Strike Back, Proud Goddess ||...

By ForAMillennium_

Min Lisa, a girl growing up in a poor countryside family, finds that she's actually the daughter of a wealthy... More

𝑰
𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑽
𝑽
𝑽𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑿
𝑿
𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿 😭
𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽 ❀
𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑳
𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳
𝑳𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑽
𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿π‘ͺ
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿
π‘ͺ
π‘ͺ𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿 (𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓)

𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

637 18 1
By ForAMillennium_

Although Lalisa was wondering whose birthday it was today, she didn't ask but stood up and greeted the Yang Family people. "Hello, Grandfather. Hello, Uncle. Hello, Aunt. Hello, First Cousin, Second Cousin, Third Cousin, Fourth Cousin, and Fifth Cousin."

Hoseok felt a bit embarrassed being greeted by her so formally. He smiled and handed her the birthday present he prepared for her. "Here you are, my little cousin. This is my present to you. I carved it with my own hands. Don't tell me you don't like it."

Lalisa blinked and looked around at the people. Seeing everyone looking at her with a smile, she pointed at her nose in surprise. "My birthday?"

Yeji guessed that Lalisa was too busy to remember her own birthday. She came up to her, put her arms around Lalisa's shoulder and winked at her. "Today is your birthday. Did you forget it?"

The others all nodded at Lalisa. Jiwon also came up to Lalisa, took her hand and sighed. "Sorry, it's the first time Mom is celebrating your birthday with you."

When she thought of how she doted on her enemy's daughter like her own, but let her own daughter suffer in the deep mountains in the past, she was overwhelmed by guilt.

Lalisa saw the guilt in Jiwon's eyes. She shook her head with a smile. "Perhaps I've been too busy these days, so much so that I forgot about my own birthday."

"My little cousin, happy birthday." Woosung handed a small box to Lalisa. "This is a small gift for you."

Lalisa happily put away the box. "Thank you, First Cousin."

Woosung smiled at her. At this time, Dojoon walked over to them. He had arrived here straight from work, so he was still in his military uniform. He handed Lalisa a medal. "Sorry, I don't have time to prepare gifts for you. I got this medal from my latest mission. I'd like to give it to you as a present if you don't mind."

Lalisa felt so flattered by this and received it happily. "Thank you, Second Cousin."

Woosung laughed. "We're one family. Don't hesitate to call me if you need any help in the future."

Lalisa nodded with a smile. Now it was Sejun's turn. He took out a pearl from his pocket. "I found this pearl in the sea when I was diving. Now I'd like to give it to you as a gift. Happy birthday, little cousin."

Lalisa was moved. "Thanks, Third Cousin!"

Sejun smiled shyly. "You're welcome. I'm glad you like it."

Lalisa was moved indeed. They all carefully prepared birthday presents for her. That was so sweet of them! She hadn't received any present as special as these ones before. When she was still Kwon Lalisa, she would just receive luxuries. The luxury brands would give her their products as birthday presents and her business partners would also send her luxuries that they thought she liked...

But she had never received any present as meaningful as these ones.

Jiyoon was glad that Lalisa liked their presents. She looked at Lalisa with a smile. "Well, the clothes I'm wearing is the best birthday present for little cousin, isn't it?"

Lalisa looked at Jiyoon and found that she was wearing the clothes of The Queen. She nodded, smiling. "Yes, exactly."

Jiyoon smiled and took out a box from her handbag. "Haha, I'm just kidding. This is the present I prepared for you, a beautiful dress. Little cousin, happy reincarnation."

Lalisa paused and Jiyoon smiled, asking, "Don't you think what I said is right?"

Everyone else was stunned. Taehyung who reacted the most quickly said all smiles. "Yes, Jiyoon is right. The former ugly duckling has died. Now it's a brand-new Min Lisa. But you used the wrong word. It should be happy rebirth, not happy reincarnation."

"Okay, my bad." Jiyoon looked at Lalisa and smiled. "Anyway, little cousin, happy birthday."

