Live For It

By LyEr7107

He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional u... More

a/n
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
aesthetics
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|59|
|60|
Epilogue
a/n pt 2 (please read!!)

|39|

775 25 10
By LyEr7107

(im warning you now it gets really spicy...so watch out. it's a little...you know? um- graphic ig? Put that song on loop, it's about to be a long ride)

(btw it took so long writing this so the next update will be out sooner)

{ZHARA}

Zion sits up straighter, smirking at me in return. 

"Be careful what you wish for, Raven."

Oh, trust me, I knew damn well what I was doing at this moment. And I wanted it. So bad.

"And why should I?" I step out from behind the table, tilting my head at the alluring man in front of me. 

"Because it may come back to hurt you."

My heartbeat spiked when he stood, towering over me with a heavy gaze. My eyes followed his, never breaking away. 

"You'll hurt me?" 

Barely a whisper, my voice goes higher. 

His strong arms reach out toward me, pulling me closer to him by the huge shirt I still had on. My chest meets his with a sharp exhale, breathless as if he was the one giving me life. 

His rough hands cage me against him, my question floating through the air around us. 

"I'll hurt you bad, Zhara."

Zion stares down at me, seeming like he was holding himself back from something. 

All that was flashing through my mind was the other night in the hospital bed, the urges we had but couldn't fulfill. I had to show my side of my needs, whether or not he understood me. 

"I'll take all the pain in the world if it means I get you," it was a crazy statement, but a part deep down in me believed it. His eyes held shock, but his face stayed stoic per usual. 

"My vulnerability is screaming right now, Zion," I laugh under my breath, leaning my forehead on his built torso. 

His hand came up to cup my face, lifting my head to see him. 

I would do anything he wanted right now...

"You're lucky I love hearing you scream."

Oh, fuck. 

He smirked at my reaction; lips parted and dumbfounded. 

"I've never screamed for you," I test him, pulling away slightly. I give him a perplexed look, waiting for his response. He leaned down until his lips grazed my ear, making my stomach flutter. 

