My Queen - (Discontinued)

Autorstwa Depression_Oats

The Pines failed and Cypher won. Bill was able to get the code and unleash weirdmageddon onto the world. It'... Więcej

_:1:_
_:2:_
_:3:_
_:4:_
_:5:_
_:6:_
In Dedication To My Existence
_:7:_
_:8:_
MEMES......I guess?
Hi
Hello
Info you need before reading chapter 9
_:9:_
Unable to Continue
Hey

MORE PINTEREST SHIT!!.............sorry(╯︵╰,)

2.3K 37 121
Autorstwa Depression_Oats

Ummm........ Hello again 👋
I'm sorry for spamming you with shit I found on Pinterest again it's just that I've got writer's block and it's been a pain in the ass. I'll try to push through and give you all a chapter by Friday. But I'm letting you all know in advance that you may not.

Questions

A) What is your favourite movie/show?

B) What is your comfort item/space?

C) What is your biggest fear?

Oh yeah can I have some song recommendations, I've been listening to the same 10 songs on repeat for the last couple of days and they're getting annoying.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

292K 7.8K 17
Bill Cipher has finally done it. He has take over the world and no one can stop him. Bill is king to this new world that he will shape in to his wor...
300K 7.7K 26
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), a small ten years old girl was sent to Gravity Falls by her parents for summer. She meets her cousins Mabel and Dipper and more pe...
27.3K 1K 15
Dipper and Mable the twin heirs to their Grunkles thrones. Mabel is excited to be in the throne, ruling and hosting balls. Dipper is less excited, fo...
31.2K 935 20
Dipper and Mabel haven't been to gravity falls in 5 years. With Ford and Stan off on there adventures, there was no home for them there anymore. Nobo...