"Thank you, Fifth Cousin."

"Don't call me that. It's weird. Just call me Sister Jiyoon." Yang Muqing blinked at Lalisa.

Lalisa nodded with a smile. If it hadn't for Jiyoon's reminding, she would have forgotten to make sure which day her birthday was. Was it the day that she reincarnated, Min Lisa's birthday or Kwon Lalisa's?

Oh, it was hard to choose. She would ask Kookie about this matter tonight.

"Okay, let's have dinner first." Yeji said. "The food is getting cold."

Soon the servants served another table of dishes. The young people sat at one table and the older generations sat at another. Lalisa was about to put the presents into her room when Hoseok stopped her. "Why the hurry? Just put the presents here. My father and mother haven't given you their presents. Just wait for a while."

Lalisa looked at him in surprise and asked him with a lowered voice, "Did Uncle and Aunt prepare me birthday presents?"

"Not only them. As far as I know, even my grandfather has prepared you a present. They will probably give their present to you after dinner." Hoseok blinked at her.

Lalisa looked at Hoseok speechlessly. "Okay... I just think I didn't do anything to deserve this."

"But you look so happy receiving our presents. Don't you like them?" Hoseok mocked. "Little cousin, you don't have to be so polite in front of me. I know what you're thinking of."

"Everyone likes receiving presents, alright?" Lalisa raised her eyebrows and looked at Hoseok. "But Fourth Cousin, why did you make a statue for me? You don't seem to be good at carving."

Hearing her words, Jiyoon burst into laughter. She could tell that Lalisa liked that statue very much although she laughed at Hoseok's carving skill.

Hoseok knew she was joking, so he sighed. "My dear little cousin, since my family knows that Yoongi is a lieutenant colonel, I'm the most despised one in my family. The only thing I'm slightly better at than ordinary people is carving! If you don't like this statue, may I give myself to you as a present?"

The corner of Lalisa's eyes twitched. She didn't expect Hoseok could be so shameless. "No, thanks."

Although Jiwon was sitting with Yeji and the others at the other table, her gaze had been resting on Lalisa. Seeing Lalisa chatting happily with her brothers and "cousins", she suddenly felt lost.

Why were these people who actually weren't Lili's blood relatives so nice to Lili, whereas her parents treated her like that? Today was Lili's birthday, but none of Jiwon's family came to celebrate her birthday... Jiwon hung her head sadly and her mind was filled with a myriad of thoughts.

Yeji noticed that Jiwon was sad. After staying with Jiwon these days, Yeji had found that Jiwon was actually a nice person. It's just that she had disguised herself as a tough woman in order to protect herself. She had suffered too much, so she was more fragile than ordinary people.

Yeji patted Jiwon, put down her bowl and said with a smile, "Jiwon, let's go check the squab soup. Lili was malnourished when she was a kid. She should drink more squab soup."

Jiwon paused. Seeing Yeji blink at her, she nodded with a smile. She then smiled at General Yang. "General, please have some squab soup. Yeji and I bought the squabs from a farm. They are naturally fed."

"Okay, thanks." General Yang felt Jiwon looked more pleasant than before. Was it because she became more polite?

Jiwon smiled. "No, I should thank Yeji who has taught me how to cook and cooked dishes for us. She must be so tired. Okay, we'll go check the soup. Help yourselves."

Yang Jingchao and Yeji exchanged a glance, raised their eyebrows and continued with what they were doing.

As soon as Jiwon went into the kitchen with Yeji, she leaned against the wall, took a deep breath and looked sadly at Yeji. "Yeji, I'm useless, aren't I?"

Hearing her words, Yeji frowned. "Jiwon, of course not! You have done a great contribution to our family. If it weren't for you, our family wouldn't have been developed so well."

Jiwon gave a sad smile. "I don't mean that. I mean, even your father and brothers came to celebrate Lili's birthday, but my... my family was the culprit that separated Lili from me. They even tried to murder us. Every time I think of this fact, I can't breathe."

