Strike Back, Proud Goddess ||...

Av ForAMillennium_

Min Lisa, a girl growing up in a poor countryside family, finds that she's actually the daughter of a wealthy... Mer

𝑰
𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑽
𝑽
𝑽𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑿
𝑿
𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿 😭
𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽 ❤
𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑳
𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳
𝑳𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑽
𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑪
𝑿𝑪𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑪𝑽
𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑿
𝑪
𝑪𝑰
𝑪𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝑽
𝑪𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝑰𝑿 (𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓)

𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰

955 18 4
Av ForAMillennium_

That was because he knew the anti-terrorism army wouldn't let him off especially as he was still a man who they viewed as a suspect. Besides, Yoongi had been trying to catch him. He would definitely take actions when he heard Jungkook appeared on the wharf of the west side. He would leave the southside wharf, and follow him to the west side one.

Yoongi must think Jaehyun appeared on the southside wharf to divert their attentions and the deal would actually be made on the west side. He wouldn't expect Jungkook was actually the bait.

Jungkook sat down on the sofa and looked at Jaehyun. "Be careful. Don't get caught by the anti-terrorism army. You should feel lucky that I'm in the capital. What if I'm not here? How were you going to deal with this shipment?"

Jaehyun shrugged and gently shook the wine glass in his hand. "I can deal with the goods as before. It's not the first time we've got a problem. Why do you make such a fuss?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, looked at Jaehyun and smiled coldly. "Then will you compensate for our loss?"

Jaehyun found Jungkook had become angry and he hurriedly explained, "It happened more than once. Okay, I'll pay more attention next time."

Jungkook stared coldly at Jaehyun, leaned forward and said sternly, "You said you would pay more attention in the Las Vegas mission ten years ago, but what happened then? Eight years ago, in Berlin, you said you would pay more attention, then what happened again? Seven years ago..."

"Okay, okay!" Jaehyun looked aggrievedly at Jungkook and curled his lips. "I know you've cleaned up the mess for me many times, but you don't have to mention it over and over again, okay?... I promise I'll pay more attention next time. If you still don't trust me, I can ask Ice Dragon to do the jobs in my place, alright?"

Jungkook stood up and looked at Jaehyun with a straight face as he said coldly, "I'm not here to clean up the mess for you. If you dare ruin my plan, I'll teach you a good lesson!"

Jaehyun's eyes lit up when he heard this. He rushed up to Jungkook and asked with sparkling eyes, "What's your plan? Why did you come to the capital? Do you need my help?"

"No, thank you!" Jungkook said and stood up to walk outside as he said coldly, "They will probably follow me here. Be careful."

"Hey!" Jaehyun looked at Jungkook's back in frustration. "Why do you leave so soon?"

Jungkook finally smile when he heard Jaehyun's frustrated voice. He looked back at Jaehyun and raised his eyebrows as he spoke as coolly as ever, "By the way, Alice has come here."

The corner of Jaehyun's eyes twitched when he heard the name. He hurriedly went into the bathroom and changed his clothes and skin mask. He wondered why Alice, a hottie, would like a white man... a fake white man!

...

Jungkook reached out to rub at Lalisa's hair and said, "I just didn't sleep well last night." He then asked in a low voice, "Was everything successful today?"

Lalisa hurriedly took a look at her assistant because of Jungkook's action, and the assistant pretended not to see anything and concentrated on driving. Lalisa was relieved to see the assistant wasn't paying them any attention. She nodded. "Yes, now Empire Entertainment is mine. I'm going there first and then I'll attend a dinner party in the Great Hall of the People ."

"A state banquet?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

Lalisa looked at him and smiled. "Are you invited too?"

Jungkook looked at Lalisa as he said with a smile, "It seems that we can attend this dinner party together."

Lalisa looked at Jungkook up and down. The him in the skin mask was not as handsome as usual, but still very charming... Oh, how she wanted to kiss him...

But of course she wouldn't put it into action. Soon they reached Empire Entertainment. The management of Empire Entertainment had known Lalisa was coming and were waiting for her at the gate of the company. When they arrived, not only the management, but also the actors and actresses of the Empire Entertainment were waiting for them, including some entertainment journalists...