"Do you want to change that?"

~~~

Zion slams me into the wall the second we enter what seems to be his room in this house, locking the door behind us. A window let in the moonlight, but we were high enough that no one would see us. 

He practically dragged me all the way here, refusing to even touch me while we were still out there. 

"Fuck," he grunted, his lips latching onto my neck. My head rolls to the side as he takes his anger out on my skin. One of his hands drops to my thigh, lifting it to open up more space for him.

The new contact made my eyes shut in rare ecstasy. He supported the rest of my leg beside his hip, trying to rub up against me. 

"I fucking hate you," his teeth graze the sensitive area of my throat. I shiver, letting out a painful breath. My hand reaches up to the back of his head, his soft black hair running between my fingers. 

That shouldn't have turned me on as much as it did. 

"I hate you more," I push against him, my hips forcing him to give me leeway. I tug on his hair, pulling his head out from the crook of my neck to face me. Before I could even look him in the eyes, I claim his lips with mine. My guard was down now, and I would never let him take advantage of that. 

He pulled at my shirt hem, swiping his tongue across my bottom lip. I was still balanced on my left leg as his hand still kept my right leg up against him. 

His broad body caged me in a way that comforted me too much. I wanted him to protect me, I wanted him to show me what he needed from me. 

I preyed on the idea of him even needing anything from me. I wanted to be needed. I wanted to be wanted. 

A whine-like noise sounded from the back of my throat, and I practically mewled for him. Something inside of me wanted to be embarrassed, but he only plunged his warm tongue between my lips in response. 

His free hand came up to cup the side of my neck, squeezing periodically. 

He tugged my shirt over my head eventually. The seconds that passed were blurring together. 

He pulled away from my lips, holding my waist. He leaned down to kiss my chest around the lace bralette. 

"I want it off, Zhara. I need to see all of you."

That did it. 

Need.

I unclipped the back of the fabric, pulling it off my shoulders as he watched from a very close distance. I looked up at him as I cupped the cover to my breasts, teasing him. He bit his lip, his grip above my hips almost turned bruising. 

"Take it off," he demanded as I smirked. 

Yes, sir.

I let the bralette fall to the floor, watching as his eyes shot down to my bare skin. He looked mesmerized, and that did wonders for my confidence. 

"Goddamn," he trailed kisses down my torso, surprising me how low he could go since he was so tall. 

As he placed soft pecks on my breasts, I reached down to unbutton his dress shirt, but his hands snatched mine up. Instead of me taking his shirt off, he started doing it himself, going much faster on the buttons than I would have. 

I dug my nails into his shoulders when his lips lingered on my nipples. He ripped the rest of his shirt off his body, showing me the lines that toned his stomach and defined his arms, God sculpted this man...tattoos and everything.

His hands went back to my waist, but this time, he lifted me off my feet. In quick response and instinct, my legs went around his torso as he carried me with ease toward the bed. And that was saying a lot because I definitely wasn't the lightest lady out in the world. 

Gotta store this ass somewhere...

He looked at me with hooded grey eyes as my breasts perked and hardened at the feeling of being skin-to-skin. My arms around his neck pulled me closer to him, and I kissed his lips and his forehead as he laid me on the bed. 

I trailed my hand down his chest as he held himself over me, hands on either side of my head. 

"Are you hard yet?" I ask quietly, pulling my shorts down my thighs. 

"Is that even a fucking question, Zhara?" Zions snaps, pulling both of my legs over his right shoulder so he can pull my shorts off the rest of the way. I smile stupidly as he grabs my wrist and presses my palm against his erection over his slacks. 

I press my hand harder against him, keeping my eyes on his facial expressions. His eyebrows pull together and his head drops further. 

He slaps my hand away and stands up to his full height, letting my calves rest on his right collarbone. He tugs at my panties, grazing them against my legs. He tosses them somewhere on the bed, never looking away from my eyes.

Zion grabs my ankles, spreading them apart and pushing my knees back toward my chest. Cool air hits my core, and he takes his time looking down at my glistening sex. 

My back tenses against the soft sheets, and my hands reach out to unbuckle his belt. He lets me as his hands come down to cup my breasts, carressing me. I pull the leather from the loops and go to toss it to the side, but he stops me. I look up at him curiously, wondering what he wanted instead. 

"Hands above your head," he nods towards me, taking the smooth leather belt from my grasp. 

Oh, I see.

I think this man was made for me.

I clasp my hands above my head, causing my back to arch. He watches as my body reacts to his gaze, wrapping the belt around both of my wrists and securing it. 

I never liked being fully controlled in sex, though. 

I shifted my weight onto my side, pushing myself up. Zion makes no move to stop me as I lean forward towards his lower half.