Yeji felt sympathetic to Jiwon. She pursed her lips, came up to hug Jiwon and comforted her gently. "Don't think too much. Those people are not your family. Rourou has proven it, right? They have no biological relationship with you, so don't be sad."

"But in that case, I have no family!" Jiwon sobbed. "This fact makes me even sadder. Why did God punish me like this?"

Yeji pursed her lips and patted Jiwon's back gently. "Jiwon, we're your family. Jinhwan and Lili are your children. They were born by you. How can you say you don't have any family?"

"Okay, don't cry. Lili looks much healthier since she came to live with us. I think it must be because she has been recently eating more nourishing food. Let's try harder to feed her even more nourishing food. She hasn't got enough nutrients. Look, she is so thin that even a gust of wind can blow her away.."

Although Jiwon was still sad, she knew she couldn't cry in front of so many people. She calmed down, wiped her tears away and brought the soup to the dining hall with Yeji.

This mansion was huge, so the kitchen was quite far away from the dining hall. When they reached the dining hall, there wasn't a single trace left of Jiwon's tears on her face.

However, when they came back to the dining hall, they found that the atmosphere was a little strange. Yeji frowned and looked at Soohyun. The latter took a look at her and said with a smile, "Jiwon, the butler said... Mr. Lin is waiting for you. Do you want to see him?"

Jiwon was stunned, but then something occurred to her...

She smiled at the people. "I'll go to see him. Please help yourselves." Then she said gently to Lalisa, "Lili, drink more soup."

Lalisa frowned, asked Taehyung to fill her bowl with the soup and stood up. "I'm going with you. Now the soup is too hot to drink."

Hyunbin also stood up, said sorry to the Yang Family people and followed Jiwon and Lalisa out. Jinhwan looked at them and also walked out. General Yang frowned. "Hasn't Lin Jiwon found her real family?"

Grandpa Min frowned with a sigh. "It's not easy."

Jiwon was almost in her fifties. It had been dozens of years. How could she find her family so easily?

Lalisa and the other three went to the gate of the mansion only to see Lin Ruozhi was standing at the gate. He looked old and gaunt and anyone would feel sympathetic for this poor old man at a first glance, but Lalisa didn't feel this way at all. He just got what he deserved. They had been too merciful by not throwing him in jail.

Seeing Lin Ruozhi so miserable, Jiwon felt her heart ache although she remained expressionless. She clenched her hands. At that moment, Lin Ruozhi turned around. Seeing Jiwon, he came forward by two steps, but then it seemed that he had suddenly thought of something and he hurriedly stopped his steps. Seeing this scene, Jiwon clenched her hands harder. She frowned and asked coldly, "Why are you here?"

"Jiwon, the Spring Festival is coming. The police won't let me visit your mother. Today is Tzuyu's birthday. Can you... can you let me visit them?"

"I don't care when her birthday is!" Jiwon's affection for Lin Ruozhi was immediately gone when she heard his words. The only hope she had for Lin Ruozhi was smashed by his words. Jiwon said coldly, "Tao Yan committed a felony. As long as I'm still alive, you won't be able to see her!"

"Jiwon!" Lin Ruozhi looked helplessly at Jiwon and sighed. "I don't have many days to live. Can you..."

"Then you tell me who my biological parents are! As long as you tell me, I will let you see them." Jiwon was nervous when she said this. Perhaps Lin Ruozhi would tell her who her real parents are!

However, Lin Ruozhi scowled and then took a deep look at Jiwon. In the end, he shook his head. "Forget it. You must be busy. I'm going now."

Hearing Lin Ruozhi's words, Jiwon felt that it was too stupid of her to feel sympathetic for him just now. This man didn't deserve her care at all. She had shown them her greatest mercy by not torturing or killing them after she had known the truth!

Lalisa, Jinhwan and Hyunbin also looked angry. This Lin Ruozhi was really evil. He didn't feel guilty for what he had done at all and even had the nerve to come here...