Lalisa sitting in the car looked at the crowd and regretted a bit that she informed them of her visit in advance. Jungkook looked at her helpless look and said in a low voice, "This is better. More people will know you've come back, which is good for the Empire Group."

In the months when Lalisa was not around, the news was widespread in the capital that Lalisa had an air crash, and some media had even reported her death. Although the Empire Group was very powerful, it was still affected by the news and its share price kept falling. Although the Empire Group managed to control the situation, the death of its next owner was still a blow to it.

So Lalisa came back in high profile, which was good for both the Empire Group and Lalisa. Although it might be tiring for her to keep switching between Kwon Lalisa and Min Lisa, it was the best choice.

Lalisa looked back at Jungkook and gently nodded. "I know."

"Do you need me to accompany you?"

As soon as they got out of the car, the journalists' cameras kept flashing at them and dazzled their eyes. Seeing Jungkook, the journalists all rushed forward to take photographs of him. Jungkook didn't like being photographed, so he frowned and released a suppressing aura, which made some journalists shrink back.

A journalist asked boldly, "Miss Kwon, this gentleman is with you again today. Is he your bodyguard or do you have any special relationship?"

Lalisa was walking forward as guarded by Jungkook, her assistant and the management of the Empire Entertainment. Hearing this question, she suddenly stopped, looked back at the journalist and smiled. "May I ask whether you came to interview about my visit to the Empire Entertainment or pry into my private life?"

She believed the actors and actresses of the Empire Entertainment had higher newsworthiness than her by at least a hundred times.

The journalist hesitated, looked at Lalisa and still asked, "Miss Kwon, is it inconvenient for you to answer this question?"

"Yes." Lalisa stared at that journalist, then looked back at the other journalists and coldly said, "You can ask any question, but I'll only answer those I want to answer."

"Miss Kwon, why did you grasp the Empire Entertainment into your hand as soon as you came back? What's your purpose?"

Lalisa raised her eyebrows and gave a faint smile. "The Empire Entertainment doesn't belong to a single person. If it suffers too much loss under a person's management, it means that this person has no ability of management. In that case, I have the right to fire that incompetent person." With that, her face turned cold and she looked straight at the camera and said word by word, "As businessmen, we have one and only purpose, that is to make money. We don't make dirty money, but we won't allow anyone to ruin our company."

"Miss Kwon, are you trying to kick your uncles and cousins out of the Empire Group?"

Lalisa turned her gaze to that journalist and smiled. "If I am, I wouldn't merely fire him. As I've said, I fired Kwon Hao, because he is incompetent, but if he is willing to start from the most basic job and learn how to do his job properly, the door of the Empire Group is still open to him and I'll welcome him to join the company again."

The crowd all nodded approvingly. When other journalists were about to ask her questions, Lalisa suddenly said, "Let's call it an end for today." Then she turned to leave. The security guards came up and stopped the journalists from approaching Lalisa.

"President Kwon, the meeting room has been prepared. Are you going to hold a meeting now or..." As soon as Lalisa entered the company, a middle-aged man following her whispered to her.

Lalisa looked back at that man who looked mature and cautious. She found the information of the man in her mind. He was the vice president of the Empire Entertainment, Yang Le. Lalisa refused, "I don't have time to hold a meeting today. I'll just announce several matters. Call everyone to the meeting room and give me the profile of all the employees of the Empire Entertainment."

Yang Le nodded, and looked back at his assistant, and the latter hurriedly left to perform Lalisa's order.

...

The Empire Entertainment had a great deal of employees, so the meeting was held in an auditorium. Fifteen minutes later, a big crowd had gathered in the auditorium. Lalisa walked in, looked around at the crowd and raised her eyebrows. Yang Le came up to her as he said, "Our company has too many employees, so there are only the management, actors, actresses, singers and agents here."

The lights of the auditorium were all on and Lalisa could see their faces clearly. Seeing her come in, some of them were about to stand up, but Lalisa raised her hand to signal them not to stand up. She then walked up to the platform. "I'm glad to meet you here."

The people began to applaud. Lalisa raised her hand and they stopped

Lalisa continued, "I know you're all very busy, so I'll be brief."

