Supreme Hybrid God (Rewriting)

By LordMidnight5

I'm rewriting the story and will be releasing three chapters at once. The story that will take it's place is... More

Midnight's Bio
Ch 1 Supreme Hybrid Awakens
Harem pt 1
The Student Council & Familiar Forest
Giving Sona A Break & Hunting A Stray
Midnight New Bio
Pls read this it's important
Going to school & KFC!!
Training And Catching Up With Grayfia
Halloween Special!!
A day with Millicas & Some old friends
In A New Dimension With Kobayashi
Reviving The Saiyan Race
Midnight's Heat & Going Home
Roasting A Chicken
A Racist Alien & A Date With Sona
Older Brother & Full Past Revealed!
Stolen Excaliburs & Midnight's Rage
The Kai Of Time & The Time Patrol
A New Warrior! A Shine In The Darkness!
A World Of Heros!!
Villain Attack and The Power Of Dragons
Announcement!!
Go check out the rewrite this version is discontinued

Kobayashi and Tohru visit & teaching Asia new magic!!!!

1.8K 27 2
By LordMidnight5

Midnight POV

I woke up feeling even heavier than usual. I saw Koneko and Ophis hugging my arms which was normal. I looked down and Aika was on my chest. I then remembered what happened last night. I kissed all of them on the head. They smiled in their sleep knowing they were happy I quickly slipped out of bed. I left the room and walked twords Asia's room. On they way there I ran into Eevee. I picked her up and put her.

Midnight: Sunshine that reminds me where did you and the others go. I didn't see you guys all yesterday.

Sunshine: [we were in the forest behind the house. We made our own home.]

Midnight: Okay just be careful and stay close to Speed and Lazuli.

Sunshine: [I will grandpa.]

I set Sunshine down. She ran off to go find Speed. I watched her run off them started to head to Asia's room again. I walked in to wake her up.

Midnight: Asia wake up please.

Asia woke up, she yawned and rubbed her eyes.

I couldn't deny it was cute. Asia was still half asleep so I helped her out of bed. I changed her clothes with some magic then teleported us to a cliff away from the house. Asia fully woke up in my arms thanks to the teleportation.

Asia: Midnight what are we doing out here?

Midnight: Alright Asia I'm going to teach you some magic that will help you.

Asia: What kind of magic?

Midnight: I'm going to teach you sky dragon slayer magic.

Asia: What's that?

Midnight: It's magic from another world that used right can take out the mightiest of dragons and threats.

Asia: Why teach it to me wouldn't it be better if Issei learned it.

Midnight: That's the thing you never want something yourself, you always want to give it to Issei. Everyone in the peerage has something to help them attack you don't.

Asia: I want to give Issei everything because he saved my life. Rias made me her bishop on his behalf.

Midnight: I know which is why I blame myself for your death.

Asia: You do? But why?

Midnight: Your very religious you prayed to God like every day. If I didn't sleep if I just paid attention and answered your call. You would still be alive and you wouldn't be a devil. So just take this for once think for yourself.

Asia: I didn't know I guess I'll learn the magic.

I have her a hug and a sweet smile.

Midnight: Thank you Asia please just take something for yourself from time to time.

Asia: Okay so how do we start?

Midnight: Don't worry it won't take long. I'm going to use magic to adjust your body and help you.

3rd POV

Midnight started by training Asia's body Abit more. Then he brought her to the edge of the cliff. While they where there he used magic to change her body to uses wind dragon slayer magic

Midnight: Okay I'm going to teach you the sky dragon roar. So you want to take in as much air as you can. Then you want to channel your magic through the air in your body. After put your hands in front of you mouth in the form of a hole creating a tunnel in your hands. Dave some magic to make a magic circle in front of your hands. If you do it right the magic circle will come out a light blue. Then release it all through that tunnel in one go. I'll show you a demonstration. Then do it with you, after that you'll do it on your own.

Asia: Okay I think I got it.

Midnight: watch closely.

Midnight walked to the edge of the cliff. He took in a deep breath and channeled his magic. He put his hands in front of his mouth. He created a light blue magic circle with a design in the middle. He then released all the air creating the sky dragon roar

When Midnight did the roar it distorted many trees in the way. Asia was amazed by the power behind the move. She became happy to learn it so she can help out the others more. Midnight turned around to Asia.

Midnight: Okay now we're going to do it together. You probably won't be able to get it as powerful in one go, but still try.

