My Slayer Academia

By Thiccie67

A world where the demons were not eradicated at the final battle. The evolution of quirks instead was replace... More

Ch.0 History
Ch.1 Origins
Ch.2 Eri and Training
Ch.3 The Other Side of the Story
Ch.4 Final Selection
Water Breathing
Ch.5 The Swordsmith and The Meeting
Wind Breathing
Ch.6 His First Mission, Her First Day
Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion
Flame Breathing
Ch.8 Forgiven, Accepted, and A Date?
Ch.9 The First Date and Good News
Ch.10 The Talkative Tsuguko
Aura Breathing
Ch.11 The Hashira's Glares
Ch.12 The Water Hashira
Ch.13 Please Say Yes!
Ch.14 Massacre
Stone Breathing
Shadow Breathing
Ch.15 The Wedding
Ch.16 Untouchable
Flower Breathing
Ch.17 Uppermoon 6
Beast Breathing
Wood Breathing
Ice Breathing
Ch.18 Shadow King
Thunder Breathing
Fist Breathing
Ch.19 The Plan
Ch. 21 Explosive Jealousy
Ch.22 Fiery Betrayal
Ch.23 Thunder Vs. A Warrior
Ch.24 Carnage Incarnate
Ch.25 The Power of Greed
Ch.26 The Queen
Ch.27 A Broken King
Ch.28 Epilogue
Power Rankings

Ch.20 Stick to the Plan

921 18 0
By Thiccie67

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

I only own the Plot and the Original Characters.

--

24

*8 months after last chapter*

Narrator POV

*Around Midnight*

A geared up Izuku can be seen about to leave with a grim look on his face. However, before he could walk out the lights turned on making Izuku look back, A very pregnant Momo can be seen with an annoyed look. Izuku sighed at his predicament as Eri soon walked down stairs with a sleeping Momoko.

Momo: And where hell do you think your going at this hour?!

Izuku: .......

Momo: Answer me Izuku! You've been distancing yourself lately and it's starting to worry me. Now where are you going!?

Izuku: I'm sorry Momo but this goodbye.

This caused Momo to double take at what Izuku said making her walk up to Izuku and stare up at him with tears in her eyes.

Momo: a-Are you leaving me? but I thought we.....

Izuku quickly brought Momo into a hug as tears fell down his face.

Izuku: Not by choice Momo. We're ending this all today.

Momo: You mean?

Izuku: Yes, Momo. I'm fighting 'him'.

Izuku let Momo go as he kissed her forehead and walked to Eri and Momoko giving them a hug a kiss before walking back to the door. Momo grabbed his haori stopping him from leaving as frustrated tears leaked from her eyes.

Momo: How long have you known?

Izuku: Eight months.

Momo: Stay and forget about it. We have children and they need a father. Someone else can kill that bastard.

Izuku: Goodbye Momo, I love you.

Momo: If you walk out that door we're done! Don't ever show your face again!

Momo shouted as she turned around and went back to thei....her room. Izuku the turned to Eri.

Izuku: Don't leave the house tonight. Eri watch over them for me.

Izuku didn't turnback as he walked out of the house to go to the meeting location. However, he stopped by a tree to lean against as he collapsed crying his eyes out. He slowly got up with a few stray tears continue to fall. 

'I'm sorry but It's better for you to hate me then mourn for me.'

--

Izuku soon a large group of slayers talking with each other mostly out of confusion on why they were there. As he got closer you could see the remaining Hashira with their Tsugukos being the main occupants of the groups. Class 1A was also there but their roles was backup but they were really only there because Nezu wouldn't shut up.

The group saw Izuku walking up but could tell something was up. They could feel the tension off of him as he leaned against a tree before falling into a sitting position as he put his head down. Izumi soon came and sat down next to him. She didn't say anything as Izuku continued to look down without acknowledging her.

Izumi: You ok?

Izuku: ......No.

Izumi: It's about Momo isn't it?

Izuku: ......Yes.

Izumi: *sigh* I hope you know what your doing Izuku, because your going to talk with her when we get back.

Izuku looked up and noticed that some asshole was missing. Plus another hothead was missing.

Izuku: Izumi where's Bakugo?

Izumi: No clue he hasn't been seen in a couple of weeks but Principal Nezu says he found him.

Izuku: *sigh I see, come on it's almost time.

Izumi: Time for what?

Izuku didn't respond as he got up and walked to the center of the group and stared at HQ with a sad but expecting look.

Shoka looked around in a confusion until she walked up to her father with a confused look. Enji looked at her with a questioning look as she approached.

Shoka: Hey Dad where's Touya?

Enji: I don't know he didn't answer the call so God knows where he is.

The group continued to chat as they waited for whatever. Some asked Izuku what they were doing since it seemed he knew. But Izuku just ignored them or walked away confusing a lot of people. Since Izuku has never acted like this before. He looked defeated.

Soon the group was broken out of there thoughts by a loud explosion that rocked the earth making most of them stumble. They turned to the explosion and could only gasp or stare in shock at the inferno that was once the HQ and the master's residence. They all ran to the HQ in panic in hopes they could save their master. All but one.

