FOREVER YOUNG ( JIKOOK)

By jimjam_jimin

Jimin and jungkook are bestfriends since childhood. Jimin is sweet and caring whereas jungkook is hot tempere... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
MY HEAVY HEART
CRYING ON THE FLOOR
THINKING ABOUT YOU
WEIRD
BULLY
LET'S HOOKUP
ANGRY
FRESHERS PARTY
HICKEY
21 QUESTIONS
NOT SO PLATONIC THOUGHTS
CAN'T LET HIM FALL
TRIP
NEVER HAVE I EVER
BEACHES
BLUE LIGHTS
TONIGHT IT'S DIFFERENT
I'M THE ONE THAT YOU NEED
SINFUL LIPS
FILTHY HANDS
BROKEN BONES
CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND
WEDDING INVITATION
FEELINGS
WANT HIM ALONE
ALL I HEAR IS RAINDROPS
UNDERNEATH THE SHEETS
DID IT MEANT NOTHING?
SECOND CHANCE
BACK TO NORMAL
MOVIE AND SOME ACTION
FIRST AID
MIDNIGHT BLUNDER
ONLY HIS
INTIMIDATING
HANGOUT OR DATE?
WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT
TOGETHER
DATE NIGHT
FUNCTION
SAY IT ONLY IF YOU MEAN IT
CHANGE
PERFECT
THOSE THREE WORDS

JEALOUSLY

12.3K 578 97
By jimjam_jimin

AUTHOR'S POV

"Kookie wake up!" Jimin whined shaking jungkook's body to wake him up.

He had already taken a shower and got ready enjoying the Christmas spirit but his lazy boyfriend is still sleeping.

" Hmm......just one minute baby." Jungkook mumbled sleepily.

" But today is Christmas! Wake up sleepyhead!" Jimin whined pulling the blanket off jungkook and pulling at his arms to pull him up.

But then all of a sudden jungkook gripped at his arms and pulled him down gripping at his waist.

" Ahh!" Jimin shouted due to the sudden action but jungkook shut him up by kissing him hard.

Jimin's eyes widen but then he relaxed as they kissed for a while and pulled away when they were out of breath.

" Wake up it's Christmas." Jimin whispered again, his cheeks were covered with rosy red as he played with the collar of Jungkook's t-shirt.

" Hmm I'm up now." He said pecking jimin's lip as jimin smiled.

" Wake up properly now!" He said as jungkook sighed and pull away to stretch his limbs before sitting up on the bed.

Jimin got up and pulled jungkook up from the bed and dragged him towards the bathroom pushing him inside .

" Hey wait my clothes......" Jungkook was saying but jimin cut him off by throwing the clothes at his face that made jungkook glare at him.

" Come here ...." He was threatening but jimin ran out of the room while giggling loudly leaving jungkook behind who just shook his head as his lips turned into a fond smile.

______________________________________

All the friends were busy doing the decorations all around taehyung's villa.

Jimin was decorating the Christmas tree with taehyung and rosé as jungkook still isn't done showering yet.

Jisoo, yoongi, hobi and joy, yohan and Maya were busy decorating the whole house with fairy lights.

And jin and namjoon were baking cookies and cakes. Amy was roaming around the living room clicking pictures and doing instagram live for her so called followers.

" Jimin do you need any help?" Eric came inside the living room and asked jimin who was standing on a ladder to decorate the upper part of the tree.

" Uh yeah hyung.......can you pass me those bells." He said as Eric nodded and picked up the bell from the table and gave it to jimin.

" Tae......." Rosé whispered lowly calling out for taehyung.

" Hmm?"

" Ask your cousin to stay away from my cousin's boyfriend." Rosé whispered and taehyung laughed.

" Relax he's just helping. What's wrong in that?" Tae whispered back.

" Everything" rosé said in a duh tone as taehyung just shook his head smiling.

______________________________________

Jungkook walked out of the room and saw all his friends were busy decorating. His eyes searched for his baby and saw him up on the ladder decorating the Christmas tree as he saw eric passing him the things jimin asked for.

Jungkook knew he was being petty but jimin is his boyfriend so he should  be the one helping jimin. He was about to walk towards them but someone stopped him.

Amy held his forearms and smiled at him as jungkook sighed already tired for her attitude. He don't know why she was irritating him so much. Isn't she getting the signal that he's not intrested.

