Top! Technoblade x bottom! Dr...

By BriarRoseWasHere

This is me trying to write smut and failing miserably since I can't take myself seriously Hope you enjoy! More

Losing a bet
Moving in
Thank you!!!
Skip if you want
A/N
Announcement
R.I.P king
Eye reveal

The aftermath of that night

3.2K 53 38
By BriarRoseWasHere

This is the aftermath of dream and techno fucking last night but there isn't any seggs parts in this chapter it's just the medias reaction to them.

No one's pov
Dream woke up first and got up to his pc even if his ass was still hurting. He sat down and looked at twitter he saw things about him and techno doing it apparently on George's stream? But he saw it and looked at YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitch, even Wattpad, and everything was just dream and techno. The smaller male basically broke down in tears right then and there hiding his face in his hands, and then all of a sudden he felt a hand touch his shoulder. As he looked up he saw it was techno.

Technoblades pov
I put my hand on his shoulder he looked up at me, and I said "I'm sorry I did this to you I should've noticed my actions a-"

Dreams pov
I cut him off with a kiss and I said "look I know you didn't know this would happen and it would have happened sooner or later not the stream but me and you." I told him he gave me a warm smile back.

No one's pov
Meanwhile all the people who heard techno and dream fucking last night are all traumatized and need therapy!

And that is the end of you guys have any suggestions please tell me I can try and write them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 907 32
The college year is coming to an end when Amelia's college buddy Conrad Fisher goes missing. One day his brother Jeremiah and his ex-girlfriend Bell...
75.9K 1.9K 13
David has always been happy. No one ever knows why. People think that there's something that he's hiding. And that's true. He's hiding something from...
57.3K 856 44
Lily Grace Hughes is the twin brother to the famous Jack Hughes. For as long as she can remember, she's been stuck in the shadows of her brothers, an...
156K 4.6K 31
The tragic story of the love of Thranduil's life. Who died to protect her one and only son, Legolas. But is this true, or did she survive?