I had to be careful unzipping his pants, not wanting to lose the balance I had on my knees.

He gathered my hair behind my head, slightly tugging to help me steady myself as I pulled his slacks down, revealing his tight boxers. I smiled at the view and slipped my fingers inside the waistline and pulled down. His dick flipped upwards and hit his stomach, showing me how hard he really was. 

My hands automatically took his long and wide cock into my grasp. He hissed at my touch and tightened his hold on my hair, making me wince. I could feel his eyes on my every move, making me shudder as I felt his soft skin on my palms.

I started off slow, placing a kiss to his tip and massaging slightly at his base. I pressed my thumb to his tip, wiping the bead of pre-cum that was forming.

I slowly pushed my hands farther out, running up his shaft. He tensed as I got closer to his sensitive spot, urging me to keep going. I pressed my tongue to his slit before going for it, taking his entire length into my mouth. He let out a groan as he hit the back of my throat, and I pulled out while pumping my hands up and down.

I then took him back in my mouth, swirling my tongue. He cursed under his breath and mumbled sweet Italian as I bobbed my head and took him in and out of my throat.

"Ah, shit, Zhara..." he groaned when I brought a hand down to massage his balls. I love when he says my name.

His hoarse voice made my pussy throb, aching for attention. I shoved it aside and flicked my tongue upwards as he referenced, hitting his slit and then going further downwards as my both my hands moved to his balls. My lips hit his base and I gagged, loving the feeling of him filling my mouth. He thrusted into my mouth instinctively, and I let his dick pop out of my mouth when I pulled away.

I grinned at his reaction.

"You smiling for my cock, eh?" his Italian accent becoming prominent, "Fuck, baby, I'll have you crying for it, too."

My thighs clenched together. I would cry for him any day...

He grasped my head between his hands, tilting my gaze upwards. 

"You're so fucking perfect."

My heart raced, beating against my ribs. 

"I thought you hated me," I whisper out hoarsely. He pushed me back, leaving me to land back on the bed with a smirk. 

"I thought so, too."

He grabbed my knees and softly moved them apart, the contact making me shiver.

"Such a pretty pussy," he approved, staring at my core. My body convulsed slightly at his words, his cold gaze observed my wetness before looking back up at me. 

Without warning, he went down on me, taking ownership of me with his tongue. 

I wanted to reach out and touch him, but the restrictions of the belt and my better knowledge stopped me. He placed a hand on my hip to keep me steady while the other hand trailed up my inner thigh. He kept circling my sensitive spot, acting like the predator he was. My legs clenched around him slightly, holding his head there.

His teeth grazed my clit in return, causing me to cry out and arch my back, grinding my pussy against his face. Zion chuckled, sending vibrations all throughout my core.

His tongue trailed over the hood of my clit before taking it into his mouth again. The feeling of his wet tongue mocing against my skin only sent me further to the edge, my body pleading to jump. 

"Oh, shit," I breathed out, pulling against the belt that restrained my arms. Zion glanced up at me, reaching out with one of his hands to mess with the latch of the belt, undoing it and setting my hands free. 

I took that as my chance to touch him, reaching down to run my fingers through his hair. 

I love his hair...

He placed a final kiss on me before pulling away and licking his lips. The sight was something out of my imagination, something that made my heart swell in a way I hated. 

He stood, walking back towards the side table. Zion opened the top drawer, pulling out a foil wrapper. I let out a breath of relief knowing we would be using a condom, I hadn't been able to take any birth control since...Well, a long time. 

"Can I fuck you, Zhara?" he asked bluntly, rolling the condom onto his dick. I watched with my lip between my teeth, almost not hearing his question. 

"Yes," I nodded, respecting that he wanted my consent. 

He grabbed my hips, turning me over onto my stomach. He pulled my ass up, my back arching as my arms were stretched out in front of me. 

"Safe word?"

He's really making it hard to hate him. The fucking bare minimum.

"Grey."

Fuck, I did not just say that. Why couldn't I have said orange? Or red? Of course I had to say the first thing that came to mind. 

The color of his damn eyes.

"I won't be gentle. Tell me if you want me to stop," he warns me, and a part of me wants to tell him to shut up. 

"I will, I trust you."

And now I was back to being vulnerable. 

I felt him rub me over before finally fulfilling my need. My lips parted as he slid into me, so large and thick. I pressed my head further into the sheets, trying not to let out any noise. 

He latched onto my hair, pulling my head up in a quick motion. 

"I want to hear you, Zhara. Don't fucking hide from me," he slowly pulls out, then slams into me, sending me into a moaning mess. 

My body felt heavy and light at the same time, my blood racing and running in heat. 

He let go of my hair, but grabbed the back of my neck with one hand and my hip with the other. He started his rhythm, pushing back into me in a faster pace and pulling out quicker. 

Before I know it, he's rocking into me so hard it makes my eyes water, and I really let him hear me. 

