Gem's rebirth (male reader x...

By King12345678980

Gem rebirth is about a person in our dimension dies and is later reborn into the world of Steven universe by... More

your gems bio
the Rubies and sapphires pt 1
The Rubies and Sapphires part 2
the hidden amethyst
the re-awakening
Stevens shield
the quartz cannon
Power's chapter
moon goddess/giant bird
Demon and Breakfast?
shard+shifting island
Hello Connie!
the shifting pyramid
W.D. Gaster
Obsidian come home
The Legend
facing our demons
sucked in a game/fusion part 1
Fusion part 2/birthdays?
blushing gems and an apology
showing off and mind-scape training
new visitors and school
Pearls progress and the new pupil
announcement

cool kids

213 3 1
By King12345678980

(alright starting off I realized that I said in the previous chapter that I said I wanted to do a high school dxd book, but in order for that book to work I needed to change Draig into Dragoon so I went back and fixed every mention of draig by turning them into dragoon. Besides who doesn't think that's a cool name! anyway I've taken up enough of your time so on with the show)

Today Y/n and Dragoon are doing there own thing after talking to the gems about their mission (so this will be split up into third person pov, Y/n pov, and dragoon pov. Starting of with third person)

currently the 7 gems are all at a pond with Steven as their is moss in the pond.

Pearl: *everyone looks down at the moss* This does not look good at all.

RQ: seriously why did rose grow this moss in the first place. *they look at the moss before seeing Steven jump around on footholds avoiding getting wet and getting closer to the moss as everyone has scared expression*

Steven: Whoa! Cool! *reaches out to moss*

Pearl: Don't touch that *Garnet grabs a rock about to lift it before she hears*

RQ: STUN BLAST! *RQ summoned his arm and shot just on the side of the rock Steven was on. Steven is launched in the air toward part of a cliff before Garnet2 makes two shields and throws them like shurikens hitting the rock cliff before Steven. Steven then slides on the shields as they have been thrown in a precise enough location that he slides up before his direction is changed so that he heads up in the air. Everyone looks up before Amethyst2 looks at Amethyst as Amethyst looks at him*

Amethyst2: Amethyst gonna need some help. *she nods before they summon their whips and throw them toward Steven as they wrap around him and he fallls towards them as both Amethyst make their whips disappear. Both pearls link their hands together and try to find where he's going to land trying to catch him. Steven falls to fast and is going headfirst until an arena helmet is suddenly put on his head as he crashes into the arms of both Pearls.*

Garnet 2: probably a better idea to have used the boulder

Garnet: *as sarcastic as she can be* Really? :/

Pearl: be careful that could have hurt you......Steven

Pearl2: Steven you alright. *Steven has wide eyes*

Steven: That. Was... AWESOME!!! *Stevens eyes have stars in them in amazement*

Steven: how could that have hurt me.

Pearl2: *sets Steven down* watch.

They look and see that a bird has sat down on a log before the moss starts rapidly moving toward the bird before the bird jumps off the log as the moss break the up into pieces.

Pearl2: also we may not have gotten their in time to pull you out or even if this wasn't magic moss you might have fell and been stuck in there. *notices his helmet* wait where did you get that helmet.

Steven: what helmet?

Pearl2: the one right there *points at helmet as Steven touches it and is suprised*

Steven: I...don't know.

RQ: Wait a second isn't that arena 

Steven takes of the helmet as Garnet2 looks at it with Pearl2.

Garnet2: Yep that's arena but why is Obsidian or Dragoon out here.

Y/n: I'm not. *they all turn to face what they think is Y/n but is actually just a dimensional mirror. It starts glowing as they hear somebody talking as it glows with every word* I decided to check in on you guys and you're lucky I did otherwise Mr... Dora the Quartz Explorer would have died.

Pearl: Well that explains the helmet.

Pearl2: Thanks for co- wait a minute when were you watching us.

Y/n: Ummmm, since 3.......that's all i'm gonna say

Amethyst2: three milliseconds... seconds... hours!

Y/n: OH, would you look at tha- I gotta go bye.

Dimensional Mirror: This mirror will self-destruct in 3-2-1. *It explodes as a portal opens up and the parts go inside before closing*

Amethyst: Well that happened anyway. *they all turn around facing the lake again*

Steven: What is that stuff.

Garnet2: It's moss

Garnet: specifically the moss Rose Quartz planted on the hill.

Steven/RQ2: My mom./ I did nothing of the sort. *everyone looks at RQ*

RQ2: oh, wait- you meant... *clicks tongue* never mind.

Pearl: anyway Rose Quartz, Steven's mom climbed that hill *everyone turns to look at a hill behind them* every spring and would tend to the moss, *Pearl makes an illusion that looks like Pink diamond in Rose Quartz form tending to a garden on a hill then makes the illusion disappear before looking down distraught* but ever since she left- *Pearl2 holds her hand in assurance as Pearl smiles at him and looks back at the moss with a determined look.* The moss has gotten out of control.

Steven: *looks down at it sadly* It's lost.

