𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 ━━ 𝖇𝖑�...

Por voidstxr

.⋆჻⋆☆ ↳ 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘 ! ❛And who's the wannabe Robin Hood with the cute face behind you ?❜ ... Más

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ━━ 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 - ❛𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ━ ❛𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ━ ❛𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ━ ❛𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗁𝗎𝗁?❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ━ ❛𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝗈𝗏❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ━ ❛𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇 ❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ━ ❛𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇❜
𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧-𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘 ━ ❛𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗁𝗂𝗈❜
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊 ━━ 𝖍𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ━ ❛𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ━ ❛𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾❜

664 34 5
Por voidstxr

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡! * ぃ ゚.➹
❛𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾❜

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

IT WAS ALREADY evening when Miles sat next to Clint in his, for a theater pretty comfortable chair. The man's eyes fixed on the many professional musical performers that danced over the stage.

He tapped his foot bored on the floor while he tried to ignore the absolutely ridiculous singing and dancing.

The man still couldn't believe that Rogers got his own musical, it was actually kinda funny.

Miles shook his head and sighed quietly before his eyes suddenly caught sighed of a short haired redhead, jumping over the stage with big elegant steps.

His mouth dropped slightly open and suddenly the music that had filled his ears disappeared. Miles followed the woman with his eyes as she continued her performance.

"Dad? Dad?", Miles niece tried to catch her father's attention from where she was seated. Waving her hand infront of his face she frowned, her father finally looked at her, "Did you turn your hearing aid off?"

Clint shook his head, "No, honey. I know what happens. I was there. You know who wasn't?" He pointed at Ant-Man, "It is that guy. Ant-Man."

Miles niece shrugged as she looked at her father, "You look pretty cool. That's a plus."

Clint didn't answer her while he watched the show sceptical. A moment past by and Miles eyed his brother, who saw a girl with a red wig wave at him.

His face expression changed from one second to another and he suddenly turned towards the other's, "I'll be right back."

He stood up and made his way out of the hall before Miles decided to go after him. "I have to go to the bathroom. Look after your brother alright?"

Cooper and Lila nodded at him before he quickly made his way after Clint.

He didn't found him at first, searching the hall but as he passed the toilet, his brother nearly crashed into him, followed by a stranger, who looked at his phone as he passed by.

"Everything okay?", Miles frowned while he eyed his brother a bit worried.

"Yeah, yeah everything is good", Clint gave him a clap onto the shoulder before he made his way out the big doors that lead to the streets of New York.

When Miles let the big wooden door fall into it's lock Clint sighed and kneeled onto the red carpet that was placed infront of the building. "Wow."

Miles stuffed his hands into his jeans pockets while he waited for his brother to calm down by himself.

He just wanted to open his mouth as Lila's voice spoke up from behind them, "Hey, are you okay?"

Clint immediately looked up at her, "Oh, hey, yeah." He stood up and placed a hand on his daughters shoulder before he forced a smile onto his face, "Yeah, yeah, I- uh, just wanted to come out for uh- some fresh air, is all."

His daughter looked at him understanding what was actually going on, "You know, it's fine if you two don't wanna watch the show. I mean-"

Her eyes darted back and forth between Miles and Clint, "I know everyone misses her, but she was your best friend. It's-"

The girl paused as she looked up at her father, who smiled a bit and gave her a hug, "Come here." He kissed her head and Miles smiled slightly at the scene, "You know Lila, it's just all a bit ridiculous."

"Oh, it's a lot ridiculous", Lila answered him, nodding her head in agreement.

In that moment Copper and Nathaniel came out of the building, talking about the show. Nathaniel jumped towards them happyly, "Hey, dad, Hey, uncle Miles, hey Lila."

"Hey guys, what's up? What are you doing out here?", Clint asked his children.

Nathaniel hugged him, sparkles in his eyes as he looked up at his dad, "Why is everyone singing and dancing about everything?"

Clint laughed as he kissed his head, "I don't know, but it's Christmas in New York. And we're out of here. Right?"

