My Angelic Boyfriend

By HarinandanaRHari

Hi friends, this is a fanfic,it's a story of a girl and a boy....do you believe in angels?... I do...and it'... More

Introduction
part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19

part-20

59 9 21
By HarinandanaRHari

days and months passed so fast...  jimin and ella became closer and closer....

Ella won the title of that music show and now she's in +1...she don't know that ,she's growing some feelings for jimin....

a working day...

I was standing beside a tree in our school waiting for jimin to come... I don't know why... but his face was unhappy, I asked about it but he didn't said anything he just looked at me and gave me a painful smile...

*Driiiiiiiiiiiingggggggg*

the first bell rang and we both rushed to our class..

**********

at the time of class I kept looking at jimin , but he wasn't even listening to the teacher.... my mind kept thinking about him... why is he behaving like this??what happened to him? I asked myself and then there was an announcement....

yes, SCHOOL TOUR.....everyone was excited talking about their dresses, stuffs and everything , I was also excited and looked at jimin to see now his mind changed or not....

he was still sitting with a faded face.... I was wondering what happened to the pleasant baby chim chim......

*******

Evening..

I went to the park cause I was home alone and my parents will come at late night....

I sat on a swing and memories of my granny was flashing in my mind...thoughts were running through my brain about jimin.....

finally, I decided to go to jimin's home... I turned around and scared a bit by seeing a man wearing black hoodie and standing infront of me...

I looked at him and felt a release when  I realised it was jimin..

'hey, jimin!!! I was thinking of you and I d-

before letting me to finish my chat he hugged me tightly....I can feel his heart beating so fast.... I tried my best to push him but he was hugging me that much tight.... then I decided that strength won't work so I asked....

'jiminaah leave me... what are you doing..??'

'I feel unloved ,do you know what's the specialty of this day??' he kept hugging me tighter and asked...

'no, let me leave.. I can't breathe now..' I shouted..he released that hug and looked at me..

' on this day, my mamma died infront of my eyes.... I need her... I need love.. please ella.. understand me..' that was my first time I saw him crying....

'jiminaah.   it's okey please don't cry...'

I took his hand and hold it...

'I need my mamma back...' he sobbed..

'jimin, we don't get them back.... if there were a chance... I would also wishing for my granny...'  my voice was also breaking...

there was a huge silence between us after that...

'Ella'...jimin broke the silence...

I looked at him .....

'shall we continue this friendship for the rest of our life..??'......he asked with his teary eyes and vibrating voice...

'yes' I replied

'that not what I mean.. I mean..'

'do you love me??' I asked with my un patience...

'yes,I need your love....'

I felt butterflies in my stomach for the first time... my heart kept beating fast ... I nodded my head....

________________________________

pie: I know cutie it's a short chapter I'm sorry cutie and this is the climax ✌🏻 love is growing between the two angels .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 738 24
This is my first fanfiction so I don't know what to write. I hope you like this and support me. This was made a while ago so I might be editing this...
1.4K 121 21
Sirens are so sweet. Every part of them designed to draw you in, but what happens when one lures in more than they bargain for? Park Jimin is a sire...
353K 10.9K 77
~Will you stay by my side? Will you promise me? I can't lose you.... I'm afraid...~ - eng lyrics of BTS' Butterfly ☆ You, the heroine in this fanfic...
1.5K 92 40
A Romantic Comedy fan fiction Reader X Characters You attend your favourite k pop group's concert but destiny had other plans. He is way much more...