Amethyst: It's not lost it-

Amethyst2: *smirks* looks like the tuna burrito you ate

Amethyst: *shouts and looks pissed off* HEY! *Steven and Amethyst2 just snicker*

Amethyst2: anyway the moss is pretty much lost but it also looks- 

Amethyst: *smirks* Like you without a shower.

Amethyst2: *raises his tone and pouts* HEY! *now Amethyst and Steven snicker* anyway what's the plan to move the moss.

Pearl2: We're not moving the moss.

everyone except both pearls: *looks at Pearl2 in shock then all shout* WHAT!!!

Pearl: If we can find a way to get humans to leave the area and not go in the lake then we won't have to deal with the moss.

Pearl2: fortunately we have just the tool.

they all go down to the entrance of the little valley and everyone but the two Pearls are sitting down as Pearl sits in front of the group and Pearl2 is examining the entrance. Then Pearl starts doing a really stupid dance (whenever I see this dance I just want to say "no Pearl just don't"). then she moves her left and right hand so that they're on their respective sides of her gem as Pearl2 comes back and Pearl's gem glows as an object floats out and goes toward Steven as the glow dies down before it disappears completely SHOWING........POLICE TAPE! police tape?

RQ: Pearl what the f- *stops as he realises Steven is here* why did you take out police tape and more importantly, WHY DO YOU HAVE POLICE TAPE!

Pearl2: in case of emergencies we have many objects in our gems. *his gem glows as he brings his hand up to grab an item coming out of it as he pulls out a bat* DUN NAN NANNA. (supposed to sound like baseball charge like this example below)

Pearl2: see. *his gem glows again as he puts the bat back*

Pearl: anyway we can just outline the entrance and when humans come this way they'll just leave. This way we don't need to even move the moss.

Pearl2: I mean it's not like we can without obsidian or Dragoon here.

Garnet2: alright let's get started.

Everyone stands up and starts putting a bunch of police tape everywhere. Both Garnets stand on top of tall rocks as they look at their respective Amethysts using their fists to hit their palms. They then shout to their respective Amethysts.

Garnet/Garnet2: DON'T HOLD BACK!/ GO FOR A FASTBALL!

Amethyst/Amethyst2: I NEVER DO! *She throws the police tape shes holding to Garnet as she holds onto an end and garnet starts twirling around the rock starting with a tree behind her*/I was planning on it *Amethyst2 throws the police tape he holds toward Garnet2 as he slides down the rock on his shield about ten feet before, turning around the rock using the axe as a ground to turn before entangling it with Garnets route and heading over to Pearl2.*

RQ2 and Amethyst2 (the later after throwing the tape to Garnet2) has been wrapping two different two different rocks near an entrance, before they connect their paths to everyone else and put the ends on the start of Pearl2 tape route. Pearl2 has been wrapping two large rocks a bit smaller than the two the garnets have been on. In the middle between the wrapped rocks Pearl has been working on bordering up the entrance with tape. While Pearl's side has Steven running around another rock before attaching his end to Pearls line who has wrapped many rocks leading to a bow she is currently making while she's singing a scale. Both teams finish up before attaching their ends to each other making what appears to be two whole lines. crossed over.

Pearl, Pearl2: *stands back with everyone else admiring the work they did* Perfect.

Steven: Who wants to get a pizza! *everyone looks at him with a face that says "seriously"* Just me then

(rewind to the start of this whole day but in Y/n perspective)

Today we start of with Y/n in some sky arena fighting with Dragoon they started at 1:00 and have been going for 50 rounds all sword-fighting. Out of 50 rounds Y/n has won*drum roll*.... 5/50. Seriously and those five were at the beginning like what the heck. They just finished the 50th round and Y/n has been smashed though a pillar and lands on the ground with so much force it causes a crater. Of course that doesn't change anything because the field is littered with craters. Y/n then slowly crawls out of the hole as Dragoon flies down toward Y/n. Y/n is leaning on his sword kneeling before he tries to punch Dragoon as Dragoon easily blocks it because it was so slow. 

Y/n: *panting* Again.

Dragoon: seriously I mean I love beating you but don't you think this is overkill.

Y/n: *Punches the ground of the arena and yells at the top of his lungs* NO! *Pant* THIS WILL *punches ground again* NEVER BE ENOUGH *pant* IF I KEEP STAYING AT THIS POWER LEVEL *pant* I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROTECT THEM! *Punches ground looks up at Dragoon before panting once again* ISN'T THAT THE POINT OF WHY WE'RE HERE! *Pant* THE REASON WHY WE'RE EVEN ALIVE, I NEED TO GET STRONGER!

Dragoon: fine but we need to learn to not overwork ourselves.

Y/n: *finally calms down and stops panting* From what I understand as long as I keep our physical human limitations met I won't need to rest.

Dragoon: Do you not remember what happened at Garnet's party. *Y/n's face immediately has a flushed face* Not that thing. I meant when you explained the muscles we have in our gem forms need rest including rest from working out.

Y/n: *sigh* Fine I guess you're right. What time is it.

Dragoon: 7:00 apparently.

Y/n: good that's enough time to take a shower get breakfast do all of my hygiene before I show you my work.

