The friend who watches the lo...

By Novelgeek101

*04/06/2024 - 4th place in the Category 'Ex-boyfriend' 'A story of a girl in love with a boy who's in love wi... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Novel
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

773 38 7
By Novelgeek101

It was after coming back from

Suddenly, as I was walking, I was feeling slightly dizzy. Wow....what the heck?

I kept walking anyway, until someone knocked my shoulder with theirs, and instead of me just continuing on walking, I was knocked down to the ground.

oh shit...why is my body so weak? or is this guy just strong? This guy, with a blurred face, came to me and asked if I'm ok.

I slowly nodded my head, but my vision as blurry...I couldn't see anyone's face.

"move!" I heard someone's voice scream...but I couldn't tell who's...and before you know it, I lost my concious.

*****

My eyes slowly open, and all I see are white curtains and bedsheets.

"Where am I?" I mumble

"Nurses office" the same voice who called out to me before spoke, I turned my head to see Eric sitting their with his legs openly crossed.

"Your brother is going to kill me" he says coming closer to me. He puts his hand on my forehead and sighs, "it's gone down a bit"

"What happened?" I asked

"you bumped into one of the football guys and fell unconscious...the guy was freaking out."

I laugh...."cause of my fever?"

"What else could it be? That he's too strong? He can barley lift 20kg weights" he laughed.

My head was hurting a bit, I placed my hand on my head, hoping I can get it to go away, "I'll get the nurse", he says with his hand on my shoulder

I barley nods, and he leaves the room. I close my eyes, as the rooms as overly bright.

"Angeline Jade Rashta!" my eyes flipped wide open... "oh....ash..." I said trembling a bit. He was scary as shit, I swear the last time he got this angry was when I took a pic of him naked for blackmailing purposes.

I looked at Eric behind him, "I thought you went to get the nurse, does this guy look like a one?!" I screamed.

Ashton clicked his finger in front of my face, "don't look at him, look at me. What part of 'stay at home' don't you understand."

"I don't understand why I have to skip an important class" I shrug...still terrified. 

"you still missed it!"

"Actually it was in the morning, I just had an extra." I put on a smug expression 

Ashton looked like he was going to blow up if it weren't for the nurse.

"Alright, let's check your temperature.....37.8 degrees...better, it was 39 before" 

"really? I didn't feel it" I mumbled.

"Alright, you're going home" Ashton glares, "I still have a class, so Steric, take her home"

"You heard him" Eric says, repressing a laugh.

"I dare you to laugh. I dare you" I whisper as he helps me up.

He seriously nearly spat out a laugh. 

In the car, he couldn't help laughing, he was leaning his forehead against the wheel as his shoulders were moving.

"Is me being sick just so funny?" I ask. 

"nope, but you being scared...and the face you make is priceless!"

"Argh" I groan as I slump back in the passenger seat, "just kill me already"

"Oh boy, In this state you're in, it may give me a boner" he teased

"That is oddly random and just shows how horny you are" I breathed

"Did it help the pain at least?" he smirked

"Nope, made it worse." he just laughed at my response.

Honestly, this boy is just weird.

When we got home, I could barley move my body, It seemed that Eric noticed, that's why he went over to my door and lifted me up in a princess carry.

I didn't really protest, I mean as a human being, he should do something like this right? 

I put my arms around his neck and leaned against his chest. "I'm kinda imagining if one of your fans saw this, I'd get murdered."

"You're being overly dramatic"

"Am I? am I really?" I said dramatically, I mean, I think he helped a chick when she tripped once, and Mackenzie and a few girls cornered her an hour later.

"Well, I doubt anyone would see this"

Once we reached my room, he looks away as I change into my pj's and slip into bed. I told him I was done, but instead of just saying bye and leave, he started taking his shirt off.... and just as he was going to do the same with his pants, I screamed. 

"Ya! What are you-"

"I don't lie in bed dressed"

I was dumbfounded, "And why would you be coming in MY bed?"

"To make sure you sleep" he says coming in, I didn't have any strength to push him out, therfore I just scooted over and let him in.

"Do you have trust issues or something? By the way, at least keep the pants on you idiot" I laid down and just closed my eyes.

"I just don't trust you to sleep without doing something else."

"how is it you make everything sound sexual"

"That's only you interpreting everything like that, which means you're the one that's actually horny" I open my eyes to see him smirking.

"if I wasn't sick, I'd punch you in the stomach."

I felt myself slowly falling asleep as I was thinking about my situation, I think I'm having some sort of metal romantic breakdown of some sort, I mean I like this guy, but he likes my friend, but I'm still letting him lay in my bed...yeah...I think I'm not just sick,  but also mentally ill.

After entering my 'because I'm sick' slumber, I entered what would be called, a 're-experiencing nightmare'. A black haired boy appeared, with a blonde girl wrapping her arms him, my body feel heavy and both of them in front of me were looking down at me, which means I'm on the floor. I suddenly feel an excruciating pain in my head....as well as in my abdominals....in my shoulders....in my back, another girl came up from behind and grabbed my hair.

This moment.....why am I back here? why? Someone...help me....HELP ME!

*GASP!*

My eye fling open as my body jolt when I finally escaped that nightmare. 

I'm panting. I'm gasping. It's as if I'm having serious agony breathing.

"Breath!" Eric who had his arm under my neck, using the other to pat my back.

I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

He sat me up, and quickly checked my forehead with the back of his hand, "your temperature went down at least, what happened? Bad dream?"

"Something....like that" I barley made out.

