ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ // ᴊᴊᴋ

By jishicbi

*** Y/n. The girl who is allergic to human contact. The doctor was reading something from the file, he looked... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty-three.
Chapter twenty-four.
Chapter twenty-five.
Chapter twenty-six.
Chapter twenty-seven.
Chapter twenty-eight.
Chapter twenty-nine.
Epilogue

Chapter nineteen.

4.2K 150 11
By jishicbi

Chapter 19

***

She leaned against the wooden frame of the window, feeling the cold wind hit her face,  she locked eyes with jungkook. He gives her a soft comforting smile which she returns. He was putting their luggage in the trunk of the car, ready for us to leave this beautiful place. 

I wish we could stay a little longer, but everything seems to be going so fast. It's like the time has its own mind, braking the law of science and space. It only feels like yesterday were I was in jungkook's arm whispering loving things to each other, yet a whole month has past.

Going back to Japan is a difficult task but I'm ready to face it.Overall, jungkook promised that he will be with me, never letting go of my hand through out any challenge or problems that we face. 

Being held in his arms near his chest just feels right, but at the same time it feels like I have made a miserable mistake.How am I supposed to explain this to dad? How will I let Hwan and Amy know about this? I feel pathetic how did I end up with someone like jungkook, who did nothing but hurt me.

Her head ached as she started to question things, she was blaming herself again. 'That night when I give him a second chance... did I do the right thing?' she whispered quietly, suddenly a gasp left her mouth when she felt a pair of hot lips touching her shoulder.

"Why are you talking to yourself, love?" Jungkook soft voice waves in her ear. She turns around and bites her bottom lip showing her doe eyes, thinking that he might have heard her.

It's not like y/n doesn't care about him, she loves him but wonders if this was the right decision.

"I have packed everything and the car is ready, so we'll leave whenever you're ready." she encircled her arms around his neck, looking at his eyes as he explained everything.

"can I trust you?" Y/n mumbled, trying not to look in his eyes, that showed disbelief because of her question.

"Are you serious?" Removing her hands from his neck, he held her by her shoulders "are you really questioning me after everything that happened between us." Y/n couldn't answer, she lowered her head trying to avoid his dark aura.

"Love. Of course you can trust me." His voice softens as he gently held her jaw, stroking her cheek with his thumb.

She pulled him closer. Her head collided with his muscular chest "I'm sorry. It's just that I'm under a lot of stress."

There was a moment of silence before he spoke "It's okay, love. I understand." You can sense a tint of sadness in his voice, which fills your heart with sorrow,She shuts her eyes in anguish and listens to his heartbeat.

***

Few days later
In Japan
inside T.C.S headquarters

There's nothing else to do than stare at the blank wall in front of her, a small smile made it's way on her lips as she kept on rethinking about everything that happened in Thailand,
Between her and jungkook.

After their small talk, they decided to leave and go to the airport. They both had to separate once they reached the airport, jungkook had to go to Korea and y/n to Japan. She didn't want to leave jungkook yet he promised her that he will call her everyday and that he will be back in Japan to continue the project.

Even though the engagement had cancelled the project still had to continue as both sides had signed a contract.

Jungkook hugged y/n one last time leaving a kiss on her forehead. Y/n tried her best not to cry and show her weakness, but it was too late. Jungkook pulled out a plastic bag from his suitcase and handed it to y/n, peaking inside is what made her eyes burst in tears: a pair of disposable gloves, surgical mask and  Medicine for her skin.

Showing how much he cared for her, y/n pulls him closer, locking her lips with his.

Earlier last night, Jungkook FaceTimed y/n telling her that he will arrive tomorrow, which puts y/n in a happy mood all day.

"Did something happened?"her dad's voice disturbs her thoughts, she shakes her while giving him a smile "you look really happy did something happen in Thailand?" This time it was more like a tease, but seeing his daughter's face he laughs.

Y/n couldn't possibly bring up what had happened in Thailand to anyone, she just kept it to herself not wanting to create a big scene of disapproval.

"I want you to meet someone," his voice lowered and a tint of seriousness could be heard, "he is waiting in my office, right now. I want you to meet him."

Without questioning her father she stood up from her seat and followed her dad out the glass door. She thought that this might be another business client willing to sign a contract with them.

The doors of the office opened revealing a boy leaning against the table, admiring his surroundings.  His clothes looked expensive, He wears a denim jacket, sleeve pushed up, a white t-shirt underneath. Once his eyes met mine he gives me a devilish Smirk.

"Y/n, I want you to meet Mrs. Kang's son." She heard her dad say. She just stares with wide open eyes that cannot shut, like the whole world is breaking apart around her... she didn't even shake.. Just stood there, she was in total paralysis.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Metawin Opas-iamkajorn Kang." He introduces himself using his full name to look professional. "But you can call me Win." He strikes a hand forward, which you didn't take, you were just looking at him in disbelief and bewilderment.

He smiles and pulls his hand back not wanting to make the situation more awkward.

Your dad gestures for you to take a seat, and you do. He clears his throat and starts to explain "y/n, you and Win are going to be a couple soon. That's why I want you to go out on a date with him."

You couldn't take this anymore, your dad really set up a date for you and him,Why is he so eager to get you married? Without saying anything you stood up and marched out of the room. Was my life a complete joke to him? Without even asking for my permission, he just sets up random dates. First jungkook and now him.

As you were making your way up to your office a phone notification goes off, making you glance at your phone it was a text from jungkook

*

I'm in your office,
where are you?
God! I really miss you.

*

Reading that, you sprinted towards your office, ready to fly into jungkook's arms and smell his natural sent the calmed your body down.

The bright smile on your face falls down, as you see jungkook hugging someone tightly that isn't you but your sister, you could see the pure love in his eyes. your heart suddenly felt heavy and a sudden rush of jealousy went through you.

You knew your sister liked jungkook, you even witnessed them kissing once, back in high school.Maybe it was a bad decision giving jungkook another chance. He would have been Happier with my sister than me.

Instead of walking inside your office and confronting them, you turned around and walked away. Leaving them alone.

"I should just end things with jungkook."a sob rose in her throat, as tears start prickling down her cheeks.

***

Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 20.9K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
50.6K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
268K 12.9K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
347K 395 2
She was the only girl in my life. My best friend. She was there whenever I need her. She understands me more than me. I love her more than anyone. Sh...