Outlander

By inkandanalysis

Enter the thrilling world of Rivia Jones, a brilliant surgeon at the height of her career. But her life takes... More

Author's Note
Soulmate
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Author's Note
Sequel

Chapter 22

12.5K 419 46
By inkandanalysis

Standing at the penthouse, holding the hot cup of chocolate mousse with both my hands, "Bunny." Tony called as I looked at him and smiled.

Avoiding the sharp debris on the floor, Tony pulled me closer to him as he unveiled a new design for Stark Tower.

As Thor and Loki went back to Asgard to return the Tesseract. Bruce, Steve, Nat, Clint, Tony, and I decided that it would be best to live under the same roof, since we're soulmates and it's also convenient for us.

"How is it?" He asked as I nodded my head, "Wonderful." I replied as he smiled at me, leaning my head to his shoulder, Tony softly brushed my hair and scoped me in his arms.

Yawning as he grabbed the cup and placed it down on the table, "You can rest if you're tired, cinnamon." He said as I slowly closed and let darkness consume me.

'Humans. They are not the cowering wretches we were promised. They stand. They are unruly, and therefore cannot be ruled. To challenge them is to court...Death.'

Abruptly opening my eyes, feeling an arm on my waist and hips, I roamed my eyes around, seeing my soulmates cuddling on our shared bed.

Biting my lips as I slowly got out of bed. Silently open the door and head towards the living room.

Why did I dream of The Other?

Feeling a presence behind me, my body froze as I teleported behind the unknown presence. My eyes widened realizing who it was.

"Ancient One." I mumbled as she looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"I'm sorry to disturb you this early." She said as I shook my head. "No worries." I replied, "It's about Stephen, your other soulmate." She stated as I instantly looked at her.

"What about him? Is he okay? Where is he?" I asked as she lifted her hand, causing me to stop. "He's okay. But I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little bit longer for him to master the ancient magic." She replied as I nodded my head.

"Is he with you?" I asked as she nodded her head, "He's still recuperating. But don't worry, I'll take care of him." She answered as I heaved a sigh.

"Now, the reason why I am here. Is because of the decision you made." She started as our eyes met, "Not much change in the future, but you've managed to gain the interest of Thanos." She added as my breath hitched, "What?" I asked, confusingly.

Rubbing my temple, closing my eyes, feeling a little dizzy, "Did you dream about his servant?" She asked as I looked at her, remembering my dream earlier.

Nodding my head, "Yes." I replied as she smiled at me, "You don't have to be afraid. And don't worry you'll soon meet your other soulmates." She said as I smiled back at her.

"Be careful. You'll encounter much more dangerous enemies and situations ahead. And the twins, take care of them for they will also protect you." She added as my eyes widened at her words.

"Twins? The Maximoffs?" I asked as I looked around, noticing she was already gone.

Heaving a sigh as I sat down on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

"Doll." A voice called as I slowly opened my eyes, groaning and turning around, "Five more minutes, James." I mumbled, "Who's James?" He asked, abruptly opening my eyes and getting up.

Hissing at the pain as I bumped my head on Steve's chin, "Fuck." I muttered, "Language." He replied as I looked at him and laughed.

Squealing as Steve lifted me up and placed me on his lap, "Why are you laughing?" He asked as he held my waist and lightly squeezed it.

Looking at him, noticing him staring intently at my lips, obliviously biting my lips. Steve lifted his hands and placed his thumb on my lips, "Don't bite your lips, princess." He said, huskily, swallowing a lump in my throat as he pulled me closer to him.

"Why are you sleeping here?" He asked as I averted my eyes away, gasping as he squeezed the side of my waist, leaning forward, my breath hitched feeling his lips on my neck.

"Steve." I moaned, feeling his hands travelled to my back, "We we're so worried when you fainted two times, Rivia." He whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

"You even disobeyed Tony." He added, gripping his shoulder as he bit my neck. "And so stubborn." He continued, tightly grasping his shoulder as his hands went inside my shirt.

"Too early for this Steve." I mumbled and gasp, feeling him suck my neck, "I'll just leave my mark, doll." He replied and looked at me, smiling mischievously.

Blinking my eyes, shocked to see this side of Steve. "You should sleep some more." He said and averted his eyes to my neck, hissing as he pressed where he bit.

"I'll put some more soon." He added as my jaw dropped, hearing him chuckling at my reaction. "And I will ask about who this James is later." He continued as I continued to stare at him, "Don't stare too much, princess. I won't be able to control myself." He said as I immediately looked away.