"Jesus Christ" he swept his hair back, "I'll get you some water"

I sat up, staring into space as Eric walked out. What the actual hell, why am I remembering all that shit now? Oh gosh, this couldn't be a worse time. Projects are cramming me, I'm having emotional rollercoaster, I'm in dept and I'm pretty sure Mackenzie will either question or kill me.

Why is all this shit just coming back? Because of Marcus? Cause I saw him that day? My ability to hold back my emotions and let go is so bad it's gonna kill me one day.

"here" Shirtless Eric came in and handed me a cup of water.

"thanks" I basically chugged the whole thing down and felt refreshed but tired cause of everything.

"What was the nightmare about?"

"Er...something that happened in High school" I swept all of hair onto one shoulder and sighed

Eric sat down next to me and placed the cup down onto the night stand, "Is it the thing that Marcus is...or was involved with?"

I nod slightly, still not looking at him and staring into space

"You know, maybe you should maybe tell me about it already" He pulls a shirt on

"Heh, again Sterit, none of your business." I lay down after I started feeling slightly dizzy.

"Kind of is, Marcus is my bud and you're my friend"

"We're not close" I said in a dreary voice

"Why do you keep saying that?" I could hear him lying down next to me

"Why do you keep thinking we are?"

"Cause we are"

"Bullshit" I opened my eyes, "we know nothing about each other, you know nothing about me, and I know shit about you. I'd say we're friends but just because we live together, we aren't close. Your logic is just like when people make online friends, you think they're actually friends? Bullshit, they talk through a screen, no way they can we called real friends, that's why the table in 'online friend'"

"What does Jess know then?" He questions

"No, she's an innocent lamp, she needs to know nothing."

"So you're saying, if we're close friends you'll tell me?"

I sigh, "Why don't you find out?" I turn around and close my eyes. I'm fucking tired.

********

I woke up the next day with my fever gone, no nightmares, and just overall refreshed, My eyes opened from the sun shinning through the curtains....and probably from the tight squeeze of the person sleeping next to me. This guy is hugging me, my head against his chest and his head above mine.

My one hand wraps around his waist and taps his back.

"Sterit.....Sterit....Eric!"

His eyes open Slightly, but barley. "ina..."

"You know, that nickname is absolutely ridiculous"

"I like it" He says in a sleepy voice

"Ok, what ever you like. But please let go and get up"

"Don't wanna" I could hear him being smug

"ya...."

"first step of being close friends, Physical contact" and lets me go a bit to look down at me. 

"Thats the first step to getting a girl to ride you, you fucking idiot." I push him away and get up, "Don't take my words so seriously" I yawned, "I might not even tell you if we get closer, and don't you have anything better to do? for example, chasing Jess?" I smirked

"Thats the thing, I'm chasing her, but doesn't mean I can't try to pry something out of you now, right?" He hops out of bed and stretched his arm up, "And other than that, it's parties and exercising, I'm a top student, it's not hard for me to stay there too. So overall, I actually have nothing better to do." He smiles

"BREAKFAST IS READY KIDS!" I hear my mum scream

"Shall we?" He extends his hand

I roll my eyes and even leak a smile, but I don't take his hand. I get up and grab my phone as I stood their in my shorts and Baggy T'shirt.

I looked at Eric and he was basically just staring at me....or everything before my head that is.

I whistled at him to get his attention and pointed at him, "Eyes up here"

"heh, you have a nice body" He touches his chin as he smirks at me.

"yours isn't that bad either" I rolled my eyes, I don't mind such compliments,

"I know, you were gawking yesterday"

I stopped mid walk and looked back at him, "was not"

"Was so" he said as he put on a shirt.

"heh...the new kid has a better one" I said quickly, I ran out and slammed the door in his face as soon as I saw his expression change.

See? What did I say? The two are so alike, both hate being compared to each other.

He opened the door and basically started to chase me. I stared running and regretted what I said but not really at the same time.

"You get back here! Take that back!"

"No way! It's true!" I said as I ran past Max, "Morning Max!" I screamed too

"You two are lively this morning" I heard him say

"Just accept it! He just has it better!" I screamed running down the stairs. But just as I reached the last one, I missed it and started to fall forward. oh shit!

I closed my eyes, getting ready for the impact of body slamming against the timber wood, but an arm scooped my waist from behind and lifted me up.

"You better take that back since I saved you" Laughed Eric.

Oh geez, he really is strong. He put me down and I leaned against the rail of the stairs panting for my life.

"Yeah-no, he does" I laughed

"How would you know though" He narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"I saw through the mirror when I gave him dae's cloths" I mumbled

"So you're a prev?"

"Not as much as you" I stuck my tongue out as I walked towards the dinning  table.

"you kids are sure energetic this morning" said mum placing pancakes in not our plates.

"Mh" I responded, stuffing pancakes into my mouth.

"By the way, Eric, Angelina, could you both buy some things for me today? You both don't have classes today right?"

"Er..." I heitated, I don't, but going out with Eric right now is...not really how I planned my day off.

"Of course Mrs Rashta, I'd love to, and Angelina doesn't have class today so we can go together" he smirked at me.

Fuck you.

End of chapter 11

Author: Hello children~ or adults, argh, I dunno. But, yes~ I'm updating today and ya'll are probably excited and squealing. 

But I just wanted to say you're welcome since I know you all love me 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Enjoy~

Tuesday 12th July 2022

Sign: Tiggy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 345 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
591 30 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...
2.6K 90 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...