Dream! Sans Oneshots *DISCONT...

By CrazyFantasy_13

*this book is discontinued & very old, expect cringe!* But if you want to see more Dreamtale content from me... More

Requests, please!
Cream - Angst + fluff
Reaper x Dream - Fluff
Bad guys x Dream - Fluff
Ink x Dream - Angst
Dream harem - Fluff (Part 1/2)
Dream harem - Angsty fluff (Part 2/2)
Killercreammare - Fluff
Error x Dream - Angst
DS! Ink x DS! Dream - Fluff
Nightmare x SD! Dream - Angst(?)
DS! Ink x DS! Dream - Fluff
Dreamberry - Angsty fluff
*Very Quick A/N*
* A/N *
Skits - #1(?)
* Discontinuing *

Apple Twins Birthday Special

697 19 14
By CrazyFantasy_13

Dream sat alone in his room, the sun just starting to rise up. Dream could tell because there was finally light seeping through the opening in his curtains covering the window.

After the whole incident, his birthday hadn't been a very pleasant day for Dream. In fact, he dreaded the day each year.

Which is why he hadn't ever told the Stars about it. Dream couldn't bear having to deal with their extreme energy — especially if they knew it was his birthday. Dream could only imagine how it would go.

But luckily, Dream only could imagine since he had never let that little secret slip.

Honestly, Dream wasn't sure how they hadn't questioned the fact that 'he didn't have a birthday', but he appreciated it nonetheless. Even if they weren't quite aware about it.

This day was a bit different, though. This was Dream's first birthday with the truce being in place.

It been quite a shock for Dream when he overheard his friends talking about planning Nightmare's birthday surprise, which must have meant that it told them. That was very sad to think about for Dream.

'Why can't I just get over it like Nightmare?'

That thought constantly plagued Dream's mind, but he had learned to block that kind of stuff out for the sake of what's left of his sanity.

Suddenly, a knock was heard on the door followed by a voice. "DREAM! C'MON, THE PARTY IS STARTING!"

Dream hummed in response, looking down at the ground. He didn't want to go, which is why he hadn't even gotten ready. He wanted to just sleep through the entire day, but apparently Dream's subconscious didn't want that so he hadn't been able to fall asleep the entire night. But about hour 6 Dream had no choice but to give up and just wait for the morning to come along.

'They didn't even tell me up right about the party. Why did Swap assume I knew?' Dream thought to himself, just now realizing that there wasn't any real reason for Swap to have assumed that. '..maybe he just told Ink to tell me and Ink forgot.' Dream tried to stay logical.

Dream frowned before getting up, his joints popping as he stood from being in the same position for so long. "I suppose it wouldn't kill me to go.." Dream whispered to himself, stretching some more.

He slowly got dressed, taking his time. After all, he didn't even want to go.

Since Dream was lazy, he didn't bother to dress up in his normal attire, and instead chose something more casual. Why wouldn't he? It wasn't a special day to him. Except for it being his twin's birthday — but even that pained him to think about.

The shirt he was wearing was a simple black turtleneck with small yellow-orange stars on the chest. The pants were just grey sweatpants he had at the back of his closet.

To finish the outfit off, Dream wore pastel yellow slippers that he got as a gift from someone for 'saving the day' and their universe from collapsing. Dream then got his 'crown' off of the bedside table, placing on top of his head with care. He might hate his past, but this was something Dream couldn't get rid of no matter how much he wanted to.

"Lovely, I look.. great." Dream said as he looked in the mirror in front of him, "I sure do look like I *really* want to be here." Dream's tone was most definitely sarcastic. Dream closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, getting ready for the terrible day ahead of him. Dream opened his eyes with a grin — albeit very fake — and then left his room. There was no need to hide in his room anymore.

Dream walked into the living room, where Swap & Horror were cooking over on the right in the kitchen whilst Ink was on the couch, fiddling with something. Dust was just watching TV, along with Killer. They seemed a bit pouty so you could only assume they had an argument. Nightmare was no where in sight, and since Error was also gone he could only assume Error was with Nightmare.

That helped Dream calm down at least a little bit — knowing Nightmare wasn't here just yet.

"Look who decided to join us!" Ink exclaimed, bringing everyone's attention to Dream. That irked Dream quite a lot, but he knew that keeping things calm was most likely the most guaranteed way of success at the moment.

"Haha, hi!" Dream said, smiling sweetly to cover his annoyance towards Ink. "Did I miss anything?"

Swap shook his head from the kitchen, "NO, YOU'RE FINE! YOU DIDN'T MISS ANYTHING!" Horror nodded, also reassuring Dream but without any words.

Dream smiled at both Swap & Horror, before looking back over at Ink. "Great, now you can go back to whatever you were doing before I arrived."

Ink huffed, swiftly turning back around on the couch and continuing to tinker with whatever it was he was holding.

Dream was finally able to breathe when all of the attention on him was lifted. Luckily everyone's attention was diverted even more when they heard a portal open, which by everyone's reaction was most likely a sign for something. They all ducked down, which meant this was a surprise party. 'Good thing I haven't spoken to Nightmare, otherwise I would've ruined the surprise.' Dream thought, sighing as quickly rushed to also hide in kitchen.