Dragoon: *groan* do we have to.

Y/n: It's either that or I lock you in our room.

Dragoon: let's head to work.

Y/n: mhmm. Let's go.

This whole time Garnet2, Pearl2, Amethyst2 RQ2 have been keeping an eye on the warp pad and watching the fight.

Pearl2: that was impressive. both of you.

Amethyst2: Ya I especially liked how Y/n managed to use his elemental powers combined with my rolling ability and Dragoon's counter by putting his shield in front of him before barrel-rolling into him both stopping Y/n and putting him in a daze.

Dragoon: To be fair the daze thing was a little bit of an add-on I thought that Y/n would react in time that he would be able to deploy his shield to stop me, or jump un-roll use his blaster to stun me re-roll into a ball then charge me when I crash into the ground either way.

Y/n: *get's back in a thinking pose* Dang I really need to work on my fighting skills including the whole logical thinking about my next move.

Garnet2: anyway don't you need to be somewhere.

Y/n: Oh, right let's go Dragoon.

Dragoon: *groan and limps to ground* Oh, no I have lost control of my limbs guess I can't go.

Y/n: *sing-song voice* trapped~

Dragoon Groans as he is pulled by Y/n before they go in the warp pad before Y/n and Dragoon go into their rooms Dragoon still groaning as they take separate showers.

Y/n: *comes out of the gem door and walks by the couch where Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl are* Hey girls I'll see you later.

Pearl: where are you and Dragoon going.

Y/n: Out to my job.

Pearl: Again why do you need to do that and Why is he going.

Y/n: One Electricity, Two WI-FI, Three utilities, four Heating bill, five-do you see where I'm going with this.

Pearl: never mind.

Y/n: As for the last question I don't want Dragoon to destroy the house while I'm gone.

Amethyst: What about the mission.

Y/n: We have a mission I'll get Petey or Renaldo to-

Dragoon: *yells out loud that people in shanghai could probably hear him* YES! *everyone stares at him and he calms down again* I mean oh, no I really wanted to go.

Garnet: In that case It's not dangerous just some sentient moss.

Y/n: Oh, okay then if you don't need us. let's go Dragoon. *walks out door as Dragoon is being dragged being dragged literally*

Dragoon: *holds onto door frame and talks hoarsely* Help me! *he then gets yanked of the door frame.*

(Timeskip Dragoon perspective)

Dragoon: Why did I follow him. *Dragoon is currently behind the counter of a Pizza place called Fish Stew Pizza wearing an employee uniform while he is slumped over the counter.*

Kofi: *smacks Dragoons hand as he immediately gets up* Off the counter. That is for pizza and pizza only. Your lucky I even gave you this job in the first place.

(Flashback)

currently we see Y/n and Dragoon inside Fish Stew pizza with Koki

Y/n: Hello Kofi.

Kofi: Ah, Obsidian what can I do for my favorite friend. 

Y/n: I was wondering if you could do me a favor and give my friend here a job.

Dragoon: wait WHAT!

Kofi: I'm not sure does he have any experience.

Y/n: He is as smart as me and has as much experience in working as I have except he is less motivated to do his job. So, just think oh him as a lazier version of me.

Draggon: you said we were going to see you're job to make sure I don't-

Kofi: Hmmm I'm still unsure.

Y/n: Please Kofi.

Kofi: Hmmm *sigh* okay he will work cashier duty and be on a trial period for a week.

Y/n: thank you so much how can I repay you.

Dragoon: by not letting me work with him.

Kofi: well the oven isn't igniting.

Y/n: I'll get right on it. *Kofi leaves and Y/n moves to the back before he's stopped by Dragoon*

Dragoon: you tricked me

Y/n: hey I can't keep my eyes on you twenty four seven and I need help paying bills.

Dragoon: So, your outsourcing me.

Y/n: don't say it like that say it like your running a separate job for me.

Y/n: leaves after igniting the open furnace in the back as Dragoon and Kofi set up for work sets up for work. (If you're wondering how Y/n knows kofi Y/n managed to talk to Kofi during a kind of meeting between him and Fryman discussing some treaty.)

(end flashback)

Dragoon: seriously though how does no one question my scales and draconic feature I mean three people have walked in already from what I know this town has 30 people. Why hasn't anyone asked me about my extra features. They worried i'm gonna burn their faces *laughs* hahahaha. 'Or *brings his tail up to the counter* am I just that stand-offish. *pets tail* I should probably ask the others when I get back home.' I wonder how Y/n is doing.

(y/n perspective location switch)

we see Y/n at his job delivering food to some people at the board walk.

Y/n: *peppy* Alright here's your cheese fries and your drink.

???: thank you.

Y/n: no problem. come back soon. *they start walking away as you sigh and look over at the Fish Stew Pizza shop with a sad look.* Sorry Dragoon I know you don't want to do this but it will help us be patient and not rush anything. *you head back in from the window to cut up some more potato's as three people walk to the window and knock on the wall next to it.*

???1: Yo anyone here.