"Stop!" Jiwon rushed up, grabbed Lin Ruozhi's collar and pulled it backward. Lin Ruozhi stumbled and almost fell over, but Jiwon stopped him from falling over. Lin Ruozhi was startled by Jiwon's motion. He looked at Jiwon in panic and sighed. "Jiwon, don't force me. I will never disobey your mother's willingness. Without her permission, I won't tell you anything."

"Haha... You will never disobey her willingness?" Jiwon sneered, relaxed her grip on Lin Ruozhi and coldly stared at him. "So you destroyed my life because of that bitch. You just destroyed an innocent person's life because of her?!"

"Lin Jiwon! She is your mother!" Lin Ruozhi was angered when he heard Jiwon called Tao Yan bitch.

Seeing he was so desperate to defend Tao Yan, Jiwon sneered. "She is not my mother. She is a bitch, a..."

Lin Ruozhi was about to slap Jiwon who didn't dodge at all but stared at Lin Ruozhi. "If you dare touch me, I will make them suffer in jail. Since they've stolen my life, I will make them enjoy the life I will arrange for them in jail!" When she saw Lin Ruozhi freeze, her face grew darker. "You can have a try!"

"Jiwon, you'd better not go too far. If you push your mother too hard, she won't keep her oath anymore. Then..."

"Haha, will we be afraid of a crazy woman?" Lalisa came up and stared at Lin Ruozhi. She took Jiwon's arm, raised her chin and narrowed her eyes. "You just don't feel guilty at all, do you? You even swapped me with Yao Tzuyu and threw me into deep mountains. We'll never let you off! And you can just do whatever you want. Let's see who will win in the end!"

Being supported by Lalisa, Jiwon looked at Lalisa thankfully. Lalisa smiled at her and whispered to her, "Mother, don't waste time with this kind of a person. He won't listen to you. Let the law punish them. Since Lin Ruozhi said Tao Yan was so powerful, let's see what they are capable of!"

Jiwon's eyes became red. Hyunbin didn't want to see his dear wife so sad, so he came up to hug her and gently comforted her. "You still have us. We're your family."

Jiwon nodded. Hyunbin took her into the house, but Lalisa was still standing there and staring at Lin Ruozhi. Jinhwan beckoned her to leave with him. "Let's go."

Lalisa shook her head. She got some clues from what Lin Ruozhi said just now. It seemed that this Tao Yan had a special background. She didn't use her relations to get out of jail just because of the oath she made... She felt that Lin Ruozhi's words had leaked some important messages!

But damn it, she couldn't work out any information from these words.

"Lin Ruozhi, let's see whether you or us win this battle. I believe God prefers us to evil people like you guys."

Lalisa said, took a look at Jinhwan and turned to walk in. Jinhwan pursed his lips and said, "You've changed a lot since the first time I met you."

Lalisa raised her eyebrows and looked at Jinhwan. The latter smiled and said, "The first time you met me, you were scared when I talked to you, so I just glanced at you and left for a business trip. But when I went home from my business trip, I heard that you were driven out of your home because you stole that woman's stuff and had a car accident. The second time I saw you, you came back home from the sanatorium and came to see Grandpa who had just come back from abroad, and that day you chose Uncle as your father."

Lalisa smiled and asked, "That was because father and mother had chosen Yao Tzuyu."

She had been prepared to be abandoned by Hyunbin and Jiwon, but to her surprise, Soohyun and Yeji chose her...

So she was very grateful for them and felt happy for Min Lisa. After all, there were still some people who cared about her...

Jinhwan frowned when he recalled the past. He stopped, turned around, looked at Lalisa and said seriously, "Lili, I'm sorry for not standing with you back then."

Lalisa raised her eyebrows in surprise, and Jnhwan continued, "I'm a selfish person. If Yao Tzuyu hadn't done those terrible things, if she hadn't hurt you, if it weren't for those troubles she had caused, I wouldn't have stood up to stop her. I have an aversion to trouble, so I never objected to Mother's decisions. But now I do regret that I was so selfish and didn't do anything to help you." He said and smiled guiltily. "To be honest, every time I think of the past, I feel so ashamed that I don't know how to face you."

