Strike Back, Proud Goddess ||...

By ForAMillennium_

Min Lisa, a girl growing up in a poor countryside family, finds that she's actually the daughter of a wealthy... More

𝑰
𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑽
𝑽
𝑽𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑿
𝑿
𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿 😭
𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽 ❀
𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑳
𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳
𝑳𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑽
𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿π‘ͺ
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿
π‘ͺ
π‘ͺ𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿 (𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓)

𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰

749 15 3
By ForAMillennium_

Ambassador Gao was a bit surprised. He and Qin Yue were friends for years. His granddaughter fell into trouble yesterday and Qin Yue asked him to do him a favor. He had agreed for the sake of their friendship. Did his granddaughter make trouble again?

"I don't understand. What do you mean, Mr. Jeon?" Ambassador Gao pretended not to understand Jungkook's words.

Jungkook gazed at him, turned up the corners of his mouth and took the box back, saying with a smile, "Ambassador Gao, since you're in such good terms with Grandpa Qin that you can even put aside your wife's life for his granddaughter, I can only give up. Then I'll be going."

Ambassador Gao paused, hurriedly grabbed the box and said to Jungkook fawningly, "Mr. Jeon, don't get me wrong. Qin Yue is just an acquaintance. I asked you because I didn't know what you wanted me to do."

This Mr. Jeon didn't save him any face. He was so mysterious that no one could find out about his real identity, his family or anything else about him except that he was the boss of Long Xiao Group.

Jungkook looked at Ambassador Gao, relaxed his hand and sat back down, whilst smiling. "I see. I thought you..."

Before Jungkook finished, Ambassador Gao hurriedly interrupted him. "No, Qin Yue and I are not friends. Even if we're, as the ambassador, I won't play favoritism. I'm so grateful to you that you have given my wife a chance to survive. I certainly won't refuse you!"

Getting his promise, Jungkook smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. Thank you, Ambassador Gao."

Ambassador Gao looked at the box in his hand and shook his head with a smile. "No, I should thank you, Mr. Jeon."

"Okay, then I'll be going." Having achieved his aim, Jungkook took a look at his watch and smiled. "Please don't bother to see me out."

Ambassador Gao smiled. "Let me see you out. I'll send the medicinal herb to the hospital by the way."

Jungkook frowned when he heard this. He stopped his steps and looked back at Ambassador Gao, asking, "Where will your wife have her operation? In China or in France?"

"She took all the operations in France, so this time it's in France too..." Ambassador Gao answered with a smile.

Jungkook frowned, looked at him and pursed his lips. "Only doctors mastering traditional Chinese medicine know how to use this medicinal herb. It will be a waste of this herb if you give it to a doctor who doesn't know TCM well. Please bear this in mind, Ambassador Gao."

"I know, but I have no choice." Ambassador Gao sighed and was about to speak, when Jungkook took out a pen, wrote an address on a piece of paper and handed it to Ambassador Gao. "As far as I know, this hospital is not bad. They have the best doctors in this field. If you trust me, you can try this hospital."

Ambassador Gao looked at the address and smiled. He knew this hospital it was very famous in Paris, and even throughout whole France, but it was a private hospital. He chose a public hospital instead of this one because he was afraid of medical accidents. He looked at Jungkook...

Jungkook frowned. "Please keep this address. If you trust me, you can try there. If you don't, it's also your choice."

Jungkook said and walked outside. Ambassador Gao hurriedly followed him. "Mr. Jeon, don't take me the wrong way. I surely appreciate you. I'll take my wife to the hospital you have recommended. I trust you. Thank you for recommending this hospital to me."

Jungkook kept walking expressionlessly and Ambassador Gao kept thanking Jungkook. Jungkook almost got impatient with his grateful words. He stopped walking and looked back at Ambassador Gao, saying, "Ambassador Gao, you don't have to thank me. We just helped each other."

Lalisa had been waiting for Jungkook in the car. The latter walked out of the embassy and got into the car. Ambassador Gao walked out of the embassy behind him and asked his secretary to prepare a car for him, saying that he was going back home to tell his wife the good news.