???2: Dang I thought that the walk-thru (not sure exactly what to call it) would be open they never leave it unattended

???3: I'm cool with eating somewhere else. *Once you finish you look over and see three silhouettes and shout toward them*

Y/n: Hold on I'm coming. *you walk toward the three silhouettes seeing three teenagers as you have pencil and notepad in hand. when they finally see you the first one has a blank expression number three intrigued with a head tilt while two looks shocked* Hello what will-

???2: Dragoon *at this mention you raise an eyebrow and put down the notepad and pencil*

Y/n/???1, ???3: You know Dragoon?/ You know him

???2: ya he works at my dads shop just started today but Dragoon why are you here.

Y/n: Actually I'm more like Dragoon's brother my name is Obsidian a- wait a minute Afro like hair, striped shirt, jeans...your jenny right?

Jenny: yep that's me wait a minute how do you know me.

Y/n: your dad and I are friends and he couldn't resist talking about you. seriously it's like for him everything can always lead back to both you and kiki.

Jenny: *jenny is blushing madly* wow really.

Y/n: yep. Wait if your jenny then *points at ???1* you must be buck and *points at ???3* you must be sour cream.

Buck/sour cream: *both point at the other* actually man, he's buck./ he's actually sour cream.

Y/n: Oh, sorry.

Buck: It's cool.

Sour Cream: ya at least I know I can pass off as Buck Dewey.

Y/n: Wait Buck Dewey as in mayors son Dewey.

Buck: yep that's him.

Y/n: well no disrespect to him but I do not agree with his political view.

Buck: no sweat man nice to know someone else who speaks their mind. *they all laugh as Y/n senses someone watching them. and looks around as nonchalant as he can while looking around.*

Sour Cream: anyway can we have 6 orders of large fries.

Y/n: planning on having a party.

Jenny: nah just eating it ourselves why you askin'.

Y/n: Cause if it was a party I would actually have to make it taste homemade and not *moves hands up in the air in a similar rainbow movement ending with jazz hands* Fryman style

Buck: ha that's pretty funny.

Y/n: anyway I'll get those fries for you. *heads inside and puts the prepped potato cuttings in the fryer.* (timeskip) here you go 6 packages of large fries and if you see Dragoon again please don't call him Obsidian he'll hate that.

Sour Cream: got it later dude.

Jenny: oh, wait we're planning a little drive around beach city tonight wanna come with.

Y/n: sure see you guys at 6:00.

Buck: good with us see you later. *they walk away*

Y/n: bye, and remember what I said about mixing us up.

Jenny: we will. bye.

(Dragoon perspective)

Dragoon is still behind the counter moping over his appearance.

Dragoon: *sigh puts his tail down* oh, well I should have known this wouldn't work. *the bell dings as the door opens* hello welcome to fish stew pizza there is no line so please choose an order and well have it out soon.

Sour Cream: wow Obsidian wasn't kidding you really do look alike.

Dragoon: did you say Y/n.

Sour Cream: ya I did.

Dragoon: how do you now him *sees the takeout bag behind Sour Cream* Oh, nevermind.

Buck: anyway nice props.

Dragoon: props?

Jenny: the wings and tail, that are moving very strangely considering the air vent is... wait are those real

Dragoon: *whispers* cue the scream.

Sour Cream: what was that.

Dragoon: nothing but my wings and tail aren't props they're real.

Buck: wow, *Dragoon frowns and rolls his eyes* that's so cool *Dragoon immediately looks back at the group in astonishment* 

Dragoon: I'm sorry what did you say.

Jenny: he said they look awesome and I agree the scales definitely look cool.

Dragoon: really they're not unsettling in anyway.

Sour Cream: naw man they look awesome.

Dragoon: *a small smile appears on Dragoons face.* Of course they do. anyway what do you want.

Jenny: we were planning on hanging here and then we'll figure out what to do next but while we're doing that can we have two pizzas pepperoni and sausage hold the fish.

Dragoon: coming up. *heads into back spins dough puts sauce cheese toppings puts it in oven. and it's out in a minute. before bringing it back to the front* here you go.

Sour cream: thanks man.

Dragoon: no problem. *sees lars out the window just standing there as Dragoon stares at him.*

Buck: what's wrong. 

Dragoon: is he *points at Lars* with you.

Jenny: no we don't know who he is.

Dragoon: he's Lars he works at the big donut with Sadie he's also obsessed with looking cool in front of others.

Sour Cream: huh maybe we should talk to him. *Dragoon snickers and puts his hand over his mouth* What's so funny.

Dragoon: *brings hand down* look I appreciate him for the work he does but he will just try to make himself look cool in front of you guys and probably embarrass himself.

Jenny: we'll keep that in mind but why did you snicker.

Dragoon: Just imagining how he will act.

Buck: understandable.

(timeskip because I don't want to write twenty lines of small talk)

Jenny's sister Kiki, comes in from deliveries and talks with Dragoon while managing to make friends with him. Dragoon sees that Steven has joined Lars's group outside while Lars is still being a jerk as Dragoon growls. The group inside notice this and wonder why he's growling

Kiki: Uh, Dragoon.

Dragoon: *still looking outside but has stopped growling* ya what's up.

Jenny: there a problem.