"Firstly, I hope the planning department can give me a schedule on how to market our employees. I don't need any employees who can't bring us benefits. Since you've signed a contract with the company, you have to work."

"Secondly, the best agents of the company can't only work for A-listers who already have had enough popularity. I hope you can pay more attention to other actors, actresses and singers of the company."

"Thirdly, the actors and actresses have the right of choice. We shall not try to gain the attention of the public with our employees' privacy. I hope they can gain attention with their works."

"Fourthly, actors, actresses and singers of the company should develop in directions suitable for them. If a singer is suitable for singing love songs, he shouldn't go singing rap. Likewise, if he is good at dancing, he shouldn't play rock and roll!"

"As for the management of the company, I hope you can give me a comprehensive proposal on the development of the company. Don't let me find you discriminating against some employees, or playing hidden rules. If I find out about any of these things happening, I think you already know how Kwon Hao has ended up! Let it be a warning to you..."

Lalisa looked at the employees under the platform. Some of them exchanged glances in doubt, some looked surprised, some looked disdainful, and some looked very excited. Lalisa's words meant that they would also have a chance!

But some senior executives were blushing...

Lalisa looked around at them and said seriously, "I hope every employee of our company can become a star, and I hope our company can become a famous company, not an obscure one, understand?"

No one responded. Lalisa folded her arms against her chest and said soberly, "Now it's time for you to prove your ability. Please show me whether you're really capable, or just a piece of trash like Kwon Hao."

An agent stood up and said to her, "President Kwon, it's easier said than done. It's almost impossible to achieve your goal. No entertainment company has the ability to make all its employees stars. Some actors and actresses are just impossible to become famous!"

Lalisa raised her eyebrows. "Then you can quit!"

The agent froze and stared at Lalisa with wide open eyes. Lalisa smiled. "Why not have a try?" She walked off the platform, stopped in front of Eunha and looked at her with a smile. "Miss Xu, it's not a big deal for you to win a role for an employee of our company in your new play, right?"

"And it's also easy for you to acquire a small role for one of your colleagues, right, Miss He?" Lalisa looked at He Yeqian and smiled, asking, "Yeqian, am I right?"

He Yeqian smiled and pursed her lips. "Yes, it's not difficult."

Lalisa looked at other A-listers sitting in the front row, and asked with a frown, "Is it hard for you?"

They all shook their heads. Lalisa shrugged and turned to the singers, asking, "Is it really hard for you to give your colleagues a chance to show up in your concert or TV shows?"

The famous singers also shook their heads. Lalisa pursed her lips. "See, it's just like what I said."

She then scowled and turned to those unknown actors, actresses and singers, saying, "Since your colleagues agree to give you chances, please work harder. Actors and actresses must show your acting skills and singers must try your best. Don't let us down, and..." Lalisa looked at the A-listers and smiled as she said, "If anyone can make any of your colleagues a famous star, I'll reward him or her a house on the First Ring Road of the capital. I know many of you still rent houses, because the house prices are too expensive, but as you know, the Empire Group is also engaged in real estate, so it's not difficult for me to reward you a house in the capital!"

Upon hearing her words, some A-listers who looked reluctant suddenly changed their expressions and their eyes lit up.

Although they were famous stars, and their appearance fees were sky high, the money they finally got was actually not that much. It would take tens of millions of yuan to buy a house in the capital. How could they get so much money? Even if they had the money, their savings would all be gone if they bought a house. Then what would they still have?

So it was literally impossible for them to buy a house in the capital!

So none of them had bought a house in the capital, but rented a house instead. As for them, they traveled around all year to shoot plays and make shows, renting a house was better than buying one. They didn't even think about buying a house in the capital...

But now it was different. It was as easy as pie for them to win a role for their colleagues or give them chances to appear in shows. They wouldn't lose anything, but they might get a house for free! Even if they couldn't make a colleague a star, they didn't lose anything!

This was a great temptation! How could they not be attracted?

