Past, Present, Future

Da Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!Reader It will contain A LOT of smut for all you naughty little sausages. It is also written with pr... Altro

Explanation
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Ending: If Only...
Ending: What a Future
New Book!

Thirty-Three

249 10 262
Da Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

-Loki's POV-

I know it's been such a short time since I've seen her, but I need to see her again.

Every time I see her sweet e/c eyes, beautiful depth beneath the surface, lighter colours swirling around on the top with the reflecting light, I feel my heart compress.

Whenever I see her face stretch into a grin, her lips parting to show her teeth, lips stretching to show her joy which causes her nose to scrunch a bit, I feel a nervousness swarming in my stomach.

Feeling her soft skin against mine when she accidentally brushes against me, or even just after she and Jasper broke up, makes me genuinely giddy.

She's the only being to do this to me.

It's not natural for me to feel this way or get this way, but she manages to do it to me every single time.

Her eyes have become my safe haven. They draw me so deep to the point that I can't escape even if I tried to... But I don't want to go anywhere except to her, except getting more lost in her mesmerizing eyes.

I need to see her once again.

I find her location in my mind, instantly leaving the white room with green randomly placed stripes and circles littered with gold lights glowing inside some of the wall's patterns.

I appear next to her inside a white and grey helicopter interior containing Agent Romanoff and a blonde as they operate the helicopter.

The blonde... Is that Agent Romanoff's sister from the apartment?

At least they seem to have patched up whatever went wrong in their relationship...

I glance toward the door where a man with a thick beard in a black jacket with red stripes on the shoulder and black pants awkwardly closes the door, causing Y/N to shake her head.

Y/N...

The man says something, but it's muffled to my ears.

All I can focus on is my beloved Y/N.

I place my arm around her shoulder, eliciting a gasp from her, but she relaxes - hopefully because it's me.

The man turns to Y/N, surprisingly ignoring me, who showed up out of thin air, "Oh, is this Natasha's little girlfriend?"

I resist the urge to tense up.

I don't want to give my feelings away to Y/N.

I see Y/N raise her brow, "Shut up, Alexei. Also, no. Nat and I don't date anymore."

What?

I completely misread the situation between them.

But that still leaves the soldier...

"Hmm... Messy breakup?"

Y/N narrows her eyes, "More like 'our boyfriend got taken away from us' breakup."

The soldier?... So they aren't dating? Maybe they are, though. They could've gotten back together...

"Hmm..." The man named Alexei turns back to Agent Romanoff and the blonde at the front with a heavy breath, "Oh, I'm so proud of you girls."

Is he their father?...

The two don't answer him.

"Oh, you can't hear me, huh?" He questions loudly before laughing and reaching for a headset, "Okay." He puts it on with a chuckle, "Ah... Wow."

The blonde throws her right hand back, slamming her fist in his face making him stumble backwards and exclaim indistinct things in Russian.

"Ah." He groans, "Okay. Why the aggression, huh?... Is it your time of the month?"

What is wrong with him? That's very disrespectful. He clearly did something wrong.

"I don't get my period, dipshit. I don't have a uterus." The blonde informs.

"Or ovaries." Agent Romanoff adds.

...Oh...

"Yeah. That's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy."

Red Room? Isn't that where Y/N came from?

The blonde looks back at Alexei.

That is definitely the blonde from the apartment.

She holds her hands out as she talks, giving an... interesting visual as to what happens, "They kind of just go in and rip out all of your reproductive organs. They just get right in there, and they chop them all away. Everything out-"

Alexei backs up, "Okay, okay."

"So you can't have babies." The blonde continues.

Alexei holds his hand out, "Okay! Okay! You don't have to get so clinical and nasty."

The only nasty thing is what the people did. This is just informative. Disturbing but informative.

The blonde looks back out the front, "Oh, well, I was going to talk about fallopian tubes, but okay."

"No..."

I feel the pain radiating off of Y/N. Her gradually becoming tenser and tenser, her breath quickening slowly but steadily.

Everything else fades out to background noise.

All that's important is Y/N.

I feel her suddenly freeze as I lean closer to her, hot breath landing across her neck.

"They did that to you?" I inquire in a whisper.

I can hear her gulp and see her nod, clearly refusing to look at me.

I don't want her to think I'm disgusted with her.

I feel her stiffen up even more when I gently take hold of her chin, turning her face to look at me.

"I'm so sorry, darling... I can't even imagine what that must be like."

It breaks my heart when tears fill her eyes, "I thought you'd think I was a monster." She breathes out.

What?

"Never... I would never think you a monster. You're amazing, strong, brave, and the most incredible being I've ever met... You're gorgeous from the inside out."

Y/N swallows hard, looking back and forth between my eyes as I look back at her e/c eyes, shining with surprise, uneasiness, and relief.

Odd combination, I'll admit, but it's understandable.

I can't help but glance down at her lips.

It takes everything in me to not kiss her, but just as I'm about to just do it, her gaze snaps over to the blonde who just said something that really didn't register in my mind.

I way too frequently get lost in Y/N. In absolutely everything about her. It completely captures me.

I faintly hear Alexei reassure, "No, we're good. We'll make it."

"Okay."

A/N: I hope that lived up to your standards!

I love you all so so so much!❤️❤️❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Soulache Da Mouse

Fanfiction

58K 1.7K 23
book 1 loki and bucky are in a semi secret relationship and only 3 people in the avenger team know about it. Steve, Thor and Nat are the only people...
1.3K 79 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
542K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
10.1K 350 84
My MCU Book 1 *Books can be read alone or all together* 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 33,196 Almost everyone knows how the events in the MCU went down, right? Lots of...