His secretary looked at the time. The office time of the embassy was almost over. He nodded and went to drive the car. As soon as Ambassador Gao left, Grandpa Qin and his men arrived at the embassy.

In the car, Lalisa was driving the car and looked at Jungkook whose face was dark. She raised her eyebrows and asked with a smile, "What happened? You can't handle the ambassador? He rejected our Young Master?"

Jungkook cast a cool glance at Lalisa as if he was saying how could it be possible?

Lalisa chuckled. "Then why do you look unhappy?"

"He talked too much." Jungkook frowned.

He was worried that Ambassador Gao would say something that he shouldn't say.

Lalisa paused and then realized that Jungkook was worrying that Ambassador Gao talked too much and would leak his secret. She tittered. It seemed that he was annoyed by a chatterbox, but...

"Don't worry. Since he can become an ambassador, he knows what he can and can't say, so you don't have to be worried." Lalisa took Jungkook's hand. "You must be tired. Let's go back and take a rest. The harder times lie ahead."

In the following days, she had to deal with the affairs in the show field, as well as the factory, in addition to the promotion clip. Besides, she still had to deal with Grandpa Qin. Oh, she would be terribly busy in the coming days!

Jungkook nodded, tore off his skin mask and threw it aside. Lalisa looked at him and couldn't help asking, "Do you wear this when you're in Long Xiao?"

If he did, then no one in the Long Xiao Group could recognize him when he didn't wear the mask.

"No, our men know how I really look. We'll only put on skin masks when we meet outsiders. We've worn the skin masks for years, so many people know these are not our real faces, so they won't suspect our identities."

He certainly didn't control the Long Xiao Group with his face.

Lalisa nodded and knew what his words meant.

"I see."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and looked at Lalisa. The latter was concentrated on driving and didn't speak. Jungkook was about to ask what she meant when she suddenly asked, "Oh yes, how are things with Seokjin?"

She hadn't heard how things were going over there since yesterday. Was Long Xiao really so powerful as to take over all the businesses of the Kloss family? If so, she had to work harder. Otherwise, she wouldn't be worthy of Jungkook!

When she was still the heiress of the Empire Group, she didn't have this problem, but now she was just an ugly duckling that returned to her rich family. Although this little duckling had been gaining successes along the way, it was still hard for her to stand side by side with Jungkook!

"They have finished their task." Jungkook smiled and his eyes had a cold gleam. They molested and kidnapped his girlfriend, but he just took their companies. He was too merciful to them! "Without Kloss Yves, the Kloss family is nothing. We don't have to worry about them."

Lalisa nodded. "But how about the Ciffa Gang?" Lalisa looked at Jungkook and frowned. "The Ciffa Gang is a powerful gang. Will they just walk away and pretend nothing has happened?"

Jungkook glanced at Lalisa and turned up the corners of his mouth. Then he rubbed at Lalisa's hair and said with a smile, "Long Xiao is powerful too. We won't leave them any chance to fight back."

Lalisa shrugged and said with a smile, "Okay."

The two of them went back to the hotel and had some food before they went to sleep.

Lalisa was exhausted. Jungkook was also tired although he was much stronger than her. After washing herself up, Lalisa went to bed and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Jungkook dealt with the affairs of the Jeon's International Group and Long Xiao and then went to sleep too.

The next morning, Lalisa was awakened by Mino's call. When she woke up, Jungkook had already left. She took a look at the caller ID, groaned and picked up the call. "Dear Director Ning, it's immoral to wake people up so early in the morning! I was exhausted yesterday. Can't you let me sleep for a little bit longer?"

She was so tired these days that she had even given up doing yoga in the morning just to sleep a bit longer, but Mino disturbed her sweet dream with the call! That was really annoying!

Mino didn't feel guilty at all. He said, "Come on, I stayed up overnight! Get up!"

