Fell Sans in FGO/Fate Grand O...

By zuckjuice

Fell AUs were notorious throughout the Undertale Multiverses to be some of the cruelest universes ones out th... More

Character Bio: Sans (Fell AU)

Chapter 1: The Fallen One

2.2K 48 16
By zuckjuice

==Chapter Start==

Mash: "Don't do it!"

Mash and Gudako could only watch in horror as Olga was forced to touch the black-hole-like construct that is CHALDEA. As she was sinking further into it, her agonizing wails echoed everywhere, disturbing everyone as shivers traveled across their being at hearing such cries.

The pain was too unbearable, shocks of burning, orange electricity burning through her body. She tried to beg, but everything that came out was throat-burning screams. She prayed for anyone to save her, but no one responded.

But her Fate was sealed. After all, like a black hole, nothing ever escaped from CHALDEA, not even the shining light of the stars. It would eat everything, even her, and condemn her to an infinite loop of deaths most agonizing until the end of everything.

But something was wrong. Despite being mostly sunken into CHALDEA, her consciousness was still alive, still there. Her face could be seen. She was still hurting, but she was alive. Suddenly, something happened to CHALDEA. Instead of the bright orange that it once was, it started to turn black, the spherical shape that it once held started to morph into something different, something that looked like a black void, devoid of any color.

Lev: "What the hell, why isn't she done for yet?! She should be taken in completely!"

Romani: "Why is CHALDEA changing so suddenly?!" 

The electricity of the place he was in was starting to fail, lights flickering off and on as the black void of CHALDEA started to sparkle and crack.

One of the scientists, who was using a tablet, tried their best to relay the information, though shakily. 

??? "Reports are showing what almost seems like a singularity, but it's so much more violent and powerful! The amount of energy coming from it is too weird! For some reason, the numbers going to...the negatives?"

Mashu: "Stay behind me, Senpai!"

Mashu stood in front of Gudako, shielding her with Lord Camelot, the shield name Olga had given her, as Gudako could only nod, freaked out by the sudden twists as she hoped that the shield would be strong enough for anything that threatened to crush them.

Before anyone could say anything else, something suddenly happened. CHALDEA started forming into what seemed like a portal as something was spat out, carrying Olga with them as they crash-landed a bit behind Mashu and Gudako. They heard a groan of pain before realizing what happened as they saw the director still alive, looking surprisingly intact as if she wasn't just torn apart at a molecular level mere seconds ago.

Mashu: "Director!"

They ran towards the unconscious woman, who was hugging the person they couldn't see well since they were turned away and hunched on the floor. Before anyone could react to it, they heard chuckling as the mass moved. The chuckling was low and steady, the voice seeming cracked as if they hadn't spoken in years. A deep, rough voice echoed through the cave walls before it got quicker and louder. The mass started to move, the chuckling now loud and had an undertone of cockiness as the figure got up.

They suspected the mass of leather and gold to be a man, but it had been disproven as they got up and turned around, showing sharp teeth and bones. It wasn't a human, but a living skeleton as they continued to laugh happily. 

???: "Finally! I was sick of being stuck in that fucking black void!"

Everybody couldn't believe what they were seeing as they could only watch the skeleton continue to laugh his heart out. He was free! He was finally free from the void that he was trapped in, slowly going insane over the lack of anything!

Badland: "Yes! Haha! Yes!! Free! Free from the void! So much dirt, I never thought I would miss dirt!"

He continued to laugh until Lev looked around, seeing the place fall into rubble. 

Lev: "Damn it, damn it! I thought that the damn Saber was enough trouble because she tried to keep the time period together, but now this?! This gets more and more frustrating by the minute! Whatever, her consciousness will cease to exist once she's ray shifted out anyway, so there is no need for me to worry! Until another time Romani, Mashu, and Gudako! Bahahaha!"

And with that, the portal to CHALDEA closed, showing how it was slowly turning back to normal as he disappeared in an excellent gold. Suddenly, the place started to violently shake, rubble falling down from the cave's roof as Mash raised her shield, protecting Gudako as they tried to make their way toward Olga.

