Strike Back, Proud Goddess ||...

By ForAMillennium_

Min Lisa, a girl growing up in a poor countryside family, finds that she's actually the daughter of a wealthy... More

𝑰
𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑽
𝑽
𝑽𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑿
𝑿
𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿 😭
𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽 ❀
𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑳
𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳
𝑳𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑽
𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿π‘ͺ
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿
π‘ͺ
π‘ͺ𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿 (𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓)

𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰

739 17 9
By ForAMillennium_

Jungkook took a look at Lalisa. Her fair face was blushed as if it was rouged, and she looked so adorable. She was stunningly beautiful as she pouted and leered at him. Jungkook was stunned by her beauty and froze there. Seeing Jungkook didn't answer her, Lalisa frowned and spoke like a kid, "Hug me~"

Jungkook gave a loving glance at her, bent to carry her up from the chair, and walked outside the restaurant. Lalisa leaned against Jungkook's chest, and said tipsily, "Can you take me home like this? I want you to take me home in your arms."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, and looked down at Lalisa, gave a gentle smile, saying, "Do you want to walk along the Seine?"

Lalisa nodded obediently when she heard "walk" and replied with a soft smile, "Okay, let's walk along the Seine."

Her eyes were cutely narrowed when she said this. Jungkook gazed at her and asked, "Can you walk yourself?"

"No." Lalisa shook her head. "I want you to carry me in your arms to walk along the Seine. I want to get some air but I don't want to walk."

"Hey, don't act like a little kid." Jungkook looked at the cute Lalisa, and suddenly felt it was not bad to let her get drunk. Look, she was as cute as a little girl. When the two of them were together, she was either worrying about the Min Family people, about his or his mother's health or about the Tang family people. She had never acted like this. In the past, there was trust and love between the two of them, but no sweetness like what he was experiencing now.

Lalisa wrapped her arm around Jungkook's neck and rubbed her forehead against his neck, saying, "I don't care. I just want you to carry me to walk, alright?" She pouted and said adorably...

Jungkook suddenly felt that in future he couldn't let her drink with anyone else except him. Otherwise he would go nuts when he saw people seeing her be so adorable. Jungkook nodded in agreement. Suddenly he thought of something and asked Lalisa, "Do you know who I am if I carry you in my arms to walk?"

"You're my bodyguard Jeon Jungkook, my exclusive bodyguard, and my bodyguard forever!" With that, she kissed him on the lips, saying, "You can only belong to me. This is my seal."

Jungkook paused. Not expecting she would say this, he was a bit surprised. Lalisa pouted and looked unhappily at Jungkook. The latter looked at her, asking, "What's up?"

Lalisa snorted. "Where is your seal? I want you to give me your seal!"

Jungkook chuckled, lowered his head to kiss her on the face, and then looked affectionately at her, asking, "Is it okay?"

Lalisa nodded in satisfaction, saying, "Okay, now let's go for a walk." Lalisa pointed at the elevator, shouting, "Let's go into the time machine and time travel to the Seine!"

Jungkook carried Lalisa into the elevator. As soon as they walked out of the Eiffel Tower, a cold breeze suddenly blew over. Lalisa didn't wear a coat. Jungkook frowned and was about to put her down and give her his coat, but Lalisa hummed and shook her head, saying, "I don't want to wear a coat!"

Jungkook frowned, and scowled, saying, "Be good. Put my coat on."

Lalisa shook her head hard, fell into his arms and hugged him to stop him from moving. She then looked up at Jungkook and grunted, "I want you to hug me. I don't want to wear your coat."

Jungkook looked at Lalisa with a frown and the latter still insisted on it. In the end, Jungkook had no choice but to wrap her with his coat. But Lalisa was still blown by the cold wind. He frowned and said, "I won't hold you in my arms if you don't wear my coat."

Lalisa pushed Jungkook away and emphasized, "I'm not going to wear your coat! If you don't hug me, I will walk myself!"

Jungkook was speechless. "..." What a stubborn girl! How I want to tap some sense into her! Although she is cute after she gets drunk she also becomes stubborn!

Lalisa shuddered at the chill, but still raised her cute little face and stared seriously at Jungkook. They were in a stalemate for about ten seconds, and in the end Jungkook had to surrender. He helplessly spread his arms and said, "Quick, come here."