Lalisa could see many A-listers had been tempted by her offer, but... Lalisa looked at Eunha and the latter raised her eyebrows at her. Lalisa still looked at her and she just ignored her and leisurely played with her cell phone. Lalisa pursed her lips and smiled. "By the way, I forget to tell you our company is going to cooperate with a Hollywood movie company. If everything goes well, we'll sign the contract in the first half of next year, and then some employees of our company will have the chance to develop in Hollywood. You know our company can give you a lot of good chances, right?"

Upon hearing this, the crowd was in an uproar. Every star in the world yearned for Hollywood! If getting a house in the capital for free was just a small bait, the chance to develop in Hollywood was an irresistible temptation! That was even more tempting than having two houses in the capital!

Firstly, the Hollywood company could cooperate with the Empire Entertainment, so it couldn't be a small company. Then they wouldn't merely play bit roles in Hollywood movies, but would play important roles, or even leading roles...

Secondly, even if they didn't help the new-comers of the company, the company would market them. Just like what Lalisa just said, the Empire Group could give them a lot of good chances. Even if they refused to help the new-comers, Lalisa would give them good chances. Then they who had stood at the peak would be dragged down! So why didn't they make the new-comers stars themselves? Then the company would appreciate them, and at the same time, they could have the initiative in hands!

Lalisa knew they had agreed when she looked at their expressions. She smiled and looked at them. "What do you think of my offer? Are you willing to help your juniors?"

Eunha looked at Lalisa, gave a cold smile and snorted as she said in a low voice, "What a funny clown."

Hearing Eunha's curse, Lalisa had a cold gleam in her eyes. She turned to look at her and smiled. "Really? May I show you what a funny clown is capable of?"

Eunha was about to refute her, when her agent hurriedly tugged on her arm to signal her not to speak, but Lalisa wouldn't let her stop. She would never forget how this woman played innocent after murdering her third brother! She looked at Eunha, saying, "It seems that Miss Xu has something to say?"

"No, no, President Kwon, she is just not good at talking. Please don't take it to your heart." Eunha still wanted to make a few sarcastic remarks about Lalisa, but was stopped by her agent. The agent kept apologizing to Lalisa. "President Kwon, Xu Eunha didn't mean to offend you, please..."

Lalisa smiled. Suddenly she blinked as if remembering something. "Oh, I remember our contract with Miss Xu is going to expire next month, right? Are you looking for a new boss? So you're not in the mood to talk with me, right?"

Eunha's face darkened and she frowned at Lalisa. "Kwon Lalisa, what do you mean?"

Her agent tried to stop her again. Lalisa snorted, stared at the angry Eunha and asked coldly, "What do you think I mean?"

The other employees were surprised to see Lalisa speaking so harshly to Eunha. And the management secretly decided they would change attitudes towards Eunha. They gave her good chances just because of her relationship with Kwon Hao. Now Kwon Hao had been fired and she had annoyed the boss, so they couldn't give her any chances in the future even though she was a famous star...

Lalisa looked at Eunha and smiled. "What do you think I mean? You want to leave the Empire Group? I tell you, it's impossible! Do you know the reason?"

Eunha squinted at Lalisa and the latter said coldly, "Because I'll never let you get what you desire! And, if you dare leave the Empire Group, I'll ruin your career! You'd better give it a second thought before you make a decision!"

"Kwon Lalisa!" Eunha lunges to her feet and glared at Lalisa. Lalisa folded her arms against her chest, looked at Eunha and snorted. "I'm not deaf. You don't have to speak so loudly. And don't look at me like this. This is just your retribution!"

Eunha suddenly cried and looked pitifully at Lalisa. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Lalisa smiled and turned around. She then walked up to the platform again and looked at the crowd below. "Okay, the planning department, give me a detailed plan as soon as possible, and the others, let me see your actions. Let's make our company the most shining star of the entertainment industry!"

After the meeting, Yang Le followed Llaisa and was about to ask her how to deal with Eunha, when Eunha suddenly rushed up and stood in Lalisa's way. Lalisa frowned and looked at her, and she looked innocent and asked in a low voice, "President Kwon, what did I do wrong? Why are you so desperate to ruin me?"

She didn't believe Lalisa would dare speak out about it here! Yes, she was rich, but so what? The public opinion could destroy her! She thought she could make her disappear from the entertainment circle, just because she was the president of the Empire Entertainment? No way!