Lalisa pursed her lips and said with a smile, "You didn't know me back then, so it's understandable that you didn't go against your parents for a stranger. I can understand you."

"Don't you think I'm too selfish?" Jinhwan looked at her in surprise.

Lalisa shook her head. "No, I was to blame. I was too weak at that time. If I... Sure, if it not for those times of suffering, I wouldn't become who I am. So let the past be the past. We should just move along."

If she hadn't been reincarnated into Min Lisa's body and met Jungkook's mother in the sanatorium, she wouldn't have met Jungkook again...

So this was just the best arrangement.

Jinhwan gazed at Lalisa and nodded with a smile. "Yes, your coming to our family is the best arrangement God has made."

"Perhaps." Lalisa took Jinhwan's hand and walked in.

As soon as Lalisa walked in, Taehyung beckoned her over. "Lili, come on. Have some squab soup!"

Lalisa smiled, sat down and had a mouthful of the squab soup, the temperature was just right. Then she raised her eyebrows and asked, "Taehyung, did you drink my soup?"

Taehyung scowled. "Of course not! I just changed a bowl of soup for you. Otherwise, your squab soup would be cold!"

"How do you have the nerve to say this? Look at yourself, as strong as a horse. How could you steal your sister's soup?" Yeji couldn't help scolding Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at his mother aggrievedly. "Mom, am I really your son?!"

"No, I picked you up from the trash!" Yeji said and handed another bowl of soup to Lalisa. "Lili, drink more soup. You've become thinner after you were injured in school. You are finally looking better these days. I think you should have more nourishing food."

Lalisa thanked Yeji all smiles. Yeji nodded in satisfaction and turned to chat with the others. Lalisa drank the soup and blinked at Taehyung. The latter glared at Lalisa and snorted.

Yeji turned around only to see Taehyung glaring at Lalisa. She patted Taehyung's head hard. "If you dare glare at your sister again, I'll gouge out your eyes!"

"Mom! I'm actually not your son am I?!" Taehyung spluttered.

Jiwon was amused by the mother and son.

"No, you aren't!" Yeji said coldly, "Otherwise, why are you so difficult and your first and second brothers are so well-behaved?!"

"Mom, I can be difficult too!" Jimin took sides with his brother.

"Shut up." Yeji was amused by Jimin.

Jimin winked at Taehyung. Lalisa laughed out loud. Every time Taehyung played jokes on her, he would be scolded. Then he would come to 'abuse' Jimin...

Why didn't he come to Yoongi? Well, that was because he would only end up being beaten up by Yoongi if he did.

If Taehyung bullied her, he would only be... mass brawled by everyone, so he could only vent his anger on Sa. As for Yoongi, haha, he would never become his punching bag.

Yoongi patted Taehyung's shoulder. "You know, as long as Lili is around, Mom can't see anyone else."

Taehyung nodded in satisfaction. At least, his brothers were also ignored by his mother.

The others must feel very helpless if they knew what Taehyung was thinking...

The new round of present giving started after dinner. Yeji gifted Lalisa a scarf, while Yang Jingchao gave her a pass. He said to Lalisa, "Lili, with this pass, you can enter the military camp and receive training. I'll customize a training course for you to help you build up your body."

Lalisa was very happy to hear that. She was wondering how to work out. If she asked Jungkook to help her, he would probably refuse her because he couldn't bear to see her suffer. As for Yoongi... well, he was a choice even worse than Jungkook.

Lalisa took over the pass and thanked Yang Jingchao excitedly.

Yang Jingchao was glad that Lalisa was excited to receive the pass. He took a look at his fourth son, sighed and remained silent.

"Lili, come here." General Yang beckoned Lalisa.

Lalisa came up to General Yang and called him, "Grandpa."