Asia: ok

Asia walked to the edge of the cliff with right next to Midnight. She prepared herself for the attack. She copied Midnight step by step. Midnight did the steps with her. He had to dialed down the output of his attack to match hers. They released the attack it wasn't as powerful as Midnight first one. It still distorted a few trees though. Asia felt happy she did it but she also felt a bit tired.

Asia: I did it, I did it!! But I feel a little tired.

Midnight: That's normal your magic reserve isn't that high but still expand it over time. Now it's time for you to try on your own.

Midnight backed away from the edge to let Asia try. She recreated the steps exactly. She did the roar it wasn't that powerful but she distorted some trees. Asia collapsed due to magic depletion. Midnight caught her he laid her in his lap. Asia blushed at being in his lap.

Asia: M-Midnight what a-are you doing?

Midnight: I'm helping you replenish your magic reserve. Don't worry you won't be here long.

Midnight channel magic into Asia replenishing her magic reserve. A wave of energy swept over Asia. Midnight also expanded her magic reserve. She felt like she could do way more magic.

Asia: I feel way better thank you Midnight.

Midnight: no problem now let's keep training and I'm going to teach you more techniques.

Timeskip

Midnight and Asia have been training for 2 hours. Midnight created a time barrier around the cliff and surrounding forest. So it was 2 hours to the outside world but for them it was a whole year. Asia has been practicing the sky dragon slayer techniques and can do them with little cost if magic. She can also heal a person way faster and she increased her range. Over that time her personality changed some to. She no longer does everything for Issei, she's still shy but not as much. She's less scared and she's more aware of the world around her. Asia is currently heading to wear Midnight is she wanted to show something she found. When she made it to Midnight she noticed a difference in her surrounding. When she left Midnight he was in a destroyed dead forest. Now it was lush and full of life a sense of peace washed over her. The more she walked she came across animals but none seem to mind her presence. Now animal that was usually violent tried to attack her. Instead a wolf can up to her and lead her to Midnight. When she saw him he was on a rock meditating but he was different he was glowing yellow with black in a design she's never seen. He has a cloak around him and a Ninetaled fox with the same pattering as him laying behind him.

He was putting out so much energy. He wasn't putting out just any energy he was outputting natural energy. He was healing the earth around him. He open his eyes feeling Asia's presence.

Midnight: yes Asia?

Asia: I wanted to let you know I'm done training and we should probably head back.

Midnight: yes we should head back I have finished healing this area and more.

Midnight and Asia prepared to teleport away. Before they could a person appeared in front of them. It was a woman with blue hair some parts green like the earth.

(Earth-chan/Mother Nature/ Evelyn)

Midnight tucked Asia behind him. He sensed a power energy from the woman. He held a Nokoribi in staff form. He aimed Nokoribi at the woman. The woman let out a scared scream. She ran and his behind a tree.

???: Wait I don't want to fight please

Midnight lowered Nokoribi but still held it at the ready. The woman came out from behind the tree.

Midnight: Alright then who exactly are you?

Evelyn: I go by many names Earth-chan, Mother Nature but you can call me Evelyn

Midnight: That answers who you are, but that doesn't answer why your here.

Evelyn: I wanted to thank you for healing some of me. So I thought I'd give to this.

Evelyn gave Midnight an Amethyst Crystal Sphere with Citrine and Blue Quartz Orgone Pyramid.

It radiated allot of power. It reacted by glowing when she handed it to Midnight. Midnight recognize the power in it as his own. Midnight grew carious of how she had it.

Midnight: How did you get this?

Evelyn: a few years ago God came and gave it to me. He said "I'm giving this to you, you will no doubt give it to the right person at some point." So I'm giving it to you.

Midnight: Because you gave this to me it's only right to give something back. Is there anything you want in return.

Evelyn blushed because no one has ever offered to give something back.

Evelyn: No one has ever offered to give me anything. How about you give me a way to always call you when I want.

Midnight: That's all okay then

Midnight handed just a circular device. It has a button on the middle.

Midnight: This will call me whenever it projects a holographic screen when I answer you'll be able to see me.

Asia: Midnight come on we have to go.

Midnight: Your right, bye Evelyn.

Evelyn: Bye Midnight

Midnight and Asia teleported back to Midnight's house. They didn't see anybody. They went to the simulation room to see the rest of the ORC training. Lance was hitting Kiba to up his endurance as Kiba got back up to keep going. Athena ran around as Koneko tried to catch her which was increasing her speed because Athena was so fast. Ophis was helping Akeno and Rias with their magic. Issei was training with Scarlet well more like getting beating from her. The ORC stopped when they saw Asia and Midnight. The walked up to them well Scarlet threw Issei and he landed in front of them.