Lalisa covered herself with the quilt and grunted. "I'm not as energetic as you. You know, after leaving the sanatorium, I was hospitalized more than once. I'm not even as strong as ordinary people, let alone you. I can't compare with you!"

Hearing Lalisa's words, Mino paused and then said, "Don't you want to see the posters that we shot yesterday? And the promotion clip has also been finished. Come have a look."

Lalisa snapped up from the bed and her eyes lit up. "They've been finished?"

Hearing her excited voice, Mino snorted arrogantly, "You can continue to sleep."

You've already written me up! How can I continue to sleep?

Of course she wouldn't say this. She laughed fawningly. "Director Ning, you know work is always the most important thing to me. Let's meet in a cafe in ten minutes."

"Just come to my room." Mino said unhappily. "If you think it's inconvenient, bring your boyfriend with you. I don't want to have to bother with washing my face and changing."

Mino took a look at himself in the mirror. Since he stayed up overnight, his stubble had come out and he had two big dark circles. Most importantly, now he didn't look handsome at all! He would never show up in public with this face, even though he was not in China!

He must keep up a good image anytime, anywhere.

The corner of her eyes twitched when Lalisa heard Mino's words. "Alright, I know you don't want to go out. Jungkook is not around. I'll go to your room alone."

"Wait a minute. You can't come here alone. You must bring someone with you." Mino was very vigilant.

Lalisa took a breath and said, "Do you forget Sister Jennie? She also starred in the video. Call her to your room too!"

Besides, this was in Paris. Who would take pictures of him with a candid camera? Although you are the most famous director in China, no one will be so stupid as to hide outside your room to take pictures of you!

Mino paused, grunted in response and hung up the call.

Lalisa slowly got up and wash up. Then she changed and went towards Mino's room.

Outside Mino's room, she met Jennie who wore exquisite makeup. Lalisa greeted her with a smile. Jennie walked up to her only to find Lalisa looked gaunt, so she asked, "You didn't sleep well last night?"

"No, I'm just too tired these days, so I look a bit languid." Lalisa said and rang the doorbell. "How about you, Sister Jennie?"

"Well, I slept very well." Just then, Mino opened the door. Lalisa blinked in surprise when she saw that he was even gaunter than her. "Director Ning, did you really stay up overnight?"

"Of course. Do you think I lied to you?" Mino took an unhappy glance at Lalisa and turned into his room.

Lalisa shrugged and followed him in, so did Jennie. Lalisa said, "Oh, you are really devoted to your work. I can't believe you didn't sleep the whole night to finish the work. I won't push you. You don't have to work so hard."

No one found that at the moment they walked into the room, someone secretly took photos of them.

"Oh, shut up. Save it." Mino glared at Lalisa, lay on the sofa and pointed at his laptop with his eyes closed. "Take a look. I'll take a nap."

Jennie looked at Mino and frowned. "Let me order you a breakfast."

Mino shook his head. "I'll have it after taking a nap."

"Order me one too. I haven't had breakfast." Lalisa said as she viewed the photos in the laptop.

Jennie looked at Lalisa who never forgot food and smiled helplessly. "Okay, I'll also order one for you."

Jennie ordered breakfast and came to view the photos with Lalisa.

Lalisa browsed the photos and gave a satisfactory smile. She turned her eyes to Mino who was lying on the sofa snoring and complimented, "Director Ning, no wonder you are so popular! This promotion clip is a masterpiece!"

Jennie nodded with a smile. "Yes, he is really strong in this field, much stronger than others."

Seeing that Mino was sleeping, Lalisa stood up and said, "Let's not disturb Director Ning's sleeping..." She took out a USB disk that she prepared and copied the photos and video into the USB disk. "I'll send you the photos. Can you release some photos in the Microblog, Sister Jennie?"

Jennie smiled. "Sure. No problem." Then she blinked at Lalisa. "You've paid me a salary, so you don't have to thank me."

Lalisa smiled. At this time, the doorbell rang. Jennie went to open the door. The hotel staff sent them the breakfast they ordered. Jennie thanked the hotel staff and brought the breakfast into the room. "Are you going to have breakfast now?"