"Oh, God," I push back to meet his hips as my hands reach down to graze his thighs. I want to feel him. 

He grabs my hands, holding them behind my back and using them to plunge into me rougher.  

My body was on fire, my nerves going on overdrive into pleasure. I was suffocating over him, drunk on his movements. 

Liquid heat pooled in my stomach and all the way up my veins, my throat going dry because of my constant moaning. 

"You feel me?" he asks in between his thrusts. His deep voice going straight to my ears, sounding like music. He was like a fucking drug.

I can barely speak, but I find the words in the mixing pot of my brain. 

"Yeah, you're deep."

So, so, so fucking deep. 

"I feel you so good, so hard," I circle my hips with his pattern, my statement barely making sense in my mind. I wish I could see him. I need to see what he looks like going inside me. 

I pull my arms from his strong hold, lifting myself up quickly to spin around. He never stops fucking me as I move to lay on my back, but the second I do, his hands go to my throat. I open my eyes, staring straight into his as he holds me down. Sparks ignite the second he hits my spot. He slams into me at a new angle, rubbing my walls with his dick. My hands cup my breasts as he continuously grunts louder. 

I feel myself clench around him, my legs quivering. 

I'm bold once again, moving my legs in between his arms. He releases my neck, wrapping his arms around my legs that rest on either side of his head. 

I squeeze him even tighter in this position, a high flooding into my brain. 

"Is this my birthday present?" I breathe out. Zion leans down, holding himself above my body so my legs bend even further. 

"Part of it," he replies, reaching in between my legs to rub my clit. Oh, fuck. 

"There's more?" I moan out, exasperated, throwing my head back into the bed. I guess getting fucked on my birthday is going to start being more common.

"You can take my cock, Zhara. You're wrapped around me so tight."

His words do bad things to me, I almost let go right then and there. 

"I wanna ride you," I admit, my fingertips grazing his sharp jawline. He curses under his breath and slips one of his hands underneath my head, supporting it for what he was about to do. 

He flips us both over, slamming me down onto him. I set my thighs on either side of his hips, feeling him go all the way in me. 

 I could feel him getting adjusted to my pussy at this angle.

I turned around on him, showing him my backside as I sat down on his dick.

"Fuck," he groaned, and I hadn't even started yet. I bit down on my lip to keep my own noises in, starting to roll my hips back and forth on him. 

His hands went straight to my ass, grabbing and pulling on the skin as I went faster. My hips pushed themselves back into him, letting him get closer.

"Goddamn," Zion breathed out, thrusting up to meet my rhythm.

"You like it, baby?" I teased, reaching down to rub my clit.

"Shut the fuck up," he was mad, obviously not appreciating my way of fucking with him.

"Make me," I shot back, hearing my skin slap against his as I went down harder.

He slapped my ass, not once, but twice, making me moan as I clamped down on him.

"You like that shit, huh?" he grips my hips, digging into them, "You fucking slut."

I whimpered, feeling my mind fog up.

"For you, Zion," I mumbled out, hoping he wouldn't hear me after I had said it. 

The feeling of each corner of me getting filled sent white flashes to my vision. He was so big. Each movement had me feeling all the ridges of his cock.

He reached around to rub my clit himself, and I threw my head back at his actions.

"Oh, yes, fuck," I moaned repeatedly, taking him in every roll of my hips. He grabbed my neck from behind, yanking me back against him so I was laying down on him. He continued thrusting his dick up into me, but he rubbed me at an indescribable pace. His other hand was wrapped around my throat, keeping me steady against him.

I gripped the inside of my knees, pulling them up as I let him go deeper.

"Right there, right there," I dug my nails into the muscles on his arm as he pleased my clit.

His hand tightened around my neck, showing he wanted air control. Such a controlling man. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I pant, my eyes rolling back into my head as my body shakes as it approaches a climax. Zion kisses my shoulder blade and around the nape of my neck, helping me ride into the wave. 

It hits hard, blinding me and sending me to a new fucking universe. One where I'm only with him. 

I think I scream, I don't know, honestly. Tears run down my face and my thighs are soaked. I feel like I've been fucked into some sort of trance, my mind floating above my body as Zion finishes. 

My heart beats loud in my ears, and I know he can hear it as I come down from my high. My body stills and I exhale, knowing I'm still wrapped around him. 

Holy fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 331 32
June, 2, 2024: #1 in Action-Romance "If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer t...
4.1M 105K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
319K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
16.8K 348 22
She styles him for one photoshoot...and he doesn't take no for an answer. โ†ด โง ๐Œ๐€๐„๐•๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„๐๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ is a small-town girl just trying to mak...