Seeing this, Lalisa cracked a happy smile and jumped into Jungkook's arms. The latter hurriedly held her in his arms. Feeling her body cold, he hugged her even more tightly. "You stubborn girl!"

Lalisa chuckled. "I'm not stubborn. I'm cute."

Jungkook laughed, and touched the tip of her nose, saying, "You cheeky girl!"

Now both of them were warm, but it was not convenient for them to walk... Jungkook looked at Lalisa and helplessly sighed. "You want us to keep being like this?"

Lalisa took a look at herself. "Well..." After being blown by the cold wind, she was not that drunk. She took an embarrassed glance at Jungkook, gave a sly smile and said to Jungkook, "How about... I go in front and you wrap your arms around me and walk behind me?"

"Don't you feel embarrassed?" Jungkook looked down at Lalisa and asked. "I've seen many people taking photos of us. Tomorrow's headlines will be the president of the Empire Group was flirting with her bodyguard under the Eiffel Tower, the High-Handed President and Her Bodyguard, or the Romance under the Eiffel Tower of the President of the Empire Group and Her Bodyguard..."

"For the sake of my grandpa's health, I think I'd better walk by myself." Lalisa left Jungkook's arms and smiled at him, saying, "Where is Little Six?"

"It's them! Get them!" Suddenly a ferocious voice rang behind Lalisa. Jungkook frowned, shielded Lalisa behind him and turned his eyes to the middle-aged man. Lalisa looked at the man, scowled and asked coldly, "You haven't suffered enough, have you?"

Jungkook took a look at Lalisa, and Lalisa hurriedly raised her hand to surrender and told him about what happened between this man and her. After Jungkook heard her words, his face darkened. Jungkook stared coldly at the man who had taken eight or nine men with him, and said with a straight face, "You're courting death."

With that, before the man saw clearly what happened, Jungkook had put his coat over Lalisa, and knocked out all his men within one minute. The agents who were hiding in the darkness as ordered by Jungkook were at a loss of what to say when they saw this scene, "..."

So Young Master called them over to watch a show? No, no, Young Master was so narcissistic. He must have called them over to show off his martial strength! Oh, Young Master, we all know you are awesome. You really don't have to do this!

That white man didn't expect that he had messed up with the wrong person. He stared vigilantly at Jungkook, and hurriedly got up from the ground, yelling, "Do you know who I am! Neither of you can escape today!"

Jungkook didn't bother to speak with him and just kicked him away. Then he coldly stared at the man who was lying on the ground and screaming. "You speak too much!"

Seeing this, Lalisa yawned, reached out towards Jungkook and curled her lips nonchalantly, saying, "Carry me in your arms. I'm tired."

These men were too weak. They were simply no match for Jungkook. How dare they provoke Jeon Jungkook! They were simply courting death! But why did this man take her as an actress... Jungkook carried her in his arms and she looked back at the man still lying on the ground, pursed her lips and was about to ask, when Jungkook coldly ordered, "Take him back and interrogate him."

Lalisa cast a questioning glance at Jungkook, but the latter didn't look at her, nor explain why he did this. Lalisa put her arms around his neck, and rubbed her face against his chest, smiling like a cute little fox. "You looked so macho when you beat up that man. I've never seen you act so cool."

Jungkook looked at Lalisa and said seriously, "Write me a letter of apology when you get back."

Lalisa blinked and looked at Jungkook wonderingly. Jungkook carried her into the car, closed the car door, and sat down in the driver's seat. He then looked sideways at Lalisa who was sitting in the passenger seat, saying, "Have you forgotten how you promised me that you wouldn't get yourself hurt? I can't think of any other ways to punish you except making you write a letter of apology!"

Lalisa almost burst into tears, "... What I hate the most is to write a letter of apology and compositions! Why do you do this to me..."

"I just want you to learn a lesson." Jungkook started the car and drove away.

Lalisa snorted and started sulking. Suddenly, she spotted some people came out from the darkness and carried the people lying on the ground away...

