a princess.. They way he used to play with avu.. And the way way he used to make avu understand when she was doing anything wrong was going on avu's mind)

Chhota sa saya tha aankhon mein aaya tha
Humne do boondon se man bhar liya
Chhota sa saya tha aankhon mein aaya tha
Humne do boondon se man bhar liya
Humko kinara mil gaya hai zindagi
La la la la la la la
Humko kinara mil gaya hai zindagi

(She was over speeding now... She didn't wanted to live anymore.. She was shattered into pieces right now.. Ahe didn't wanted a life without her friends and her dad)

Aye zindagi gale laga le
La la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la la hai na
Aye zindagi gale laga le
Gale laga le
Gale laga le
Gale laga le
O.. gale laga le

(But at this moment she thought that she will give justice to them.. She will live for her loved ones)

(She reached nigam mansion and locked herself in the room... Rits didn't interrupted avu because she knew she needed sometime alone and rits was even broken after whatever that had happened today..)

After sometime everyone Along with ashi came home.. They had to do funeral ... Sid went and opened the door where avu was. There..  He saw she was sitting lifelessly on the sofa near the window..  He went near avu and said-

Sid- avu.. Please... Everything that had happened was not in your control.. Please..

Avu- no Sid.. I am a looser.. I am a looser..

(Saying this she hugged sid tightly and cried her heart out and Sid even hugged her back)

Sid- avu... You have to. Stay strong.. For them for us..

(Avu nodded)

Sid- avu.. It's the time for their funeral.. We have to go..

Avu- I can't do it Sid.. I can't..

Sid- avu do you think it is easy for me also.. Please understand the situation avu..

(Avu didn't said anything... She just nodded again)

(Abhinavi, sidneet, ashi, ritsman, nidhi and jack did the funeral And came back to home)

(Everyone was broken.. In one day only their life went upside down..)

(Everyone went to their rooms but they couldn't sleep the whole night..) (The night was killing them)

How was this chapter??

Who is mr unknown?

See everyone this time i am serious i need 15 votes and 4 comments from different people till then no chapter and if it will not get completed till 1 jan then i will discontinue this book 🤷‍♀️

That's it

BYEE
NSK

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

850K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
767 68 16
Hriday and Nageshwari, the shape shifting serpents, are in love with each other. When a war emerges between the shape shifting eagles clan and shape...
988K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
12.3K 1.1K 26
This is my second MaAn story and this one does not abide by the original story that we know of MaAn. This story is set during their college days. Thi...