"Don't you know what you did wrong?" Lalisa sneered and said out loud, "Kwon Jaewon died because of you! A good young man perished because of you! How do you have the nerve to ask me why I treat you like this?" Lalisa folded her arms against her chest and stared at Eunha as she said coldly, "It's me who should ask you this question!"

Lalisa stared coldly at Eunha and asked out loud, "What did my third brother do wrong? Why did you deliberately approach him and then kill him?! He is just a fool who has never experienced love and would do anything for love! He is no match for you, you who is a master of manipulating men! Why did you do that to him?! Why did you hook up with Kwon Hao after becoming my third brother's girlfriend? Is it because Kwon Hao can give you more or only Kwon Hao can satisfy you in bed?"

"That's enough!" Eunha shouted hysterically. She glared at Lalisa ferociously. "Stop the nonsense!"

"Nonsense?" Lalisa grabbed her hand and asked coldly, "Dare you say you had nothing to do with my third brother's death? Dare you say you didn't hook up with Kwon Hao? And dare you say you are innocent?"

Eunha fell silent. Lalisa snorted and coldly said, "Since you've acted like a whore, why do you still pretend to be a virgin? Since you've done wicked deeds, don't play saint in front of me, alright? If you speak to me with your true face, perhaps I'll respect your courage. If you dare not even do that, don't speak to me anymore! Because you make me sick!"

Lalisa turned to leave, giving Eunha no chance to respond. Eunha stood there blankly and gazed at her receding figure. She knew she was doomed. She couldn't escape from Lalisa's retaliation and could only watch her destroy her life bit by bit. Lalisa who ardently loved her brother would never allow the murderer of her brother to live comfortably.

Lalisa walked away and left the crowd looking like a lonely figure, but Jungkook who was standing opposite her could see the tears on her face.

Jungkook gazed at Lalisa. That was why she seemed to be indifferent to the people around her before, because the one who she cared about the most had gone, so she refused anyone approaching her because she couldn't bear that kind of blow again... She didn't try to make up with him, not because she was too arrogant, but because she was afraid that he might leave her just like Kwon Jaewon even if he came back to her again.

He was sure if she hadn't come back to life again, and experienced what she had never experienced before, and knew what she had never known before, she would still isolate herself from others.

Seeing Jungkook standing not far away from her, Lalisa stopped, wiped away her tears and reached out towards Jungkook. The latter gazed deeply at her and Lalisa looked at him imploringly. "I'm too tired to walk."

Jungkook paused, then walked towards her to carry her and turned towards outside. Seeing this, the people all gaped, then took out their cell phones to take a photo of this scene and uploaded the pictures to Microblog. Some people even shot videos and uploaded the videos to Microblog!

Dancing Snowflakes: [Video] Oh my Buddha! I think I have a crush on this bodyguard!

Fresh Breeze Blows Gently: [Photos] Amitabha, Buddha, our President is embraced in a bodyguard's arms... The domineering Miss President suddenly snuggles like a bird in the arms of her bodyguard!

Shocked My World View: [Video] Ohhhhh, my god! Am I watching a Korean drama?!

The hero and heroine, however, didn't care what they thought. Lalisa looked up at Jungkook's chin, smiled and said gently, "I never dreamed that you would carry me out like this on such an occasion."

"Yes." Jungkook's voice was as deep as cello and touched Lalisa's heart string.

Lalisa felt her heart miss a beat and she looked up at him, asking gently, "What do you mean?"

Jungkook looked down at Lalisa as he answered in a low voice, "I never dreamed of this either."

Lalisa smiled sweetly and rested her head against his chest...

...

"What's this?!" Lalisa sitting in the car stared at the hot search list of Microblog with wide open eyes. Why did her name appear in this list again?! She and Jungkook appeared in the list together!

Lalisa looked at the top three hot searches and didn't know what to say.

"Kwon Lalisa, the girl's version of Fifty Shades of Grey? Kwon Lalisa and her bodyguard? Kwon Lalisa and Xu Eunha?" Lalisa looked at her assistant who was driving the car. She could understand why she and Eunha appeared in the hot search list of Microblog, because Eunha was a star who often appeared in this list, but what about the other two hot searches?