Lalisa was surprised. "..." So Jungkook's men had been hiding in the darkness? But they just watched the show and didn't come out to help Jungkook? Was it because they knew Jungkook was strong enough to resist those people, or... Lalisa turned her eyes to Jungkook... was it because they hated Jungkook, so they were unwilling to help him?

Lalisa thought it must be because Jungkook was too annoying, so much so that these people were unwilling to help him. Yes, she must be right!

When Lalisa woke up the next morning, she had a banging headache. She struggled to get up and walked torpidly to the balcony to do yoga. Jungkook came in from outside only to see Lalisa doing yoga on the balcony. He frowned, walked over and said sternly, "Do it in the room. It's too cold outside."

"I need to get some cold air to sober up." Lalisa continued to do yoga, without looking back. Seeing her ignore his order, Jungkook walked over with a dark face, and narrowed his eyes at Lalisa, saying, "You haven't given me your letter of apology."

Lalisa suddenly paused, and then looked back at Jungkook. She froze there for quite a while and suddenly stood up from the ground, yelling, "Alright! Alright! A two thousand-word letter of apology, right? I myself don't want to be so attractive, okay? I feel sorry for myself that I am too attractive!"

Jungkook was speechless. "..." Then he couldn't help but laugh. Lalisa glared at him, asking, "What are you laughing at?!"

Jungkook reached out to rub at Lalisa's hair, saying, "I laughed because you are too adorable."

Being praised by Jungkook, Lalisa blushed. She smiled, raised her eyebrows and looked at Jungkook, asking, "Then may I not write the letter of apology? For the sake of my cuteness?"

Jungkook smiled and gently pinched her chubby cheeks, shaking his head. "No way."

Lalisa's face darkened and she shook off Jungkook's hand. "Don't speak to the cutie. She is mad at you!"

Jungkook shook his head as he walked outside the room, saying, "You can't have breakfast until you finish the letter of apology. Today's breakfast is lobster. It's just been transported over straight from the sea and will definitely be delicious!"

"Jungkook, I hate you!" Lalisa grumpily rubbed at her hair. She wanted to write a letter of apology tonight, but he lured her with seafood, with lobster!! She hated him!

Lalisa washed her face, entered the study and slammed the door shut. She then took out her cellphone and began to search for the letter of apology templates on Baidu. But the templates were all written by school students and had nothing to do with the one she needed to write. Half an hour later, Lalisa began to write. Jungkook wanted to enter the study to have a look, but she locked the door and he couldn't get in. Lalisa bit the pen and wrote reluctantly. It took her an hour to write this two thousand-word letter of apology...

Jungkook looked at Lalisa who looked devastated, and he laughed. Lalisa snorted, threw the two pieces of paper in her hand to Jungkook, and ran to the dining room. She didn't even wash her hand and ran towards the lobster. Seeing the peeled lobster on the plate, Lalisa looked back at Jungkook and pouted, saying, "Do you think you can make me forgive you by serving me lobster? No way! Lobster can't make up for what you did to me!"

"That lobster is not for you." Jungkook who was reading her letter of apology suddenly looked up at her, saying, "You didn't do anything that deserves the reward of lobster."

"What do you mean?" Lalisa angrily bit the chopsticks, asking, "Didn't you say I could eat lobster after I wrote the letter of apology?"

"Well, there are lobsters not peeled in the pot." Jungkook continued to read the letter of apology, without looking up. Reading the letter of apology that she wrote, he suddenly felt that it was a punishment to be Lalisa's Chinese teacher. If he were her Chinese teacher, he might have committed suicide!

Letter of Apology... I think I was wrong. I'm so beautiful that I attract so much attention, so Jungkook became jealous. I think I made a mistake that I shouldn't be so beautiful. If I'm not that beautiful, I wouldn't have attracted so many men and then Jungkook wouldn't be unhappy. Yes, it's all my fault. Why? Because it's a sin to be too beautiful. Why am I so beautiful? Will it do me any good to be so beautiful? No, I must even write a letter of apology for being too beautiful...

Was this a letter of apology... she was just blaming him for being too jealous. Jungkook suddenly felt it was a mistake to prepare lobster for her!

This girl hadn't realized how dangerous she was last night. If he weren't there, what would she have to face? Didn't she know?

