šš€š’š“ || šš€š‘šŠ š’š”šš†...

By blue_hourr

"š™‹š™§š™¤š™¢š™žš™Ø š™©š™¤ š™§š™šš™¢š™šš™¢š™—š™šš™§ š™¢š™š š™–š™”š™§š™žš™œš™š™©?" š˜¼ š™‹š™–š™§š™  š™Žš™Ŗš™£š™œš™š™¤š™¤š™£ š™š™–š™£š™›š™žš™˜š™©š™žš™¤š™£ ... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue
Authors Notes & shameless self promo
Special Chapter

13

1.6K 70 13
By blue_hourr

*RING RING*

"You may now be dismissed! But remember everyone! Don't forget your projects!!!" The professor said as the bell rang.

"Sora Sora!" Eujij happily nudged her friends shoulders.

"What" Sora replied unbrothered and continued putting her stuff away.

"Do you have any more classes today" Eujin asked.

"Yea I have one more at 2:30" Sora said.

"That's great, cuz we should totally go to that new restaurant that just opened a fee days ago! I've seen so many people post about it on Instagram!!! And it's not to far away from our school" Eujin continued rambling on how much she wanted to go.

"Sure why not, my treat I guess" Sora said making her friend squel in Joy.

"Oh my gosh!!! Really! EEK you're the best" Eujin said hugging her bestfriend and gave her a small peck on the cheek.

"Ewww for away" Sora said pretending to make a disgusted face.

"Now come on let's go, lead the way" Sora said standing to the side and gesturing her friend to lead the way.

....

"Woah this place is lit" Eujin said as they both entered.

"I heard they're famous for their Tteokiboki, we should totally try that, OH AND THE KIMCHI!" Eujin happily squles again.

"I think you're just trying to make me broke right now" Sora chuckled.

"Hello their is it just two people today?" One of the workers came up to them.

"Yup" Eujin said popping the p

"Alright please follow me" The waitress said before leading them to a table for two by the windows.

"Here are the menu's please press the button over there when you would like to order" The waitress smiled before walking away.

"Let's just get a large Tteokiboki and small or medium Kimchi, and then we can share!" Eujin said

"Sure, I kinda wanna try the fish cakes too" Sora replied.

"Alright let's order!!!" Eujin let put a small giggle before pressing the button.

....

"Here's your order, please enjoy the food!" The same waitress from before said sitting their food down on the table and walked away.

"Eeeek! Imma take a bunch of photos and post them on my Instagram! I'm sure my Cherries would love to see me eating well!!" Eujin said taking her phone out and snapping a billion photos.

"Cherries?" Sora asked confused.

"Ah they're my fans!" Eujin smiled at the mention of her fans.

"Omg, on the topic of Instagram, you should totally get it! Like bro you would be soooo famous, like even your brother has it, Oh and Yeonjun and Soobin oppa! They both have it too! And I'm pretty sure that Sunghoon kid got it too" Eujin said trying to convince her dear friend to get it.

"Sure you can do that for me, and we'll you do that I will just eat my food" Sora chuckled handing Eujin her phone.

"Oh my gosh yayaya!" Eujin snatched the phone out if Sora's hands completely forgetting about the food.

....

"Done! I followed everyone for you too!" Eujin said giving Sora her phone back just to realize the girl had already eaten half the food.

"YAH!! YOU ATE ALL THE FOOD BRUH!" Eujin whined.

"Chill it's all yours now" Sora chuckled grabbing her phone back.

"Seriously k.soraa as my username?" Sora asked.

"I mean it's not bad" Eujin said while Sora just hummed in response.

"Woah! You have so many followers!" Sora said in shock looking at her friends account L.Eujinnie which had excatly 1million followers.

"Bruh you should see Seungmin, Soobin and Yeonjun's they have like a million and something followers or more" Eujin said.

Sora then quickly clicked on her brothers account which was k.seungminn just to did out he has 1.5million followers.

"WOAH THAT BISH NEVER TOLD ME HE WAS FAMOUS!" Sora quietly yelled, then started scrolling through her brothers Fred laughing at his selfies.

"Lemme see that stupid Soobins now" Sora chuckled before tapping onto the account that said s.oobinnie.