General Yang nodded all smiled and handed her a piece of white jade. "This is a warm jade. It's good for your health if you bring it with you. Just as your uncle said, you're too thin. This jade will do you some good."

Lalisa was really moved because at the moment General Yang handed her this warm jade, 008 suddenly popped up and told her that this jade was very precious and her physical points would go up soon if she brought this warm jade with her.

Lalisa thanked General Yang. The Min Family people were also moved, especially Hyunbin. He said, "General Yang, this is too precious. We..."

"Lili is my granddaughter. Don't instruct me on what I can give to her." General Yang knew what Hyunbin was about to say, so he scowled and said coldly, "Understood?"

"Thank you very much." Hyunbin said awkwardly.

General Yang waved and turned his eyes to Lalisa. "Do you like it?"

Lalisa nodded hard. She was so moved that she sobbed. "This is the most meaningful birthday I've ever had."

Except for Grandpa, no one would give her birthday presents as special as these ones.

Including Jungkook?

Lalisa closed her eyes. She didn't know Jungkook was rich before because he always wore a white shirt and jeans. She thought his family was poor, so she never asked him for a birthday present. She would only ask him to treat her to dinner and every time Jungkook would take her to a restaurant with delicious food... And later when she learned that his family was actually rich, she still asked him to treat her dinner, and Jungkook even thought that her only interest was food...

Although she was a foodie indeed, Jungkook never knew that she had been waiting for him to prepare her a surprise birthday present.

However... just several days before her birthday, he asked to break up with her.

"Hey, what are you thinking of?" Taehyung put his arm around her shoulder and handed her a key. Lalisa raised his eyebrows in shock. "Wow, a car key?"

"Yes, do you still remember our bet? If you win the bet, I will gift you a sports car. Now this is me keeping my word." Taehyung smiled and took out another key. "But this is for the bet. I also prepared a birthday present for you."

"Is this a key to an apartment?" Lalisa looked at Taehyung. "Did you gift me an apartment?"

That was not Taehyung's style!

Taehyung touched the tip of her nose, raised his chin and said loudly, "Are you kidding me? Do you think I'm so generous?"

Lalisa was amused by his words. "Of course not!"

Taehyung laughed. With his chin up and chest out, he said with a smile, "This is the key to a fishery. I bought a fishery for you, where there are Australian lobsters and other seafood. If you want to eat seafood later, you can just go to the fishery. Do you like it? Is it a surprise to you?"

It was a great surprise for Lalisa indeed. Although she wanted to tell Taehyung that she was not that gluttonous, she couldn't resist the charm of this present! Now if she wanted to eat abalone, she wouldn't have to get in line at a seafood restaurant! If she wanted to eat Australian lobster, she wouldn't have to wait for the air-transported products to arrive! She could go straight to the fishery!

At this time, she thought of something. She took Taehyung's hand and smiled slyly. "But Taehyung, the seafood in the fishery will be eaten up one day if it's not re-supplied. You will keep supplying seafood to the fishery, won't you?"

"Well..." Taehyung suddenly felt that he had fallen into a trap...

The others were all amused by Taehyung. Lalisa put away the keys in satisfaction. "I like your gifts very much. Thank you, Taehyung."

Taehyung enjoyed Lalisa's sweet words very much. Disgusted at his smug look, Jimin came up, nudged Taehyung aside and handed a card to Lalisa. "Lili, this is a life-long free-service card for my company's service. If your company needs a network security system, I'll be at your service at any time."

Lalisa raised her eyebrows. "But I can still get your service for free without this card, can't I?"

Jimin looked at Lalisa and the latter chuckled. "Jimin, you are being stingy giving this to me as a birthday present."

"Yes, Taehyung gifted Lili a fishery. Your gift is kinda... unpresentable." Woosung jested.

The others all nodded. "Yes, Jimin is too stingy."

Jimin looked at them helplessly. "Do you how much my company's network security system is? It charges at least ten million Yuan!"

"So? It won't cost you much." Taehyung glanced at him. "This can't be taken as your birthday present. You gotta prepare Lili another present!"

