You Only Live Once

By Mich2992

Alright, I can do this. I've been going to conventions for years. They're just regular guys... guys I look up... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter 50

Chapter Fourteen

219 9 0
By Mich2992

AN: Smut Warning

It had been an amazing couple of weeks. Jamie and Sebastian were close to inseparable the entire time, and neither one could have asked for a better way to spend their vacation.

Jamie was laid out on a float in Chris's pool, contemplating that it would be the last day before she would have to return to work. She stared down into the water with a sorrowful look on her face. He'll be gone tomorrow... I wish I could go with him.

Her reverie was interrupted by the sound of someone closing the patio door. She looked up to see who had stepped outside and saw his brown hair in a messy state. Her heart skipped as he walked over to her, his smile brightening when he met her eyes. Sebastian sat on the edge of the pool, his feet dangling in the water. "Hey, beautiful."

"Hi," Jamie said softly, a gentle smile on her face. "Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah," he ran a hand through his hair. "You weren't in the bed, so I came looking. You been awake long?"

"Maybe a half hour or so," she answered. "I put on my suit and decided to come out here. It's... not going to be an easy day today."

Sebastian hummed sympathetically at her response. His eyes roamed the length of her body, taking in every inch of skin he could see.

She smiled up at him, watching his eyes roam up and down her body. "Do you want to join me in the pool?"

His attention was pulled back to her, meeting her eyes. He gave her a warm smile. "Only if you want me to."

"I would love for you to. Any time I can get with you before you have to fly out, the better," she told him.

Seb slid into the water and slowly made his way to where she was floating. Once he reached her, he placed a hand under her chin to lift her head up and kiss her lightly. "I don't want to leave either, dragă mea, but it won't be for good. I'll be back before you know it."

"How soon?" Jamie asked. "I'm going to miss you like crazy, you know."

"I'll miss you too, sweetheart. It'll only be for a few weeks though. I can come back for a visit once I finish filming a couple of small things." He rubbed his thumb across her cheek gently. "I promise, the time will fly by."

"Grace is going to have to keep me busy while you're gone. I don't know what I'm going to do without you here," she replied, resting her forehead against his.

He chuckled a little, "You'll do just fine," he assured her. "We can still talk on the phone every day. And besides, Chris will still be around if you need someone to annoy you," he winked at her, laughing.

"How long is Chris off?" Jamie asked, a small smile reappearing on her face. "He'd be a good buddy to hangout with. As long as you don't care."

"He still has some time. I think he just has one movie coming up, but it won't actually start filming for a while still," Sebastian said, thinking. "He may have a couple reshoots, or small roles, but it wouldn't be anything that would take him away for long."

Jamie leaned forward and pecked his lips, then ran one hand through his hair, making it wet. "Would you care if I hung out with Chris?" she asked.

Sebastian grinned and shook his head, "No, not at all. He'd probably love to hang out with you," he answered, kissing her again.

She slowly returned his kiss, deepening it as he cupped his cheek in her hand. "Would we get into trouble if things got a little heated out here?" she asked, a smirk on her face.

"Trouble? Not at all," he responded, smiling. "Chris is gone for a couple of hours at least. Said he wanted to give us some time before I had to leave."

Jamie smiled. "That was sweet of him." She ran her hand through his hair again, but gently pulled on it this time, making Sebastian moan softly.

He pressed another kiss to her lips, running his tongue along them playfully, until she opened her mouth more for him to slip his tongue inside, tasting her slightly.

She sighed and gripped onto his hair, pulling herself closer to him, still laying on her float. "Have anything in mind?" she asked when she pulled away to catch her breath.

He kissed his way down her neck, sucking lightly on each spot. "Lady's choice," he mumbled against her skin.

"Mmm, that's a hard decision to make." She moved her head to the side, giving Sebastian more access to her skin.

He moved even further down and trailed kisses across her collarbone, nipping lightly at her skin, making Jamie gasp slightly and pull at his hair harder.

