The Gangleader and His?

By shreya_storyx

Meet Sophia Williams, a typical good girl with good grades, good looks, and good at almost everything. A girl... More

WATTY'S 2022!
Characters! (part 1)
CH-1 Fake smile to make them happy
CH-2 Forest green eyes
CH-3 MJ's 24/7
CH-4 Her son!?
CH 5-Goody. Moody?
CH-6 Queen-B drama
CH-7 Mr.Smirky is smart too
CH-8 His friends!
𝐚 𝐞 𝐬 𝐭 𝐡 𝐞 𝐭 𝐢 𝐜 𝐬
CH-9 So friends?
Characters ( part 2)
CH 10- Her past (Part 1)
CH-11 Her past (part 2)
CH-12 Her Past (Part 3)
CH-13 past and future
CH-14 God hates me!
CH- 15 la la land
Ch 16 : warm feeling
Ch 17: Bad feeling
Ch 18: Dean's secret?
Ch 19: New Guy
Ch: 20 Road trip (part 1)
CH 21- Road Trip (part 2)
CH 22: Answer
CH: 23 Bonding
CH:24 HA-HA-HA
CH 25- Perfect day of my life
CH: 26- And I am Taylor Swift
CH 27: Dickhead Nolan
Ch 29: Someone from past
Ch 30: It's my fault?
Ch 31: Deal
Ch 32: Dead
Ch 33: Traitor
Ch 34 : Pain
Ch 35: Want to, but Can't
Ch 36: Secrets destroy's trust
Ch 37: Believed
Ch 38: Out of the frying pan into the fire
Ch 39: Conclusion
Story covers!!
Bonus chapter

Ch 28: Avery's Birthday

201 39 4
By shreya_storyx

Sophia's POV-

I was in a good mood, seriously telling NO. The tension of everything is eating my head. The devils are going to do something bad, that's for sure. Yesterday I won the fight, the anger and sadness of the incident were still there but it's like I have accepted sadness in my life. 

I never thought Nolan to be a spy and what he did yesterday disgusted me. The thing is, Today, I got a little reason to be happy. I am happy because of the NIGHT family.

I had played with Avery for hours. I took her out to the park and treated her with ice cream. I was said to distract Avery for hours so that Drake could set up for Avery's birthday. I laughed and a single tear rolled down my eyes thinking about that incident.

*Flashback*

I went to the apartment to find him hiding and stealing the chocolates. I coughed and look at him, he looked at me and his eyes opened wide.

"I ...ah just t-taking something t-to eat," he said stuttering and I gave him a smirk, he looked at me and shook his head muttering 'no' repeatedly and I wickedly laughed and said 'yes', he started running but crashed with J and hugged him.

"Save me from Sophie, she will eat me," he said dramatically to J and J just laughed.

"Give me Aid or else J," I said with a wicked smile, and J looked scared just like Aid.

Aid looked at me and gave me those puppy dog eyes which J taught him and I couldn't take it.

"Fine, you won," I said to Aid and he gave J a smug look.

"And who wants to eat ice cream?" I asked and both Aid and J started telling 'me'-'me' and I knew they are the most important people in my life.

*Flashback over*

In the evening I would go to the gym without having to look at my father's letter. I knew he would be watching so I trained hard just as he had taught me to. I stayed in the gym for hours, pushing myself harder every time to get the best out of myself. The men in there have turned their frowns into smiles whenever I walked in. I finally earned their respect and made them feel safe and that I was not a danger to them.

who says time heals the pain?

Does time heal the pain?

Drake had texted me today morning which may have been one of the reasons I was in a particularly cheery mood. He said 'Today I want you to distract Avery for some hours and after that, I am excited to see you ;),

It was a simple text yet it held the meaning of wanting to see me again. Now that felt pretty damn amazing and those butterflies didn't let me forget it. I mean, could he possibly have missed me much as I had missed him?

I shook my head.

Yeah right, I thought.

But what about the kiss you shared my inner voice said.

I blushed at the memory of the kiss.

Now I am getting ready for tonight. 

---------

After taking 45 minutes, I  am ready!

I decided to wear white trousers and a peach top with a small bag. I kept my makeup light and tied my heart in a ponytail.