"Well, I'll eat it in my room. Otherwise, I'll feel guilty if Director Ning is awakened by the aroma of the food." Lalisa took a look at the computer and said, "The copying still has 40% unfinished. Wait a minute."

Jennie nodded, took a look at Mino who was sleeping on the sofa, walked into the bedroom, took a blanket and covered Mino with it. Lalisa glanced at her and continued to stare at the computer.

They left the room after copying all the photos and videos into the USB disk. Lalisa invited Jennie to visit her room and the latter smiled. "No, thanks. I don't want to play gooseberry. I'm going back to my room and take a rest, and then I'll hang out with my brother at 1 pm."

When Lalisa went back to her room, she didn't hasten to upload the photos to the Microblog but leisurely had breakfast, opened the curtains and began to pick photos from the USB disk. After sending the photos she picked to Jennie, she began to choose photos she would release. Gazing at the photos, Lalisa suddenly felt sad. She pursed her lips when she looked at the photos that she made with the identity of Lalisa. If it hadn't been the skin mask Jungkook gave to her, she would never have been able to become Lalisa again...

When Lalisa reminisced about the past, Lalisa's cell phone suddenly rang. It was from Jennie. Lalisa raised her eyebrows and picked up the call. "What's up, Sister Jennie?"

"Lili, we've been set up by someone." Jennie sounded worried.

Lalisa's face sank and she asked, " What happened?"

"Check the Microblog." Jennie said, "We were taken photos by someone with a candid camera when we went into Mino's room just now."

Lalisa felt that her heart missed a beat. No... so there was really someone who hid outside Mino's room and took photos of them with a candid camera?! Was Director Ning so popular?

"Are they trying to fabricate a sex scandal among us?" If so, that was ridiculous.

"They didn't take photos of our face but just our backs." Jennie said, "But the one who they tried to set up is not us but Mino. Now there are all rumors about Mino in the Microblog, and they even dug out the old news about him. It must be a long-planned plot."

Lalisa scowled and asked, "Does Mino know this? Have you told him about this?"

Jennie took a deep breath and shook her head. "No, I don't dare to tell him. From what I know of him, if he knows this, he'll surely make a big fuss and can't fall asleep for days in anger. Now let him have a good sleep. I've asked my brother and the others not to tell him about this matter. Now the problem is how are we going to clarify the photos."

Lalisa pursed her lips. "Fortunately, we entered his room together and they only took photos of our backs. I'll investigate who did this."

Jennie asked in surprise, "Can you find out who did this?"

Lalisa paused. Oh, yes, no one knew she had 008. "No, but Jungkook can. I'll call him and ask him to find out who did this. But it will take some time. I'll release a post with The Queen's Microblog account, clarifying for Director Ning. You can also release some posts to clarify for him. As for the people behind this affair, let's be patient to find out who they are. Once we know who they are, we must make them pay the price."

She would never take the initiative to provoke anyone, but she would never let off anyone who offended her or her friends. Even if that person had a powerful background, she wouldn't be scared! The powerful Kloss family was a good example!

Even if she couldn't handle the situation, Jungkook would help her.

"Yes, don't worry. Let's take our time." Lalisa said and was about to hang up, when she suddenly thought of something. She asked, "Does Mino have any enemies?"

Jennie frowned and sighed. "He has too many enemies. Most of his enemies are suspects."

"Then that will be hard to find a clue from them." Lalisa sighed and hung up the call. Then she logged in to The Queen's account, edited the photos and released a post.

"I just saw a ridiculous post on the Microblog. Miss He Jennie and I went to Director Ning Mino's room in the hotel to see the posters that he made for us, but someone took photos of us with a candid camera and claimed that we had sex with Director Ning! That was absurd! I'll lodge a lawsuit against the detractors! These despicable rumors are simply intolerable!"

"These are the photos that Director Ning made for our company. Our fashion show will be held in three days in Paris Fashion Week. You are welcome to watch our show. [Photos]"

Lalisa took a look at the most searched hashtag list and frowned. As she expected, Mino's name was on the list.