Dragoon: not really just someone asking for a beating. *everyone looks in the direction Dragoon's is facing and sees Lars and Steven.*

Kiki: what's wrong with those two.

Dragoon: the small kid is Steven tall guy is Lars. Steven is fun to be around but does things that aren't cool by Lars's standards, and Lars is trying to be friends with the two in front of and one on the counter-top, *cough* Jenny *cough* so he probably thinks that Steven will hurt his chances.

Buck: huh-

Jenny: that was-

Kiki: well explained.

Dragoon:  *smirks and looks at group* thanks. 

Sour Cream: but why were you growling.

Dragoon: Lars and Steven don't have the best relationship, but Steven certainly thinks they do so he tries to be friends even though Lars is a bit of a jerk to Steven, well as long as no one cool by his standards can see or hear him.

Jenny: wow you're really good at summing things up.

Sour Cream: Ya man.

Dragoon: Still thinking about talking to Lars.

Jenny: eh-maybe not. Anyway we should go for a drive.

Kiki: great because the shop's about to close.

Jenny: alright then let's go. *they start to leave as Dragoon is a bit upset* Oh, wait *Dragoon gets his hopes up again* we should invite Y/n. *Dragoons spirits come crashing down as seen by his dragging tail.* Dragoon. 

Dragoon: ya what's up?

Jenny: You wanna come after your shift.

Dragoon: *he now has a surprised face* really?!

Buck: why not it will be fun.

Sour Cream: Ya man.

Dragoon: Alright my shift is over anyway.

Kiki: really. 

Dragoon: we'll see in 3, 2, 1, *suddenly they hear someone shouting from the back*

Kofi: DRAGOON WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE STILL I'M NOT PAYING OVER-TIME GET OUT OF HERE.

Dragoon: Go, go, go, go. *they all walk out as Jenny tells her dad that she'll be using the car.* I'll go tell Obsidian see you later. *turns around to start walking before he notices Steven is in his way.*

Steven: Hey Dragoon could you introduce us.

Dragoon: *sigh* okay Steven meet Buck Dewey, Jenny Pizza, and Sour Cream until his first and last name is discovered. They know you and L-*cuts himself of as he looks and sees lars leaning on the wall as he tilts his head to the side anime style.* why is Lars leaning on the wall.

Steven: *looks behind and sees what Dragoon described* I don't know *centers his focus on the four again* anyway Lars wants to be friends would you like to meet him.

Jenny: um, group huddle *the four turn around and whisper* I'm not sure if we should try to be friends with him based of what Dragoon said, but at the same time I wanna try

Dragoon: *whispers* I suppose doing this might make him act better.

Sour Cream: *whispers* ya but there are two problems.

Buck: *whispers* the drive, and that we can't carry everyone.

Dragoon: *whispers* If the problem is that You can't carry all of us Obsidian and I have our own rides.

Jenny: *whispers* well that makes things easier. hmm, if there are no objections then I suppose lets try this.

Buck: *whispers* no objections here.

Sour Cream: *whispers* Okay but I want to test what Dragoon said so can we bring Steven.

Dragoon: *whispers* pretty sure Y/n and I being there will ruin the odds of Lars being mean but who knows maybe it won't. Anyway I don't have objections. *they all turn around*

Jenny: Okay, we would love to be friends with Lars but we're going on a drive so unless you two want to come with.

Steven: Yay Lars will love this. *turns around and shouts toward Lars as Dragoon sees in the reflection of some glass that Lars is holding his mouth shut while looking at the group.* Lars, Lars, hey Lars, *starts doing a dance to attract attention* Hey Lats over here. *stops dance* be right back. *he runs over to Lars*

Jenny: Okay I get what you mean now.

Dragoon: wait for it. (they watch this scene from 2:00-2:18)

Dragoon: like I said, anyway I'll go tell Obsidian see ya.

Group: later./bye./see ya.

(3rd person)

Dragoon walk past Lars after shooting him a short glare and continues walking toward Y/n as his target comes out of the shop.

Y/n: see you tomorrow. *sees Dragoon walking toward him before he stops right in front of him* Oh, hey Dragoon so um. *sigh* I just wanted to say sorry for surprising you we need more funds for home but I also thought this would help us with patience. 

Dragoon: why do I need to learn to be patient and how does this help patience.

Y/n: I reviewed our battle and realized that there were some openings in our attacks and if he focused, and waited, we would have been able to take less damage while also being able to deal more. Waiting for people while standing up all day long will make you sightly more patient and we should develop more patience. We have strong opponents coming for us remember Pink diamond and Rose Quartz. They don't know the truth as soon as the diamonds know were here they'll send someone here to kill us.

Dragoon: thanks for thinking ten steps ahead but why didn't you tell me

Y/n: I thought that if you knew that's why I did this you would just outright deny it. *Dragoon opens his mouth to say something but closes it again*

Dragoon: *laughs* okay your right I would have but I came over here because we got invited to a drive around town.

Y/n: by who?

Dragoon: Jenny and her friends.

Y/n: cool anybody coming with.

Dragoon: Steven, an Lars

Y/n: that soun- wait who.