The two of them were having a sweet time together, but outside they became famous again. Lalisa and her bodyguard boyfriend hit the headlines once again...

[Kwon Lalisa and her Bodyguard, the Hero Rescued the Beauty]

[Kwon Lalisa's Bodyguard is a Kung Fu Master]

[The Romantic Journey of Kwon Lalisa and Her Bodyguard in Paris]

In a presidential suite in a hotel in Paris reading the news was Eunha. She slammed her cell phone hard against the ground, glared at her agent and shouted, "Didn't you say it would surely work? Didn't you say that, that man was very influential in Paris? Didn't you say no one dared to mess with that man in Paris? But how do you explain this news? Why were he and his men knocked out by a single bodyguard? Now how can I explain this to that person?!"

The agent looked at the angry Eunha and his eyes had a gleam of fear. He forced a smile and said, "Eunha, don't worry. That bodyguard may be good at martial arts, but he has no power. As for Kwon Lalisa, although she has the Empire Group behind her, she won't be able to resist Lov. As the saying goes, a powerful dragon cannot crush a snake in its old haunts. I've investigated that Lov. He is a very powerful man in Paris. His father is the master of a large gang in France, the Ciffa Gang. Lov is powerful in France because of his father!"

"You'd better not lie to me. If Kwon Lalisa comes back to China safe and sound, and investigates about this matter, we will be doomed, understood?" Eunha snorted and stood up, she then said coldly, "If I die, they won't let you off either."

The agent gazed deeply at Eunha, and nodded with a smile. "You can rest assured. I've had someone tell the Ciffa Gang people it was Kwon Lalisa who attacked their young master. And I don't think Kwon Lalisa can survive their future revenge."

Eunha took a look at her agent and coldly said, "Get out."

As soon as her agent left, her cell phone rang. Eunha took a look at the Caller ID, frowned and picked up the call. Contrary to her disgusted look, her voice was sweet. "Hi, Miss Qin."

"Miss Xu, I remember I told you there is only one chance, right? Why did I see the news that I didn't want to see this morning? You swore to me yesterday that you would ruin Kwon Lalisa. So this is the result of your efforts hmm?" Yeri's voice was cold. "You should know that you will be doomed if Kwon Lalisa escapes. You don't want to see your career destroyed overnight, right?"

"Miss Qin, you can rest assured. That Lov is the young master of Ciffa Gang. Kwon Lalisa won't be able to escape since she has been targeted by Ciffa Gang. I promise you that she won't be able to go back to China. Don't worry." Eunha said and her eyes had a cold gleam. She said coldly, "We are on the same boat since I replied to your message. I won't let Kwon Lalisa go back alive."

Since Lalisa missed Kwon Jaewon so much, she would send her to accompany Jaewon in the afterworld.

Eunha clenched her hands and said, "You will see the results you want to see within two days."

Yeri grunted in response and then emphasized, "Let me remind you that this is your own idea and I have nothing to do with this, understood?"

A dark gleam flicked across Eunha's eyes. She looked at the screen of her cellphone that showed the recording function was on, and smiled, "Sure, you have nothing to do with this matter. I won't tell anyone that it's you who made me do this to Kwon Lalisa. You have my word."

"Great. I'll give you the money I promised you after you succeed." Yeri said coldly, "But if you betray me, I will make you regret it for the rest of your life!"

"Qin Yeri." Eunha suddenly called her name. Yeri asked angrily, "Have I allowed you to call my name?"

Eunha raised her eyebrows and said, "You're not my boss. You'd better pay me some respect. You know, a cornered beast will do desperate things. If you really piss me off, I don't care who you are, or what you can do for me. I will only take you down with me. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Are you threatening me?"

"No, but we are actually equal. You and Kwon Lalisa were just lucky to be born in a rich family. Don't look down on me. You aren't nobler than me. I know what you have done with those men! I know you love Jeon Jungkook. Guess how Jeon Jungkook will think of you if he knows about those dirty things you did with those judges in order to win?"

"Xu Eunha!" Yeri gnashed her teeth and coldly said, "I'll skin you alive if you dare to speak of those matters!"