"Baby... should we move inside? Or do you want to skinny dip?" she asked mischievously as she moved to slide from her float and wrap her legs around his waist.

"Whatever you want, sweetheart." He held her close, clasping his hands together under her ass.

Jamie rolled her eyes and shook her head at him playfully. "You don't have an opinion today? Are you okay?"

"I'm just fine, sweetheart," he assured her, "I just want today to be about you, and whatever your heart desires."

"I just want to be with you," she answered. "In any way possible."

"Good. Because I want to be with you too." He lowered his head and sucked on her skin again, causing her to let out a soft sigh.

Jamie tilted her head back, letting it lay in the water as Sebastian sucked and licked along her neck and collarbone, the feeling of his lips sending shivers down her spine. "Don't stop," she whispered.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked, continuing to suck at her skin, his fingers sliding up her back, undoing her top and letting it float to the bottom of the pool.

"Me," she breathed, pressing her hips against his, able to feel his growing erection beneath his shorts. "Please."

"Anything for you, sweetheart," Sebastian murmured as he slid his shorts down, pushing them to the bottom of the pool with his foot. His hands made quick work removing the bottom piece of her suit, leaving them wrapped together naked in the water.

She smiled and sat up before she nuzzled her head into the crook of Sebastian's neck, leaving small kisses on his skin. Then Jamie turned and captured his lips in a slow, sultry kiss as she began to gently roll her hips against his.

He groaned softly and buried his fingers into her hair, holding her tightly against his chest while he deepened the kiss, moving his lips over hers with a passion that caused her to tremble. When they eventually broke apart to breathe, they both leaned forward, foreheads touching as they panted.

"What's on your mind?" she asked softly. Jamie ran her hands over his shoulders then down his chest, gently raking her nails over his skin.

"You. Nothing else matters right now. Only you." Sebastian looked at her, his eyes filled with affection and desire.

Jamie quickly captured his lips in a heated kiss, wanting to taste him again. "I want you Sebastian..." she breathed.

"Are you sure?" he asked quietly, running his hand down her bare sides, across her midsection, and down between her legs. Finding her center, he circled the spot with his fingers.

"Yes," she moaned. Jamie pressed against Srbastian's hand, trying to get more friction. "I need my Winter Soldier."

Sebastian laughed softly, shaking his head at her words. "He's all yours sweetheart," he said, running his finger over her swollen clit. He lined himself up with her opening, slowly easing into her tightness.

"Always, I hope," she grinned. Jamie let out a breath of air as she loosened her legs so she could sink down onto his shaft. "It's... a little rough feeling," she murmured. "Could be the water."

"That might be it," Sebastian agreed, lowering his head to kiss her. "Let me help you." He took his time, sliding deeper and deeper inside of her until she was fully seated on his shaft. "If it doesn't ease up, just say so," he nipped at her neck softly, "We can always move to the bedroom if we need to."

"If only we had lube," she smirked while she squeezed her legs, pushing herself against his pelvis, making herself moan.

He moved his hips slightly faster in response to her movements. Sebastian bit at the column of her neck, running his hands up and down her body, keeping their pace steady.

Jamie rested her head in the crook of his neck and moaned. "God Seb... harder... please."

He increased his speed with a moan, thrusting into her faster and burying himself as far as he could inside of her as she tightened around him.

The sound of his voice riddled with pleasure made Jamie shiver. "I love how you sound," she murmured into his ear, feeling as Sebastian turned them and pressed her against the wall of the pool.

He continued to thrust into her, taking his time, making sure she felt every inch of him. "I love how you sound too, sweetheart," he mumbled back.

Jamie panted, moving to roughly grip onto Sebastian's shoulders. "I'm... I'm getting close Sebastian... so... close."

Her legs clenched around his hips, her body tightening around his shaft. "You're mine, sweetheart. Come for me," he growled lowly, slamming himself into her, hitting the place where she wanted it the most. "Come for me, dragă mea."