Obviously they tried to set Mino up. Jennie and she were just used as tools against Mino. They happened to be there, so... they got involved in this scandal...

Thinking of this possibility, Lalisa narrowed her eyes, hurriedly stood up and rushed towards Mino's room. She arrived at him room only to see two girls stealthily standing at the door of his room. Lalisa narrowed her eyes and rushed up asking, "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

Seeing her, the two girls dodged her stare and hurriedly turned to leave.

The waiter also straightened up and was about to leave. Lalisa hurriedly took one of the two girls' arms, scowled and snapped, "You haven't told me what you are doing here!"

"What are you doing?!" That girl shook off her hand and turned to leave. Lalisa hastened to catch up with them but sprained her ankle. She yelled, "Stop!"

"Nuts!" The girls looked back at Lalisa with disdain and hurriedly walked away.

"What are you doing here?" A cold voice rang behind Lalisa.

Hearing this cold voice, Lalisa swallowed her saliva in chagrin. Damn, Kookie saw her fall over! But she didn't have the time to explain to him. She pointed at the girls and shouted out loud, "Kookie, catch them. Hurry up!"

Jungkook took a look at Little Six behind him and the latter raced up and stood in the way of the two girls. At this time, Little Five also came over dragging a man... Lalisa took a look at the man who was caught by Little Five. It was that waiter who was opening the door of Mino's room just now.

With a dark face, Jungkook helped Lalisa get up from the floor and asked her coldly, "What happened?"

Lalisa touched her nose awkwardly and said, "Some people wanted to set Director Ning up. They took photos of us with a candid camera when Sister Jennie and I went into Director Ning's room, and released the photos on the Microblog. I saw the photos and came out to have to look, and I happened to see them trying to get into Director Ning's room."

Hearing her words, Jungkook frowned. Lalisa secretly smiled in her heart when she saw Jungkook's look. So he actually cared about his friend Mino. Otherwise, he wouldn't have looked so angry when he heard what she said. She understood his feelings. These people were really nasty. They even tried to get into Director Ning's room... If she hadn't stopped them, no one would know what would happen!

"You mean when you saw them trying to get into Mino's room, you didn't call me but came up to stop them by yourself?" Jungkook's face grew darker and darker.

"Well..." Lalisa looked at Jungkook and suddenly felt a chill over her spine. She blinked. So he was angry not because some people had tried to set Mino up but because she didn't turn to him for help and came up to confront them by herself?

Oh, so she read him wrong!

"No, I didn't bring my phone..." Jungkook raised Lalisa's hand in which there was her cell phone. Lalisa froze and then still tried to make an excuse. "Well, I didn't have enough time. They would have gotten into Director Ning's room if I called you. And if they did, Director Ning would be unable to prove he is innocent."

"You don't have to worry about Mino!" Jungkook scowled. Why was he so unhappy when he heard this girl worried about another man?!

Lalisa pursed her lips and said in a small voice, "The problem is that I'm also involved in this matter... They took the photos of Sister Jennie and me when we entered Director Ning's room! How could I just sit by and watch them entering Director Ning's room?"

Jungkook looked at this little woman that was still trying to defend herself, and he frowned. It had been quite a while before he said helplessly, "You..."

Jungkook took a look at Little Six who took the two women's arms and pulled them with him. These women immediately screamed, "Help! Someone is sexually assaulting me!"

Lalisa, "..." How do you have the nerve to say this?! The fact is that you are trying to sexually assault Director Ning!

Jungkook scowled and stared coldly at the women. "Keep screaming if you want to die."

"Do you dare to kill us here?!" One of the women asked provocatively and they began to struggle hard. Little Six frowned and Jungkook said coldly, "Get a copy of the surveillance video and send the two women to the police station. As for this waiter, call his manager over and tell him what happened. Then throw him over to the police station with these women. Make these thieves get the punishment they deserve!"