"Did you pay for this?" Lalisa frowned at her assistant.

The assistant hurriedly denied. "President, even if we want to do advertisement, we won't pay for these kind of searches."

Lalisa pursed her lips. Yes, even if they did pay, they wouldn't pay for this kind of gossip!

Remembering that Jungkook hated to be reported by the media, Lalisa immediately looked at Jungkook guiltily. She put her palms together and said innocently, "I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't expect our names would appear in the hot searches!"

Jungkook took a glance at Lalisa. When he saw the cute look of Lalisa, he secretly smiled but he remained expressionless. "Yes, I know."

Lalisa widened her eyes, and Jungkook couldn't help rubbing at her hair as if stroking a puppy... Lalisa moved her head aside and gave him a fawning smile.

The assistant was so shocked that she almost lost control of the steering wheel. God! President fell for a bodyguard! A faithful hound-like bodyguard!

God! God! How could she dissuade President? It seemed that President wouldn't listen to her!

...

Yeri, sitting in her father's office, was reading the news with a frown. Her face was all dark and she clenched her fist hard and gnashed her teeth. "No wonder she is no longer interested in Jungkook. It turns out that she has hooked up with this man!"

"Is it because of this man that she could come back safely?" Qin Benyuan narrowed his eyes and looked at Yeri as he said coldly, "From what I know of the Kwon family people, they won't be so careless as to let Kwon Lalisa escape, unless someone was helping her. Do you think this man is the one who helped her?"

Yeri pondered and shook her head. "Get the information about this man. His identity can't be as simple as what we are seeing, or else how can Kwon Lalisa persuade her grandfather to agree with her being with this man?"

"Maybe she hasn't persuaded her grandfather?" Qin Benyuan stood up as he said coldly, "Kwon Lalisa is very cunning. Perhaps she hasn't told her grandfather about this man. Do you think..."

Yeri narrowed her eyes, stood up and looked at Qin Benyuan, and her eyes had a gleam of excitement. She asked, "Dad, are you suggesting telling this to Grandpa Kwon?" She paused and continued, "But now we don't know where he is. How can we tell this to him?"

"Silly girl." Qin Benyuan said with a smile. "This news was just released. He might not know it now, but he will surely know it after he comes back to the capital. If he finds out his granddaughter gives up her shares for a bodyguard, what will happen to him? He may not be able to process it and then the Empire Group will fall into chaos!"

Qin Benyuan said and sneered. "Then the Kwon family people will surely not miss the chance. They will try their best to push the Empire Group into an abyss." Then he would teach that woman a good lesson! How dare she extort money from him?! He was not going to tolerate it!

Yeri still frowned when she heard this. She said, "But why did Kwon Lalisa disappear in the past few months? I'm a bit worried that she has some trump card up her sleeve."

Qin Benyuan patted on Yeri's shoulder. "It's alright. Don't worry. It's good for you that Kwon Lalisa hooked up with a bodyguard. Now you can go back to City A and get Jeon Jungkook. As long as you marry that rich man, we don't have to fear the Empire Group anymore!"

Yeri frowned at Qin Benyuan and said seriously, "I want to be with him not because of his money but because I love him."

"Okay, I know." Qin Benyuan smiled as he said, "Now the Jeon's International Group has dominated the whole business circle of City A. I've read the financial news that the Jeon's International Group has purchased several promising companies at a lightning speed. I think the Jeon's is gonna surpass the Empire Group soon. Although the Jeon's is in City A and the Empire Group is in the capital, business is not limited by geography. You want to see how frustrated Kwon Lalisa is after seeing you are together with Jungkook, right?"

Yeri gradually clenched her hands and frowned as she said firmly, "Now Jungkook is still lost. I'll let him know who is the one who really cares about him, who is the one who deserves to stand side by side with him! I'll surely marry Jungkook!"

The smile on Qin Benyuan's face spread when he heard this. Suddenly he remembered something, he took two drawings out of a drawer and handed them to Yeri, saying, "By the way, I've found another two design drawings. I think their style is similar to your previous works, so I bought them from a student at a high price. Take a look. Do you think they can be used in the fashion week?"