Unable to hold it back, Jamie screamed Sebastian's name into his neck as her body came undone, tightening hard around his shaft. She could feel her body tremble with the release, still feeling pleasure from Sebastian's thrusts.

​​"Ride through it with me, dragă," he begged as he watched her finish her orgasm, causing his own body to shake uncontrollably in rhythm with hers.

Jamie moaned softly, his movements still giving her pleasure. "Sebastian," she sighed, feeling him shudder along with her.

Sebastian smiled and closed his eyes, kissing her tenderly once their orgasms subsided, resting his forehead against hers. He wrapped one arm around Jamie's lower back to hold her close. They stayed there like that, enjoying the afterglow, both panting heavily.

"That was... amazing," Jamie murmured. She slowly loosened her hold on his waist and reached up to run one hand through his hair. "I think that's the first time I've had sex in a pool," she chuckled.

"There's always a first time for everything," Sebastian teased as he moved his hand down her back to grab onto her ass cheeks, squeezing gently.

Jamie gasped loudly, then smiled up at him. "Already wanting another round?" she teased in return.

He kissed her deeply, wrapping his free hand around her thigh and lifting her up. "How many times you think we can go before we lose momentum?" he asked with a playful grin.

"I don't have an answer to that, Mr. Stan," Jamie replied as she pulled on the back of his hair, making him tilt his head back so she could kiss the base of his throat. "Do you have a goal?"

He cupped her breast in his hand, playing with her nipple as his other hand traveled down her stomach to tease her center, making her hold onto him so she wouldn't fall. "Not really," he hummed in response.

Jamie bit her lip and pressed forward in response. "Do you want to move into the bedroom?" she asked. "We could... explore a bit."

"I would like nothing more than to explore with you, sweetheart," Sebastian responded. "But we have to remember to grab our suits," he chuckled.

"Are you going to go down and get them?" she asked, a sly grin on her face. "I could get a pretty nice show that way."

Sebastian grinned and nodded, "I suppose I can grab them." He placed his hands on Jamie's hips, gripping tightly and lifted her up to place her on the pool's edge. "Stay here and enjoy the view while I'm gone," he said, giving her a playful wink before diving under the water to find their discarded bathing suits.

Jamie watched as the sunlight rippled over Sebastian's bare body while he swam underwater and grabbed their discarded clothing. Such a fine body that man has. She watched as he grabbed the final piece of clothing, her top, then pushed off the bottom of the pool to surface. "Enjoy your dive, handsome?"

Sebastian smirked and tossed the garments towards her, watching as they landed on the edge of the pool. "It was refreshing. Even energizing." He gave her a playful smirk as he swam back to where she was sitting.

"Oh really?" She spread her legs just enough so he could perch between them with his arms on the edge of the pool. "Energizing how?"

"Let's head inside and I'll show you," he quipped, lifting himself just far enough out of the pool to capture her lips briefly.

Jamie returned his kiss then stood. "Meet me inside then." Jamie bent down and picked up their swim clothes before she walked around the pool, making sure to add a bit of sway to her hips as she did. Nothing wrong with driving him a little crazy. She looked over her shoulder once she got to the back door and smirked at him, then turned and went inside.

Sebastian scrambled out of the pool and followed her inside, closing the backdoor behind him. Just as Jamie crossed the threshold into the bedroom, Seb grabbed her by the waist, pulling her flush against him. He ran his hand up her side to caress her breasts lightly. "You are such a tease," he muttered.

"I'm the tease?" she taunted, leaning back against his chest, not caring that he was still soaking wet. "I had to witness your bare ass swimming underwater. I think you teased me first."

"I definitely did not tease you first. You asked for that," Sebastian shook his head, laughing. His gaze darkened for a moment as he stared down at her. He lowered his head and kissed her deeply, his tongue stroking across her lips as he did. Jamie moaned quietly, opening her mouth to allow him access. Sebastian groaned into her mouth as he deepened the kiss, his tongue stroking hers.