Rias: Asia where have you been? And what's with the clothes?

Asia: I was training with Midnight to learn so new magic. And I need to be more nimble because of it.

Issei: Asia please heal me it hurts she really doesn't hold back!!

Issei was crying from Scarlet's training. Midnight saw it as pathetic. The ORC grew shocked with a face Asia made to Issei.

She looked at him with pity. She's healed him then looked at Midnight. He had the same look she did. Everyone grew even more shocked that she looked at him with pity. They're used to her immediately helping Issei. Issei got up all healed

Issei: Asia thank you! I can always rely on you.

Issei tried to hug Asia hoping to feel her boobs on his chest. Asia did something that shocked the ORC again even Issei. She dodged the hug her face changed to one even more disgusted.

Asia: You absolute prevert, you were hoping to feel my boobs in the hug weren't you.

Issei looked at Midnight as if he did something. He grew angry and grabbed Midnight shoulders. He then yelled at him as Midnight kept a stoic face.

Issei: Asia was with you for 2 hours. What did you do to her? Where'd the original Asia go?

Midnight threw Issei off of him. Midnight looked at Issei with an anger expression.

Midnight: 1 Don't grab me like you have the right to. 2 I didn't do anything to Asia. All I did was open her eyes to the world around her. So what your saying is she should be blind to everything. She's a 17 year old girl not some idiotic child. Even my kids are aware and their 6 years old.

Issei walked up to Asia trying grab her shoulders. Asia walked back still with her disgusted face. Asia looked at Midnight then asked him something.

Asia: Midnight can I?

Midnight: Sure

Asia got prepared to do the sky dragon roar. Midnight stepped back away.

Rias: What is Asia doing?

Midnight: She's using the new magic I taught her.

Ophis: So what magic did you exactly teach her?

Midnight: You'll see.

Asia took a deep breath. She put her hands together and channeled a light blue magic circle. Everyone but Midnight was in shock. She released the Sky Dragon Roar.

Issei was blown away super far. Midnight clapped seeing her perform it perfectly. Ophis and Scarlet grew angry and started to yell at Midnight.

Scarlet/Ophis: Why the hell would you teach her that?!!!? Are you fucking insane!!!?!

Rias: what so bad about that magic?

Scarlet explained Dragon Slayer Magic to The ORC. Ophis brought out a big paper fan. She proceeded to hit Midnight over and over. As she was hitting Midnight the ORC left to get Issei

Ophis: Baka Baka Baka!! Why would you teach her?

Midnight: Because everyone in the peerage has something to attack all she had was healing before I taught her.

Ophis stopped hitting Midnight. She walked off mad. After Ophis walked out Aika walked in. She walked up and hugged Midnight. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

Aika: What's going on? Why is Ophis mad?

Midnight: I taught Asia Dragon Slayer Magic.

Midnight turned his head and gave Aika a kiss. Midnight went to go get Ophis. Aika followed him they found Ophis outside. She was sitting in a chair still mad.

Ophis: Stupid Midnight teaching her Dragon Slayer Magic.

Midnight walked up to Ophis. She saw him and turned her head away. Midnight grabbed her chin and made her look at him. He then gave her a tender kiss. Ophis quickly melted into it. Even though she was mad she loved the kiss. Midnight ushers Aika over he then broke the kiss with Ophis.

Midnight: I want to ask you two something.

Aika: what is it?

Midnight: I'm planning to have a peerage do you to want to join it.

Ophis: I don't mind, I'll join just don't do anything stupid.

Aika: I want to join.

Midnight: okay what peaces do you want to be?

Ophis: as your wife and first love I want to be your queen.

Aika: I don't mind being your pawn.

Midnight: one last thing my pieces work different Aika because your human I can change your race is there anything you want to be.

Aika: could you make me a wolf?

Midnight: I can do that just hold on.

Midnight created his peerage set but his looked different. They had a Galaxy coloring. They were also way more powerful than that of a normal set. He performed the ritual a pawn piece floated into Aika's body as the queen piece floated into Ophis's. Their bodies shined in colorful light. When it died down Ophis's appearance didn't change but Aika's did. She now has wolf ears and a tail. She started to check her new features out.

Aika: how do I hide them exactly?

Midnight: just think of them not being their and for them to reappear just reimagine them there. You also have claws they work like hiding you ears.