The women was awed by Jungkook's overwhelming aura and didn't dare to struggle anymore. Hearing that they were going to send them to the police station, they hurriedly said, "Someone paid us to do this. He left a message on our social media accounts and asked us to take some photos in this room and upload them to the Internet. He promised to pay us five hundred thousand Euros when we succeeded. We thought this money was easy to earn, so we agreed..."

Lalisa narrowed her eyes. "Do you know who he is?"

The girl shook their heads. "No... We just know his social media account and don't know anything else about him. Please, let us go."

"Let you go?" The door of Mino's room was suddenly opened. Mino who looked gaunt stood at the door. He stared at the women darkly and sneered. "If you managed to get into my room, would you let me off so easily?"

Lalisa looked at Mino carefully, pursed her lips and asked in a low voice, "Director Ning, are you alright?"

Mino took a look at Lalisa and shrugged. "I'm fine. Thank you, Lili. If it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't have been able to prove my innocence. That would have affected my movie."

Lalisa shrugged. Jungkook took a look at Little Five and Little Six, and then at Mino. "I'll leave these people to you. It's up to you whether to send them to the police station or interrogate them in the interrogation room yourself."

"Interrogation room?" Mino took a look at Jungkook who turned up the corners of his mouth and looked at Mino coldly, "Don't you know my identity?"

Mino paused. They surely knew the other identity of Jungkook. He was the famous Mr. J! But he didn't tell them about this, so they just pretended not to know that identity of his. It turned out that Jungkook had known they were aware of his real identity but were just pretending not to know!

Oh, he was insidious!

Jungkook didn't bother to talk with Mino anymore. He carried Lalisa and turned to walk towards his room as he warned Mino coldly, "I'll give you one day to solve this matter. You'll regret it if you don't solve it in time and it affects The Queen."

Mino wanted to curse him, but Jungkook had already left. Mino could only take a deep breath and looked at Little Five and Little Six, saying, "Don't send them to the police station. I have faith in your ability, so I'll leave them to you. Make them confess and solve this trouble for your boss' future wife. I have something else to tend to. Thank you."

Little Five and Little Six exchanged a glance and Little Five looked at Mino and asked, "Mr. Ning, won't you interrogate them yourself?"

Mino shook his head and said seriously, "These small shrimps are not as important as my current matters." Then he took a look at Lalisa and Jungkook's room and shrugged. "Your Young Master just ordered me to solve this within today. I have to try harder."

Then he waved his hands. "Go ahead. Go ahead."

He acted as if it was none of his business.

Little Six and Little Five exchanged a glance and suddenly wanted to ignore this matter, but then they thought that Miss Lisa was involved in this, so they still took these people away in the end.

When Mino came back to his room, his casual look immediately disappeared and his face darkened. Lisa and Jennie must have known this news. Jennie didn't tell him because she was worried about him and wanted to tell him about this news after he woke up. And Lisa must have been reminded by Jennie not to tell him, so they all kept this news from him.

But his men in China would tell him, even though the two of them didn't tell him. He had received many calls from his assistant and his acquaintances.

Mino sat down on the sofa and turned on his laptop. The first hashtag on the most searched hashtag list was the posts that Lalisa and Jennie released. Looking at the screen, Mino frowned...

He took out his cell phone and called someone. Before he said anything, the other side of the line said, "Director Ning, now the Microblog is in an uproar. What should we do now?"

"Investigate who tried to set me up! Once you find out who he is, kill him!" Mino said and a dark gleam flickered across his eyes. He snapped his laptop shut and coldly said, "Tell the PR department to issue a statement, declaring that our company will hold the rumormonger liable through legal means, just like The Queen!"

The other side immediately agreed, and Mino hung up. At this time, someone called him. He frowned and answered the call, "Dad."

"You brat! I've told you for a long time not to fool around in the entertainment circle and come back to work in our family's company! Now look what you have done! Can you explain the news to me?! Can you explain the journalists waiting downstairs!" Ning Feng's grumpy sound rang.