Jamie gripped onto Sebastian's arms as she let him explore her mouth, feeling his forming erection against her back. When they finally pulled away for air, Jamie met his eyes. "Just how much exploring would you like to do? I'm open to a lot of things."

"Anything is fair game with me right now," Sebastian replied huskily. "As long as it involves you," he added.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere," Jamie told him. "I just want to know what you're open to doing or if you want to stay more on safe grounds." She smiled as she pressed her ass against him, applying friction against his pelvis.

Sebastian smiled and nibbled on Jamie's earlobe. "What did you have in mind, sweetheart?"

Jamie's face turned red. "I'm not sure if you would be up for it."

Seb lifted her chin, locking eyes with her, "Tell me what you like, dragă mea."

"It's... a bit taboo, but I like... anal sometimes," she whispered.

Sebastian ran his hand up and down her arm before he leaned down and kissed her deeply again. "Is that what you want?" he asked, smiling slightly as he drew back.

Jamie bit her lip at the thought of it and swallowed hard. "Yes," she breathed. "Only if you're comfortable with it."

Sebastian smiled and kissed her tenderly before he spoke. "If that's something that you truly want, I'll do it," he smiled at her, "As long as you promise to communicate."

"Always," she answered. "As long as you promise to do the same, no matter how far apart we are from each other."

Sebastian laughed softly. "You have my word," he assured her.

Jamie smiled. "That's all I ask for."

He stepped back from her, "I better grab us some lube then," Sebastian smirked, heading into the bathroom.

She watched him go, then turned and walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. This is the first boyfriend in a while that's actually been interested in what I like... he's kind of amazing.

When Sebastian walked back into the room, he saw Jamie staring toward him. "Are you alright?" he asked quietly, a bit concerned, unsure of what was going through her mind.

Jamie blinked and refocused to see him standing in front of her. "Oh, I'm alright. I just zoned out for a moment and got lost in my head."

Sebastian raised an eyebrow as he came closer. "Wanna tell me about it?" he asked as he reached her, taking a seat next to her on the bed.

"I don't want to ruin the mood Sebastian," she answered quietly. "It's nothing bad. Something just dawned on me, that's all."

"Hey," he began, lifting her chin so he could meet her gaze. "Nothing will ruin the mood." He leaned forward and pressed his lips softly against hers, lingering there for several seconds before pulling back. "Besides, didn't we just agree that we would communicate?"

"We did," Jamie answered softly, closing her eyes as his fingers trailed along her jaw. "You're the first person I've dated that's been on board for what I like in the bedroom in a long time," she added softly.

Sebastian gently brushed a loose hair out of her face. "A relationship is supposed to be a partnership. I'm willing to work with you, and try, or do, whatever makes you happy," he said, kissing her forehead.

Jamie smiled softly and leaned into his touch. "You're amazing... you know that? I've never been with anyone like you."

Sebastian moved one of his hands from her cheek to the nape of her neck, "You deserve nothing but the best, dragă."

Her smile widened at the sound of her nickname. "I love when you call me that."

He chuckled softly at her response. "It suits you," he replied, his hand fingers trailing a path over her shoulder and down her chest, eliciting a shiver from her body. He traced his thumb over her nipple and slowly tugged it, causing her to moan.

Jamie watched his hand travel over her body, sliding down her stomach, then across her hip, creating goosebumps in his wake. "That feels good," she murmured.

Her eyes locked with his as his hand slowly dipped lower. She tilted her head backwards as he trailed his finger down the center of her belly, stopping a couple inches shy of her pubic bone and hovering above the small bud of her sex.

"Sebastian," she murmured, then lifted her hips, hoping to get him to touch her where she wanted it most. She leaned over and placed open mouthed kisses to his shoulder, up to his neck. "Are you going to make me beg?"

"You can either beg for it," Sebastian spoke low, his voice husky, "Or take what you want." He smirked at her, grazing his finger along her folds, making her squirm under his touch.