Dragoon: Steven.

Y/n: no the other name.

Dragoon: Jenny:

Y/n: DRAGOON!

Dragoon: Lars.

Y/n: Seriously *sighs* oh well. Can the car we're using hold all of us.

Dragoon: ya about that I was thinking we could super-speed or I fly us there.

Y/n: Hmm. *thinking face*

Dragoon: what hmm.

Y/n *smirk* I might have a better plan.

(timeskip)

everyone invited is in the car except Y/n and Dragoon, in fact they aren't even there. 

Buck: hey Steven where'd you get that rad shirt? *Steven looks at his shirt*

Steven: I have no idea where I get any of my clothes from.

Buck: ya man. livin' free. I like it.

Lars: Hey check out my shirt.

Buck: Oh, that snake is nasty.

Lars: *chuckles* Oh, ya I hate snakes.

Buck: Oh, what? that's to bad some snakes are pretty cool. *Lars is quite for about 10 seconds when this happens*

Steven: Sounds like it's time to buckle up!

Lars:  Quit being lame Steven.

Sour Cream: Hey man there's nothing lame about seat-belt safety.

Jenny: Car does not move until everyone is buckled up. *everyone buckles up* great now all we need is- *cut off by revving of engine.* huh *everyone looks to the road seeing two motorcycles without riders as they roll up*

Black motorcycle: ready to go everyone.

Jenny: who are you?

White Motorcycle: oh right when Dragoon explained that we had our own rides he forgot to mention that we are technically our rides as well.

Steven: wait Obsidian Dragoon.

Motorcycles: that's our names don't wear it out.

Lars: wait you guys are machines to *laughs* that is so l-

Steven: awesome.

Jenny: I agree

Sour Cream: ya plus you don't need to worry about your ride breaking down.

Buck: I agree. (in case you haven't figured it out Dragoon is the black motorcycle Y/n is the white motorcycle.)

Y/n: huh thanks. Lars, what's your opinion

Lars: uh, that really awesome and you don't need to take gas.

Y/n, Dragoon: mmhhhmm.

Y/n: anyway let's get this party started.

Sour Cream: right i'll pick out the tunes.

Y/n: okay then. *starts a tape* nice.

Sour Cream: ya you can really rave to this.

Lars: hey this is a really cool car jenny.

Dragoon: always nice to know that people think the delivery truck *at this point Lars is mentally smacking himself in the base of his forehead while blushing pink* is awesome.

Jenny: thanks for saving me a sentence Dragoon.

Dragoon: you're welcome, so where do we go first.

Jenny: Let's find out. *they start driving down the road until they arrive at the Big Donut where Steven says*

Steven: OH, OH, can we stop at the Big Donut.

Dragoon, Y/n: *telepathy toward Jenny, Buck, and Sour Cream* This could be a good test for Lars. *which receives a nod from all of them*

Jenny: *they park along the road nearby the Big Donut.* That old place.

Steven: But that's where Lar- *cut off by Lars coughing*

Lars: *cough cough cough* shut it Steven *cough cough cough* *the sentence is not heard by Steven but everyone else hears this and gives him a glare, y'know as best 2 motorcycles and three teenagers can do. As they continue to drive down the road*

Steven: Are you okay Lars.

Y/n, Dragoon: *venomously* Oh, He's just fine right Lars.

Lars: *he has the most scared out face ever* Uh, ya, ya I'm fine.

Steven: Oh, good. Y/n, Dragoon you two need a cough drop.

Dragoon: no we're fine.

Steven: *we drive by the arcade as Steven-gasp* it's the arcade can we stop by.

Sour Cream: Man I beat all the G's in there like 3000 times.

Steven: no way.

Lars: ya me to. *looks up with a smug look*

Steven: no way.

Sour Cream: Honestly though I'm just exaggerating to sound cool. *Lars looks away in embarrassment. as Sour Cream looks down*

Steven: *Steven puts his hand on Sour Cream's shoulder making him look at Steven* I appreciate your honesty. *Sour Cream smiles and looks back up*

Y/n: beside doing something like that is a huge waste of time that you can use to improve yourself instead.

Sour Cream: thanks guys.

Y/n: Oh, look we're coming up on the mayor and his press conference. *all of us park nearby on the road to watch.*

Mayor Dewey: Another reason why you should re-elect me! I love babies! *turns to his bodyguard holding a baby* would you look at that a baby *lowers head to the baby's cheek* gonna kiss it *kisses baby's cheek and gets way to into it* 

Steven: I like his policies on baby's.

Buck: Man. He never kisses me like that.

Dragoon: you want him to kiss you like that. He got way to into it.

Lars: sorry about your dad. 

Y/n: Why are you apologizing his dad being him made Buck into the man he is today.

Buck: exactly.

Jenny: Oh, my gosh you guys *put's car in gear before driving off with Dragoon and Y/n* we should check out dead mans mouth.

 Steven, Dragoon, Y/n: what's dead man's mouth.

Buck: It's this lake where some dude died... Or it looks like a mouth. I forgot the specifics.