Dream needed to keep his bubbly attitude for now! Besides, surprises were fun. At least: they were fun were you were the one doing the surprising — not so much the other way around.

Dream could now hear Nightmare and Error's conversation as they entered the house.

"All right, we're here. Now explain why you kept trying to get me away." Nightmare spoke, his voice concluding that he was confused and annoyed.

"CHil-l oUt." Error responded, "I'll EXPla-in, juS-t h-hhoLd on." (Chill out. I'll explain, just hold on.)

Nightmare was never the one for patience. But by the way Dream saw out of the corner of his eye that Swap and Horror were preparing to jump out, this must've been planned.

"Hurry up then."

"OHh, I'll h-hUurr-y u-u-up alL righhhT." (Oh, I'll hurry up all right.)

That seemed to be the signal, because before Dream knew it they all jumped up.

Dream, of course, was a few seconds off but it was acceptable considering no one was really perfect with this type of stuff. They were all either early or late.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They all shouted, causing Nightmare to jump.

Error laughed at Nightmare's reaction, and now Nightmare's face was glowing with blush from the embarrassment of that reaction.

Now everyone was laughing — even Dream!

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" Nightmare stated, making those who were still technically working for it making it their boss, 'shut the fuck up.' (e.g. the Murder Time Trio.)

Of course, that didn't stop Ink, Dream, Error, & Swap from continuing to laugh.

Eventually the laughing subsided, and in came the questions. But by that time, the adrenaline of the surprise had run out for Dream and he remembered what day it was and why exactly they that.

Dream frowned before shaking it off, realizing he wasn't alone in his own room. Although, he still didn't want to pay attention to the questions that didn't concern him.

They were just simple ones like 'how long have you been planning this' and such like that. Nothing too interesting.

However, unfortunately one specific comment that came from Nightmare's mouth caught Dream's attention.

Nightmare rolled his eyes, "I assume you've already done Dream's birthday, huh? As expected." Nightmare stated, unaware absolutely no one knew what he was talking about.

"What do you mean? He doesn't have a birthday." Ink said, tiling his head.

That caught Nightmare off guard. It immediately turned to Ink, "What do you mean he 'doesn't have a birthday?'"

Ink blinked, not expecting Nightmare's reaction to that. "Uhm- well-"

"WHAT INK FAILS TO REMEMBER IS WE HAVE NEVER SEEN DREAM CELEBRATE ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLED A BIRTHDAY, NOR HAS HE EVEN SPOKEN ABOUT THE TOPIC." Swap jumped in.

Nightmare turned to Dream, his expression and aura unreadable. That unsettled Dream. "Is this true, dumbass?"

Dream was silently panicking, knowing that he was about to be outed. Dream was very tempted to just flee, but when he felt a tentacle grip his wrist.. he decided against that.

"Erm- uh..-" Dream was trying to think of any lie or excuse to get out of this situation. Anything would be better than this, honestly! Dream would choose stone over this any day of the week.

Dream's obvious panic only confused everyone else even more, and Nightmare didn't seem to be backing down anytime soon.

With that in mind, Dream inevitably figured out he had no choice but to give up and out himself. 'Well, at least I'll be the one saying it instead of it doing so..' Dream thought, trying to think on the good side.

"Yes, I haven't said anything."

Nightmare frowned, "Does that mean you've lied to your 'friends' about something as insignificant as that?" Unfortunately for Dream, it seemed that they were going to continue pushing the subject until it got the whole truth.

This new found information was disheartening for Dream. 'So much for any chance of having a decent day..' Dream thought, closing his eyes, "...yes.." Dream hesitantly responded.

"SO YOU DO HAVE A BIRTHDAY?" Swap questioned, Dream nodded in response. "OKAY, THAT'S COOL! WHY EXACTLY IS THIS SUCH A PROBLEM?"

Dream hated that he had to speak about this, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to get out without saying something so Dream was going to be as vague as possible. "..it isn't exactly a very pleasant memory for me." Dream said bitterly. "Now, may I leave?" Dream ripped his arm from the tentacles grasp, clearly on the edge of just running away. His tone was 100% passive aggressive. The smile sealed that deal.

"No, you may not." Nightmare stated, the same tentacle then gripping Dream's waist — much tighter.

Dream grimaced for a second, before it turned to a smile once more. "Lovely." Dream spoke through his teeth.

—————

A/N: And that's the birthday special! Cliffhangers, am I right? 😋

Just to let y'all know, I didn't proofread this at all — so if there's any grammar/spelling mistakes that is why.

Anywho, happy birthday to Dream & Nightmare! I wish them the most wonderful birthdays ever <33

(1765 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 129 14
Hello everyone it's my first Wangxian fan fiction it's a horror, funny and romantic fan fiction. I hope that you all will like it
873K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
20.7K 627 27
🛑THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK OF 'S62 Generation?' 🛑 so please read that book first to understand the full plot.
585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.