Jimin was decorating the tree as he turned around to ask eric to pass him something when he saw amy holding Jungkook's arms and  smiling at him. Jungkook just had a straight expressionleas face as jimin couldn't understand what jungkook was thinking but he can't help the jealousy and insecurity he was feeling. Again that fear that he had buried deep inside his heart came back to him.

Jungkook still haven't said anything about his feelings which means he still isn't sure. What if....what if jungkook realise through amy that he's straight and will leave jimin. Amy was beautiful and jimin was feeling insecure.

Eric passed jimin the lights but he noticed jimin wasn't paying attention to him. He followed jimin's eyes to see where he was looking and noticed him looking at amy and jungkook. As amy was continuously trying to make a conversation while irritation was evident on jungkook's face.

He looked at jimin again and then at amy and jungkook's direction before smirking as he got the idea for making jimin his.

" Jimin" he said breaking jimin's gaze from jungkook as he looked at Eric.

" Yeah?" He asked puzzled.

" Lights" eric stated reminding him of what he asked for earlier.

" O...oh yeah." He stuttered taking the lights and turning to wrap it around the tree as his face was turned into a sad frown.

______________________________________

" Omg you're tattoos are so fucking hot jungkook." Amy said as jungkook just rolled his eyes. He was holding himself back from being rude but this girl was making it really difficult.

" Yeah thanks ......" He said and was about to leave but amy grabbed his arms again.

" Would you tell me what these mean?" She asked tracing her fingers over jungkook's tattooed forearm and jungkook had enough. He harshly pulled out of her grasp and glared at her.

" No I won't tell you it's meaning.......and it's none of your fucking business." He hissed before leaving and walking towards jimin.

Amy just looked at his back with a shocked face and then stomped out of there after embarassing herself.

" Jimin!" Jungkook yelled calling out for him but it made jimin startled from the sudden loud voice as he lost his balance on the ladder, his left foot twisted a bit as he was about to fall down making jungkook's eyes widen as he ran to catch jimin but eric beat him to it, as he catched jimin in his arms to prevent him from falling.

Jungkook sighed in relief when jimin didn't got hurt and ran towards them.

" Careful jimin" eric  whispered

" T...thanks hyung.." jimin thanked him.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed eric still holding jimin's waist. He quickly got to jimin and pulled  him away from eric in his arms.

" Are you okay baby? " he asked tucking a strand of jimin's hair behind his ears.

" Yeah I just........my left foot twisted a bit it's hurting." Jimin hissed as jungkook nodded carrying him bridal style towards their room.

Eric looked at them in anger as he looked behind him to see amy who was no where to see.

" Hey Yohan.....where is Amy?" He asked approaching him.

" I don't know must be in her room." Yohan shrugged and Eric nodded before leaving for Amy's room.

______________________________________

Jungkook applied the pain relief tube over jimin's left foot as jimin hissed a little.

" I'm sorry baby.......for startling you like that. I really didn't mean to." He said putting the tube back on the table after he was done applying it.

" I..it's okay...." Jimin said

"Why are you looking so sad? Is it hurting too much? Should we go to the hospital?" He asked worried as jimin just pouted looking down.

" Why do you care? Weren't you busy with Amy a few minutes ago?" He asked showing his jealousy as he pouted cutely making jungkook coo as he realised why was jimin sad.

" Aww...is my baby jealous?" He asked cooing holding jimin's chin who slapped his hands away stubbornly like a kid.

" I'm not jealous!" He protested as jungkook smiled at him fondly before moving closer and placed a loving kiss on jimin's forehead, then on his cheeks, then lips and then on nose which made jimin giggle.

" You don't have to be jealous. I'm not interested in anyone other than you and I can't even think about anyone else other than you. It's just you in my mind all the time." Jungkook assured as jimin's heart felt happy at jungkook's reassuring words and he smiled.

" I love you kookie " he mumbled hugging jungkook who smiled and hugged him back.

Jungkook so badly wanted to say it back but he was waiting for tonight as it'll be such a special moment. He don't wanna confess his love for  jimin at some random place, so he thought that he'll wait for tonight so that it can be a special and beautiful moments for them.

                 TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2K 13
Jungkook is a depressed, unhopeful person, while Jimin is a happy and cheerful spirit, who almost always looks on the bright side of things. Jungkook...
5.6K 443 11
Upon first meeting at rkive the coffee shop Jimin works at, Jimin is instantly smitten while Jungkook is oblivious. Two years later Jungkook and Jimi...
445K 16.1K 54
College freshman Kim Taehyung is instantly charmed by the campus bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. However, their initial encounter leaves a sour taste in Taeh...
149K 2.8K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...