"It depends on you whether I will leak them or not. In fact, a lot of people know about the lousy things you Qin Family people have done. Why do you still..."

"Miss Xu, I hope we can have a pleasant cooperation." Yeri suddenly interrupted Eunha.

Eunha gave a cold smile and grunted in response. "Sure. It totally depends on you whether our cooperation is pleasant or not. Since you've promised me, I think our cooperation will have a good end."

In a castle in Paris.

A sixty-something man looked at the photos in his hand and frowned. He then looked at the man standing in front of him and asked, "What on earth happened?"

The man standing in front of him lowered his head, respectfully placed his hands on his stomach, and said, "It's said that Young Master Lov fell for a female star, but that star's bodyguard hit him, and then Young Master Lov disappeared. We've checked the surveillance video and had the police show us the satellite images, but haven't found Young Master Lov. I think him going missing might be related to that female star."

The old man narrowed his eyes. "Give me the information of that female star."

"I've had my men investigate her. Something will come out soon."

Just then, a woman walked in holding a laptop. She said seriously, "Boss, I've found out about that woman's identity. She is not an actress, but the president of the Empire Group. She is powerful in China and she is also Lawrence's good friend. Lawrence has a close relationship with the government, so we have to give him some face. I'm afraid we can't act rashly this time."

"Then find that bodyguard!" The man said coldly, "They're courting death by messing with us!"

"We haven't found out about that bodyguard's identity. I've searched for that man in the intelligence network, but there isn't any information about him." The woman looked a little ashamed and she said, "I'm sorry I let you down, Boss. I..."

"You'll be able to find that bodyguard by following that woman. This is France, not China! If you still can't find Lov tomorrow, kidnap that woman and bring her to me!" The old man's eyes had a cold gleam, and he said, "Kloss Jones was killed by a Chinese man, and I haven't avenged him! Now Let me send this woman to accompany my brother in the afterlife!"

The woman nodded. "Okay, Boss."

...

Lalisa was casually peeling lobsters for herself. After she was full, she curled her lips and glanced at Jungkook who was slowly eating lobsters. She then pursed her lips and snorted, saying, "I'm going to the show field by myself! I don't want you to go with me!"

With that, she lunged to her feet, went into her bedroom and changed her clothes before she walked out and slammed the door shut. Jungkook took a look at Lalisa, and shook his head helplessly. He glanced at the lobster shells that Lalisa put on the table and cleaned them up; he then washed the dishes and followed Lalisa out. When he walked towards the elevator, he saw Lalisa standing there. He raised his eyebrows with a smile. Lalisa curled her lips, took a look at him, and then looked away. Jungkook looked at her and didn't know what to say.

This girl had zero safety awareness. She had no idea how vulnerable she was no matter if it was when she went to Provence to save them or yesterday night. He guessed that she fell into a coma because she used her supernatural abilities. She never took her own health seriously. If he couldn't make her learn a lesson this time, she would continue to be like this!

He thought she had realized what she did wrong after last night, but he didn't expect she just gave him such a "letter of apology"...

He couldn't continue to indulge her. What if she encounters danger when he wasn't by her side in the future? Could she still escape safe and sound? Jungkook dared not imagine what would have happened if he was not with her last night.

The two of them entered the elevator silently. Lalisa looked at herself in the mirror and looked at Jungkook every now and then, but Jungkook didn't look at her but played with his cellphone. Lalisa frowned and pouted. "Why didn't this man apologize to her? Was that so difficult for him to do? He was angry at her? She was angry too! She didn't do anything wrong. Why did she have to write a letter of apology? Did he think he was her teacher? Even her teacher wasn't as annoying as him! At least, her teacher wouldn't make her write a letter of apology..."

"Learn how to write a decent composition when you go back." Jungkook suddenly said coldly, "Then write me a letter of apology again."

"Why?" Lalisa glared at Jungkook and said angrily, "No! I don't want to write a letter of apology! You can write one yourself, but I'm not going to write it! I didn't do anything wrong! Why must I write that!" The elevator reached the first floor and she rushed out angrily.

Jungkook rushed up to grab her hand and said sternly, "You think you did nothing wrong? Do you think I just want to force you to write me a letter of apology??"