"WOAH! 1.6MILLION FOLLOWERS? THIS MAN IS MORE FAMOUS THAN MY BROTHER" Sora yelled causing stares from a few people.

"Sorry" She quickly bowed before turning her attention back to her phone.

"Gurl look at Yeonjun's" Eujin said stuffing her mouth with some Tteokiboki.

Clicking on the username C.junnie Sora immediately let out a gasp, "1.8Million?? Woah Yeonjun never told me that" Sora said.

"Now look st Sunghoon and Jake" Eujin said now stuffing some fish cakes in her mouth.

"p.sunghooniee, interesting" Sora chuckled at the username.

"Woah!! 2.3Million!?!?" Sora now let out a huge gasp.

"No wonder there was people staring st us in the Cafe yesterday" Sora said.

"Look at Jake's!" Eujin said happily

"Sure sure" Sora chuckled before clicking onto the username Sim.jakey

"Woah! He's got 2.3milloon aswell!?!" Sora said completely amazed that her life was surrounded with such popular people.

"Wait pass me you phone" Eujin said grabbing the hand out if Soras phone before she could say anything.

"Yo what" Sora questioned as her phone was just snatched out of her own hands.

"Now pose" Eujin said making Sora look at her with a questionable expression.

"What" Sora asked confused.

"Just do it, you have a pretty outfit on today anyways, wouldn't want to miss the chance" Eujin said forcing her friend to pose, who sadly just went along with it.

"Perfect" She said handing Sora her phone back.

"Now let's take a selfie" Eujin said grabbing out her phone this time.

....

L.Eujinnie

Liked by k.soraa and 50000 more
Went to the new restaurant with my bestie @ k.soraa!🤍

Comments

K.soraa (pinned comment)
💖

S.oobinee
When did Sora get insta?

K.seungminn
Hey the idiot got insta

Random1
Eek who's that girl? She's so pretty lemme follow her aswell!

Random2
Two pretty bestfriends💗💗

@ k.soraa is tagged in the post

Posted 7 hours ago

K.soraa

Liked by p.sunghoonie and 2000 others
Photo taken by the beautiful @ L.Eujinnie

Comments

L.Eujinnie (pinned comment)
Mah bestie💗

K.seungminn
Ay yo wassup sis

S.oobinee
Someone finally decided to keep up with trends 😂
C.junnie
You finally got insta 🥲

Random1
Woah the Park Sunghoon liked her post?

Random2
Park Sunghoon is following her?

Random3
Kim Seungmin's sister?

Random4
She's friends With Choi Yeonjun?

@ L.Eujinnie is tagged in this post

Posted 7 hours ago

Hey yall! A few important notes

1. I do not claim any of the photos or faces used above.

2. Yes I know they outfit and people are dirffent, please just ignor that lmao

3. I wasn't planning on updating again today, but think of this as an special gift or smth since I won't be updating for a bit as I won't have Wi-Fi!

Peace out -Author-nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 243 6
what the title says ooooo started 3/17/23 ended 3/24/23
11K 818 64
(Enhypen OT7 Ɨ OC) (Daily updates) "I want to be your safe space when you're tired of life." "If I call you Noona, it doesn't mean you look at me lik...
41K 1K 59
ā˜† us against the world. š˜žš˜©š˜¦š˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜®š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜„š˜¢š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦š˜³š˜“ š˜§š˜³š˜°š˜® š˜µš˜øš˜° š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜®š˜°š˜“š˜µ š˜§š˜¢š˜®š˜°š˜¶š˜“ š˜¬š˜±š˜°š˜± š˜Øš˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜±š˜“ š˜§š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜Æ...
625K 44.6K 53
š˜žš˜©š˜¦š˜Æ š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜§š˜¢š˜®š˜°š˜¶š˜“ š˜Šš˜Œš˜– š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜šš˜¬š˜ŗš˜—š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜Žš˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜± š˜°š˜§ š˜Šš˜°š˜®š˜±š˜¢š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜¦š˜“, š˜—š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜šš˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜©š˜°š˜°š˜Æ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¤š˜¦š˜„ š˜µš˜°...