Fake Rich Daughter Is A Scien...

De rainnnn7290

Synopsis The technology fanatic Huo Tian from the future world died because of a research accident and transm... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Dressed Like a Fake Rich Girl
Chapter 2: The Clown at the Banquet
Chapter 3: Leaving the Huo Family's Home
Chapter 4: Hitching A Ride
Chapter 5: Great Beauty In the Slums
Chapter 6: Ruffian Uncle
Chapter 7: Two Different Families
Chapter 8: The Bet on the Bridge
Chapter 9: Exposing the Scam
Chapter 10: Fight
Chapter 11: Marriage Agreement From the Past
Chapter 12: Start of A Career
Chapter 13: Electric Appliance Technician
Chapter 15: The Beginning of A Technological Empire
Chapter 16: Genius Bi Ying
Chapter 17: Genius and Genius
Chapter 18: Never Fall In Love At A Long Age
Chapter 19: School Administration Meeting
Chapter 20: Give Her a Chance
Chapter 21: Let You Come Back To the Huo Family
Chapter 22: The Real Young Miss Looking For Trouble
Chapter 23: Something Is Wrong With the Teachers
Chapter 24: Competed For by Teachers
Chapter 25: Assigned Class
Chapter 26: Stay Away From Me
Chapter 27: Teacher
Chapter 28: Because I'm a Genius
Chapter 29: The Need To Go To School
Chapter 30: Probably Crazy
Chapter 31: School Life
Chapter 32: Mrs. Huo Swallowing A Bitter Pill
Chapter 33: The Perverse Mother-daughter Relationship
Chapter 34: Two Different Families
Chapter 35: Huo You's Reinforcements
Chapter 36: Meeting
Chapter 37: Board Meeting In A Deadlock
Chapter 38: He Yu's Real Motive
Chapter 39: The Troubles of a Genius
Chapter 40: Before the Results Come Out
Chapter 41: Math Results
Chapter 42: Study God
Chapter 43: Announcing the Results
Chapter 44: Unwilling To Accept Things And Craziness
Chapter 45: Mr. Huo
Chapter 46: Confidence
Chapter 47: Abiding To the Law
Chapter 48: The Huo Family
Chapter 49: Huo Feng
Chapter 50: I Don't Have A Younger Brother
Chapter 51: Alarm Device
Chapter 52: Laboratory
Chapter 53: Interest
Chapter 54: Surrounded by Wolves
Chapter 55: One Step Late
Chapter 56: Happy and Harmonious
Chapter 57: Huo You's Transfer
Chapter 58: True Feelings
Chapter 59: He Yu and Huo You
Chapter 60: Cooperation
61-65
Chapter 66: Crazy Nature
Chapter 67: Alarm
Chapter 68: Create Trouble
Chapter 69: Worth It
Chapter 70: Farce
Chapter 71: Something Happened to Ding Rong
Chapter 72: 500 Million
Chapter 73: Negotiation
Chapter 74: Risking Death to Live Broadcast
75-80
81-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115

Chapter 14: The Right Way to Get Rich

6.5K 234 15
De rainnnn7290

Chapter 14: The Right Way to Get Rich

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

Unlike Ding Chen, who was a complete layman, the boss of the junkyard more or less knew some machinery. He remembered the robotic arms he had seen at the garbage disposal center in the past. Those robotic arms would only carry out the work routine after the programmer had set up the work program on the computer.

However, the robotic arm the Ding Family had was different. Although it was not as huge as the robotic arms found in factories, it was exceptionally agile. Most importantly, this robotic arm could be controlled by voice.

Every time Ding Chen gave a simple order, such as "open the warehouse door" or "move the things on the ground to the attic"... the robotic arm would flex its joints agilely and execute his orders precisely.

The dumping ground's owner wanted to get closer to take a good look at the robotic arm, but he accidentally tripped on the steps and almost fell. The robotic arm moved on its own without any orders and held his armpit firmly to prevent him from coming into contact with the ground.