Yeri had been worrying about how to deal with this fashion week, and the design drawings that Qin Benyuan gave her before were not quite satisfactory in her opinion. Now when she saw these design drawings, her eyes lit up, and she looked at Qin Benyuan in excitement and said happily, "Dad, where did you find these design drawings? I'm sure they will be popular at fashion week!"

Qin Benyuan laughed when he heard Yeri's words. He reached out to pat on Yeri's shoulder and said, "You don't have to worry about anything. As long as you're recognized as the genius designer, you'll get anything you want, and Jeon Jungkook will notice you sooner or later. What time is your flight?"

"I'll fly to Paris on Wednesday. My flight will take off at ten o'clock tonight." Yeri said, "I have to show the design drawings to the design director, so I can't stay here too long. Keep an eye on Lalisa in case she will bring us trouble!"

Lalisa seemed to have known she had a part in that air crash. Although Lalisa didn't say anything, she knew she was waiting for a chance to take revenge!

"Don't worry. She won't bring us any trouble!" Qin Benyuan smiled in contempt and said, "She is not as smart as we thought. She didn't ask about our projects' benefits any more after I gave her merely over eighty million Yuan. So stupid! Tomorrow I will go to the finance department of the Empire Group and ask them to sign the contract with us. After we sign the contract, Lalisa won't be able to do anything." Seeing Yeri looking at him dubiously, Qin Benyuan said complacently, "Have faith in me. I have some "old friends" in the Empire Group. It was just not convenient for me to use these relationships before."

Now that Lalisa had accepted his houses, they could use relationships now! If the Empire Group people knew Lalisa took bribery...

The directors wouldn't let her off, even if he didn't do anything!

Qin Benyuan gave a smug smile. No matter how smart Lalisa was, she was just a young girl still wet behind the ears in front of him. She was simply no match for him!

Lalisa and Jungkook were not together now. Jungkook went to attend the state banquet with the identity of Jungkook, and she would do it too with the identity of the Empire Group's CEO. As everyone knew, they had broken up, so they couldn't go to the Great Hall in the same car.

Lalisa sitting in the car made a call. The other side soon answered the phone, and Lalisa said, "There are three property ownership certificates in my office. Sell them, put the money into the company's account and book it as the bonus from the Qin's Group. By the way, find out how many benefits the Qin's Group has received from the projected we invested, and send the statement to the Qin's Group tomorrow morning. Then ask our CFO to go to the Qin's Group to ask them to pay us dividends because we're suffering losses. If they refuse, we'll sue the Qin's Group on charges of embezzlement."

The other side asked Lalisa why she wanted to do this. Lalisa took a look at her assistant and coldly said, "I think I've just told you the reason. I hope you can show me your efficiency before I come back on Friday. And I hope that you, the legal department, won't let me down."

When the car reached the Great Hall of the People, Lalisa got out of the car and entered the Great Hall as led by a security guard. The state banquet was held to welcome the president of a small country. Lalisa had thought she might see the business elites of that country, but to her surprise, she only saw famous stars. She raised her eyebrows, found her seat and looked around to search for Jungkook.

At this time, Jungkook entered the Great Hall, and the crowd was in an uproar, and even that president's eyes lit up. Jungkook was about to go toward Lalisa, when someone called to him. Jungkook looked back and raised his eyebrows as he called out, "Mr. Min."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

119K 3.3K 200
The once rich girl Lee Lalisa lost her mother when she was born. She was then dumped overseas by her own father when she was little to her own device...
35.2K 892 89
"It's my first time. I'm afraid of pain. Be gentle..." Lisa's body is stiff with anxiety. Jungkook pinches her dotingly. "We're just swimming. I didn...
14.1K 390 62
Not my original work. Just posted here to read in offline purposes. Su Lisa: The president of Resplendent Entertainment, the legendary Entertainment...
18.9K 420 76
A rewrite of my self-insert Star Wars story, Galactic Overlord. More chapters, story arcs, character interactions etc I got isekai'd into Star Wars a...