Badland: "Shit. Why'd this have to be the first thing to happen after I got back!?" The skeleton looked around before seeing the unconscious Olga that was beneath his feet, hugging his leg. "What the-? A human?"

He looked around, summoning the skull of a Gaster Blaster, one that looked much like the original Fell's blaster, though one of the big dragon fangs were made of gold. The rubble fell on it, acting like a shield as he looked around and saw the two teens.

Badland: "Oy! Shitty humans, have any idea what's happening?!"

Mashu: "If you want to survive, then come with us!" Gudako pressed a button on her watch, watching as it turned on. "Dr. Romani, please ray shift us back!"

Romani: "I'm working on it! As long as proof of your existence still remains, I can bring yoooouuuu..." 

Suddenly, the watch turned off as the floor of the place started to break apart, cracks forming as the shaking got more violent. Sans rolled his eyes, summoning three more blasters, two to carry them all, and a third one to act as a shield. He got them all gathered up and sighed.

Prince: "Damn it, why is it that it's always something shitty like this ends up happening to me?!" He groaned in frustration, looking at the three meat bags around him. 'Whatever. As soon as we get the hell out of here, I'm gonna see if I can get the rainbow fucker in contact or something. But maybe I can snatch a soul before I do...'

He then looked at Olga, bringing out her soul as he looked at it, only to look extremely concerned and confused as he saw the shape it was in. It looked like a soul of determination, but it was so sickly and broken that it nerved him and made him question her.

Prince: 'How the fuck is she still alive?! With fractures and whatever the hell that black shit is, she shouldn't even be breathing, yet...' She looked at her, seeing how her soul beat with life continuing to travel inside her. 'This shit is so confusing. Damn it, what type of fucking god did I piss off when I was still in my universe?!'

Before he could do anything, a giant piece of rubble fell, breaking the blaster over his head as it tipped his blaster forward, accidentally making him clutch the soul before everything turned white. 

???

One moment, Sans could feel himself falling, frustrated, he was ready to use his teleportation to get anywhere besides where he was, even if that weird human that should be dead was hugging his leg. The next, he felt as if something made him blank out as if he was suddenly crushed to absolutely nothing as he shattered into atoms.

He clutched something before he suddenly woke up in a bed. He didn't know what happened as he felt something fumble. Something was on his head. He grabbed whatever the hell it was before he saw something that had big ears, white fur that reached towards its tail and had some blue bandana on them. 

"Fou."

Badland: "Yeah, yeah, get the fuck off me you oversized rat."

Instead of putting it down gently, he decided instead to throw whatever this creature was against the small chair that was next to his bed. The little creature, "Fluffy Rat," as Sans would now call it, ran up to him and bit him.

This was enough to cause a reaction from Sans as he snarled at the creature.

Badland: "That's it you fluffy rat, I'm turning you into a good luck charm!"

He then started chasing it, not knowing he was being led throughout the halls of wherever the hell he was as he only saw a few details in his grand chase against the little creature that decided to bother him.

He ran down the halls, eye blaring a harsh red with bits of brilliant gold as the creature turned the corner, him doing the same before he suddenly stopped. He felt the creature jump onto his shoulder and back to his head, but he ignored that in turn to look at where he was led to.

It was a giant room, with broken pods and large debris everywhere scattered across the floor, a giant hole that seemed to be caved in as he looked around. In the center, he saw some giant red ball of energy, CHALDEA, that was surrounded by slowly rotating rings of metal. 

"Fou fou!"

Sans looked at the creature, snarling as it pointed a paw somewhere. 

Prince: "Whatever. I swear to god if you led me somewhere stupid, I'm making good on my threat to turn you into some lucky charm."

He felt a lick to his cranium in response. 

Badland: "Yeah, yeah, I threw you into a chair, so what? You were using my head as bed rest. I won't be degraded into some fucking mammal's bed."

He felt another lick. 

Badland: "Fuck you too."

He walked towards the direction he was pointed to, ignoring the occasional licks that were coming from the little creature as to not blow up and deal with it. He was curious to see what the fluffy rat wanted anyway. If it acted good and stopped being a little smart-ass shit, maybe he would keep it as some sort of pet.

