BREED

By marshaofficial

Book #1, 2 & 3Place of Pleasure Series) "You are my place of pleasure, Eden. Trust me, I'm going to take all... More

Summary
FULFILL
ONE ON ONE
PUNISHMENT
MAID DUTY
GARDEN DINNER
FIRST KISS
BLOOD CEREMONY
I CHOOSE YOU
DAY WITH HIM
MARKING
PREPARE
MATING
FERTILITY CHECK
UNDERSTANDING
DUSTIN
SUBMISSION
Happy Holiday's
PICKER WILLOW
ESME
SPY
BACKFIRED
ALORA
VITAL INFORMATION
EXILE
HALF-BROTHER
ALPHA ZERO
FOR A QUEEN
ANYTHING?
SPEECH
MY SISTER
W.O.M.A.N
BOOK TWO
SUMMARY
STRANGE FEELING
WHAT IS HEAT
New Cover
Apple Books
Book #3 EDEN
BREEDERS
MEANING
New cover !!!
Update !
Happy Mother's Day!

Happy New Year!

4.8K 68 10
By marshaofficial

Hey guys, so I want to talk about a few things before this year ends. If you don't know me, my name is Marsha. I'm a mother, author, and anime freak. I have a daughter who I adore so much. I love exploring new places, spending time with family, and writing/reading. I was born in Chicago in 1996. I have been writing since I was 12 years old. It has always been a passion for me and I continued to write throughout the years. I took a break from writing and then I started back in 2017. When I started back writing, it was just a hobby for me. I loved the way that I was able to express myself in different worlds. But enough about me. I am shocked at all the love and support you all have shown me throughout this year. My books have grown so much and I owe it all to you guys. I adore reading all of your comments, feedback, and the positive messages that you all send to me. This year I published four books and I owe it all to you guys. Thank you for being so supportive of me and the work I put out. It means the world to me. I'm excited about continuing this journey with you all in the new year!!

Happy new year
Love -MarshaOfficial ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 9K 88
(#1- best story ever) November 2021 Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections ...
8M 328K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* πŸŽ–Featured Reading Lists: β€’@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning β€’@TeenFiction Soul Deep β€’@WattpadRoyals Fantas...
4.2M 90.7K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
2.4M 87.8K 43
|| Completed || || Editing Process Will Be Starting Soon || Unedited. Feature on Paranormal Profile! Sheriff Axel Pexton was growing restless. His...