As Midnight was explaining to Aika and Ophis about the difference of his peerage set than a normal one. As he was explaining the doorbell rung. Midnight knew it was Tohru and maybe even Kobayashi. He went to open the door. When he opened it he was correct standing there was Tohru and Kobayashi.

Midnight: you girls made it come on in.

Midnight led Kobayashi and Tohru to the living room. Midnight say down on one couch as the sat on the one across from him. Kobayashi admired how big the house was.

Kobayashi: your house is so big.

Midnight: thank you, So Tohru what have you been doing all this time?

Tohru: I've been miss Kobayashi maid for awhile now. The real question is what were you doing because I couldn't sense you at all.

Midnight: I was sleep in the Dimension Gap

Tohru: of course you were.

Midnight: Oh yeah Tohru. Ophis and Scarlet are here.

Tohru: Really!? It's been so long sense I've seen them.

Midnight: yeah Scarlet it's upstairs while Ophis is in the garden I think.

Tohru ran off to go find Scarlet and Ophis. She left Kobayashi and Midnight alone. Midnight turned to Kobayashi.

Midnight: I guess it's just us now.

Kobayashi: I guess so.

Midnight: So Kobayashi how exactly did Tohru become your maid.

Kobayashi: It's a weird story.

Midnight: We live in a supernatural world. It can't be that weird.

Kobayashi: well I had a stressful day at work. I went to a bar to get a drink. I got to drunk and ended up wandering into the forest. Tohru was their injured with a sword in her back. I pulled it out and apparently told her she could be my maid. The next day I woke up in my apartment not remembering what happened.

Midnight: that's not the weirdest story I've heard. I can also go guess that Tohru has tried to feed you her tail.

Kobayashi: yes she has. How did you know?

Midnight: she's did to do the same to me. I don't blame her though, that means she cares for you and loves you.

Kobayashi: Is that really what it means.

Midnight: Yes even I have have my tail people. Because we dragons can regrow our tails. We give them to loved ones or lovers as a tradition.

Kobayashi: So Tohru was doing it to show she cares for me.

Midnight: yep, but I wouldn't just eat her tail. Her tail is poisoness it can be eaten if cooked right though.

Kobayashi: so it is eatable, there still is a problem though.

Midnight: is that Tohru doesn't know how to cook it properly. Anyway away from the trail subject. I want to know more about you. Like what's your job and living conditions.

Kobayashi: I work as a computer programmer at Jigokumeguri System Engineering Inc. Me and Tohru live in a small apartment along with Kanna. It has 2 rooms It's pretty messy right now though.

Midnight: a small 2 room apartment for the three of you. No no no I can't let you stay like that. Come on.

Midnight grabbed Kobayashi's hand. Kobayashi blushed from him suddenly grabbing her hand. He started to bring her to one of his cars.

Kobayashi: where are we going?

Midnight: we're going to go get all your stuff. You guys are gonna live at my house now.

Midnight and Kobayashi got in a car. Midnight started it up and began to drive off.

Kobayashi: your really gonna let us live with you?

Midnight: of course.

Kobayashi went silent. Midnight barely knew he yet he was willing to let her live with him. Kobayashi was silent for a while Midnight started to get worried.

Midnight: Kobayashi a-

Kobayashi: Emily.

Midnight: what?

Kobayashi: Emily that's my first name. You can call me Emily.

Midnight smiled at the newly learned Emily Kobayashi. She smiled back at him as he pulled up to her apartment. The next hour they spent getting all her stuff and chatting. They learned a lot about each other. On the drive to Midnight's house something happened. As they drove a blinding light blocked their views. They crashed they went flying out the windshield. Midnight protected Emily with his body. Getting cut up in the process. They flew into a wall Midnight turned his back twords the wall. Protecting Emily again by letting himself crash into the wall. As the sat their Kobayashi in Midnight's arms a portal opened up and swallowed both of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next Time On Supreme Hybrid God

Midnight: everyone of you stay away. Don't come be near me of her.

Bulma: hey calm down we don't want to hurt you.

Midnight: like hell I trust that.

Scene change

Kobayashi: where are we.

Midnight: I think we're in another dimension.

Kobayashi: will we ever get back home.

Midnight: I got information that time stopped in the our dimension. Don't worry I'll find a way home for us.

Next time In A New Dimension With Kobayashi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999 15 7
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...
118K 4.3K 186
This book will be dedicated with stories I have plan to make in the future once I am in a decent chapters in my current books you could also vote at...
69.9K 1.7K 50
By: Bratja Rasa Warning this story contains sexual themes meaning there will be some unexpected lemon action going on. The moment you start reading t...