After a while, fluffy rat got off his head and ran ahead. Sans continued to walk around, hands set in his pockets before he decided to tug a bit at the collar of his shirt as the heat in the place seemed to increase. As he got closer, he heard a voice from back at the weird cave he was spat into from that portal thing he went through.

"Fou?"

???: "Well, at least they're still here."

Never mind, two familiar voices. Sans saw who they were as he better examined the two people. He could tell they were both teens, or at least they looked that age as he felt some sort of voice tell him something.

"M...shu... G...d...ko"

Badland: "Oy!" called out Sans as the two teens looked at the skeleton. They tensed up, both stepping back as Sans rolled his eyes. He could feel the fluffy rat climb back onto his head. "Stop being little bitches. If I was gonna attack, you both wouldn't be alive right now."

This didn't help much, but they relaxed a bit while taking their good share of steps away from the skeleton. He sighed, looking around at the two teens who looked kind of shaken up before his attention went to a different human.

Prince: 'Where the hell am I, the surface?' "Oy, and who are you, ponytail?"

Romani: "Fascinating... you're unlike any other skeleton that we have ever encountered here at Chaldea. But we have bigger things to worry about. Thanks to you two, Chaldea and both of you are saved." His expression quickly turned sad. "Unfortunately, the director is..."

Prince: "Allow me to shit on this sob fest that you guys look on the verge of, and tell me, who's the director? If you can't tell a bit, I'm not exactly from around here."

Romani: "White-haired woman, red eyes, stern face. I believe you rescued the consciousness before it was destroyed. Though, she is dead, so she's gone..." 

Prince: "Oh, no, she's not dead," responded Sans, feeling the soul in his right sleeve as it still beat. "Got her soul, right here~"

He then pulled out the red heart that had the black tendrils around it as some of them stepped back in surprise. 

Gudako: "What is that?!"

Prince: "What, never heard of a soul before?" asked Sans in an exasperated tone before he chuckled a bit. "Right, I forgot meat bags like you are too stupid to know. Anyway, this heart is a manifestation of one's soul. For some reason, hers looked broken, but still intact. That means she was supposed to die, but her determination kept her alive."

Romani: "So...how is this supposed to help us?" asked Romani, the two teens confusedly looking at the heart before shuddering. "Is there a way to bring her back? It would be a big help to us."

Romani reached for the soul, but Sans pulled his hand back, chuckling a bit at the desperation as he now had some way to manipulate the people around him. Whoever this Olga person is, getting the name thanks to a soul check, was clearly important. Important enough to get what he wants.

Badland: "Nah ah~! I want an explanation of what the hell is going on, and where the fuck I ended up in. If I find out you're lying to me, I'm crushing her soul, maybe even torment her a bit before I use my hands and tear it apart."

Everybody tensed up, hearing the seriousness in his voice as Romani stopped. He gulped, looking at the skeleton as the two teens felt great dread. The chance to perhaps bring a sort of order inside of Chaldea was hanging loosely in the mercy of a skeleton monster who looked like he wasn't afraid of snapping the "soul" as he called it in half. As much as Romani wanted to refuse, he had no choice.

Besides, with the information that got in while they were unconscious, there wasn't anywhere he could go to. Everything was basically burning, Chaldea being the only safe haven for anyone, and it wasn't even gonna last another year. So if anything, this was a deal he couldn't pass on unless he was an idiot. 

With a deep breath, Romani nodded, standing up straight as he started walking. 

Romani: "Follow me. We need to see Da Vinci before anything happens."

Sans rolled his eyes, stuffing the soul under his shirt and into his ribcage before he grabbed Fou. He then threw them towards Mashu, Mashu catching them as they slightly glared at Sans.

Badland: "Keep your fluffy rat away from me, 'kay? Don't wanna get rabies from the damn thing."

And with that, they continued to walk, all wary of the small, yet presumably dangerous skeleton. Little did they know, the inclusion of him would change the Fate they were all set on, their Destiny coursing them through a new path opened for them all.

For better...

Or for worse...

==Chapter End==

Kumalala kumalala kumala mafesta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 16.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
157K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
980K 60.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
656K 23.9K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...