Lalisa looked up at Jungkook and looked aggrieved, asking, "Yes, you do! And why did you ask me to learn how to write a composition? I'm good at writing compositions, okay? My teacher said that! And I got a high score on written composition! Why did you belittle me? Why do I have to write you a letter of apology? No!"

"Min Lisa!" Jungkook stared coldly at Lalisa and snapped, "Why have you misread me? I just want you to learn a lesson!"

Lalisa was startled, as this was the first time Jungkook yelled at her since she came back to life. She lost her temper too. She shook off Jungkook's hand and coldly said, "Why should I "learn a lesson"? I didn't do anything wrong! I think the one who should learn a lesson is you! Don't think everything you do is right! Let me tell you, I don't think I was wrong! So I'm not going to write you a letter of apology! If you can't bear me, you can just go away!"

"Min Lisa!" Jungkook grabbed her hand and stared at her darkly. He narrowed his eyes and said coldly, "Do you know who is that man who attacked you last night?"

"I don't care!"

"He is Kloss Lov! Young Master of the Kloss Family! A very powerful villain in Paris! They had guns! Do you think you can resist their bullets with your body?"

Lalisa was surprised to hear that. She didn't expect that man had such a powerful background, but then she snorted and said unconcerned, "But I remained unscathed, right?"

Jungkook held Lalisa's shoulder and growled, "That's because I was with you. What if I weren't with you? Do you know what will happen to you? I dared not even imagine it, but you looked unconcerned! Do you know what pissed me off? It's not that you didn't take the letter of apology seriously, but that you didn't take your safety seriously!"

Jungkook said, then he relaxed his grip on Lalisa's hand and walked past Lalisa. Lalisa stood there blankly for quite a while before she looked up at Jungkook's back... Did she make Jungkook worry about her again...

She was about to catch up with him and apologize to him, when Jungkook suddenly turned around and stared at her coldly, saying, "And don't get above yourself! Do you think I appreciated you for saving me! No! I would be fine even if you didn't show up that day! I didn't need you at all..."

Smack...

Lalisa slapped Jungkook hard. She glared at Jungkook, snorted and laughed as she said, "Yes, I was being stupid by saving you. You didn't need me at all. Okay, then get out of my face! I lived without your company for a long time and I've got used to that kind of life! I was being stupid worrying about you. I was being stupid trying to save you at the risk of my life! I was being stupid trying my best to keep you from being injured! I... I am being stupid by coming back to you and letting myself be trampled by you like this!"

Lalisa took a look at Little Five, Little Six and the others who hid in the darkness and dared not come out, held back her tears and said to Jungkook who was stunned at her words, "Let's break up! I'm tired. This time, the one who wants to break up is me."

In an instant, Lalisa felt the air freeze and she couldn't breathe, but she still stared at Jungkook stubbornly, tried to ignore the utterly disappointed look on his face and said flatly, "I'm too tired. You love and your care for me are suffocating me. Although it's great to be loved by someone, it gives me great pressure being loved and protected by you, just like you felt pressured by my act of saving you at the risk of my life. I don't want to be protected by you like a useless person. Since you don't need me anymore, let me leave."

"I don't need you?" Jungkook gazed at Lalisa and sneered. "Do you really have a heart? You know I can't go without you! But you just take advantage of this to hurt my heart! How can you be so cruel to me??"

"No." Lalisa looked up at Jungkook, pursed her lips and said expressionlessly, "You can make it without me. You lived well in the five years when I was not by your side, didn't you? Jeon Jungkook, I don't think I'm that important to you. You just use me to fill the void in your heart."

"That's enough!" Jungkook snapped. "I don't want to continue this topic. Let me send you to the show field."

"No, I'll go there myself." Lalisa walked outside, saying calmly, "I don't think we can have a future together. We're doomed to part due to our personalities. Since you're not willing to change, I've run out of my patience. Let's break up."

"Min Lisa!" Jungkook grabbed Lalisa's hand and said harshly, "Don't make me say it again! You know I will do anything when I get angry! I will send those who caused this quarrel between us to hell!"

Hearing Jungkook's threat, Lalisa paused and whipped around to stare at Jungkook. The latter looked at her, sneered and then turned to Little Five, saying coldly, "Bring the people who she met last night to the interrogation room of our branch office. Don't miss anyone!"