Mino's face grew darker when he heard his father's words. "Someone set me up. I didn't do those things. Ask the PR department of your company to issue a statement, declaring that we'll sue the rumormongers, and I'll also have my studio issue a statement too. The rumormongers have to be responsible for damaging my reputation. And I'm going to sue that Microblog celebrity who spread this rumor about me! He has to compensate for my loss!"

Hearing Mino's angry words, Ning Feng frowned. "They must have some evidence against you. Otherwise, how dare they..."

"Evidence?" Mino sneered. "I bet they haven't got any 'evidence' against me! They tried to send some women into my room and take some photos as evidence, but my friend found out about it and stopped them. Okay, just do what I said. I'll make them know who is ruling the entertainment circle!"

As soon as Ning Feng hung up, someone knocked on the door of Mino's room. Mino opened the door only to see Jennie and her brothers standing at the door. He frowned. "Why are you here?"

Jennie looked at him in worry. "Are you alright?"

Mino smiled. "Sure, I'm fine. I may have some serious trouble if the two women had gotten into my room. Fortunately, Lili stopped them! I'm sure nothing bad will happen to me."

At this time, Taehyung living in the next room also rushed in. He said, "I knew you would be set up one day!"

Mino took a look at him. "Then it must be because of your curse that I have this trouble!"

"Oh, bullsh*t." Taehyung shouted, "If my curse works, my sister would have already broken up with Jungkook a long time ago!"

"Oh..." Everyone turned their eyes to Taehyung.

Taehyung immediately covered his mouth with a hand and shook his head. "No, I didn't mean that. Don't get me wrong. I hope my sister and Jungkook are in love forever!" Then he said, "I've had my brother hack that ID account and locate its IP address. It's in City A and the account is newly registered. The posts released with that account are all quality ones. It seems that the owner of the account tried to build the credibility of his posts. This is a long-planned plot. This guy must hate you very much."

Sehun raised his eyebrows and looked at Mino. "Your new movie will be played in more than ten days. Will this scandal affect your new movie?"

Mino narrowed his eyes and looked at Sehun. "Well, Jungkook has given me an ultimatum that I must solve this matter today. Otherwise he will beat me if this matter affects his girlfriend's reputation! So I will solve it today!"

Then he sneered. "Since they have given me a chance to promote my new movie, I will satisfy them!"

Jennie looked at Mino and asked seriously, "Do you know who is behind this plot?"

"It must be one of my enemies. Since he dares to set me up, he must have some power in the entertainment circle. Since they want to die, I don't mind sending them to hell." Mino said coldly and turned his eyes to Jennie. "Sorry for involving you in this."

Jennie smiled. "It's alright. As long as we're proven innocent in the end."

"It may take some time, but it's easy to prove you two are innocent." Mino said, "Just now Lili caught the two women, and there were chat records between that person and those women. You can be proven clean as long as we issue the chat record to the Internet."

Jennie smiled. "That's good"

They were chatting happily, but at that moment in Lalisa and Jungkook's room...

Lalisa looked innocently at Jungkook and blinked pitifully, "I didn't do it intentionally!"

She just fell over but why were her knees broken?! And they even bled!

And Jungkook happened to see this scene!

Why was she so unlucky?

"You would have been punished by me if you did it intentionally." Jungkook gazed deeply at Lalisa.

Lalisa blinked. "How will you punish me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 420 76
A rewrite of my self-insert Star Wars story, Galactic Overlord. More chapters, story arcs, character interactions etc I got isekai'd into Star Wars a...
119K 3.3K 200
The once rich girl Lee Lalisa lost her mother when she was born. She was then dumped overseas by her own father when she was little to her own device...
664K 12.1K 80
| I DO NOT OWN ENCANTO OR ANY CHARACTERS FROM THE MOVIE ITSELF, ONLY Y/N OR ANY OF HER FAMILY MEMBERS | pronouns for reader will be at the top of the...
124K 3.4K 200
Synopsis He stood beside her bed and stared at her face in wonder if it's real. A smile appeared on his lips seeing her fluttering eyelashes as she w...