Jamie moaned, spreading her legs wider for him, letting him explore her body. She nipped his shoulder gently before slowly licking the bite. "What if I want you to take what you want?"

"I'm already getting what I want, dragă," he grinned teasingly. "I love seeing you squirm," he growled softly, his fingers still only brushing across her swollen clit, causing her to arch her hips slightly off the bed, wanting more.

She gasped, her eyes closing at the feeling coursing through her body. What happens if I do this? Making a sudden decision, Jamie gently pulled his hand away only to turn and push him back on the bed and straddle his hips, a mischievous smile on her face.

Sebastian stared up at her, his steel-blue eyes growing darker as they filled with lust watching her straddle his hips. "Mmm... what are you going to do now, sweetheart?" He ran one hand along the length of her leg, sending chills running down her spine.

Jamie smirked before she slowly began sliding herself along his erection, coating him with her wetness, making herself moan at the action. "How's this?"

Seb moaned in response, arching his hips upward to encourage her progress. His fingers tightened on her thigh. "It's good, baby," he nodded, his voice barely audible.

She bent down and kissed him softly, continuing her movements, as she ran her hands along his shoulder, up his neck, and into his long hair. "Do you still want to do what I suggested?" she whispered against his lips.

Seb sucked in a breath as Jamie continued pleasuring him, her touch sending tingles throughout his body. "God yes," he groaned out.

"Then we might want to prepare for that," She said softly, then moved down his body to boldly nip at one of his nipples just to see the reaction she could get out of him. How long will it take him to take charge?

Sebastian whimpered as she touched him, his fingers tightening their hold on her thigh. Reaching out with one hand, he grabbed the bottle of lubricant he had placed on the nightstand.

"Do you want to change positions or stay here?" Jamie asked as she sat up and rubbed her hands along his chest while continuing to rock her hips slowly back and forth. She knew she was teasing him by keeping her movements slow, but her own gasps told him she was also teasing herself.

"As long as it's comfortable for you, let's stay like this," Sebastian whispered, his breathing ragged. "I want to watch you as you do this," he added, grinning up at her.

Jamie smiled down at him and pecked his lips. "Do you want to help me?" she asked softly, pressing her hips against him firmly, reveling in the groan that came from his lips.

"I would love nothing more," he answered.

She smiled down at him and rested on his body before she took the lube from him and poured some on his hand. "Feel free to explore. I can move if you want me to."

Sebastian reached between them and grabbed a hold of his throbbing shaft and started pumping it slowly, spreading the lube around evenly. Then he reached around Jamie and gently began preparing her body to take him. "How does that feel?"

Jamie had rested her head on his chest, breathing deeply. "Good," she replied quietly.

Sebastian smiled. "You ready?" he asked, his fingers gliding over her entrance.

"Yes," she murmured in reply, lifting her head to brush her lips against his. "Go slow."

His lips connected with hers again, and he moved his fingertips inside of her, stretching her open, moving his other hand up her back. Jamie let out a soft moan as he slipped two fingers inside of her. Sebastian looked up at her. "You okay? This okay?" he asked.

She nodded softly, finding herself pushing back against his hand to find more pleasure. "Yes. More than okay." Jamie sighed as he slowly pumped his hand, making her moan once more.

"Do you want more, dragă?" he asked, as he added a third. "Tell me when you're ready for me sweetheart."

Jamie gasped as she slowly began to rock back and forth, impaling herself on his hand. "I... I need you Sebastian," she breathed. "Please."

Seb slid his fingers out of her and lined himself up at her entrance. He gripped her hips tight, easing her down onto him slowly, allowing her the time to adjust.

"Mmm..." Jamie's eyes widened slightly, feeling the girth of Sebastian inside of her. "I forget how wide you are," she smiled, then bent down to peck his lips.

He smiled back, then gently rocked her hips against him. "You feel amazing, sweetheart," Seb breathed against her lips.