"Jeon Jungkook!" Lalisa was stunned. She grabbed Jungkook's arm and shouted in tears, "What else can you do except threatening me? You can't show your love to me by threatening me! I hate you!"

With that, she turned around and walked out, without looking back. That's it. He can do whatever he does! Even if he killed for her, it had nothing to do with her! If he did kill anyone because of her, she wouldn't see him again in this life with 008's help! She swore he would never see her again!

Jungkook looked at Lalisa's back and clenched his hands. He paused for two seconds and strode up to open the car door for Lalisa. Lalisa silently took a look at him, pursed her lips and got into the car. Jungkook sat in the driver's seat and started the car.

The agents of Long Xiao looked at the car and looked at each other with doubt. What did they see just now? Their Young Master who was always calm and indifferent was quarreling with....a woman! That was....

An agent secretly sent the video that he just secretly shot to someone, put away his cell phone and asked with a smile, "Shall we follow Young Master or go back to deal with that Young Master Kloss?"

Little Five thought for a while and said, "... Little Six, follow Young Master. You're supposed to follow Miss Min as you're her bodyguard. We have something to tend to in the branch office, so we'll go back."

Jaehyun who was in Country M looked at his cell phone and found someone sent him a video. He frowned and clicked on the video. As he watched the video, his eyes brightened and in the end he ended up laughing out loud. "Jeon Jungkook, this girl is the bane of your life! I never expect you will be at a loss of what to do to a person one day!"

His assistant seeing him laughing like a mad person couldn't help asking him, "What happened, Mr. Nine?"

Jaehyun looked back at him and kept laughing, saying, "Nothing. Book me a ticket to Paris tomorrow or the day after tomorrow."

His assistant took a look at Jaehyun, and raised his eyebrows, asking, "Didn't you say you wouldn't go to Paris? Why do you suddenly want to go there? We're going to the Middle East. Shall I cancel our trip to the Middle East?"

Jaehyun glared at his assistant, pursed his lips and asked, "Are you stupid? I must go to see my savior! You can handle the affairs in the Middle East. Why must I go there?" He had never seen Jungkool being scolded so harshly that he dared not to fight back like this. He must go to Paris to see that adorable Miss Min Lisa, and perhaps he could take revenge on the b*stard Jungkook through Miss Min Lisa!

In the show field, Kai was watching the workers building the stage and the stand. The work had almost been finished overnight. Lalisa got out of the car and walked up to Kai. The latter saw her, said a few words to the supervisor and walked towards her, asking, "What are you doing here?"

Lalisa hid her emotions and looked at the workers busy working along the lake with a smile and answered, "I came over to see how it was going. I'll go check the garments and jewelry later. This is my first show and I'm a bit uneasy. I want to do everything myself so that I won't be so nervous."

Kai nodded and said, "Okay, wait a minute. Let me tell them something needs my attention." Just then, he saw Jungkook entering the field in a shuttle bus. His eyes had a gleam of surprise, but he didn't think much about it and turned to talk with the workers.

Jungkook walked up to Lalisa, and the latter pursed her lips, walked away from him and took out her cell phone to chat with Jennie and Mino via WeChat.

Seeing Lalisa give him a cold shoulder, Jungkook frowned and his eyes had a chilly gleam. However, Lalisa didn't even look at him and had no idea of how he felt.

Kai walked over and found that the two of them looked strange. The three of them got into the shuttle bus. Jungkook sat in the front row; Lalisa looked at him, pursed her lips and sat in the back row. Kai blinked and sat in the middle row. He looked back at Lalisa, then at Jungkook and frowned, asking, "Why aren't the little couple sitting together?"

Lalisa glanced at him and looked away, and Jungkook gave him no response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 420 76
A rewrite of my self-insert Star Wars story, Galactic Overlord. More chapters, story arcs, character interactions etc I got isekai'd into Star Wars a...
32.3K 854 51
γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €...
151K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
20.3K 187 85
Lisa Manoban had already died in her previous life. Her life ended on the day of her 19th birthday. Cause of death: heart failure. But now, she was a...