Walking down the stairs, locking the windows, and checking thrice, I opened the door and looked outside to observe if something is wrong but found nothing. 

I put the key in the ignition and started the truck, I hope Avery likes the gift.

It took me 20 minutes to reach the destination. Drake said they used to celebrate their birthday at that penthouse. I parked my truck and went to press the doorbell, I noticed Dylan and Tristan seating near the bar which is only for 15+. 

"Sophia It's great to see you come here," Cathy said and hugged me. "Why wouldn't I come, it's Avery's birthday," I said and we both chuckled.

"What are the two beautiful ladies doing together?" Kayden said coming to our side. 

"Shut up kay!" Cathy said shyly hitting Kayden to which Kayden just winked.

I walked to see Drake talking with someone so I decided not to disturb him. There were fewer people as Avery wanted only us and some of her classmates.

I felt someone holding my waist, "phia, you came!!" I turned to see Avery. "Yes honey, Why won't I come? I will always come whenever you call me," I said. Her eyes lit up and she hugged me.

"aww, Sophie you didn't say 'hello' to me," Drake said childly and I giggled, "Hello drake see," I said stretching e a little bit more. Avery was looking like she was trying to not laugh but failed. "why are you laughing missy? " Drake asked playfully glaring at her.

"come on, let's cut the cake," Drake said holding both my and Avery's hand. We reached and I saw a beautiful unicorn cake that matched Avery's unicorn dress. 

Avery likes unicorns a lot. So, the theme of the party was unicorns.

-------after ending birthday song--------

"so here is your gift from my side" Dean said and gave her the gift. She opened to see cute pair of unicorn shoes. "Thank youu dd" Avery said hugging Dean.

"Now, comes my turn," I said and took the tiny box. She opened it and both Cathy and Avery gasped. "Sophia dear, you didn't need to give diamond earrings" Cathy said but I interrupt her, "No Cathy, it's from me to Avery. Do you like it Avery?" I asked unsurely but soon Avery jumped on me and said a big thank you.

Avery went with her friends to play and Drake came near me, he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me towards the corner of the house. "Drake, What are you doing?" I whispered, He didn't reply but instead kept staring. "Why are you so special Sophie, You don't even know; what I want to do with you, right now" I shivered at that and looked at his face, his green eyes, his nose, his lips.

[ This is to notify that the next few paragraphs are a little intimidating, any problem then you can skip it :)]  

I dared to do something that I might regret later. I pushed my body to leave no space between us, He was observing my every move. I put my hands on his neck and pulled him, I slightly brushed my lips with his and kissed his jaw. Then I whispered in his ears "What do you want to do with me Drake?" I felt him shiver, listening his name in this way from my mouth. His green eyes darkened and he pushed me towards the wall, this sudden act made me gasp. 

"Oh Sophie, you are in danger" Drake said and started kissing my neck, the alien feeling inside me was of some kind of need and pleasure, He felt that too and smirked, his fingers making small circles in the back of my neck. This made me close my thighs together. "Dra-ke.. I said breathlessly and looked in his eyes. I again said 'drake' but nothing else came out of my mouth.

"hmm Sophie, Do you want to say something?" Drake asked, his lips sucking my earlobe and my breath hissed.

This boy...Damn you Drake. 

He exactly knows, How to leave me breathless.

[ The end of the intimidating paragraphs] 

Then we heard someone caught. We turned to look at Brant, Kayden, Dean and a wiggling eyebrow Dylan. And This Is The Way To Get second hand embarrassment. 

They gave us a knowing look and Drake rolled his eyes. He was annoyed and so was I, don't get me wrong, I love them but I was having my moment.

"What are you all doing at the corner of this house?" Cathy asked keeping her hands on her hips. I shrugged and the boys muttered something on Cathy's ear. Drake and I looked at each other, he whispered in my ears lowly, "Next time Sophie, you won't be able to escape and that day, you will experience something new" and waked towards Avery. My imagination went wild and to escape from it, I went towards the pool.

The water was blue but something I noticed made me turn so quick that I got a cramp in my neck. I saw a red light, I check to see a bomb attached to the house and only 6 minute left, the time was running and I took my phone out. 