"Amazing, truly amazing!" The boss of the dumping ground stared at the robotic arm and muttered, "This is no longer a simple robotic arm. This is a smart robot!"

The joints of the mechanical arm rotated slightly, making buzzing sounds, and faced the dumping ground's owner at a strange angle. It gave him the impression that he was being watched.

It didn't take long for the dumping ground's owner to realize that this wasn't his imagination. Because right after he said that, Huo Tian poked her head out the window from the room that was at the far end of the second floor.

Her short purple hair was in a mess and she stared at the guest excitedly. "It's been so many days and there's finally someone who knows what's good. This is the first generation robot I made which can move things and look after the house. Customizing one now only requires 10,000 yuan! It's a very fair price"

1

Before the dumping ground's owner could recover from this price that was said to be low, he heard Ding Chen call out to Huo Tian, "Tiantian, look at your dark circles and pale face. Did you stay up late again yesterday? If you continue like this, Uncle will beat you up!"

Huo Tian pouted and closed the window, her muffled voice ringing out, "You smoke and drink all the time and your schedule is irregular too. What capacity do you have to tell off?!"

1

Ding Chen rebutted loudly, "I'm already very old and can do whatever I want. You're a little brat, you have to be obedient!"

Huo Tian opened the door and rushed out. "It's precisely because I'm young that you should set an example. Otherwise, I'll learn from you in the future!"

2

Before their conflict escalated further, the back door of the tailor's workshop opened. Ding Rong stood there with a black face. "Both of you are the same, so don't say anything about each other! In the future, if anyone doesn't take their body seriously, I'll give each of you a whipping!

Huo Tian and Ding Chen both shut up and nodded quietly.

5

The food chain in this family was very clear.

6

When Huo Tian came down from the second floor, she realized that the person with her uncle was the dumping ground's boss. She had managed to get a lot of good stuff from the dumping ground recently, so Huo Tian was no stranger to him.

"Oh, it's Boss Zhu. I see that you're quite interested in this artificial intelligence robotic arm. Do you want to install a few at your dumping ground?"

Ding Chen was also egging him on. "That's right. Old Zhu, there's a lot of rubbish there and they are so stinky that you can't even hire a helper even if you want to. Let Tiantian install a robotic arm for you. It'll save you a lot of trouble."

To be honest, as a businessman, Old Zhu really wanted to obtain the patent of the artificial intelligence robotic arm and collaborate with a big company to develop this project. He would probably be able to become a billionaire in two years.

However, Old Zhu looked at Ding Chen, whom he had grown up with. He then looked at Huo Tian, who did not seem to take this artificial intelligence robotic arm seriously at all. His conscience still prevailed.

Old Zhu sighed. "I don't know what to say about the two of you. You're really a family of foolish people. Why aren't you wary of others at all?"

2

Ding Chen and Huo Tian, who were called foolish, were both stunned and angry. Ding Chen even wanted to roll up his sleeves and talk to his friend.

Old Zhu pulled Ding Chen and Huo Tian to a stone table in the courtyard and sat down. He told them everything.

With that, both of them knew how unusual their robotic arm was in this era.

Huo Tian found it hard to understand. "But I just picked up some parts and did some programming and algorithms, installing a simple robotic arm at home to move things."

Recommended for you

Old Zhu couldn't help but complain, "As a normal person, shouldn't you find a pull cart that can go up and down or install a household hoist? It's overboard to be making an artificial intelligence robotics arm to carry things."

Huo Tian's eyes went blank. She was stunned as she thought about how her thoughts were restrained by the current era. In this era where smart machines were not yet popularized, people had simpler and more efficient ways to solve problems. It was no wonder no one wanted to customize a robotic arm even after so many days!

However, Ding Chen became excited. "I've found the right way to get rich!"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

305K 5.3K 149
In her past life, Su Meng married Wei Ting, thinking that she could eventually win his heart with tolerance and flattery. For this, she tried to flat...
316K 5.6K 200
Part 2 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
2K 27 4
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...
616K 20.6K 168
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...