Jimin stared at Taehyung and wished he could slap him straight over to Antarctica. Fortunately, he was prepared for this, so he smiled, took out another card from another pocket and handed it Lalisa, saying with a smile, "That card doesn't count. This is my real present."

Lalisa looked at this black card and was confused. This card looked special. It didn't look like a bank card, credit card or room card...

"Then what is it?" Jiyoon Muqing raised her eyebrows and asked, "Don't tell me it's a shopping card."

Jimin looked at Lalisa. "Guess what card it is."

Lalisa shook her head, "I have no idea."

Jimin looked at the others complacently. Yeji frowned. "Don't keep us guessing. Go on! We're waiting for you!"

"Mom~" Jimin looked aggrieved.

Taehyung was very happy to see this scene. He laughed out loud. "So you aren't Mom's son either. Don't struggle anymore. Just tell us the answer."

"Okay." Jimin said with a smile, "This card is the key to the motorhome I specially designed for Lili, so my birthday present for her is a motorhome."

Lalisa looked at Jimin in astonishment. Jimin laughed. "I heard that you were going to shoot a movie with Mino, right? After you enter the entertainment circle, you'll need a nanny van, so to make sure that you can sleep well, I think you will need a motorhome. I designed and modified this car and it has passed the certification of Vehicle Administration. It's a stretch car. You can sleep and handle official business on it. Isn't it great?"

Yeji raised her eyebrows. "Yes, it's not bad. Now I forgive you for keeping us guessing."

Jimin laughed. "My present is better than Taehyung's, isn't it?"

Lalisa was so moved that she went speechless. How lucky she was to have such good brothers!

"Don't be too moved. I spent over sixty million Yuan on that car. Lili, shoot more movies and pay me back..." Jimin jested.

Lalisa nodded with a smile. "Sure."

A motorhome wouldn't take much money, but Jimin spent so much money on it, which meant that he had taken pains to make this car.

"You can rest assured this car is the safest car in the world. Even the staff of Vehicle Administration praised this car. And it can speed up within 0.0001 seconds. Its performance is better than most cars."

"How about its safety performance?" Woosung raised his eyebrows and looked at Jimin. As a car fan, he knew a lot about cars.

Jimin turned up the corners of his mouth and raised his eyebrows. "Second Cousin, you can drive a tank to bump against this car. I bet the one who is injured is you."

Lalisa gaped. "Is it really so great?"

"Sure. It's specially modified by me! Have some faith in me!"

"Let's have a look at the car some other day?" Woosung didn't believe him. "To be honest, I don't have faith in you."

"What do you mean?!" Jimin snorted. "Okay, this car was actually modified by the top car modifiers in the world who I hired!"

Dojoon smiled. "That's more like it."

Jimin snorted. He spent most of the money on these car modifiers. Otherwise, he could have saved at least twenty million Yuan. But the motorhome was his present for his sister, so there was no room for error...

Seeing their presents were all so precious, Yoongi felt great pressure. He hesitated and handed a gun to Lisa. "Use this to defend yourself." Then he explained, "I've handled the procedures. Feel free to use this gun."

Although Lalisa was very happy, she was a bit afraid of holding a real gun...

Yoongi smiled. "The gun hasn't been loaded."

Lalisa was relieved to hear that. "Thank you, Yoongi." Yoongi rubbed at her hair and also handed a card to her. "Well, I don't know what you like..."

Lalisa looked at this bank card and the corner of her eyes twitched. Then she said with a bright smile, "I like this present! Yoongi, thank you!"

Yoongi sighed. "I..."

Lalisa interrupted him. "I do like it! It's money!" Everyone loves money!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.6K 31
5 peoples' DNA put into a child. How does the creator react when someone did something wrong? The child is birthed with an extra surprise. The creato...
256K 8K 183
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
41.9K 1.3K 180
The once rich girl Lee Lalisa lost her mother when she was born. She was then dumped overseas by her own father when she was little to her own device...
153K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad