Jily One Shots

Da halfbloodfangirl

These are some Jily One Shots from quite a few years ago (sorry for my bad grammar then). This was also writt... Altro

Feelings Journal
Ghosts
Who's That?
Forty-seventh Time
Notes
Hermione
Frying Pans
Cheaters
Clouds
A Dress
Regrets
Studying
Type
Look Alikes
Christmas
Eavesdropping?
Essay Pt:1
Out of My Mind
Essay Pt:2
Neighbors
Bowties
Quidditch Players
Friends
Why
Nicknames
Second is the Best
Mirror of Erised
Fight Me
Always
Oragami
Shipping
Casualties of the War
Glasses
Ideas....
Perve Part 1
Perve Part 2
Meeting The Parents
Dark Nights
Winking
Homemade Dinner
Harry, Meet Your Parents
Flying
I Love You
Keeping Warm
Boy
Date Night
Too Much Butterbeer
Velveeta
Suprise!
Crookshanks
Coincidence
Ice Cream Sandwiches
Labour
Amortentia
A Serenade
Introductions
Dress Code
Magnificent Stag
Head Boy
Birthdays and Betrayals
Gloober
Compliments
Carrie Colins
Pinch
Take No For An Answer
Seven Years Work Pt. 1
Not Like You
Seven Years Work Pt 2
Too Long After
Summer Lovin'
Crushed
Baby Dada
Last Breath

Milkshakes

5.1K 202 84
Da halfbloodfangirl

Lily is normally a little scary. But after 12 hours of labor she was horrifying.

I read the books and the blogs about how to deal with a woman in labor. And I understand, giving birth is probably the scariest thing I have ever heard of.

I stand next to Lily as she is in one of her contractions. "Breathe baby Breathe," I say with a hand on Lily's back.

Lily says through clenched teeth, "Are you talking to me or the watermelon coming out of my body because of you?"

My eyes widen and I hop back in fear. The contraction ends and Lily has tears in her eyes. Lily sobs, "I am a horrible wife. I am so sorry I love you..."

I put my hand in Lily's. She screams in rage, "Get me a fucking milkshake, Potter!"
I mumble as he stumble and sprint out of the room, "Right away sweetheart."

Lily grumbles before he leaves, "I better be a fucking sweetheart. I am pushing his baby through my-."

I leave before he can hear the rest of Lily's cursing. I am light headed. I fall into a chair next to the Marauders and have a quick faint.

A quick one, mind you, because if my wife found out she would cut off my boy parts.

I wake up with a splash of cold water on my face. I stand quickly muttering, "Milkshakes, milkshakes milkshakes."

Sirius puts his hands on my shoulders. He looks me in the eye. He says boldly, "You need to be less stressed. I will go give your wife a word."

I keep muttering milkshakes. My hands shiver with worry. All the blood has rushed from my head. This is where I am going to die. Holy crap.

Screams sound from where Sirius and Lily are. Sirius walks out of the room. He looks like he is about to cry.

He runs out of the hospital yelling, "Where do I get some milkshakes!?!"

A/N hey guys. I just had a happy heart attack. I was scrolling through my works and I saw that I had had 1.04k views!?!?!!!! You guys are the best readers in all the readers ever! I am Sirius (hehe I wish) if you got a problem with someone I will kill them for you. Anyway enjoy and thanks!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

298K 7.8K 34
He looks up, and those hazel eyes pierce mine. I don't look away because the seriousness in his gaze holds me there. "Lily, I love you." *I do...
408K 9.7K 33
"c'mon, moons, you know i'm irresistible." i'm bored so i'm gonna write this. these are all wolfstar and jily one shots. i sound so bloody unenthusia...
394 12 4
This is a Severus Snape one-shot. This is my second one. So I hope you guys enjoy this. This has a hate at first to love kind of relationship.
242K 3K 154
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...