They all agreed immediately and Miles gave Nathaniel a high five before the boy jumped onto his back, making him carry him to the restaurant.

They had quickly agreed on eating in a chinese restaurant and Nathaniel made fun of the mini stature cat that stood in the middle of the table and waved at him.

His eyes darted back and forth while he smiled and Clint shook his head in amusement, "You look like a Maniac. You're a total crazy person."

"Is anybody else hungry? For some more, like, some crabs or maybe get four more crabs?"

Nathaniel was very excited, "Yes, I could eat three." Lila shook her head at her little brother, "No."

"Come on Dad, you and Uncle Miles ordered food for like thirty people", Cooper told them.

Lila's attention was still on Nathaniel, "You're gonna puke if you eat any more! And if he pukes, you three are cleaning it up."

"I'm not cleaning it up", Cooper stated smirking and Clint ignored his daughters statmend, "Hey, you know what is right down the street? The Christmas tree. The biggest one you'll ever see in your life."

Miles nodded his head in confirmation, "It is indeed enormous. You guys wanna see it?"

The kids nodded in agreement and smiled, "Yeah!"

"Oh, wait, wait, wait!", Clint suddenly exclaimed as he grabbed his phone and held it up. "Momma's calling! Say hi!"

Everybody said hey and Laura answered them happyly, "Hey, guys. How are you? I miss you so much!"

"We miss you too!", Clint smiled as he looked over at his brother, who smiled as well.

"How was the show?"

Clint hesitanted for a moment but at last he answered her, "It was- it was uh big.

"We left halfway through", Nathaniel infrormed her as he drank from his glass. "There you go", Clint said as he stared straight ahead.

"Oh, no. You guys all good?", Laura questioned them, making Miles lean more towards the phone. "We're all good!"

"It would be easier if you were here. I'd be less likely to strangle the kids", Clint sighed as he eyed the kids, still smiling a bit.

Laura didn't seem amused as she simply answeres him, "Well, the whole point was that you get some time with the kids."

Suddenly Nathalie and Cooper started throwing napkins at each other, chuckling quietly.

"No, I'm kidding. We're having a real good time. We miss you", Clint laughed as he caught a napkin Nathaniel threw into his face.

"I miss you. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!"

"Bye mum, Love you!", Lila exclaimed and everyone joined in. "Talk to you later, see you soon."

As soon as Clint had hung up the phone his gaze shifted back to Lila, "Well, look, it's six days until Christmas, okay? And we're gonna fill them with a lot of activities!"

The man pointed at Nathaniel, "What's your favourite one?"

"Um, gingerbread house!"

"Gingerbread house!", Clint repeated before he went on to Lila. "What do you got?"

"Uh, Christmas movie marathon", the brunette stated as she gave her dad a smile. "Movie marathon, amazing!"

He went on to his oldest son, who shrugged at him, "Uh- ugly Christmas sweater?"

"Ugly Christmas sweater! We have to decorate the tree. There's a thousand things to do. It's going to be fine. It's going to be amazing but most important thing, is that we're going to do it all together!"

Miles watched his bother a bit confused, since when was the man so enthusiastic about Christmas.

He grabbed Nathaniel's and Cooper's hands and Nathaniel grabbed Miles, who held out his hand for Lila.

The girl shook her head, "No. No hand holding!"

"Hold their hands!", Clint demanded in his father voice and Lila gave in. "I love you guys."

"Love you too", they all answered at the same time.

"It's going to be the best Barton Christmas ever! All right?", the man questioned them happyly. But their moment was interrupted by the waiter that brought the last bit of food.

"Please, dinner is on us. Thank you", the asian man informed them as he smiled friendly.

Clint and Miles exchanged confused looks before Clint shook his head, "No, no. That's not necessary."

The waiter shook his head, "It's necessary. You saved our city."