Y/n: hopefully the last cause otherwise that means-

Dragoon: *spooky* uunnnexplained circumstannnnccce.

Jenny: *everyone get close to the road leaving the city* Dead man's mouth...*shifts into 2 gear* here...*shifts into 3 gear*we*fourth gear*...come. *the car starts going at 60mph as Y/n and Dragoon rev their engines to speed up and follow*

Steven: sounds good to me

Y/n: *notices the time* we should probably hurry up it's almost 10:00.

Jenny: then let's get a move on.

(timeskip)

we all arrive at Dead man's mouth and stop as everyone gets out of the car and Dragoon and Y/n turn back into human form... well as human as Dragoon can be with a tail and wings.

Jenny: *sing-song* We're he~re.

Steven: *notices the ribbon police tape and gasps then runs toward the group* Y'know what? *gains everyone's attention* I know this place may seem cool, but it's actually a lot less cool than you think. *at this point Lars has a pissed off face while Y/n just looks in confusion while Dragoon is tapping his foot on the ground like sonic* Why don't we just go have some more fun at the board walk?

Lars: *whispers to Steven* quit being lame Steven *talking to group* Let's check this place out *stopped by Y/n and Dragoon*

Dragoon: hold it there.

Y/n: Steven why are you against this place so much.

Steven: uh, no reason.

Y/n: Steven are you lying.

Steven: no, no, no there's nothing wrong. *puffs up cheeks and looks left and right*

Y/n: okay then. Let's go.

they all walk to the entrance until they see the police tape.

Y/n: is this the reason why you didn't want to come here Steven.

Steven: no that's not it.

Y/n: okay then well either way we have to go back since- *Sour Cream tears off the ribbon clearing the path as Steven gasps* why, why would you do that.

Sour Cream: because they probably just freaked out about whatever's behind here for no reason.

Y/n: maybe but this is still off-limits.

Dragoon: lighten up whatever it is we can handle it *Y/n looks between the entrance and Dragoon but then sighs*

Y/n: alright let's go but, when we come back we are repairing this.

Everyone but Steven and Y/n: yes whoo, whoo. *they all run ahead*

Steven, Y/n: Oh, boy. *we walk in seeing everyone else just in front of the lake.*

Jenny: who wants to go for a swim?

Y/n and Dragoon notice the moss move as Steven gasp and the the two look at him. Jenny, Dragoon, Buck and Sour Cream get dressed as Lars panics and throws of his shirt before "Mulan man-walking" over to the edge of the lake before getting stopped by Steven. 

Steven: wait you can't go it's dangerous.

Jenny: Steven you trying to scare us.

Buck: try to build an atmosphere. I appreciate that.

Sour Cream: Oooooooh.

Y/n: if there's something your hiding speak up. *everyone else jumps in leaving Y/n, Dragoon, Lars, and Steven*

Steven hugs lars to keep him on the shore.

Lars: Steven what is your problem *Steven looks up as he has a runny nose and tears coming down.*

Steven: don-n-n't

Lars: *continue walking even though he's being grounded by Steven* Steven... what.... is..... your.... deal *tries to take him off then he sees the moss surround and swallow Jenny, Buck, and Sour Cream.* ahhhhhh.

Steven's in the water so the moss grows on his leg before he jumps out

Steven: ahhhhhh.

Lars: what is this stuff.

Steven: some moss my mom planted.

Lars: your mom?

Jenny, Buck, and Sour Cream come out of the water as they are coverd in moss and they make it to the shore before falling.

Lars: *Steven and Lars rush to help out by pulling moss off* guys hang on!

Steven: Obsidian Dragoon help out!

Dragoon and Y/n are beside them with Y/n's eyes being hidden by the shadow of his hair over his face.

Y/n: you lied to us.

Steven: now is not the time.

Y/n: now is the perfect time. You LIED to us.

Steven: I know I'm sorry just help out.

Y/n keeps standing while Dragoon goes to help out.

Steven: Thanks Dragoon.

Dragoon: Don't thank me. I'm just as hurt as Obsidian but I also know at times like these emotion can't get in the way. *Steven turns around to see Y/n clenching his hands into a fist while gritting his teeth.*

Steven: Obsidian.

Y/n moves toward the lake and holds one hand toward the water with his hand open. Slowly pulling up until all the moss rushes out of the water, and swirls around just above the water creating  a giant circle. This catches the attention of the two humans as he bubbles it. he walks over to the three and does the same trick but Steven and Lars still can't see his face, although Steven does notice the downward marking of berserk mode along with a tear falling down the marking. Steven looks over and sees Dragoon with another tear as well while Steven is in shock. When he finishes all the moss including the moss on Steven's foot has gone into the bubble leaving everyone except the two adult gems in shock. Y/n throws Buck and Sour Cream onto his shoulder while Dragoon gently does the same thing with Jenny before they walk toward the entrance.

Y/n: we're done here! Steven where did this moss originally go.

Steven: It was *points at a hill behind them* on that hill.

Y/n: Dragoon when you're ready. *Dragoon pulls his hand across his shoulder as he make a black disk with red mixed in before throwing it ahead as it stops making a portal.* were leaving we'll be on that hill if you want to find us.

they walk into the portal and the ball of moss moves into the bubble to leaving the two alone.