Jamie moaned, her mouth falling open in pleasure. "So do you." She could feel her body tremor in pleasure, causing her to lean down and gently bite at Sebastian's shoulder.

He moaned loudly and buried his face into her neck. She continued to rock her hips back and forth, her hands tangled in his hair, tugging lightly, encouraging him deeper.

"Fuck," he cursed, his teeth nipping at the skin of her neck, making her moan loudly as he pulled away. "I want to watch you," he whispered, leaning back against the pillows so he could take in the sight of her beautiful naked body. Her breasts were full and puffy and her skin glistening with sweat.

Jamie gently pushed herself up to stand on her knees before she began to slowly move up and down along his shaft, still adjusting herself to his size and girth. "Shit... you can be so much deeper this way."

Sebastian bit his lip, his jaw clenched, watching her as she rode him. His eyes narrowed, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled deep breaths to keep himself from coming too soon.

She looked down at him as she slowly increased her pace, causing her to let her head fall back with a long groan. "Sebastian," Jamie gasped. "So... good."

His hand moved from her hip, down along her thigh, and then toward her center, his thumb rubbing circles on her clitoris. Seb watched her eyes close in pleasure, his thumb never stopping its circular motion against her sensitive nub.

"Fuck... baby I'm getting close," Jamie crooned. She bounced faster before slowing down and sinking herself onto him, making him fill her to the hilt with a euphoric moan.

Sebastian's free hand left her hip, reaching up and stroking her cheek lovingly before resting it on the back of her neck. "Don't stop, dragă."

Keeping him deep within her, Jamie rocked back and forth, making her keen out in pleasure. She met his eyes and grinned before she moved to stand on her knees. "Fast Sebastian... I want to hear you too."

Sebastian groaned and closed his eyes as she pressed herself down on top of him once more. "Oh fuck..." he muttered under his breath. "You feel... perfect..." he breathed. "I want you... to come with me... please, dragă mea..." He pleaded desperately.

Jamie panted as she hovered in place above Sebastian, allowing him to thrust upwards hard and fast while he continued to rub his thumb on her clit. "F-fuck!" She leaned forward and gripped onto his shoulders tightly as her orgasm quickly cascaded over her with a scream. "Sebastian!"

Sebastian's thrusts quickened as he felt himself begin to release. His whole body shook as waves of pleasure washed over him, grunting in satisfaction as he shot inside of her.

Gasping for air, Jamie's arms shook as she held herself up, her hands on either side of his head. "Oh... my... god..."

"You okay, sweetheart?" Seb asked through heavy pants.

Jamie could only nod as she smiled down at him. She slowly lowered herself to lay on him once more, her body still trembling from her release. "I've never... came like that... before."

Seb chuckled breathlessly, "Seems to be a day of firsts for you, huh?" He held her tight and kissed her neck.

"A little," she answered, a broad smile on her face. "I'm serious though. Nobody has ever made me feel like you have. Ever."

Seb ran his fingers along her back. "I'm glad I can make you happy, dragă mea," he said as he placed a soft kiss to her shoulder.

Jamie looked up at Sebastian, her eyes slowly getting heavy. "You make me more than happy, Sebastian. Happier than I've been in a long time."

Sebastian smiled and wrapped his arm tighter around her, unable to find the right words for the moment. He just held her and hoped she knew what she meant to him as he pulled a nearby throw over them and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 426 15
"𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼, 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓭" "𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓮...
112K 3.1K 38
"Not being able to fall in love even though you want it so bad." Lenna's life in college is almost finishing and she hoped for one thing in her life:...
111K 2.7K 15
~Renamed from Three's Company ****Don't read if you don't like Stucky smut**** Steve and Bucky have been friends for a long time, decades even. And t...
135K 3.8K 48
#1 in Boston, July 17th #1 in together, December 30th #2 in hardtoget, June 29th #2 in set, June 19th #3 in chrisevans, September 1st #3 in sebastian...