Clint shook the man's hand before the waiter moved in and shook miles hand, "I'm a big fan." Miles flashed him a toothy smile, "Thank you, sir."

The waiter disappeared into the next room and the Barton Family ate up before they visited the large Christmas tree not far from the restaurant.

When the kids were out of their reach, Miles leaned over to Clint, "Is it really okay that I'm here with you and the kids?"

The brothers eyes met and Clint gave him a small smile, "Miles, you're familiy and yoi spent every Christmas with us. Why should it be different this year."

Miles had nodded and they continued to have fun that evening.

At last the family returned to their hotel room. "Dad, you were right about the tree. It was amazing", Lila stated as she threw her jacked onto the couch.

"I want one that big", Nathaniel said while he sat on Miles back again. "It wouldn't fit in our house, dummy", his older brother told him as he sat down next to Lila.

Lila turned on the TV and Clint made a exhausted face expression, "It's a little late for TV guys. I've gotta pack."

Miles let Nathaniel fall it o the couch and the kid seemed to have fallen asleep immediately.

The man grabbed a duvet and placed it over the boy before his attention was caught by the New reporter.

"We are following a breaking new story. A high society gala rocket by an explosion when it went off at Park Avenue and 68th street tonight. The cause of the explosion is still under investigation. But witnesses captured cell phone footage of a masked assailant fleeing the scene."

Clint and Miles exchanged a look as suddenly a photoge was shown. "Oh check this out. A ninja saved a dog", Lila exclaimed as she frowned amused.

"Authorities believe the assailant could be the Ronin, who terrorized organized crime in New York and elsewhere."

"Isn't that awesome dad?", his daughter questioned Clint, who just stared at the tv in shock.

"This is the first potential sighting of the Ronin in years."

Miles eyes darted back towards his brother, he grabbed the TV remote and turned the TV our before he looked at the kids. "It is better if you go pack now."

"But we wanna watch some T-", Lila tried to argue but Mils gave a glance that said now and the girl sighed annoyed.

"Come on guys", she stood up and motioned for her brothers to follow her.

As soon as they had left the room Miles turned towards his brother, "Why the hell is someone running around in your Ronin suite?"

Clint remained silent before he stood up and grabbed his bag from a chair. "I don't know, but we're gonna find out soon."

It was actually easier than Miles had thought to track down the someone, who wore Clints suit.

They had spotted the stranger getting beaten up by one of New York's gangs before he or she could flee into a car.

Miles and Clint exchanged a look before nodding at each other. Miles quickly pulled his hood down into his face and jumped from the balcony they had just stood on.

Clint followed after him and as they landed on the roof of the car they immediately started fighting the men that surrounded them.

Miles took out some of the men with his baton while Clint fought with a scarf, taking one by one out.

When every single one of the men laid on the floor, grunting loudly, Clint walked over to the drivers door and pulled the man or woman that sat inside through the broken window.

Clint had his arms around the stranger while he shoved the masked assailant into the next side street.

The masked assailant tried to fight him off desperately but Clint just crushed him or her into the wall and yanked off the masks, revealing a young, dark haired woman.

"Oh come on", the man exclaimed as he exchanged a look with his bother. "You're- you're Hawkeye and- and you are the Hawk", the woman stuttered amazed, her wide eyes darting back and forth between the two men.

"And who the hell are you?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.1K 782 47
A Clint Barton x OC Avengers Fanfic. After getting mind controlled by Loki, the last place Clint Barton wants to be is SHIELD headquarters. Stuck ins...
656K 12.6K 53
❛ THERE WAS AN IDEA . . . ❜ this is a completed collection of preference and one shots of several Marvel characters, namely the Aveng...
3.7K 4 70
After seeing what he thinks is a girl with powers, Steve makes a plan to have all the avengers meet Y/N. After she agrees to be an avenger, she makes...
3.3K 64 14
Thalia Stark or walker she goes by either was five years old when her mother died and she was forced to live with her father Tony stark who she barel...