Lifting me in his arms, "I can walk." I said as he leaned his face towards me, "I know." He replied, "I thought you didn't know how to talk to a woman." I mumbled, hearing him laugh.

"I do. But with you, I can't help myself not to talk, stare, or even touch you." He replied and kissed my forehead. Leaning my head to his chest, feeling a heat of rush towards my neck and face.

"Sleep, doll." He said and brushed my hair, humming as I heard my stomach rumble, snuggling closer to Steve, feeling myself like a tomato from the embarrassment.

Clearing my throat as I stood up, "I'm hungry." I said as Steve chuckled and nodded his head, clicking my tongue in disapproval as we headed towards the kitchen.

"What will you cook?" I asked as Steve opened the fridge. Waiting for his reply as he continued staring at the refrigerator.

Seconds later, Steve turned around and looked at me. Raising my eyebrow, noticing a blush on his cheeks, biting my lips as I stifle a laugh.

"Let me cook, old man." I teased as Steve glared at me. "What did you call me?" He asked as my eyes widened. Steve slowly stalked towards me, forcing a smile as I made my way towards the opposite direction.

"I said I'll cook." I replied, smiling at him as he raised his eyebrows. "I heard you called me something. What was it, doll?" He asked as I nervously laughed.

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked, "I am." he responded as I gasped. Steve grabbed my waist, lifting me up and placing me on the kitchen counter.

Steve stood in between my legs, gulping as his hands travelled from my waist to my thighs, caressing it sensually. "Steve." I mumbled, breathlessly as our eyes met, seeing him smirk. He leaned forward as the tip of our nose touched.

As our lips were centimeters apart, my phone rang, causing us to jolt. Clearing my throat, I placed a quick kiss above Steve's lips and teleported towards the living room.

Seeing an unknown number, my eyebrows furrowed as I hesitatingly answered the call.

"Via?" hearing his voice, my lips automatically formed a smile. "Hi, Claude. How are you?" I asked, happily.

"Thank God I still memorize your number. Are you okay? Are you hurt? I was so worried when I heard the news about the aliens attacking the city." He stated as I giggled at how cute he is.

"I should be the one asking you about that." I said, hearing him sigh at the other end. "What's wrong?" I asked, "I wish I was there to protect you. I miss you so much, Via." He said.

"Thank you for being so caring towards me. I miss you too." I replied, "So how's your trip?" I asked, "Well, I would've enjoyed it if you went with us. But I was happy and I brought lots of souvenirs just for you." He said as I smiled.

"We tried many rides and played many games. I also won a shooting game and got a big teddy bear. I'll give this to you when we go home. And I eat lots of food. I want to grow big enough to have a job, save some money, and then we'll go to different places." He added.

"Anyway, Sister EL didn't know I borrowed her phone. I have to return this." He continued, giggling at him as I continued to listen, "I see you soon. I miss you, Via. Stay safe and take care always." He said, "See you soon. I miss you too, Claude. You too. Stay safe." I replied as he ended the call.

Placing my phone on the table, turning around and squealing. Seeing four of my soulmates – Steve, Nat, Clint, and Bruce, looking at me intently.

"What?" I asked, confusingly, "Who's Claude?" Nat asked, raising her eyebrow and arms crossed over her chest, "How old is he?" Clint seconded, placing a hand on his hips, "First James, now Claude." Steve continued, "Is Claude your ex?" Bruce asked.

Looking at them, seconds later, I bursted in laughter, placing a hand on my stomach and wiping a tear on my cheeks.

"Are you jealous of Claude?" I asked, they averted their eyes away as I continued to laugh at them, "He's a 6 years old boy from the orphanage." I added, "And James?" Steve asked.

"Oh, James. He's...." I paused as I looked at them eagerly waiting for my reply, "He's like a brother to me. Relax." I said and giggled.

Happy New Year Everyone :'>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.7K 71
***BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!*** Best Rankings ever: #1 Soulmates #1 Thor #1 BruceBanner #1 Natasharomanoff #1 Blackwidow #1 CaptainAmerica #1 SteveR...
209 21 19
* Warning -Sexual content* For mature audiences only- You are the main character of this story. Immerse yourself Modern Day: You find yourself becomi...
1.3M 35.6K 34
Ava Welters isn't a hero. All she wants is to attend college at NYU with her swimming scholarship and as a result leave her abusive father who has be...
54.8K 1.8K 38
Steve just wakes up from the ice to find everything completely different. Steve now part of SHIELD has a partner. Her name is Natasha. As the two s...