"The number you have dialed is currently busy, please try again later" The robotic lady said. I groaned in annoyance and say Tristan talking with someone near the bar. 

"Tristan! TRISTAN" I shouted and he turned to me confused, he ran towards me. "What happened?" he asked.

"Th-e-re is a b-omb here only 5 minute left" I said breathing harshly. He looked and cursed. He took his walkie-talkie and said Dean and Kayden to make the house empty in 2 minutes.

Third person's POV-

Everyone emptied the house as soon as possible. Drake was angry at the security system and wanted to kill the person, who did this. Cathy ran out of the house with some kids and Dean called the fire Bridget, he took the fire extinguisher with him. Dylan was trying to diffuse the bomb but only 2 minutes left. 

Every one was in panic, no one noticed that their baby sister Avery was locked by someone in her bathroom.

"Where is Avery?" Cathy asked. All the boys including Sophia looked shocked and worried as hell.

The bomb was going to blast in 1 min 26 seconds. Drake and the boys were trying to go inside but Cathy and some security guards stopped them. Sophia took her heels and threw it towards Drake, She ran inside as fast as possible. Drake, Cathy and all the boys were shouting her name to stop and not go but Sophia felt something wrong while coming towards pool, she noticed someone inside Avery's room.

She ran upstairs and tried to open the door...but...it was locked. She took her gun, yes she kept it for emergency, and pulled the trigger pointing towards the door. The door opened but no one was inside, she heard someone sobbing. She tried to open the bathroom door and AGAIN it was locked, She groaned and pulled the trigger pointing towards it. There was Avery , seating on the floor with bloodshot eyes. 

"Don't worry Avery, I am here and we need to move fast" Sophia said, Avery looked at her and hugged her with her trembling hands. Tears came out of her eyes looking at her in this way. She thought in her mind that whoever did this would pay.

---on the other hand----

Drake was mad, NO, he was furious. Two most important person in his life were in danger and he wasn't able to do anything. The thought of them leaving him made his eyes fill with tears. The boys were angry at the same time helpless only 20 second left and there was no sign of any of them. The gun shots they heard also made them  think twice of whatever they were thinking. 

Cathy was angry at herself for not checking on Avery and also guilty. The girl she met just few weeks or a month ago, risked her life for her daughter. Guilt was eating them but what they didn't think happened. 

'BHOOOM'

and the house was on fire. All of them started crying their eyes out even the guards, boys and Drake. They knew that, there was no way now for then to think they survived.

Dean was angrily shouting at the phone for fire Bridget to come fast, the extinguisher helped but not fully. 

Drake was kneeling down and cursing himself for his carelessness. 

Then suddenly they heard a voice-

"Mamma, Drakeyy, D, kay, Tris, Dyl, BB" Their head turned towards that little angel whose voice was filled with fear, she was wet from head to her toes and was trembling. They ran towards her and hugged her. All of them where emotional.

"Where is Sophia, Avery?" Drake asked the little girl.

"ph-ia, s-he save-d m-e b-ut " Avery was crying and stuttering. "But, what Avery? where is she?" Drake asked. Fear was clear in his voice.

-----

On the other side, The fire Bridget did their purpose and where searching inside and 

"Here is a body almost burned" The officer said and Their was a pin drop silence for some seconds then. Then someone shouted

'NO!' and the whole family started crying.

   THE END 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all liked my book and comment your opinion about this situation.

If you like it then VOTE.

bye bye, this journey was amazing. I met many lovely people. Thank you ❤️❤️

~shreya 

So this is Not the end 😂😂. Sorry for this but it was amazing to prank on you all.

THIS WAS ONLY THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, I will update next chapter soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this chapter, then don't forget to VOTE.

~shreya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 19.9K 56
"I always thought that the first time I'd be on my knees I'd be praying..." I held my breath lowering myself to my knees in front of him, "Then worsh...
1.3M 32K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
651K 13.2K 50
"What the hell are you doing here Kayden" I all but snarled The smirk that appeared on his face only fuelled my anger "I live here Sophia I'm pretty...
4.6M 106K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...