Lars: let's get out of here.

Steven: no we need to go see them.

Lars: are you crazy those two have enough power to kill us and you want to go see them. It was bad enough that I didn't get to become friends with them because of you're...you're... weird mom! Now you got me involved with two crazy psychos who could kill us! *Steven's eyes are wide open before he narrows them and stares at Lars with a stare only done by Garnet2 as Lars freaks out but doesn't show it much.*

Steven: What do you know about MY mom! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO KNOW MY MOM, AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM! they're my friends, my family and I don't care what you say we're going to help them!

Lars: Steven.

Steven: get up we're going.

(Y/n pov)

on the hill we see Y/n and Dragoon carry the three out of the portal with the bubble behind them. They then put down the three

Y/n: They lied to us.

Dragoon: I know.

Y/n: They kept a secret from us.

Dragoon: I know.

Y/n: keeping something like this secret they.....they could have killed these three,

Dragoon: I know.

Y/n: So why aren't you freaking out about this.

Dragoon: Because we are the same as them.

Y/n: *eyes widen as he looks at Dragoon* What!

Dragoon: We keep secrets from them tell them we'll explain but all we tell them is explanations later nothing else.

Y/n: *narrows eyes* there's a difference between hiding something that gets you killed and hiding what you are.

Dragoon:Yes because our secret is much worse. *Y/n's eyes widen once again before he looks down and to the left* You know that deep inside I'm right, i'm you and your-

Y/n: you I know...*sigh* your right I'm sorry I probably could have handled that situation better.

Dragoon: no we're both right but I'm just showing that we're as guilty as him. It hurts that he hid this from us but we started this.

The group then hear a car and looks down the hill seeing Steven and Lars in the car.

Y/n: Steven what are you doing.

Steven: driving a stick shift.

Y/n: not well.

they eventually stop a couple of feet away from us as they run up.

Steven: Obsidian I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry for lying.

Y/n: *smiles and looks back at Dragoon then re-centers his focus while kneeling down to his height* It's okay Steven besides I'm not exactly the best role model since I never explain any of my own secrets. How about the next birthday I explain everything to you to the gems to anyone you want me to tell, and you and I don't keep secrets okay. *holds up a pinkie finger*

Steven: *shakes pinkie finger with his (not sure how to describe it)* alright I'll keep that promise if you keep yours.

Jenny: uh, what happened.

the group turns around seeing the three wake up

Sour Cream: I think I died.

Dragoon: close you got smothered in moss before Obsidian freed you.

Buck: thanks but why are we here.

Y/n: this moss was here to start with it must have been planted here for a reason. *the sun starts coming up* look the sun.

Lars: wow it's amazing.

Y/n: ya *there is a bright source of light behind them as they turn around and see the bubble glowing until all the moss turns into flowers. *wow so that's what P-Rose saw in the moss. *I release the bubble as all the flowers fly all over beach city.*

Jenny: Wow you can see all of beach city from up here. wait how did we get up here in the first place.

Lars: well Obsidian-

Steven: Lars drove up here.

Jenny, Lars, Buck: whoo, Ya, go Lars.

Sour Cream: I can totally rave to this. *he starts raving as we cheer him on*

Y/n: *chuckles* well this has been fun but it's Saturday and Steven and I got stuff to do so can Dragoon and I drop you off somewhere.

Buck, Sour Cream, Lars/Jenny: my house/the restaurant.

Jenny: also can you send the car to.

Y/n: Sure all right *moves his hands across his chest in an x making two discs in each hand before throwing them across the field as they stop and open to reveal the doors of the restaurant and the three houses* as for the car. *walks over to the car and touches it as it glows before it poofs* it's in the parking lot of the shop have fun.

Jenny, Buck, Sour Cream, Lars: see ya *thy all leave*

Y/n: alright time to move Steven so hover-board, Teleportation, or flight 

Steven: flight.

Dragoon: hey don't sell me out for your mistake.

Steven: Please Dragoon.

Dragoon: *sigh* alright let's go

Y/n: see you two later.

Dragoon: see for training at 10:00

Y/n: alright *sigh* bye. *snaps fingers as he poofs and disappears*

Dragoon: *kneels down so Steven can get on* Let's go Steven

Steven: Right.

They two heads back home Y/n trains again but the one thing that remained on Y/n's mind was how to explain that he was human.

(7073 words another chapter finished sorry you had to wait for a month but I was busy not social problems but personal and I was reading a bunch of stories on Wattpad, anyways I'll try to make things more regular so I'm aiming for a new chapter at the end of the week.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 311 19
Left for dead by the ones he loved and saved by his once enemies, the now 21 year old Steven Universe now seeks revenge. Once happy and bright, he is...
28K 702 16
~Warning: Their is a little messed up stuff in this.~ A Pearl x Gem!Reader. (Y/N) is a gem who joined the Crystal Gems about two hundred years ago...
689 23 3
When a Hero in another world dies after defeating the Demon Lord of his world, he finds himself being reborn into a new world. However, this time it...