Izuku didn't budge as he watched the inferno instead he looked into the sky with a frown. A tear escaped his eyes as he closed them. Izuku muttered a prayer before he took off after the others. Izuku's face quickly turned determined as he neared the rear of the group.

'I promise Nozomi, Daisuke. Your sacrifices will not be vain!'

--

*Flashback ten minutes ago*

Nozomi can be seen laying on her bed with Daisuke and Yushiro kneeling both sides of her. Yushiro soon nodded to Daisuke as he made a hand symbol that disabled all the cloaking tags that Yushiro put on the building. 

Yushiro: It's been a pleasure Nozomi.

Nozomi: Likewise Yushiro-san.

Daisuke: I love you Mom.

Nozomi: I love you too, Daisuke.

Nozomi put her hand on Daisuke's head giving it a light ruffle as he silently cried. Not long after a fleshy portal opened with a man in a dark suit exiting, his face was gray in color with his hair having a flaming look to it along with his yellow eyes with the kanji for Lower 1. He cleared his throat as he walked to the three before stopping a couple feet away from them.

???: Hello my name is Kurogiri. You look absolutely grotesque Nozomi Kamado, leader of the Demon Slayers. Now if you can please hand over the research and the cure itself, so I can destroy it. Master is expecting this to be done soon and he doesn't like to wait.

Nozomi: I'm sorry Kurogiri but it looks like you'll be returning empty handed.

Kurogiri: Oh, I see. Then I guess I'll just kill the leader of those pests, a traitor and a kid. That will surely please Master and dishearten your slaves.

Nozomi: Your wrong. My death will inspire them and make them hunt your coward of a boss down. Now tell your master to go fuck himself.

Daisuke then pressed a button under Nozomi's pillow igniting the explosives.

*Back to the present*

Kurogiri can be seen tossing a piece of debris off of him as his skin grew back from the explosion. His suit was destroyed and he had an annoyed look on his face after the rest of it grew back.

Kurogiri: 'Crazy Bitch!'

Kurogiri turned to his left when he heard some debris move before it busted open revealing a healing Yushiro. Kurogiri instantly lunged at Yushiro grabbing him by the neck stopping him from running.

Kurogiri: Oh I think Master will be happy killing a traitor.

Kurogiri opened a portal under Yushiro as he let him fall into it. As he was about to jump in after him all the slayers appeared around Kurogiri with rage on their faces. Kurogiri grinned a crazed smile as he came up with a brilliant idea.

Kurogiri: Oh boy a lucky day. Master will be so happy with this.

Kurogiri then extended his hands upwards making a giant portal that took everyone into it. Kurogiri laughed madly as he did it. The portal closed leaving the wreckage of the HQ in silence.

--

*Elsewhere*

The slayer fall to the ground in what looks like a decrypt mansion. They hear struggling and look up to see a figure in the dark with red eyes was strangling Yushiro whose skin started to look bad with veins popping and blood leaking from his eyes.

???: It's almost over Yushiro just let my blood flow through your veins and the pain will stop,

Yushiro: F-uu-ccc-k u..

???: So be it.

The figure tightened his grip around his neck making Yushiro's skin turn even redder he tried to break free but it was pointless. He turned into a red sludge that slipped through the figure's hand. The figure then turned it's eye down to the slayers or more like one slayer.

Kurogiri: Master! I failed to bring the cure since it was a false claim to draw you out. However, the demon slayers leader is dead and I brought the remaining Hashira to their doom.

???: Excellent work Kurogiri. Send the trash to the moons so they can be taken care. I've grown tired of these slayers.

Kurogiri knelt in front of the figure as the figure took a seat on a stone throne at the top of the stairs and not far from the sludge that was once Yushiro. After the order Kurogiri stood up quickly not giving the slayers a chance to react as Kurogiri clapped his hands making multiple portals appear under the slayers sending them to varying locations.

Kurogiri: Have I finally earned my spot with the uppers, I know for a fact I'm stronger then those replacements.

???: Unfortunately no Kurogiri. It seems you won't be alive long.

A red blade separated Kurogiri's head from his body before he could even react. Kurogiri dusted instantly as Izuku waled over his corpse. Red eyes met green eyes as the two figures stared at each other. Izuku's eyes held determination while the red eyes were filled with excitement.

They both knew this was the final act.

End Chapter

A/N

Merry Christmas. Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Anyways yes this marks the beginning of the end. See yall next chapter.

Next Chapter: Ch.21 ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.6K 14
She didn't know what happened. She wasn't a demon slayer or a helper. She only remembered she was brought in by them. Even though she knew one of the...
8.8K 234 14
A new society has arose since the Demon Slayer Corps had defeated Muzan Kibutsuji. Little do they know, people are dying everyday, corpses found with...
229K 6.2K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...
61.8K 1.2K 24
Y/n Uzui was the daughter of Tengen Uzui and grew up in the Sound Mansion with her four parents. It was a weird experience growing up like that, bein...